Southern Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

She worked herself up on her elbows and picked a couple of huge pillows to put behind her neck. Then she let herself sink back again with a big sigh, as she pulled the youngster higher up. Linda found her place right between the bulging tits.

"You know; you're doing great, and I've already enjoyed two fantastic orgasms from your wonderful mouth. Right now I'm the happiest woman in the world. I can really sense the passion and intensity in your pleasuring effort, and that's almost as exciting as the stimulation itself!"

She smiled and sighed contently as the girl started nursing gently on one of her nipples.

"And that's the point. To put it in clear words; the stimulation can be better! I mean… with some good guidance, you can improve a lot."

As the girl's body stiffened again, she hurried to add;
"There's nothing wrong about that. Absolutely nothing. We both know you haven't done this before, so there's no way you can possibly know everything about how to pleasure a woman from the beginning. Even though a girl knows perfectly well what feels best to her, there are always differences. Individual differences. Two women are never exactly the same. And obviously a tongue feels different from a finger… or some vibrator. Different and much, much better!"

Mary smiled and looked the girl deeply into the eyes before she continued. "And a real woman should be served properly, don't you think?"

The girl looked at her with her big, blue eyes, with this typical mixture of confusion and adoration on her face. Then it transformed into a meek smile designed to signal understanding and acceptance of the woman's last statement.

"Oh yes miss… only the best… of course!"

It really didn't feel as an exaggeration the way she had put it. Mary genuinely felt like a real woman right now. A real woman; strong, elegant, independent, horny and desired. As real as a woman can get. And desired and worshipped as a real woman should be.

She felt the fire in her groin grow in intensity from the heat of the new topic she would be bringing up.

"So, my question is; would you mind if we practiced a little? I mean… I could show you and tell you what is best – and when it is best. Would that be OK?"

Again the confusion on the face in front of her. Those wonderful eyes looking at her with a clearly unspoken question if she wasn't good enough.

"Again dear Linda; Its nothing wrong with you or what you've been doing. You should be able to tell from my orgasms. I just want it to be still better. And I don't even think it will be difficult for a talented girl like you. Please tell me you understand that!"

The girl hesitated another moment. Then she nodded and smiled meekly. Still uncertain, but encouraged by her words.

"Wonderful darling! Let's get up and over to the corner section. It is better when we move over to a chair. Would you be a darling and bring the robes for us?"

The last minute of talking had made the girl forget the nipple under her lips. Mary felt an almost agonizing chill as the warm breath went away and left the nipple cold and stiff. Another thing that the girl would improve on in good time.

She had a hard time getting up and to her feet before Linda was back with the robes for them.

She had to sigh from joy as the girl put the cool texture over her shoulders. With a warm and gratifying smile she grabbed the girl by her waist and brought her along over to the corner section at the opposite side of the room. It was almost midnight now, and completely dark outside. Only the huge pool was bathed in a dim light, its glossy surface sending a meek reflection of the stars above.

Even though there was nobody to see around outside, she closed the blinds properly before she let herself slump down into the deep couch. The girl was at her knees in front of her before she was even able to open her eyes.

Again she put up her warmest and most encouraging smile. Then – even before the girl had touched her – she slowly opened her legs to reveal her delightful treasure to those hot eyes. Even though she was prepared, she had to let out a little gasp as the head came down once again and she felt the thrilling contact of lips upon lips. She needed a moment to adjust before she could continue.

"Now, Linda dear… please don't feel bad when I try to tell you how to do things. I tell you again that I do it for the both of us, definitely not to put you down."

Another moment of correction was needed as the hormone- wave flushed a new surge up her body. This time the tongue had found its way to the right spot at the base of her clit right away.

Maybe she didn't actually need training as such? Maybe she just needed time? Time to find the right way on her own? Could it be that she was way too impatient about it?

The tongue started flicking back and forth much more persistently than before, creating uncontrollable ripples in the skin along her thighs and hips. Just like the first time. As though she hadn't had any sexual release at all this evening!

Again she found both her own passion and the girl's progress almost astonishing. Those days when she could go for months without an orgasm suddenly seemed ages away. Those days when she would focus only on her work. Kind of switch off anything that had to do with the need for nearness and relief.

Oh yes. Right here and right now that was ancient history for sure! She gasped as an especially well aimed flick sent a burning sting up her spine. Then it was followed by a breathtakingly intense focus on one of the absolute best spots. Mary had to let down even more and just absorb the sensation for a while. That treatment had her trembling and breathing heavily in no time. Made her instinctively spread out even further to make access for that fantastic stimulation.

Then the stimulation gradually lost intensity again. As the girl's tongue started getting exhausted, it got weaker and slipped slightly off the right spot. It was still good, but definitely not as good as it could get. And Mary knew she wanted the best. Because the girl could – and wanted – to give her just that. Her hand came down behind the dark head in an instinctive attempt to increase the intensity by squeezing her harder against her. The girl groaned in ecstatic joy, sinking her face still deeper into the musky wetness soaking her face, but without any sign of understanding the demand for an increased stimulation effort. So; better get the focus back on the training she had actually changed position for. The girl still had a long way to go.

First of all she had to learn and appreciate the fact that bringing about a really good orgasm is hard work. Sometimes very hard work! To be perfect she had to be conscious about the need to focus intensely on her lady's pleasure, and strive to overcome the discomfort and pain of exhaustion and soreness. A lot of it could be achieved by technical skills, obviously. And the rest by physical training. Plain tongue work, no less! And then there was the ability to read and understand her reactions… her body language. Come to think of it; that actually was the basis of it all. And obviously the right thing to get started with. And to get started with right now.

She gently eased the pressure on the back of the girl's head. She had to clear her throat several times before she could speak up.

"Linda dear…" she breathed. "You're so wonderful. You make me feel soo good. So absolutely fantastic!"

She sighed deeply as she collected the necessary strength to raise her head and look down into the dim- witted eyes of her young partner.

"Are you ready for our little session? Just to get started?"

The girl's eyes focused and looked straight back up at her. She nodded carefully.

"And do you still trust me when I assure you there's no criticism in what I'm telling you? Just advice to make everything work out better for both of us?"

Another nod. The girl now clearly seemed to understand what she was getting at. And why.

"OK. First of all… how should I say it…? I feel very strongly that you're really eager and passionate about giving me pleasure. And getting your own pleasure from that. I can feel that in every nerve of my body. What we need is to get your technical skill on line with your passion. An orgasm can be enjoyed ten times better if the stimulation is perfect all through it, and obviously also the moments before. Loosing the right spot right in the middle of it all is right out painful! Annihilating… almost unbearable! So much that it takes your mind away from the pleasure you're experiencing. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded. She'd been paying full attention now. Sensing the importance of the woman's words, she had slowed down to a gentle lapping of the pink inside between the gaping pussy lips. The beautiful blue eyes shifted between admiring her pussy, tits and face as she spoke.

"So; nothing wrong with the emotional sides of it. Let's focus then on the technique. After two orgasms like the ones we've experienced now, I think you should start to find out what works best with me."

Mary deliberately used the word 'we' to emphasize the fact that although she was the one who had enjoyed the orgasms, they had been brought about as a common effort, an almost perfect cooperation. When the time was right she would ask the girl how she actually got her own satisfaction out of it. Or maybe she did, that last time?

Mary took a deep breath to overcome the last touch of shyness she still could have towards the girl. Then she found herself an even more comfortable position before she bent down to start her instructions.

Over the next few minutes she used her fingers to bare and expose all the folds and crannies of her wet pussy, explaining how and where to use her wonderful tongue at different phases of a perfect service. She made her seek out and gently lap at the clitoral nodule, carefully instructing her how to threat it the right way.

"Never go right at the clit in the beginning of a service! You should start by playing around at my urethra and the entrance to my vagina. When we get further on, you can lap gently at the base of my clit. Sometimes you can use your tongue to get under the hood on top of it and stab gently. Or wiggle it. If you go to the grooves at the side you can flick your tongue much harder. But never flick directly on the clitoral tip itself! That feels too sensitive all up until I'm at the brink of orgasm."

The girl followed the instructions with intense concentration, using her tongue as she was told until a pleased sigh from her teacher indicated that she had got it completely right.

Imagine she had thought this part was easy. Once she'd have a mistress to please, the rest would be no problem at all. This lady was showing her a different reality. That this was a discipline as demanding as any other. But the more rewarding the better she could get. And she would be the best! The best in the world for this woman. She would practice day and night to make her the happiest woman on earth. And they had already started.

Once more Mary's passion resumed its grip, and she lay back with closed eyes to enjoy the girl's patient work. She let out a trembling sigh as it was time to get to the next step of the lecture. Again she adjusted her position slightly.

"You're doing great, Linda dear. Great. Look at me!"

The girl had been fully focused on her technique, but now her blue eyes popped up at her again.

"Try to look at my face as you work. Try to find out from my expressions what works best for me."

Mary knew she had very visual facial expressions. This was something she had worked hard to suppress in her professional life, but in this situation it was actually just yet another of her distinctive qualities.

"Look out for and try to follow my entire body language. Listen to my moans, the trembling in my body and the way I relax and tense. This way we can develop a kind of mutual language that will tell more than a thousand words how we can make it all as perfect as humanely possible. When you have learnt this, we have the key to a love that is greater than anything anybody ever had. Greater… Oooooh… than anything!"

The effect of her words got to her so strongly that she was driven almost all the way up to the brink of a third, powerful climax. As the girl resumed a steady rhythm of tongue flicks, she felt the burning heat spread throughout her body once again.

She had to try to control herself a little bit longer though. On one side she demanded so much from her young lover. On the other side she herself wasn't able to stand her untrained caresses for more than a few minutes. Not even after two violent orgasms right before! It was almost embarrassing.

She took a deep breath and tried her best to relax a little.

But it was difficult. They now had full eye contact. Even though the child lost herself in the warm wetness of her pussy every now and then, she was quick to get back to checking up on her. After a few minutes of working this way, Mary could feel the results coming. A small ripple in her belly or a movement on her lower lip made the girl focus intensely on the spot that had generated it, thus drastically raising the standards of her ministrations. Now there was absolutely no letup in the intensity of the feelings. No possibility to recover or even draw her breath properly in between waves of pleasure. And all of a sudden she realized that she had no control at all! She was completely in the girl's power, defencelessly left in her hands, susceptible to her every whim! She felt the familiar glowing knot forming in her belly, and tried to ease off some of the intensity by sliding her hips from side to side over the bed as her hands aimlessly grasped handfuls of the silky sheets under her. She let her head sink back, and tried to focus on taking long, deep breaths, on relaxing every muscle in her body.

But she didn't stand a chance! The knot became a raging fire and for a short moment her legs and arms got almost numb as she lost all control. Then the climax hit her! An ecstasy completely beyond anything she had thought possible. Ever. A mindless delirium leaving her bouncing and screaming all over the bed. Her arms roamed around in search for something to hold on to as the girl got a powerful grip with both her hands around her waist. This time she managed to stay in place. Although the wild trashing bounced her out of position a few times, she used all her strength to try to get back again, an exercise suddenly complicated by her own powerful climax. With a rain of stars and sparks scattering all over her inner vision she focused intensely on finding back to that special spot that had caused her lady so much joy. And as the woman's eruption passed its peak, she was able to get in position for a final assault that would take out the full potential of her pleasure. Then she could focus on riding through her own peak of ecstasy with shaking hips as the woman slowly started to relax.

They lay completely like dead for a while, with the heavy breathing the only thing competing with the humming from the air conditioner. Mary wanted to take her lecture still a little bit further, but now she couldn't stand even the thought of moving a single muscle in her body. Linda's dark head was resting on her belly, and she realized from her breathing that she had already fallen asleep. A last caress with a lazy finger was all she managed to do before she felt herself drift off too. With a faint smile on her lips. Off into the kind of relaxed, dreamless sleep that only a well- served mistress could have.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12