Southern Heat Ch. 05

Story Info
Bindings.
1.5k words
4.63
24.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had passed since the first night Anthony arrived at Jen's home in Mississippi. Now, at the hotel in Panama City, Florida, Jen slipped in bed after a long hot shower. She looked at her hand, admiring the wedding bands that were placed there earlier that week.

She traced her breast; they still bore the marks Anthony had left from their first time making love as a married couple. She loved the way he held her in his arms as he penetrated her depths. How could they have been apart for so long, and still have the same passion for each other. Their time apart, since his return to Atlanta had been agony on both of them. Yet, their love had grown deeper.

She rolled over to face his sleeping form, thinking of their second night together as husband and wife. They didn't make it into their hotel room before they were making out against the rental car.

He had her pushed up onto the fender of the mustang, skirt up to her hips, finding no underwear, fingers deep in her wetness, his lips tightly to hers in a heated kiss, and one arm around her to keep her balanced. It was all she could do to hold on to him as he pushed his fingers up inside of her. When she reached down, finding his jeans undone, and the head of his throbbing cock glistening with pre-cum, she moaned into his mouth. Lucky for them, the lot was dark where they parked.

"If you don't stop, we may get arrested." she whispered through the heated kiss.

"That's never stopped you before baby!"

"True, but who's going to bail us out?"

"Right now, I could care less, I just want you."

His breath was hot on her lips as he kissed her, his hardness was free and rubbing into the lips of her swollen sex, knowing all too well she wanted him to penetrate her depth. "Oh, Tony!" slipped from her lips as he sunk into her with one swift thrust bottoming out inside of her wetness.

"Jen, fuck, I need you baby. I don't care where we are!"

Her walls encapsulated him in their heat as he moved into the soft flesh of her body. She held onto him as he quickened his pace, burying himself into her, keeping his balance as well as hers, grinding deeper.

"Baby, talk to me, tell me you love me, tell me you want me like I want you."

"Yes Tony, yes. God yes I want you. I want to feel all of you, taste you, feel you explode into me," she caught her breath, "harder, deeper, please baby, please!" she grunted as he pulled he ass off the car, bouncing her harder. She clung to him, clawing into his shoulder, "Make me cum, make me squirt all over you!" a growl from the depths of her throat rolled with her next words, "oh, god, yesss!"

He felt her, the heat of her love exploded on him, coating him. As she clenched her walls around him, he felt himself harden to the point of no return and he blew hot seed into her body.

She quivered and collapsed onto him, bracing herself to the car with one hand. He felt himself slip from her body and knew that their fluids were on her legs and skirt, and his jeans. He felt of her wetness, their creams mixed, seeping from her depths.

"I love you Jen." he whispered in her ear as he pulled away, putting his spent cock back in his jeans with his come soaked hand.

He helped her to her feet, letting her catch her breath and balance, steadying them both, before they slowly made their way to their room. They undressed and lay together, still recovering, lightly kissing, and talking.

"So, how many people do you think liked that show?"

"A few, I'm sure baby."

Jen couldn't believed that it happened.

***

Married life agreed with Jen and Anthony. They settled in to her home and begun work on the carriage house as she had planned. She also continued meeting clients and working along with her painting career. Anthony's job brought him less travel and being home at night with Jen brought his life new pleasure.

***

After week in Arkansas, meeting with a client, Jen headed back home to Mississippi and Anthony. A harmless trip to meet a client, brought her more hot sexual romps in public, that any sex fiend would have been delighted in having, after Anthony showed up unexpectedly to be with her.

So, where was her husband now as she drove home from their prior rendezvous? Perhaps already at home, waiting for her return before he took her again at his own will, and yes, he would be there, in the darkness of the night, binding her to him.

It was a craving they both had for each other that left her pussy sore, her ass numb, and her bones achy. The marks on her breast, neck and between her thighs were only one sign of proof that she was bound to Anthony. The other was the rings that adorned her finger on her left hand.

'Oh, god, the trip!'Jen thought about Anthony as she raced back to their home from the trip that had turned out to be more than she expected. How he had played with her the last few days, and the memories of their wedding night, oh the things he did to her, were more passionate than they had ever been.

She felt herself growing hot, and her fingers slipped down between her legs, into her panties and she rubbed herself freely putting the cruse control to good use. "Oh god Anthony! Oh fuck!" she was pushing her fingers deeper, wanting it to be him. "Fuck yessss!" she screamed out over the loud music as she came on her fingers and the car seat.

Jen arrived home after dark, pulling up into the crescent drive in front of their home, wondering where the kids were. The house seemed quiet, and only the light in the house came from the living room. She adjusted her clothes and hurried inside.

She tossed her purse onto the table and kicked her shoes to the side, quickly disrobing as she went towards her room. Her skirt and panties were already gone, allowing her pussy freedom, and she was pulling her shirt over her head, exposing her naked breast when a voice came to her. "Hello baby."

"ANTHONY!" she yanked her shirt off and let it dangle from her hand, putting her free hand over her chest to calm her heartbeat. "How did you? Damn it!" she threw herself on the bed with him, he clasped her into his arms slipping a hand down to her wet lovenest.

"Um hum, just as I suspected, you had to pull off and play didn't you."

"No, I did it with the cruise control on, I'm getting better."

He pushed her down on her back, "yes, you are, but still not as quick to get home as I am. It was worth the wait baby." he pushed between her legs and shoved his rock hard cock deep into her sodden lips with one quick movement.

"Oh Fuck, Tony!"

"Yes baby, that's what I want to hear from you, talk to me baby, tell me what you want. I need you, I've always needed you."

***

In Nevada, Tony and Anna became husband and wife at one of the many chapels that dotted the desert city. Happy about the marriage, they lay quietly enjoying each other in their first moments as a married couple.

"Daddy," she looked up at him, still lying on his chest, "are you happy?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? I've never wanted anything more."

"Not even our baby?"

"That's just part of our life baby girl, a part of what we want, part of our commitment." he ran his hand down her shoulder and arm, puller her closer to him. "Now we have no reason to hide our love, and we can freely work on our baby."

"How are you going to feel when we can't have sex any more?"

"Can't have sex?"

"When I get to big, the baby gets too big in my stomach?"

"We'll just have to adjust, and be more careful." he moved to sit up against the headboard and she adjusted herself to look at him, "Anna, are you telling me your pregnant?"

"Yes Tony, very pregnant." her smile was cautious.

"How far along is very pregnant?" he ran his hand down to her tummy, and then ticked her fine hairline just below, making her giggle. She pushed his hand away and kissed him.

"Just a little over two months daddy." she blushed and looked away, "I went to the doctors just before we left, I didn't tell you because I wanted to tell you while we were here. I didn't want anyone else to know until I told you like this, alone, on our wedding night. Daddy, are you happy?"

"Baby girl, I couldn't be happier! I have my wife, the most precious woman in the world, and now our love has brought us a beautiful gift in our child. Anna Sophia, I'm very happy."