Southern Nights Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Linda sensed it immediately. She should have been amazed, but her own unsatisfied passion kept her on the edge of her seat as she tried to enjoy her coffee with patient repose. It wasn't easy though. The heat of the action had brought her almost to the brink of orgasm herself, and it was just because she knew that there would be so many more chances to enjoy relief that she was able to withstand the temptation and give herself over. Now she immensely enjoyed the sweet torment of watching the glistening skin of Mary's body – full, oily tits, powerful arms and thighs and this deliciously curved belly - feverishly dreaming of the moment when she could glide in between those wonderful thighs and set to work with her mouth and tongue once again. The moment when she would feel the first shudder of pleasure deep inside her goddess' body.

They decided on another two and a half hours of tanning, or rather lounging in the shadow of the huge parasol. Or – actually – a low-grade ride of mutual pleasure that would make their relaxation complete. And a ride that would show once and for all that Linda had learned all the tricks and twists of placid pussy worship. Mary lay motionless, her eyes closed behind the dark sunglasses, an occasional jerk or a shuddering sigh the only signal that the sensations gently massaged her convivial mind.

Linda was amazed about the patience and aptitude with which Mary could take her pleasure. Even though she was totally relaxed and breathing regularly and composedly, there was a well of very faint signals to hint at the sweet sensations she enjoyed. It was the regular shudders that only she could notice, deep within that voluptuous body, or the magical glow of her skin, especially the heat of her thighs against her cheeks as they slipped in languorously every now and then, as though they were making love to her their own way.

And she knew she did the stimulation level thing exactly right; hours at end. That she managed to control and reduce the up-and downswings of pleasure down to a practically even level by carefully observing those same imperceptible signals. And the token of appreciation flowed at her like a mental ravine, even though not a single word was spoken, or the slightest caress given. Not until her mistress finally had a short glance at her watch and found the time right to end the sweaty ordeal on the now heat-vibrating terrace with another trip to the peak.

"Linda dear... Ohhhh!..."

As her lady moved to adjust her body for maximal enjoyment of her upswing to another intensive peak, Linda used the opportunity to put her hands under the delicious ass-globes, to kind of lift the sweet crotch up against her hungry mouth. She kneaded the globes ardently as she continued feeding on the ravenous slit, using her tongue to stimulate the clitoral shaft with mounting intensity. The reaction was imminent and powerful, with the regular sighs quickly transferring into erratic gasps as the increased passion got to her.

Linda established her steady recipe for eruption by letting her tongue glide wetly in massaging sweeps up and down across the sensitive shaft. As she felt the climax rushing on, she took all of the sex in her mouth, concentrating on keeping the tongue-sweeps on the same rhythmic level of intensity. The thighs along her cheeks started shuddering and jerking, and the belly muscles danced and throbbed deliciously in front of her eyes as her lady worked herself ferociously up to the final level; the edge from which there was only one way ahead!

Then it hit!

Mary clenched her teeth and threw her head back as her hips bounced wildly up and down on the chair. Linda grasped the oily waist with both hands and pressed her mouth at the pulsing opening as she strove to hang on through the violent ecstasy. She kept her tongue swirling relentlessly across the spasming clit as Mary drew a series of short breaths without exhaling, before she finally shook violently and spurted a rich quantity of creamy pussy juice into her admirer's hard-working mouth. Then she tensed stiffly, lurched a few more time, before she collapsed down on the chair again with an almost painful groan.

Linda had remained in perfect position all through the ecstasy, and once again succeeded in finding the right moment to ease the stimulation, before it went over into an unbearable tickling. With her most loving care, she let her tongue slip down to continue its play ever so gently a long the pink groove of the lower slit, letting her hands slide caressively over belly and thighs as she want along.

Mary lay almost silent for a while until she had her breathing under control again. Her thighs slipped limply to the side. She recovered her sunglasses from her armpit and put them back on her nose. Then she let one hand slip lazily down to caress her lover's damp forehead.

"Oooh Linda... you're simply the best. The best! This was perfect in every way!" She raised her sunglasses up on her forehead with lazy fingers and smiled down at her. "I'm afraid I've got nothing more to teach you..."

"Mmmmm... I love you. Hmmmmm..."

"And I love you. You've learned so well and so fast that I'm afraid I'll never be able to live without you... never!"

It was said a bit jokingly, but they both knew there was quite a significant element of truth in it. And Linda hoped it was entirely true. Right now she wanted nothing more than just spend the rest of her life between these thighs, pleasing her new-found love for all eternity.

Although the afternoon heat was almost unbearable, they both lay silently for a little while to recover. Any thought about getting up was totally horrendous.

"Mary?"

"Mmmm?..."

"Do you really mean that I did it absolutely right?"

"Of course. Didn't you notice?"

Mary tried to keep her voice relaxed, but she was so sensitive that even the light tongue-tip play at the entrance to her vagina kept her nervously tensed. But it was quite a sweet agony after all. The girl flashed her a faint smile, and raised her head slightly to rest her cheek on a glowing hot thigh, still using her finger to gently toy with the curly pubic bush.

"Mary... uh... when we're making love... uh..."

"Yes darling?" Mary immediately understood that something important was coming up.

"When we... uh... do it. Could we... could you... gosh it's so hard to say." The girl frowned and tore almost painfully in Mary's pubic hair. "Could you... be a little rough?!"

"Pardon? I mean... uh... what do you mean? Rough?

The girl reddened, even more now than ever before since they met. She swallowed hard a couple of times before she continued.

"Remember you asked if I thought you were too selfish a little while ago?" Another hard swallow. "Well I didn't. I didn't! I – I would like you to be more... strong... more demanding. Really. When we make love. I want you to be my mistress. My strong mistress!"

Mary understood. Immediately. Like the final puzzle-piece falling in place. She had felt it all the time, actually. It was all in the young darling's dainty personality. A submission stronger than she had been able to imagine in her wildest dreams. Like this wasn't already a wild dream.

Again nothing was said as the idea started sinking in. Then Mary smiled, worked herself up from the chair and sighed deeply.

"You know; why don't we hit the showers and go grab a bite to eat again? Let's talk it over with our favourite beef on the plate. I'm starving." Back on her feet she threw the robe over her shoulders. "And I really want to hear you properly out on this!"

Linda relaxed visibly, and resolutely jumped to her feet to assist in their preparation.

To be continued...

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12