Southern Tide Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

It was then that she shifted, and slowly clamped her thighs shut. Cat didn't want to make it obvious that she'd had another mini orgasm. She bit her bottom lip, as the warm juices trickled out from her core. Dale's hands seemed to slowly move ever closer to her hot center, and she felt helpless.

She desperately wanted to reach into the boxers to relieve herself, but she was trapped. Dale's face was blank, and he seemed deep in thought. Did he even realize how far he'd gone?

Dale's oily fingers glistened as they slid over Cat's skin. He was using the same massage oil that he frequently used on his late wife. Marie loved the feel of his hands on her body, and she never failed to tell him so. The scent brought back memories of her, lying on the couch in his arms, while their six year old son Jessie, played with his favorite toy cars on the living room floor.

They had been a very happy family. Dale had just begun to teach Jessie how to ride the horses. He was very protective of his little boy, and wanted him to be a great rider, just like his dad.

Jessie had been very excited when Dale gave him his own pony to take care of. He hugged his father tightly, and ran to the young mare with a young Max following not too far behind. Marie didn't want Jessie riding yet, but Dale assured her that he would be able to handle it. Dale was right, and his son was becoming better as the days passed.

It was a month later that he got that horrible phone call. When he arrived at the hospital, he couldn't go in. He couldn't look at their bodies. John had gone with him, and it was he who identified the bodies. Dale couldn't stand, nor could he talk. He felt like none of it was real, and all a nightmare that he would eventually wake from. But that awakening never came.

The whole ordeal was almost a blur, because everything happened so quickly. In the blink of an eye, everyone dear to him was gone. He didn't know why he was still alive. Even his parents died when he was at a young age. Why were they all taken away from him?

He asked God this question many times, and there had only been silence. There were even moments when he thought about ending his life. As much as he drank, and beat himself up, he expected it to happen soon, but something kept him going and alive. Maybe it was Max, or the infrequent, yet comforting presence of Brian. He didn't know for sure.

The pain never quite subsided. Even now, when he teased and laughed at Cat, beautiful Marie and Jessie never left his thoughts. He didn't know the answers to why he was left behind, but hoped that maybe one day, he would understand.

Cat's leg suddenly jerked beneath his fingers, and he looked down at his hands. He was dangerously close to her inner thigh, and he slowly moved his hands away. He had been so deep in thought, that he didn't realize what he was doing.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt your leg?" he asked in an innocent tone, even though he knew what he had done.

"Um yeah. I just need to use the bathroom for a minute." she replied.

"Sure." he smiled.

He helped her up, and watched as she walked away. She had a little wedgie from the tight cotton boxers, and he watched her pull it out from in-between the soft rounded cheeks. He wondered if Marie would mind that he was admiring Cat in such away. Would she want him to move on? He loved her still, and always would, but there was this undeniable attraction to Cat.

The sight of the single glistening thigh was enough to get him hard again, and he could feel his cock straining against his jeans. He shifted on the couch, and got comfortable. His eye spotted something in the back of the cushions, and he immediately recognized Cat's little toy. His own organ was much bigger, and he laughed to himself as he thought of how she reacted to his finding it.

Dale wanted to show her that her toy was nothing in comparison to him. It was soft and flexible, whereas he was rock hard for her right now. She was probably very used to this thin and flimsy thing being inside her. He would definitely cause some damage to her tight little pussy if he got to have her.

Something else caught his attention now. On the crimson seat of the couch was a dark and damp circle. He touched it, and wondered if he spilled the oil onto the couch. He couldn't have. That's exactly where Cat's bottom met the couch. He touched the wet area, and studied the silky moisture on his fingertip.

"This was...oh baby girl." he thought. "If only you knew how I would've licked your pussy dry."

She'd had a little accident on his couch, and it turned him on even more. He knew that she was in the bathroom playing with herself. Either that, or she was taking the longest dump ever. He laughed. Not sexy. He preferred to think it was the former thought.

His finger trailed along the wet spot, and he picked up more of the wetness. He brought his finger to his nose, and then he licked it. He wanted more of her sweet honey.

Cat still hadn't come out of the bathroom, and he planned to interrupt her. Dale wouldn't let her get any satisfaction, while he suffered. It was probably devious of him, but he wanted to be the one to give her an orgasm. He quietly got up, and crept towards the bathroom door. He spotted Max at the end of the hallway.

The pooch was playing with one of his chew toys, and his movements drowned out the sound of Dale's heavy footsteps. As he approached the door, he heard nothing at first. He put his ear to the door and waited.

Cat began to moan quietly behind the door, and it sounded like she was getting close.

"Mmmm fuck! Ooooh!" she purred sweetly. "Oh...oh..!"

"Hey Cat?" he called out immediately.

He heard a quick shuffling, and it sounded like she had knocked something over.

"Y-yeah?" she responded.

"You okay in there?"

"I'll be out in a minute." she called out.

"Did you just fall down? I'm coming in!"

"NO! I-I mean um...no I'm alright. I just knocked something over by accident."

Dale smiled. He was having too much fun with her. He wanted to barge in, and take Cat into his arms, but he would be patient. He had embarrassed her enough for today.

Chapter Three

Dale awoke to the savory smell of bacon and maple syrup. It was still dark outside as he looked to the window. It didn't take him long to figure out that Cat was in the kitchen, making breakfast. Almost a week and a half had passed since he saved her life, and things had gone quite well.

For the past four days, he didn't see much of her or Max. He would head out in the early mornings to clear out the land on his own. The water was slowly subsiding, but the current brought more debris than he first anticipated. He had to dig a trench to redirect some of the water away, so that the area could be better navigated through.

Cat and Max were left alone in the house, but he made sure that they were well taken care of. He gave her some clothes in advance, and he also restocked the refrigerator. He was prepared for food shortages as well, and kept a storeroom in the basement, in case any problems were to ever arise.

Dale longed to be with Cat, and not outside in the freezing cold. He had grown very fond of her, and was becoming used to her presence in his home. Of course, he still wanted to have her, and knew that she wanted the same. Cat wasn't an idiot. Many times he'd openly flirted with her, and gave slight hints of his interest. Something held her back, and he knew what it was.

He raised his left palm and examined the gold band on his finger. It was the symbol of his vow to love Marie always. Even without the ring, his love for her would never depart, and he knew all of this, yet hesitated to remove it. He hated to think of the ring in such a way, but it was like some kind of physical restraint.

It held both he and Cat back from having what they wanted. He took a deep breath, and ran his forefinger round the gold band. It had absorbed his body heat and was warm to the touch. This was one of the hardest things he would have to do, but he needed to act before Cat was forever out of his life.

Dale crept through the hallway, and stood at the entrance to the kitchen. Cat was wearing one of his loose black tanks and her back was turned to him. Her injuries were healing quickly and she no longer walked with a limp, or required bandages.

He took a moment to admire her pretty thighs which were partially covered by the long tank. They were not the only thing he found attractive. Her unruly, curly, hair; her medium-brown skin tone; her full lips and her soft voice; all of it and more, aroused him to no end.

It had always been he who cooked the meals, but she had gotten up early, and beat him to the kitchen. He looked to the dining table, and admired the breakfast she prepared for them. She must have been awake for a while, because on the table were stacks of pancakes, sausages, eggs and bacon. On the counter, a pot of black coffee was brewing silently, and Cat was now cleaning up a tiny mess on the stove top. He crept up behind her, and flung his arms around her.

It was the first time he had done anything as forward as this, but he felt playful this morning. He couldn't start the day without giving her a little scare. Needless to say, she was almost startled out of her skin, and yelled out a very loud "SHIT!" Dale couldn't explain why he put his arms around her. He never thought of himself as the outgoing type, yet she brought out this playfulness in him that he never knew existed. Most importantly, she didn't push him away.

"What are you doing patient?" Dale grinned, with Cat still in his hold.

"Dale! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" she admonished.

"You're supposed to be taking it easy. That was punishment for not listening!"

"Oh please! I'm much better now." She said, relaxed. "Plus you've been working so hard. I barely get to see you, so I thought I'd do this to thank you for everything."

"Aww shucks, I feel so special." he chuckled.

"Sooo...I think I might need my arms back now." she said sheepishly.

She was so very soft and fragrant, that he had no intention of letting her go anytime soon.

"Now you see what you just did? I was gonna let you go, but I think I just changed my mind."

She laughed aloud.

"Well I guess none of us are going to be eating any of this food, since you won't let me go. I might as well let Max have it."

"Where is Max anyway?" he asked, once he realized that Max hadn't spent the night in his bedroom.

"He slept next to me last night. He's still asleep."

"I think he likes you better than me now." and his hands dropped to her sides.

He thought to tickle her waist, just to irritate her, but she slowly broke out of his grasp and backed away.

"Um I meant to tell you. You gave me more tops than bottoms...and I didn't think you'd be awake yet, so I..."

"Sooo... you made me breakfast half-naked? Hot!" he laughed. "Come on, I'll get you something."

She laughed as well, and followed him down the hall. He was more than pleased to find out that Cat had nothing on except the loose over-sized tank. It hid her figure from him, but he would soon remedy that. This was the first time she would probably see his bedroom, and he hoped that once she set foot inside, she would remain in there with him.

"Ladies first!" he said.

She smiled and walked in. He followed her and closed the door behind them.

"Cat?"

Before she could answer, he gently grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. Neither one said anything for a moment, but he eventually broke the silence and kissed her soft lips. There was no tension in her body, and she leaned in against his bare chest. He had finally gotten his first taste of her lips.

Surprisingly, he didn't rush. While he held on to her, he knew that she might shy away from him eventually. It was better to savor what little he had now, and pray that she would want him to go further. Even though it was he who made the first move, he was terrified.

He knew that her reaction, after whatever was to happen, would shape his thoughts on finding love after Marie. If she rejected him, he would not take it very well. Still, he didn't stop and slipped his tongue into her mouth, slowly. She tasted of sweet maple syrup, and he eagerly sucked the breath out of her mouth.

Dale had hopes of doing this for a long time. While he was away, all he thought about was her. He had fantasies of taking her into his bed, and making love to her, or even fucking her. He wanted to know everything; how she liked to be kissed, touched and taken. Did she want a rough lover, or someone who would take their time? It didn't matter. Whatever she wanted, he would give.

Cat couldn't believe that any of this was really happening. Images of Dale kissing, and holding her, had stalked her dreams and fantasies ever since she first laid eyes on him. Her passionate thoughts were now manifesting into reality. It was always she who made the first move in these fantasies, but now it was Dale who took the initiative, and she was glad for it.

During the times they were together, he would do little things to make her think that she might actually have a chance with him. In the past, Cat usually read the signs wrong, and she didn't want to risk looking like a fool. It seemed that she wouldn't have been wrong this time around.

Dale pressed his weight against her, and she felt his thick organ rising beneath his boxers. His body was strong, and rigid from all of the hard labor, yet his touch was very gentle. He no longer held her against the wall. Instead he backed away, while his fingers trailed along her smooth arms.

The fuzz on his chin tickled her face, and the feel of his skin against hers, made her body shiver. Finally, he sucked and pulled on her bottom lip, ending their first kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time Cat." he whispered. "But you kept playing hard to get."

"It's not that Dale. I just...after everything you told me about the accident, I could never replace what you lost."

"Cat...hold on a minute. I love my wife, but I'm sick and tired of being alone. She and my boy are gone now...but none of that means you're beneath them. You don't know how beautiful you are baby girl." and he pressed his lips to her neck.

"I never wanted you...to be alone Dale." she gasped.

It was becoming difficult to speak, because he had already lifted the sides of the tank, and now ran the hot tips of his fingers along her waist and back. She couldn't stifle the sounds that escaped her lips.

Every time his fingers drew closer to her buttocks, her breasts or her pussy, they immediately retracted and moved elsewhere. She felt like she would die if he continued to tease her in such a manner.

"Dale? Stop teasing me." she whimpered.

"I can't. It's been a long time since I touched you like this. I wanna take my time."

"A long time? When did you...?" and her words were cut short, as his hand slid down to her pussy.

It was no longer smooth, and bore a little fuzz, but he didn't seem to care. He began to stoke the sides of her plump lips, while his other hand lifted her large breast to his mouth. He mimicked the same movements from when they'd first come in contact, and her body reacted as it had before. However, being in denial caused her to think of this moment merely as déjà vu. She considered the familiarity, but didn't quite know what to make of it.

"You were asleep, but maybe you remember this." and his tongue gently licked the dark bud through the fabric, while he squeezed the flesh of her labia.

In a flash, the dream came back to her...but it wasn't a dream. It had really happened.

"That was you?" she asked, astounded by this revelation.

He didn't answer, and continued to tease the swollen nipple with his rough tongue. He still petted her pussy, and she was slowly melting against his warm fingers. Her reflexes led her to squeeze her thighs together, but his hand got in the way, and so he continued to torture her.

"You don't want me to stop, do you baby?" he muttered against her breast.

"No Dale. I wanna be here with you. Just please don't tease me."

"But I missed playing with your pussy. I'll give you anything you want Cat, but I need a little quality time with this...and this."

While he spoke the words, he bit and pulled at her nipple while simultaneously inserting his finger into her wet mound.

"Ooooh fuck! Dale, you're making me so wet." she groaned.

"I can see that." he breathed over the damp fabric, which still hid her nipple from sight.

His teeth grazed it slightly, and pulled at it again. Truth be told, she loved all he was doing to her.

His tiny bites, as well as the slow insertion of his finger into her pussy, were causing her to overflow with wetness. She held her breast against his face, as if encouraging him to continue.

"You like that, do you babe? Want more?" he teased, still holding her nipple between his teeth.

"Yes please don't stop."

"Mmmm." he moaned, and continued to flick his tongue against the thin fabric.

More of his fingers reached into her moist slit, and spread her open. Her entire body quivered when he found her clit, and began to massage the tiny muscle.

"Oh...my...Dale you're going to make me come." she moaned.

"Then I guess I should stop. I don't want you to...at least not yet. Come over here beautiful." he said.

Dale took her by the arm, and led her to his bed. He had her lie back against the pillows, while he remained standing.

The sharp sounds of sheets of rain pelting against the window pane caused her to look away from him for the moment. It was raining heavily, and she looked to the window hopefully. Maybe there would be more flooding, and she would have an excuse to stay with Dale a little while longer. Dale's weight suddenly upset the still mattress, and broke her out of her thoughts. Cat watched as he came closer, and crawled between her legs.

"I want you to do something for me Cat." and as he said this, his lips pressed against her inner thigh.

"Like what?" she asked curiously.

"I want you to play with yourself. I want to watch you spread your pussy open, and play with your clit."

"I...I...don't know Dale. I've never done that...in front of someone before. Are you sure?" she asked in the most puzzled tone.

Realizing that he could now see between her legs, she felt a little awkward and slowly brought her thighs together.

"I'm sure Cat. You don't have to hide from me baby." and he spread her open again. "Listen sweetheart, I've already seen every inch of your body, and I think you're beautiful. When you hide from me, you make me think that you don't want me. Is that how you feel?"

"No. I do want you."

"Then give me your hand."

She slowly extended her hand out to him. He took it, only to guide it into her moist pussy. He positioned her fingers over her clit, and let go. He was lying on his chest now, and he leaned on his elbows as he waited for her to begin.

"Go ahead baby. I wanna see you get wet." he whispered.

Cat felt very uneasy, but she began to rub herself, as he wanted. He went further to spread her legs wider, and she felt cold and vulnerable as her pink inner flesh became even more exposed. No man had ever looked at her down there. Her past intimate moments were always quick, and there had always been a lack of foreplay.

She thought that her body had repulsed them, and maybe it really did. She couldn't wrap her head around why he would want to watch her do something like that. Her heart pounded in her chest and she grew nervous.

As if sensing her uneasiness, Dale moved closer to her mound and licked the glistening folds.

"I guess I'm going to have to do it for you, since you're such a scaredy-cat!" he said with a sly smile.

His tongue plunged into her with such force, that it made her body quake. He even buried his nose into her wet mound, and her hands balled into fists as he slowly ate her out. He was sucking, and slurping her wetness away with his hot mouth. Every time he licked her dry, more of her creamy juices gushed forth.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
123456...9