Southern Nights Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"Oh no, I don't think La Campona is the place," the woman smiled, almost a bit ironically. "My flat is just a fifteen minutes walk away. I'dlove to invite you both over there. Really!" Then a short wave with her hand, "shall we?"

They walked in silence. The two elegant ladies, with little Linda between them. Almost in silence. Every now and then a little remark was passed, but otherwise the realisation of things to come seemed to have silenced even Angela. Linda glanced at her regularly to look for traces of nervousness on her face, but all she could see was this cool, beautiful composure that seemed to be her undisputed trademark.

Back in her flat - a typical downtown apartment, tastefully decorated with the same sense of cool confidence and steadiness that masterfully reflected her personality – Angela opened a new bottle of champagne and urged her guests to sit down. As they clicked glasses again, Linda already felt the effect of the pearly fluid in her head, and decided to take it very easy from now on. No way she wanted to destroy the glory of this moment by getting too dizzy for her senses to absorb it all perfectly.

Angela excused herself a bit huskily and disappeared into the bathroom. As she returned she slumped down onto the leather couch beside Linda. Without a word she started toying with the girl's fair locks. Then she bent in to whisper a word into her ear. The girl sat stiffly for a moment. Then she looked over at Mary, collecting the encouraging little nod she obviously felt she needed to go on.

That was the signal to trigger a rush of feverish activity. Linda turned and pressed her face and lips into the lady's neck before she proceeded to kiss her way up across the cheekbone and up to her lips. At the same time her fingers started working on the buttons of her blouse, opening the first and then the second as she sealed her lips against her lover's. Mary watched breathlessly as her friend's lacy white bra appeared with more undone buttons releasing the tension of the strained material of the shirt.

The kiss seemed endless, and Mary felt a faint sting of impatience. She had just come to think of the fact that this would be her first opportunity to see her darling little girl in action from an entirely different angle. And there was nothing she would want more than to let her dear friend in need share in on the wonderful experiences she had had herself with the little wonder girl.

Angela's tits appeared very full and ripe in the shadow of the opened shirt, underscoring her overwhelming and daunting femininity, much more so than she had noticed before in more everyday settings. Now it kind of exploded into the already dense atmosphere of the room, filling even Mary with a trickling anticipation that threatened to make her heart burst in feverish anxiety.

The same feeling obviously soared through Linda's spine as well. After letting her face slip down to drown into the abyss of the cleft between the pert hillocks of female ripeness, a shudder ran through her as she slowly let herself slide off the couch to kiss her way down over the rounded belly, taking time to let her tongue play daintily in the glowing hot belly button. The body above languorously slid forward on the seat, making the leather creek deliciously as it opened its entire self to the advancement of that marvellously skilled tongue.

A trembling moan escaped both lovers simultaneously as the tongue moved further, all the way down to the cold little buckle. The skirt was tucked all the way up to Angela's hips, so it was just a small jump to land another wet kiss on the top of a silky thigh. And yet another small move to crawl in between those incredibly hot thighs to quest for the dripping prize in there under the stretched hem.

The woman slid further down on her seat, lifting her butt in an abrupt movement to get the skirt further up and around her waist. The whole thing happened so fast Linda hardly had time to react. She just froze down there on her haunches, staring agape at the shaved pubic mound that glistened against her. Angela had shed her panties while in the bathroom, and now the glorious pussy opened with hugely swollen lips, brazenly seeking her ultimate submission in the shape of a deep and consummating kiss.

The tension lay like a dense fog in the room, as time seemed to stand still. Angela's hips gyrated inconspicuously as her impatiens mounted, making the dripping pussy lips rub delightfully against each other in a spellbinding game that seemed to paralyse the girl even more.

Finally the lady could take it no more, and reached out with both hands for the girl's dark head. With an insistent but gentle tug, she pulled her down to place the open mouth against her gaping pussy lips.

"please..."

For a short moment her lips just lay flaccidly against the juicy opening. But then, as the smell and taste of overheated female passion invaded her senses, the girl seemed to spring to life like a Duracell mascot. All of a sudden the lips slid along to seal themselves over the slick inner pussy lips as the tongue found its way into the pink depths of ultimate femininity.

Angela gasped as the full length of the tongue filled her up in a way she had never felt before. Her face stiffened in a rapturous expression of passion that made Mary smile, no matter how aroused she was from the heat of the show taking place right in front of her. Seeing her friend enjoy such immense pleasure made her heart glow even more. There was nothing like sharing a real diamond with a real friend.

And there was nothing like sharing the skills of that diamond as well. As the girl started an intense cadence of powerful tongue thrusts, she could see the sensations grasp her beloved girlfriend's body almost like an invisible hand, quickly bringing her out of her usual stance of cool and ironic self control.

And when she started giving encouraging instructions, Mary could hear the change in her voice as well.

"Oh yeah" she whispered with a deep sigh, making her tits rise and fall exquisitely under her tailored shirt. "That's it. Just keep that up for a little while please."

Linda kept on lapping obediently, continuing the rhythm, shifting to a different technique of slow, caressive strokes with the flat of her tongue, slipping wetly between the inner pussy lips and over the base of the lady's clit. Even though she could sense the woman's excitement, she still couldn't feel the pleasure nodule protruding much from the hide in front of her upper lip. But she knew it was a matter of just a few well-aimed tongue strokes to change that profoundly.

Linda had all her senses on spurs as she worked affectionately on the task of providing pleasure, trying her best to familiarize herself with the writhes and whims of this new and slinky body. It was so entirely different... but still so similar. Familiar and strange at the same time. Like a rich nest of warmth and womanhood; a secret garden of eternally flowering beauty beyond anything any normal senses could comprehend. It sucked her in, in a way; into its insatiable depths, craving her passionate caresses like a fish craving water. Demanding it relentlessly with a drive that threatened to swallow her whole – skin and all – into the very core of the luxuriant female being.

The taste was different. Spicier in a way. More definite, or whatever she should call it. And the softness of the thighs... the tickling from the sweet little bush around her nose. All those little things that made up the awesome situation of serving a genuine, demanding lady...

Then the first little ripple ran through those mighty thighs. Made the belly convulse lightly in front of her vision. And the full tits wobble as even the entire torso jerked slightly to the sting of pleasure. Linda could scream from joy! Sing her happiness and feeling of victory into the bottomless depth of endless pink under her sweeping tongue. The response spurred her to even greater effort, driving her into a regular rhythm of thrusts and flicks she knew had such a devastating effect on her own mistress. Almost unnoticeably the body over her found the same pattern, falling into a regular cadence that matched the one of the young worshipper perfectly.

Gradually her effort started paying off. She felt the unmistaken firmness of the clit button stand out as a rigid little pearl in the slick softness enfolding her convivially sensing upper lip. The sting of pride almost made her loose her rhythm, and she felt an almost uncontrollable urge to lure the engorged little organ into her mouth and suck the living daylight out of it.

She knew that would be way too much though, and managed to stay with the steady rhythm that would bring on the desired result in a much more rewarding way for both of them. And even make her beloved mistress proud of her extended skills in a way that was the highest reward in itself.

Over the next few minutes she kept up the same rhythm, increasing it gradually as she felt the woman's movement intensify and herd her low moans get more elaborate as the sensations went in more and more intense waves throughout her body.

Sticky pussy juice leaked out over her tongue as she worked it slightly higher to close in on the rock hard base of the now gently throbbing clit. She felt the tension in those soft thigh trembling lusciously along her cheeks grow perceptibly in response, clearly revealing the mounting passion within, until a mighty jerk in the entire abdomen told her she had found the very heart of her lady's bliss and devoured it greedily along with the generous quantities of her milky juice.

A squeal of joy escaped her as her limbs quivered tautly, and for a split second Linda thought she had driven her over the edge way too early. But then she recognised the conspicuous indolence, the unmistakable sign of the inherent strength that kept ladies like her in control of any situation – even a situation likethis.

With renewed confidence she picked up on her solicitous cadence of stimulation, sensing how the silky thigh soon resumed their delightful trembling along her cheeks, making her heart burst of pride and joy as she dug deep for the gold of ecstasy.

"Oooooohh, I've justgot to admit it," Angela moaned as she looked over at her friend on the other chair. "She's incredible... just fantastic... You thought her really well... really well..." Resolutely she put her hand down to bare her clit with a pair of elegantly manicured fingers on each side of the hood.

"Please Linda... lick me here. Now! I just can't stand this any longer. Please!"

The sudden loss of the very self-control that she had admired so much about her just a second earlier, stunned her a bit. Still – as she got grip – she knew it was just another step on the way to conquering this extraordinary lady for her insatiable hunger, exactly the same way as she had broken down Mary.

She went for the swollen knob with all her skills. If that's what she wanted, that's what she was going to get! Gingerly she let her tongue slide its way into the grooves on each side, and then bury in under the hood on the top of the clit, baring it all the way to the base in a series of relentless twirls and flicks. Angela's belly convulsed powerfully and the pubic bone bounced aimlessly against her nose as the sensations sent sparks of electricity up the length of her spine. She had had quite some good head in her time, but this was an entirely different thing... beyond anything she had been even close to before. All of a sudden the numbing trickling got so intense it almost hurt, and as the heat in her belly turned into a glowing knot that started radiating from its centre right under the hard working tongue, she knew she was lost.

As the girl started caressing the bulging clitoris with a combination of intense suction and soft tongue swirls she didn't even last one more minute before the knot exploded in an insane frenzy flushing through her body like a flood wave. Linda sensed it coming, and engulfed the entire opening with her hungry lips at the moment the first jet of milky cum squirted over her tongue. As Angela threw her head back and screamed out in mindless delirium, several more flushes drenched her mouth, prompting her to tighten her grip to hang on grimly as the body bounced crazily over the couch. The thighs slammed in on her cheeks over and over again, adding to the pain of the sedulous fingers pulling insensitively in her hair for increased pleasure.

If Mary's orgasms had been long and powerful, this seemed almost endless. The hips continued humping against her face as the body trembled and shook, and the lady's breathing went in rugged gasps as she strove to hang on through the mind-bending waves of pleasure. Even though yet another couple of squirts of slimy juice filled her mouth, this new lover wasn't secreting nearly as much as her beloved mistress. More like what her lady had been like in the very beginning. Could it be that her trained stimulations had caused Mary to develop a much more liquid orgasm? Just from the intercourses they had been able to enjoy so far? She found it quite hard to believe, but at the same time there wasn't many more ways to explain the flood wave of sweet elixir that filled her mouth when she came.

With another succession of erratic trashing, Angela's body started coming down, and the shuddering tension gradually gave way to a limp lethargy that made her arms and legs fall back like the ones of a lifeless octopus. Even her head fell powerlessly to the side, and it took a moment for the other two to realise that she had actually passed out!

Angela Landon, the high-flying executive had fainted! Believe it or not! Collapsed from the intensity of the ecstasy brought about by little Linda's tireless efforts to please. Mary could hardly believe her eyes as the realisation struck. She had almost been there herself too, but really didn't expect to see this from Angie.

Linda sat back wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked nervously over at Mary.

"Don't worry darling!" Mary had to smile involuntarily. "She'll be around in a moment. Take it as a tribute to your fabulous training!"

Linda smiled back and started looking around for something to clean up with. In the same moment Angela's head nearly flew up as she woke with a violent jerk.

For once in her life, she now was the one being the object of the laughter. Her completely confused expression made Mary almost double up on her chair. Her reaction was so direct – so straight out blatant - that Linda just stared at her adored mistress. Seeing her react like this was so strange, like she was suddenly showing off well-hidden sides about herself. Maybe it was just the way she was when she was properly relaxed with her friends?

Angela's expression transformed from confusion to smile. For a split second Linda thought she noticed a shadow of annoyance in her eyes, but then she was all laughter with her friend.

"Phiew, that really was something," she sighed waving her hand against her neck to indicate her state of exhaustion. "I haven't cum like that for years..."

A drop of milky juice ran down the corner of Linda's mouth, and she used her hand to quickly dry that one off as well. The woman had squirted substantially, but still very little compared to the dam bursting floods that came with Mary's violent eruptions.

She had grown so used to Mary's body and her reactions to her various stimulations. So used that they almost were like one spirit during their lovemaking. With Angela it was an entirely different thing. But in a good way. In a wonderful way! It definitely was a challenge rather than a problem. Like conquering new and unknown territory instead of starting all over again with something completely different. The feeling was so strong it kind of surprised her – and filled her with even greater joy.

"Mary?" Angela's voice was dizzy with satisfaction and exhaustion.

"Mmmmmm?"

"So... when are we off to Alvarez?"

"Three weeks from now. That'll be a full blown two week stretch-out, I can tell you!"

Mary lifted her head and looked over at her friend. "Will you be able to make it?"

"Not if the third world war breaks loose. In all other cases; yes, I will!..."

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12