Southern Nights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

The knot spread and sent numbing jolt into her thighs and spine. She had to use all her strength to push the fantastic mouth away from her to stop the burgeoning orgasm before things got exorable. A terrible void filled her and her abandoned pubic bound made a few aimless twists as she instinctively strove to re-establish contact. She had to squeeze her head backwards and groan like in desperate agony until her body gradually came down from the brink of orgasm. As she lifted her head again, she realized she held a handful of the girl's hair in a tight fist, causing such pain that tears practically cascaded from her eyes. Shocked she let go and started working herself up a bit more.

"Oh Linda… I'm so sorry!! Please… I'm so terribly clumsy" she whimpered as she looked down into the flushed face still contorted from the intensive pain. "Please… you know… I would never want to cause any pain… never… oh… I'm so terribly sorry!"

The girl wiped her face in a handful of Kleenex, and Mary went through a miniature hell the few seconds it took before the girl's face was revealed to her again. It was a gigantic relief to finally see those beautiful eyes blink bravely up at her, still filled with this heart-warming admiration. Her lips moved for her to say something, but then a sticky stream of pussy juice seeped out of the corner of her mouth. A sight that ignited Mary's raging sexual fire once again. That juice was from her! Her passion - her pleasure - in the mouth of her very own little slave-girl! Right where it belonged. Oh, she would give her her orgasms – all her passions – over and over… till the end of time…

Mary was still spread wide in front of her, her gaping pussy just inches away from her damp face. She couldn't help her impatience as she waited for her little darling to come along enough to be able to put her mouth back where she needed it. A few more Kleenex-wipes later, the girl's eyes finally dropped down to her drooling pussy. Immediately her head started moving. Mary felt her body shudder in sheer anticipation, and she hurriedly put her hands down to spread her swollen labia for the desperately awaited lips. She had to stifle a cry of delight as the contact was re-established. And as that marvelous tongue started its magic work, intense mouth heat spread throughout her body as spastic shocks. And even in this moment of insanely mounting heat the girl remembered her words of predictability, immediately finding a rhythm and level of stimulation that was exactly the way she wanted it. Again showing her total commitment to her pleasure.

The girl really seemed to understand all her signals too. Or they understood each other better, to be more correct. Linda worked relentlessly, carefully varying the stimulation according to her mistress' moans and shudders. As she sensed her climax approaching, she kept up her technique, but reduced the intensity down to a level that allowed her to come slightly down again. The trick – and the next steps of her training – would be to find the right level of eased stimulation; preventing the uncontrolled explosion, and at the same time avoiding that the intensity go too weak. A fine-tuned balance that could be optimized only by patient and determined practice.

After some half hour of this overheated lovemaking, they both felt that they had come close to what could only be described as the perfect way. With hoarsely whispered instructions Mary had managed to smoothen her ecstatic up- and downswings to a relatively stable, yet very intensive level. Both of them were covered in a thin layer of perspiration as they toiled on into the night; on their untiring quest for the ultimate love; the still unknown higher unity of pleasure. The last few minutes the whispering had faded away, and the lady just lay back in a haze of heavenly feelings as the girl found the absolute optimal level of stimulation. As though she should have done so all her life! Only their heavy breathing could be heard, occasionally broken by a sigh or an uncontrolled gasp.

A fantastic experience! First of all the oral service itself of course. But there was a possibly even grater thrill in the fact that the girl got it all so quickly! That she already understood and read her emotional language so perfectly. Much quicker than she had expected judging from the first love-sessions they had together. The girl did her absolute best from the very beginning, of course, but it was hard to imagine that the progress up to perfection would require only one full night of training! But now they were there… together; and now was the time to enjoy the fruits of her labour; to collect her well-deserved prize. Oh yeah! In fact she would be collecting it quite soon anyway. Her devoted little pet did beautifully down there.

"Oh Linda… I can't take it any more. I think you've made fantastic progress already…" Mary had thrown her head back over the top of neck support, and whispered without even raising it at all. "Please try to increase the intensity very slowly… gently and patently… until… until I cum in your mouth! I'm almost there already… ooohhhh…"

She hadn't even finished her instructions before Linda started applying an almost imperceptibly stronger pressure with her rhythmically working tongue. But still enough to make the whole body in front of her jerk uncontrollably, just like she should have had a slap in her face! She focused fully on her own discipline as she tried to avoid rushing it in any way. A slow and patient increase, that's what she was going to get! Still – even with her slowest one – she had to hold back. Mary's body started shaking like a leaf, and the thighs tightened their hug around her head. She found it almost unbelievable. She really hadn't started anything at all yet – more or less. It must have been the lady's own mental adjustment to go for her climax. She couldn't ease the stimulation any more without actually reducing it even from her regular level, so she decided to keep on the way she did until her wonderful mistress brought them both to the peak of pleasure.

The thighs tightened even harder around her head, and one hand came down to clasp its claw-like fingers into her scalp. The shuddering became even stronger, and the pubic bone started a series of convulsive jerks against her mouth. Moans transformed into wheezing gasps; the other hand came down to tear painfully in her dark locks.

Then a mind-shattering explosion!

A delirium of galactic proportions! A racked groan transformed into a pierced shriek that echoed throughout the room. With her head trapped like in a vice between the thighs, Linda was thrown around like a ragged doll with the trashing of the ecstatic body. Almost desperately she grabbed hold of the wildly bucking waist and used all her strength to try to stay in position as her tongue continued its relentless lashing of her lady's clit. A very generous quantity of sweet pussy juice flooded her mouth, and during a particularly powerful lurch, Linda even thought she felt a tiny squirt hit the back of her throat. The woman practically ejaculated her orgasm into her mouth! Wonderful! She literarily sprayed her passion into her… gave herself totally over to her in the relentless spasms of ecstasy!! Oh how she loved this woman!! How she could suffer any agony to increase her pleasure… even just the tiniest bit more! She could feel her submissive passion putting her own body on fire in a way she never felt before. As she continued rubbing her tongue relentlessly over the spasming clit, she felt her own pussy tighten in a glowing cramp that signaled nothing but a cracking orgasm threatening to overrun her as well. She had to spread her legs and raise her hips almost awkwardly to be able to stop the plunge into the no-return depths. And at the same time keep up the stimulation of her mistress' clit.

Another tiny squirt of juice sprayed her tongue. The woman went into some particularly violent trashes as she tried to stifle as scream of pleasure by holding her lower arm over her mouth. The other hand hung on to her head, pressing it still harder against the pleasure-craving pussy as she rode through the last waves of her tremendous eruption. A few final spasms made the clit dance against her tongue as she tried to concentrate on the right moment to ease the intensity of her stimulation. It probably was the very last second. The body had started trembling stiffly – in a completely different way than a second before – and the hand on her head suddenly stopped pulling. But she avoided the painful tug in her hair and sensed how the woman's body slowly relaxed and sank into some kind of sated indolence; a decent into a pleasurable afterglow that Linda concentrated on letting her down into with all the attentiveness she could possibly muster. Only the best was good enough for a goddess like this one; like her own mistress Mary!

After another very refreshing shower, the two lovers stood together on the apartment balcony with a glass of lemon juice each. It was just past midnight, and the moon was already high, making an extraordinary beautiful reflection in the calm ocean surface out there. Mary felt more receptive to this kind of beauty than ever before. She had always enjoyed it of course, but never with such keyed-up senses as right now. She was filled with a glow of satisfaction she had never even thought possible. The warm, salty breeze toyed with their hair and tucked on the flicks of their robes as they stood in silence, just enjoying each other's company and all the beauty around them. What a fantastic night! What a fantastic place… and not to mention the feeling of sheer happiness! Mary saw a tiny fishing-boat drift slowly into the sparkling reflections of the moonlight. A seagull crossed through in the opposite direction. A faint scent of spicy barbeque drifted up to them and reminded her that she was actually a bit hungry. But not that much still. There were much more important things to this night than food. This was the time for a different kind of nutrition. One of her most important nights…

"It's like a fairytale… really!" Linda's voice almost made Mary jump. "I still can't believe that I'm here. Here in this beautiful place; here with you. I - I'm so happy…

The girl had cried a bit again as they went to the showers, but now she appeared completely contented and relaxed; even in spite of her emotional words. So much so that she easily could find the courage to talk to her in such a natural way. Another very positive sign in the development of their relationship.

"I'm so happy to be here with you. You – you… you're fantastic. I love you so much…"

The girl spoke with a slightly shaky voice. She had turned towards her lover. Even though her face was in darkness, Mary could actually see the glow in those heart-warming eyes. She could feel it too! Like a ray of heat against her body. So intense in its peculiar way that she felt her desires slowly reawaken. Would wonders never seize? Just a couple of minutes ago she had felt totally sated, for a long time. So much so that she really started wondering if she would be able to see through the last of her planned lectures.

"Linda dear, now you must tell me; I really want to know!" she tapped her finger in the rail at her side to underscore her insistence. "Please tell me; Did you have an orgasm too? Did you come together with me? Tell me!"

Again there was no response to that particular question. But Mary was determined to get it out of her this time. Resolutely she bent and put a persistent finger under her cheek.

"It's important to me" she whispered as she went down for a kiss on her sweet lips. "You will please me very much by telling me this!"

That got her more cooperative. Her lips trembled as she prepared to answer, just interrupted a couple of times by a few more swift kisses.

I – I… no… No, I didn't." she stemmed. After a few more hot kisses she hurried to add; "You know… I want you to have all the pleasure… really. I want you to feel as good as possible. And…"

"And what?..."

"I – I think that we will love again… won't we?"

Mary's body started tingling again. Incredible! All of a sudden she felt her nipple stand erect against the texture of her robe. Once again she bent down for a kiss, still holding her finger under the girl's cheek.

"Yes… yes we will. 'Cus you make me feel like I never felt before! Yes we will! But you must promise me this; you must promise me not to hold back. Promise me to think of your own pleasure as well. It would make it even better for me too. Honestly!" she sighed deeply. "Can you do that?"

One final time she sealed her lips over her young partner's. She stayed there a little while to give her time to come up with an answer… the right answer.

"Y – yes" she breathed. "Yes… okay. I promise. But…"

"What?..."

"I – I… you must think of your pleasure only… I – I will manage. I will… Trust me!" The last part came as a meek whisper, almost inaudible.

"Okay… sure! You know I will. I will come in your mouth again! The same way I did a moment ago. Don't worry. You know I can think of my own pleasure. That's why I'm asking too. See?!?"

Again a faint breath of ocean breeze from below ruffled their hair, and all of a sudden it flicked Mary's robe open. It was like an open invitation for the girl to slowly get down on her knees and place loving hands on her mistress' soft hips as her eyes locked in spellbounded fixation on the exciting pubic bush hardly visible right in front of her. Mary remembered where they were, and quickly threw some glances around to check that nobody were watching them.

"Linda… please…"

Then she realized it was so dark that it would be really hard to see what was going on. And besides most of the action was hidden behind the rail anyway. She felt her passion mounting and her nipples stiffen almost painfully as she slowly reached out and put her hands on the dark head.

"Be gentle…" she whispered hotly as she applied the lightest of pressure to guide it where she wanted it.

The girl was patient enough to follow her hinting direction, and let her face slip daintily into the already damp crotch. Mary had to moan as she felt the tongue sneak out and slip in between her dripping pussy lips. It got her so hot she had to resist the urge to let her fingers group the soft locks in a painful tear. There really was absolutely nothing like this girl! So lovable, so understanding, and so incredibly devoted to giving them pleasure. And still not like a slave girl; so much more like a partner, in spite of her young age.

Another fresh ocean breath caressed Mary's body and helped her free her aching nipples from the restraints of her robe with an imperceptible tug. It was like a double pleasure to feel the tongue push up against her clit as her tits swung freely in the caressive breeze at the same time. The cooling draft caressed her languorously, kind of cooling away the heat that the waves of passion created – as though nature knew exactly how she felt!

Suddenly the urge to massage her aching nipples became almost unbearable. She was just about to let go of the girl's head as she changed her mind. This was actually a great opportunity to throw the little darling even further down into the depths of unconditional submission!

"Linda, please" she whispered sweetly; "Use your hand to caress my nipples too. They're lonely up here, and need attention too! Please?"

The playful tongue made a few extra powerful flicks, making her belly convulse deliciously as the girl let go of her mistress' hips and let her hands glide seductively upwards. To Mary it was like another glowing shower of heat as the hands caressed her oversensitive skin. And then the fingers grouped the creamy curves of her tits and finally found her nipples! And started playing with exactly the right firmness! Again as though she had a lifetime of experience doing just that…

Mary gasped, and had to use one hand to support herself on the rail. She knew it would feel good, but still the outburst of passion took her completely by surprise; adding a new dimension to the unparalleled experience of stupendous body worship. Designed just for her; For her only!

As she bent her head dim-wittedly, she could see those beautiful eyes looking up at her through her well-trimmed pubic bush. Desire and adoration radiated up at her, adding up with the physical pleasure generated by fingers and tongue. Oh, it was getting to her already… even after the orgasms she had been through. If she wouldn't do anything soon, she wouldn't even be able to support herself any more. Her legs were practically buckling, and she couldn't possible put any more weight on that up-turned face down there… no matter how insatiable her pussy was!

"Linda… Oh Linda! Please…"

"Mmmmmm…?" The girl's face could hardly be seen in the dark shadow down there.

"Please stop… just a moment." She used both her hands to gently pull the head away from her. The tongue slipped out with an obscenely wet 'plop'. The girl looked up at her with a confused expression on her soaked face.

"Linda… Let's – let's go inside… to the bed…" She gasped as the passion from her upcoming remark shot through her; "…To bed… hurry! I – I want to sit on your face!..."

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers
12