Southern Hospitality Ch. 04

Story Info
Ash finally goes on a date with Laura's niece.
12.3k words
4.79
72.6k
265

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash awoke feeling cold, he pursed his lips a little and shivered, curling up a little tighter, nude as he was, the action brought little relief from the cool air. He let out a soft murr of discomfort as his mind shook off the cobwebs of lingering dreams, he could see light through his eyelids and wasn't yet sure whether or not he wanted to open them to discover its source. When he had fallen asleep he had been snuggled up close to the warmth of Laura and he wasn't sure where she had gone. With that in mind, albeit reluctantly, he opened his eyes, lifting his head and squinting against the faint light of morning that bled in through the curtains as he looked around.

Laura lay beside him, her back to him, the stolen duvet wrapped around her like a cocoon of warmth and comfort, a bastion against the cold that plagued him.

Biting his lip he inched towards her, finding the edge of the duvet and beginning to unwrap her like the gift she was. He had intended to urge his way under the warmth with her, but as she felt the coolness of air against her unprotected back she stirred.

Ash let out a soft beep of surprise as the sleeping form of Laura moved, she rolled, seemingly still asleep, to face Ash, her arms reaching out from the depths of her cocoon to embrace him, pulling him into the warmth of her fortress and squeezing him to her soft body.

He felt the heat of her arms around him, hugging and holding him, one heavy leg lifting up over his waist, the softness of her thigh resting against his body, the fullness of her massive breasts pressed into his face, the docile, but ever-hungry serpent of her cock pressed to the cool skin of his bare stomach.

They slept nude together, as they liked to do, the experience deeply intimate and allowing them both easy access through the night to the object of their mutual lusts and desires.

Ash blushed warmly as he was kept pressed to her mature form, despite the age, culture and interest gap that lay between the two of them they had been quick to develop a very sexually orientated relationship.

A day hadn't gone by since she had first persuaded him across to hers that hadn't resulted in her seed being planted somewhere deep inside his body, and while he had been deeply skeptical at first, he had grown to love it, to love the sensations of being filled and fucked, to be able to bring such intense pleasure to someone as intensely beautiful as the woman that lay wrapped around his slender, feminine form.

But all that, he knew, was about to change. Laura had, he knew, been growing guilty of what she was doing with him, not because she felt she was using him, but because in her mind she believed he was beginning to confuse lust with love.

She had orchestrated for him to meet with her niece, a girl he had never in his life met, but one she was confident would be, 'the one for him'. Ash was unsure. It was Laura who had introduced him to this life and it was Laura he wanted. But he would, for her, meet her niece. But for this morning at least, he still had Laura.

Feeling the softness of her plush, chubby body against his he found his desires waking with him, biting his lip, even as his face was held gently to the softness of her bust, he gently snuck a hand between their bodies, his fingers finding the hot, smooth python locked between their bodies.

He gently wrapped his fingers around its girth and gave it an experimental squeeze, feeling the still bizarre softness of her huge, flaccid cock between his small delicate fingers.

While it didn't bring Laura to stir, it did cause her sleeping giant to swell ever so slightly, enjoying the early attention.

Even trapped between their bodies he began to gently move his hand up and down, stroking her soft length and doing his best to entice it awake, feeling it swell in the increasingly tight space between them, filling his fingers, becoming harder under his touch.

The added tightness brought by her swelling cock must have made the position, with her lush body pressed as tight as could be to Ash's own, slightly less comfortable as, with a soft exhaling sigh, Laura gently rolled onto her back, freeing Ash from her grip and freeing her cock from his.

He leaned up on his elbow, lifting the sheets just enough to allow him to peer down across her form, allowing him to drink in the massive mounds of her breasts, rising and falling softly with her gentle breathing, the softness of her stomach and the contrasting hardness of her now erect cock.

It was eager as if it knew what he offered and it wanted to indulge him in his lusts, always eager to be sated.

After looking at her for several long moments, admiringly, he made his decision, reaching to the bedside table for an almost spent bottle of lube.

Laura felt cool, she had been having the sweetest of dreams but someone was softly saying her name, drawing her from the vestiges of sleep. She could feel the air against her skin, but more so she could feel her cock, hard and erect. This wasn't a rare occurrence, after all, she often woke with morning wood, but, knowing Ash like she did, she doubted it was all her own doing.

She opened her eyes to see him straddling her, sitting up, his legs either side of her waist and hips, he grinned as she woke, she could feel her nipples were hard and could feel the wetness to them, it seemed he had been gently playing with her, enticing her awake.

"A-ah... Ash... Good-oh!" she gasped.

As she made to speak, Ash lowered himself down, he had seemingly not only wetted her nipples but her cock too as she slept and as he sat down, her thick, hard and, apparently well-lubricated shaft spearing and sinking into the tightness of his ass, his tight ring stretching to accommodate the now familiar girth of her cock, the hot walls of his passage squeezing down as she once more filled his body.

Laura arched her back at the sudden sensation, one hand moving to his hip, squeezing affectionately, the other grabbing a fist full of the bedsheets as she let out an appreciative moan, her eyes were half open but glazed over at the sudden wave of pleasure that swept over her.

Ash, his cheeks flushed with colour, his ass radiating what had once been pain but was now only pleasure, looked down on her pleasured expression, raising himself up, his ass almost sucking on the thick cock, intensifying the sensations as he lowered himself back down, not stopping until he felt her balls press against his cheeks.

"A-ah, good morning, Laura~" he teased softly as he slowly lifted himself up and slowly pressed herself down, the hot friction along her sensitive cockhead making her shiver and squirm in delight, the hot tight ring travelling up and down her lubed shaft practically milking her cock.

"Mm! Morning, sweety, ah! Wow, you, you sure do know how to treat a lady." she breathed softly, writhing her hips to the slow pace he set, meeting him with each movement to multiply both their pleasures.

He bit his lip and looked at her, admiring her beauty, even without her makeup and with her hair all mussed against the pillows, she looked gorgeous. He wasn't sure why he had decided to treat Laura like this, perhaps it was because part of him feared this would be their last time together, part of him wanted to make her lust after him more, not letting him leave, and, he knew, a part of him just enjoyed having her cock fucking him. Maybe it was none of those things, maybe all three, either way, he wasn't likely to stop.

Both her hands moved to his hips, sleep dispelled now from her mind all she wanted was more, she had a hot hole wrapped around her morning wood and already she was thinking ahead to spending her first load of the day, anticipating the bliss that came with her first climax, and any climax brought on by Ash.

Ash felt her hands urging him on and was only happy to oblige, lifting himself up and dropping down on her shaft faster and with more abandon, both their hands on his own thighs for guiding support as he rode her cowgirl, or cowboy, given the circumstances.

The room, with its faint hue of light, began to fill with the familiar sounds of sex, their bodies clapping as they met with each bounce, his vocals becoming more and more pronounced, moans mixing with gasps, hers echoing his almost point for point.

He reached out with his hands, leaning forward with his back bowed, pressing one palm into the bed beside her shoulder, his other hand gripping and squeezing her full breast, enjoying the full softness in his hand and the feeling of her hard, thick nipple against his palm.

She moaned out deeply, the shift in his body as he moved making his ass rub in a whole new way against her already stimulated cock, one hand moving to her other breast, mirroring Ash's grab, kneading and squeezing the soft flesh in her own fingers, chewing on her full lip, looking up at the boy as he keenly rode her cock.

"Ash, ah, much more of this, and you'll ah, make me cum..." she panted out, noting the look of hope and expectation as it appeared on his face, he wanted it, she knew, wanted to feel the climax of her pleasure.

"Please," he begged softly, looking down to meet her eye as he moved swiftly, his skin gaining a soft sheen of sweat as he rode her, "Please cum in me!"

Laura bit her lip, watching the slender boy with his own hard, but ignored cock, desperate to make her feel good, to get that validation of having made a woman cum, while that sort of satisfaction didn't come so readily to her, she wasn't going to deny it from him.

She doubled down, slamming up into him with a force neither of them expected this early in the morning, the bed creaking under their combined movements, her breasts bouncing in their hands, his ass rippling with each deep pounding it took, she felt the heat rise in her heavy balls, the roiling pleasure that she had been swimming in mounting and rising beyond all else.

Finally, it crested, the wave of pleasure reaching its peak and releasing the power of her climax, a torrent of hot, white cum hammering deep into his ass, filling him with its creamy thickness as she cried out unabashed in pleasure.

Ash arched his back, hilting himself balls deep on her throbbing, pulsing spear as it came, shooting heat into heat inside him of. He gasped and panted in a high pitch with each fresh spend inside of him, his cock hard as steel, and though he didn't cum, his mind was white with intense pleasure. He couldn't explain how, but the climax of his partner was bringing him more pleasure than any climax of his own ever could.

She gripped his hip hard in one hand, keeping him impaled on her as she tweaked and played with her nipple in the other, eager to milk every last iota of pleasure she could from his tight ass and from the entire, wonderful experience.

Laura didn't realise it but she had been holding her breath, suddenly letting it out in a long sigh as her climax waned, her cock still throbbing in his ass, spending every last drop it could as she breathed hard, her hands falling limp beside her on the bed.

Ash continued to, almost subconsciously gyrate his hips, continuing to work her cock with his tight love hole, a soft little laugh escaping through his lips as his own sexual high began to dissipate.

"Mm... What's so funny?..." Laura asked softly, biting her full lip as Ash finally settled and stilled, sitting on her lap, hard cock beginning to soften inside him as his fingertips traced down her body, resting on her hands which were currently settled at his hips.

"Tell me a week ago, that I would be doing any of this and I wouldn't have believed you..." he said with a soft grin, looking down at her with affection.

She smiled brightly and pulled him down into a hug, holding his head once more to her pillowy breasts, "Mm, I wonder what you'll be saying that about in a week's time?"

He smiled too, though it was softened, his head resting on her as he closed his eyes, letting himself recover his breath. He too wondered, given what the last week had brought him, what the next one would and could deliver.

As they cuddled, languishing in the warm afterglow of sex, he found his thoughts straying from Laura to her niece, trying to picture her in his mind. He imagined her looking just like a younger version of the woman, kinkier and with a higher stamina. He bit his lip, if she was anything like he expected their relationship, not unlike with Laura would be focused almost entirely around their sex life.

After a little while, they forced themselves from the loving embrace of one another, rising to stand.

Ash debated for a while staying, showering, eating and doing his whole morning routine here with Laura, but he knew if he did he would be later home than his mom would expect him to be and he was doing his best, even now, to minimise her suspicions.

After he dressed and Laura pulled on a robe they met, Laura's hands straying to his soft ass, squeezing it desirably as they kissed, passionate and deep, unable to help themselves, "Mm... You have a good day Ash, pass on my best to my niece will you?"

He swallowed softly as the kiss broke and nodded, chewing his lip, "I don't even know her name?"

"Amy," she nodded with a slight smirk, "and she's got your number, so keep your phone close to you."

He nodded softly and drew in a breath. He wanted to ask about what would happen between the two of them if things changed, but he didn't want to make things awkward.

"Alright... Well, you have my number too and I'm just next door," he said with a smile, which she returned keenly.

"I know sweety. Now go on, run along!" she said with a teasing smirk, folding her arms under her breasts and cocking her head to one side.

He smirked a little and eyed her over, briefly considering kissing her again before he persuaded himself to head for the door, offering her a wave as he made his way out into the cool freshness of day.

It wasn't a long walk home, being just next door, but what little he did have to cover he did so stealthily, checking the windows for any sign of movement, paranoid that his mom would catch him coming out of Laura's, cutting across the grass and letting himself in.

As he entered the house he peered around, hearing nothing and, with no greeting ringing out, he assumed she was still in bed.

Letting out a little sigh of relief he made his way upstairs to his room, stripping, dumping his clothes in the dirty laundry hamper and making his way to the shower with a fresh towel wrapped around his waist.

He enjoyed a hot shower, washing the sex from his body and soothing his already used muscles, relaxing in the hot steam, being sure to wash himself very thoroughly, he didn't know anything about Amy yet, but Laura gave the strong impression that she expected them to meet today, so he did his best to be presentable. Despite his reservations about anyone other than Laura, he'd promised he'd do this, so he would.

He stepped from the shower, dripping and reached for his towel, drying himself and looked towards his phone, left on the edge of the sink. He could see his notification light blipping and he bit his lip.

Drying himself off and collecting his phone he made his way back to his room, still with no sign of his mom. He set the phone down on his desk and finished drying himself off, pulling on a plain black t-shirt and jeans that were a little too tight around his ass, but, he had learned that played to his bodies advantages.

With a soft sigh, he sat down in the comforting familiarity of his computer chair, staring for a few moments at the blank screen before he scooped up his phone, wiping a few droplets of moisture from the screen onto his jeans before switching on the screen and unlocking it.

Aside from the multitude of messages constantly spilling from his group chat with his friends, there was a new text, from an unrecognised number.

'Hey, this is Amy, is this Ash?'

He found himself hesitating, the fear of the unknown giving him pause. But, everything Laura had shown him had been the unknown and he couldn't deny how well that had worked out for him.

'Hey, yeah this is Ash :)'

'Haha great, I thought my aunt was just messing with me, how r u?'

'I'm good, u?'

'I'm good too, so I guess Laura wants us to meet up lol'

Ash bit his lip some, 'Yeah I guess so lol, anywhere in mind?'

'There's a cafe in town, D20, do you know it?'

Ash paused, he did know it, it was a cafe and shop for card games, board games and the like, the nerdier crowd tended to gather there to play card games and socialise in the cafe. He thought back to Laura, who had lured him in by using something he was familiar with, computers. He wondered if this was the case too with Amy, inviting him somewhere he was familiar with to make him more at ease, more susceptible to her inevitable advances.

He smirked a little, he had her all figured out.

'Yeah I know it, when do you wanna meet?'

'Whens good for u?'

'2pm?'

'I'll see you there x'

He read the last text from Amy and put down his phone, smiling a little. He would probably enjoy himself, enjoy the seduction game he was sure Amy was going to play. Having the advantage of knowing she was going to play it, he was curious as to whether there was any way to make it more interesting. Maybe he would play all sweet and innocent, only unleashing himself when she finally persuaded him back to her bed, or wherever for her illicit wants. Or maybe he would play feisty and hard to get.

Despite his concerns, he found himself more and more looking forward to it. He glanced towards the clock on his phone, 2 pm was forever away, which would give him ample time to catch up on his youtube and make a show to his friend's group chat, not to mention show his face to his mom, when she woke up, and grab some breakfast.

The morning progressed without much incident, he watched youtube, heard his mom begin to move around the house and joined her for breakfast. She was curious, asking lots of questions, always with that deceptively knowing smirk, but he kept his cards close to his chest.

After they were done he faced the same intrigued interrogation courtesy of his friends via Facebook messenger and continued to catch up on his internet content.

By the time one rolled around he was quite relaxed, the normality of his morning after his early encounter with Laura instilling a sense of regularity in him, though he found himself still looking forward to a sex pest version of the already prolific Laura, the prospect fueling his innate curiosity.

He explained to his mom that he was going out, though she just casually waved a hand, a bemused expression on her face as he made his way from the house, running his fingers through his hair and putting his headphones in, beginning the walk to the bus stop.

The short walk was followed by a longer bus ride, the vehicle was pretty empty, only a few others joining him on the journey as he listened to music and checked his phone for texts and messages.

Amy had been quiet since their agreed time and place, though he doubted she would be late.

When the bus pulled into town he found himself in familiar, if not too frequently visited surroundings, he only really came into town when his friends wanted to go somewhere, or there was something on at the cinema, or to go shopping, but he'd been here often enough to know his way around, particularly to D20.

He made his way through the streets, enjoying the contrast between now, confident and ready for the forwardness of Amy, and before, when he had been entirely unprepared for Laura's advancements.

He arrived at the cafe just a few minutes past two and began to scan the groups of people, picking out a few familiar faces, no one he really knew, but people who he saw here often.

He picked her out almost immediately, sat alone she wasn't entirely what he had expected, but close enough to draw his eye. She was a curvy girl, not unlike her aunt, with a very full chest partly obscured by her arms holding a cup, her face was quite different to Laura's and not just for its youthfulness, he could still pick them out as being family, but no one would mistake them for each other.