Southern Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl was still open to the world. Curious about what it had in store for her. Still didn't have to face and deal with the challenges of it all. At least not the hard way...yet.

Somehow she could already sense what kind of impression she made, as one of the interesting elements coming in from the world out there. The big world out there. If she would be able to handle things the right way, she could really make a difference to this youngster. And to herself!

She had to remind herself that the adorable little darling clearly had said she was a lesbian. So at least quite far over at that side, then. If so, she could expect her to react on her a little bit the same way as the men did, couldn't she? Never any problem to get the guys on the hook. She liked to think that it at least to some extent was her style and taste that contributed to the attraction. Notonlytits and ass! After all she was a girl. Actually an adorable young lady!!

She was still extremely nervous, but somehow she felt calm enough to touch in on the things they had talked about – after all. She was even able to take a sip of her now lukewarm coffee.

"I must admit I was extraordinary charmed by your little ad... It all seemed to me to be an impossible dream. And now - all of a sudden - it seems like it may in fact come through! In this real life!"

The girl's eyes immediately darted down again, and her cheeks got purple red. Her lips vibrated lightly, but now words came from her.

After a moment Mary collected strength enough to reach out and lift her head by a gentle finger under the chin. And she managed to do so without shaking! Will wonders never cease?!?

"Linda... darling. Look at me!" She was overwhelmed by a heart-warming feeling of love as their eyes met again.

"I have to know! Do you... you know... do you like me? I mean... like me?"

Another moment of silence. She let go of the girl's cheek.

"Yes... oh yes... I do!" And then "a lot!!"

They sat for a long moment without a word. Without moving. And now they locked eyes as they absorbed the meaning of what had been said. What that would actually mean, and the fantastic possibilities that could open for them.

Mary felt the clumsy nervousness fade still further into the background, and suddenly a little of her own, confident self surfaced in the back of her mind to help her along. For the first time! As they were supposed to go the next step of the way. Actually it was a little surprising. She would have expected that the significance of their words would have made things even worse for her.

She discovered she had been holding her breath for almost a minute, and let it out in a long, trembling sigh.

A person passing behind the girl suddenly kind of woke her up, and brought her back to this world. She suddenly got aware of the terrible noise in the room. It reached into her mind almost like a shock, tearing her out of the magic state she felt they had been in.

A huge kindergarten group had filed in and rumbled down at the tables next to them. They were accompanied by two young girls that couldn't be much older than them, and didn't have the slightest control on the cheering horde.

Of course, it was still early afternoon, and children were out to learn about the realities of this world. The same reality that they would use a lot of their time to try to get away from when they grew up, she thought to herself. Just as she was doing right now? Seeking a new life, somehow.... a different world? Something that would allow her to break out of the monotony of everyday life, and find a new meaning.... maybe even the utopia called happiness?!?

That certainly was what she was searching for, and maybe young Linda too?

Could she really find happiness with a youngster like this one? And what would such a life be like?

She shivered lightly. Actually that was nothing but a blue utopia too! Couldn't be!

What would the little darling's parents say? Of course they wouldn't accept something like this. The girl could be her daughter, for student's sake! It would be totally unacceptable even if she had been a man!

But then again... what did she need to be happy... really?? Come to think of it, the girl was actually looking for a sexual experience, someone to take and embrace the love and tenderness that she dreamed so much about giving!

Could it be that she could continue her life and see if destiny really had a partner of the opposite sex up the sleeve for her? And experiment with her fantasies and emotions with a girl like this... as she went along? Wasn't that exactly what shecoulddo in an extraordinary relationship like this?Ifit would materialize!

She had been thinking this over and over again, but now it was suddenly all under her skin! Embracing her heart, rocking her mind. Like she still hadn't even considered it at all.

She met the girl's eyes again. Dark and blue and wonderful.

"Do you think that we... could.. I mean... do something?!?"

Again a hopeless question! It just fell out of her. How could she be so extremely clumsy? Ignorant?!?

But again the youngster was the one to handle the situation best. No doubt she had been preparing well for their first meeting. The girl took Mary's hand in both her own, and caressed it gently as she looked down for a moment to take a deep breath. Then the eyelids flicked up at her again.

"Yes! Yes... I think we can, Miss. I... I'd love to.... Really!! More than anything!"

Silence. Heavy heartbeats. Moist, sparkling eyes. Lightly shaking hands. Wild, dark dreams. Love and compassion. And desire!

Mary felt more sure than ever. This was the beginning of something great....

12