Southern Sounds Ch. 02

Story Info
Her steamy caller comes to visit for a southern night.
1.9k words
4
8.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to Southern Sounds found in the Erotic Encounter Section.

--------------------------------------------------

Southern Night

It was enough to take the breath out of the air. There he was, 10 years to the day after he climbed into his truck and rolled away into the steamy nights of her imagination. And she was completely scared.

"I told you I'd come find you eventually, Darlin." He said, "It's still me, same good ol' boy."

And yes he was. Angela and her southern gentleman sat at a small table in a cozy Italian restaurant near her place. Hidden in an out of the way table, the better to hide her anticipation. They picked up where they left off, when they talked before, and the conversation came easy for him. The years had sharpened the lines around his face, and ashed parts of his short cut hair but he still had the same smile. She couldn't believe he was seated in front of her.

Two weeks to the day after he had called her out of the blue and given her an earful and blissful conversation, one of the hottest encounters ever to be had over free night and weekend minutes, she thought, and here he was in front of her. Angela was in awe and some shock as this gorgeous man had called her bluff and flown to see her...and now what? She knew this whole situation was crazy!

She had spent half an hour prepping in the mirror deciding what to wear. She settled on a short skirt, short sleeved top, and black tights. She had to give the right impression, whatever that may be. "Nothing too revealing, he'll think you're a slut", she thought. "But nothing to conservative or else he'll think you're not interested". Black was the international color for fuck me senseless right?

Was she interested? How could she be interested in someone she barely knew? But how could she pass the opportunity up?

"I'm really glad you came." She said "Tell me more about this new project you were starting. You mentioned something about cereal or serial killers I forget."

"Oh just some new markets we're tapping into nothing I'd bore you about" He said. She so loved how his southern charm would draw out his vowels, "maaarkets" and "booore".

It reminded her about their conversation, hearing his slow drawl whisper across the phone.

Something between her legs stirred just thinking about it. She was forgetting to eat. She had to focus."Work is boring, why don't you tell me something nice. Like why on earth would a pretty little thing like you be hidin' those long legs of yours?" [looong]

She dropped a penne on the table, blushing.

"What do you mean?" she asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Are you afraid I'm just gonna jump across the table and ravage you over the tiramisu"

"What...You..." Her cheeks felt hot. He reached out, touching her hand. He swiftly swiped his thumb into her palm giving her a tremor.

"I was hoping to see if those gorgeous legs of yours were still in great condition" He winked, picking up the dropped penne and popping it into his mouth. She wasn't hungry any more.

In a streak of confidence she invited him up. It was the least she could do to make up for almost bolting out of the restaurant. She was still uncertain of where this was going, but she sure as hell was NOT ready to end the night. As she burst into her tiny apartment on the 7th floor, she had forgotten how much of a mess she had made it. Strewn through the floor were the also-rans of what she could have worn. Hide the evidence!

"I'm sorry for the mess, Drink?" She asked

"Whiskey if you got it, if not I'm not picky" He said.

She nervously pecked around her small kitchen looking for glass wear, and then finally poured herself a drink, a nd took a gulp. Then she poured two additional drinks for her and him. Was this even whiskey? She felt he was watching her.

"I've lived in this apartment for a couple years, now. It's a little pricey, but it's actually quite reasonable for the area. Especially if it's furnished...you should see the price then..." She was rambling, talking nonsense about the plumbing and the crummy A/C. Verbal diarrhea to disguise the nerves. He stood next to her, staring. Making her more notice. Without the A/C it made their body heat more noticeable and his was so close to hers. Talk, Talk , Talk. She felt his head bend down and kiss the top of her shoulder. She stopped, it was her move now.

"Darlin', you don have to be scared of me. Nothings going to happen that you don't want."< /FONT>

She needed air. A couple more seconds to decide.

"There's a great view you should see:" she said. She gathered the strength to move to herself to the balcony. The cool air was refreshing to her skin which was on fire from the tension. She took a deep breath. He came out and stood behind her, placing his hands on hers that were resting on the balcony guard rail. She resisted the urge to talk, instead she quieted her mind.

"Angela," He said. She loved hearing him say her name. "It really is beautiful out here"

"Yeah, I like looking at the lights, although I always feel like people can see me"

"Well we can't just disappoint them then". She shivered again but not from cold, his hand was tracing the curve of her elbow. He kissed her shoulder again, leaning his head against hers.

"I've been waiting just see if your hair still smells as good and it's the same. To feel your soft skin and it's just as soft as I remembered. Like the girl I use to know" She leaned against him, feeling him cradle her. Heard the drawn out words purr in her ear. "But you have grown in to one hot momma" She smiled and snickered...then gave in. She turned and opened her mouth to him, and accepted his tongue in her mouth. He held her face to him with his right, not letting go. His left hand probed her body. He squeezed her waist, pulling her into him, and then moved lower. His eager hand went up her skirt, squeezing her round bottom. She moaned as their energies became more urg ent, feeling his tongue maul and probe her inner cheeks. She encircled her arms around his broad shoulders, clinging onto him. She ran her fingers through the stubble of his short cropped hair.

In one stroke, he spun her around, having her back to him, and leaving her searching for another kiss. With one hand around her waist he grinded his hips into her. She felt his hard cock between his pants, aching to come out. Her pussy was aching as well, she could almost burst from wanting to be face to face. His hands came up to cup her breast, first over her top, and then underneath. Shoving her bra to the side, he massaged them, drawing his thumb around her nipples. His mouth kissed the side of her neck forcing her head to sway to the side. He slipped hi tongue down her neck, nibbling her shoulder and her ear lobe.

"You taste so good, darling" He whispered in her ear. She shuttered when those words rolled into her ear. Daaarlin. She felt his hot breath wash over her neck. With his tongue he traced the top of her ear lobe down to bottom. Any more of this torture and she felt that her legs would give way. "I bet that pussy of yours must getting so wet by now, 'cuz I know my cock is hard as rock for you. Just ready to slip it in that tight moist slit..." Her mouth relaxed in to an "o" meaning with his every word.

"I need to check and see if that hot button of yours is hard for me" She stretched back to find his mouth, and his right hand went up her skirt. He found her tights darn near soaking wet, eager and motivated he reached in and slipped his hand inside to get a closer feel, ripping the fabric away from her hot steamy mound.

"Oops," he said. "Honey I think we better take it inside before I rip all those purdy clothes off your hot body," He slid two fingers between her pussy lips exposing her clit to the warm air. He slid one finger into her hot slit, causing her to yelp. "Then I can get a better look at this, and maybe give it a kiss." With his finger he traced around her clit so slowly and softly, just like he had said on the phone. She was completely his to play with, she anxiously anticipated what else from the conversation was going to come true.

"Oh no," She gasped "Right here, you just...right here. I want feel you in me right here."

"Hmm, in front of all these lights, your one naughty little girl aren't you" He grabbed a fist full of her hair with his left hand and pulled her mouth towards him again and started stroking his hand against her even harder. His tongue shot right through her mouth tearing the breath out of her. She moaned in between kisses but he wouldn't let go of her head. Her hands reached behind to try and feel his hardness, and to work at undoing his pants, till he pulled them away pinning them both in one hand

"Not yet, we gotta take care of you first. Her concentration broke as he slipped two fingers into her pussy. She completely eased her weight onto him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"I want you to tell me just like you did last time... tell me what you want, honey" He groaned into her neck. "I can smell those juices in between you. I want you to come all over my hand, and then I'm gonna taste, and see how sweet you are." Her muscles stiffened as she felt her mounting pleasure.

"Its...gonna be so hard to wait" she said, "I want you to fill me, and drive that hard cock into my pussy...ooh I'm gonna cum so hard first though" Her breath quickened as she could no longer restrain her moans. Meanwhile his strokes became quicker and harder. She strained and tried to bring her hips closer against his fingers, grinding harder, bringing her to the edge.

"Oooh, ugh" Her groans were unintelligible as her body released and shuttered. She felt her pussy tighten around his finger. She clung to his arms for support as her legs were giving way. It was one of the hardest orgasms she had had in a while. Her hot juices flooded his hands. But he wouldn't stop stroking her. He held her to him as he kept rubbing on her clit, turning it in between his fingers.

She squirmed as the last throes of the orgasm spurted out. Her too sensitive clit was sending her into spasms, making her whimper, but he would not let her go. It was almost too painful to bear, but a pain she wouldn't give up for anything.

After a few moments of gasping she collapsed against him, and he finally released her from his torture.

"All spent up honey?" he asked, still holding her up. She turned to face him and gave him a kiss.

"Not in the least," she said. "Now...how about that kiss you mentioned?"