Southland Packs New Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Explanations.
4.2k words
4.53
15.4k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had a restless night, all his dreams were about a certain five foot six, curvy brunette. He awoke in a cold sweat for the fourth time that night, dreaming about how vulnerable she was and the danger around her as they weren't mated yet and she was human. He had to check on her or his wolf was going to lose control, he still had her personnel details from the office at 'The White Lycan' and it was time to use them once again.

*************************

Fiona had his tongue lashing her clit fiercely and she was writhing on the blood red silk sheets as she was grabbing his jet black raven hair and loving every second of it. That is when things got a bit weird. his hair got courser and his tongue rougher and when it slid into her channel she thought his tongue was going to split her in two. She looked down towards the man who was adoring her but, he wasn't there and in his place was a wolf suckling at her opening and drinking her juices. Fiona screamed.

***********************************

Marcus heard the scream from two blocks away and he began to run as fast as possible. His heart was strongly pounding against his rib cage but now he swore it was trying to pound through it. He finally turned the corner to her home and there she as on the front porch giggling away and talking to a cat! Marcus skidded to a halt and hid in the bushes at the side of her home.

*************************

Fiona had awoken after she screamed and sat in her bed for a few seconds before getting up to get a drink. While in the kitchen she heard scratching at her door and panic began to settle in. 'No, it was only a dream after the drama earlier tonight' she thought to herself. She slowly made her way to the door and when she inched it open there stood her neighbour's tabby cat, Muffin.

"Oh my god Muffin, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Fiona chuckled as she scooped up the cat and moved to her porch swing. Fiona curled up under the blanket she kept on the swing as the cat curled up in her lap. He started to purr as Fiona petted him lovingly.

"You wouldn't believe the night I've had. First I got my new job and made a complete idiot out of myself. Then, when I came home and have to deal with my fool of an ex-boyfriend and when my new boss calls, I make an even bigger fool of myself. Finally I waken myself screaming at a sex dream about said boss because he turned into a bloody wolf!" Fiona ranted to the cat. Muffin looked at her completely oblivious to her problems. Fiona chuckled again, "I am definitely loopy loo. I'm dreaming about oral sex with some kind of Werewolf and venting to a cat." Then there was a noise from the street that sounded a little like a growl and Muffin's hackles went up, he hissed and then ran for home.

"Scaredy Cat!!" Fiona shouted down the street after the pet. She turned her gaze back to the street but there was no sign of anything.

"I'm imagining growling now." Fiona muttered to herself as she went back inside to try to get some more sleep.

*************************

Marcus couldn't wipe the grin off of his face if he had tried. She was dreaming of him in both forms. Yes, she was a bit freaked out but at least when he told her it couldn't be that bad.

It was time to speak to his Da and get the ball rolling for his mate.

'Da are you awake? We need to talk.' Marcus contacted his Da through their mental bond.

'Kinda busy at the moment son, go away!!" was his Da's reply as he was mentally pushing son out of his mind.

Marcus wasn't just going to give up and persisted to mentally prod at his Da. "But Da, I need to really talk to you and I'm only about thirty minutes from the den.'

'Well contact me...again, uh...in thirty minutes.'

'What is so important that you would ignore and push your eldest son away.'

'Your...Maaaaaaaaaaa...."

'Ma!? What's wrong with Ma??'

'Well if you don't go away and let us finish our orgasm, our eldest son will be killed!!'

That was all Marcus had to hear before he scurried away from his Da's bond. 'I'm scarred for life' he thought to himself as he kept on track for the den.

*************************

When Marcus reached the den he went straight to his Da's office, he already intruded his parents sex life mentally he wasn't going to walk in on the act. About five minutes after he walked into his Da's office his Da arrived. As he passed Marcus he smacked the back of his head. "That's for interrupting earlier."

"I am sorry Da but this is the most important part of my life and I need your help."

"First of all son this is only one of the most important parts of your life, wait until you have cubs and secondly why would you need my help. You've found you're other half. So now you claim her and you mate, you're wolves will keep you right."

"That's the thing. She doesn't have a wolf, she's human."

"Human? "But why?"

"What do you mean why? All I know is she smells heavenly, strawberries and honey..."

"Roasted chestnuts and vanilla." Rufus murmured and Marcus just looked at him questioningly. "You're Ma you stupid Were."

"Oh, ok. What do I do Da? She doesn't know this world."

Rufus thought for a while as his eldest son and soon to be Alpha begged him for some help. "You're not the first Were to have a human mate and I'm sure you won't be the last. Luna feels that you need each other and she wouldn't do this without some serious considerable thought. You have to tell the human tonight but, once you do take her back here to the den, take her home."

Marcus grinned. "I will Da. By the way her name is Fiona and I will take her home . She belongs with me." He hugged his Da then went to get ready for his day at 'The White Lycan'.

*************************

Fiona was nervous about going back to 'The White Lycan', so much so that she made her brother Bradley come with her..

"So...are we actually going to sit in the car all night Fifi or we actually going into the bar. You know the lovely building in front of us that you work in." Bradley teased.

Fiona punched her brother in the arm. "First of all don't call me Fifi..." then Fiona punched him in the leg, "and stop trying to be sarcastic, you don't know how."

Bradley just rubbed at his arm and leg. "I know how to use sarcasm. Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see my gorgeous face." Bradley ducked another swing and stuck his tongue out at his big sister. "Well I'm going in since you dragged me here. You can stay here if you want but you miss out on all the fun." Bradley left the car and headed towards the bar.

"Brad!! Wait for me!" Fiona ran after her little brother not wanting to be left in the car on her own or enter the bar later on her own. When they reached the door she hesitated, took a deep breath then opened the door.

*************************

It was about one in the afternoon when the door opened and Marcus got the scent of strawberries and honey in the air. He slowly turned towards the door and locked eyes with her. He couldn't take his eyes from her, she was wearing a denim mini skirt with thick black tights and Ugg boots, a white lace top over a black undershirt and her chocolate coloured hair was curled and piled to her left hand side of her head.

That's when he glimpsed to the side of her and noticed a tall guy standing far too close to his mate. He jumped the bar and made his way over to them. He noticed the guy was about six foot one, six foot two, nothing compared to his six foot five. His hair was cut short and muddy brown compared to his shaggy chic raven black hair. Although the other guy looked quite muscular with a swimmer's body, eh was muscular with a weight lifters body.

Marcus held out his hand to Fiona. "How are you today my sweet Fiona? It's good to see you came back." When Fiona made contact with him their eyes met again and he could tell she was feeling the same connection that he was. He pulled her a bit closer and his eyes flicked the man at her side.

When their eye contact broke Fiona seemed to wake up fro her daze and looked in the same direction as Marcus. "Oh, Marcus Southland this is my brother, Bradley MacDonald. Brad this is my boss Mr Marcus Southland."

Marcus released all his tension then, this is her brother. He shook the man's hand. "Bradley."

"Mr. Southland." Marcus replied.

"Marcus please. As I've already told Fiona we are not formal here but she refuses to change her mind even though my tongues been in her mouth." Marcus chuckled.

"What!?"

"Marcus!!" Fiona shouted.

"Ah, there's what I wanted, she does know my name." Marcus smiled and winked at Fiona who huffed and stormed off towards the bar. Marcus watched her ass sway as she went. "The view definitely gets even better as she's walking away." That's when he remembered that Bradley was beside hi and he turned to him and flushed with embarrassment.

"You're going to have your hands full, you do know that?"

"Yeah, I do. But I love a challenge and a feisty woman."

"That's my sister man! Remember that but, if you treat her right, I'll be happy. She deservers to be treated like a Goddess. Tell you what why don't we get a drink and test your new barmaid?" Bradley smirked.

Marcus smirked back. "Definitely up for that." They headed to the bar.

***********************************

Fiona couldn't believe this man was embarrassing her again! It was a good thing he was drop dead gorgeous because he certainly didn't have good social skills. When she got to the bar the other bar tender Gabriel was there and he smiled at her.

"Ready for some training?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She went behind the bar and got to work.

Ten minutes later from the other end of the bar she heard, "Bar Wench we need some ale!" She tensed and turned to give the lout a piece of her mind when she saw Marcus and Bradley sitting there laughing away. She stormed up to them trying to keep her calm and not to make another scene.

"Brad you're supposed to be my support! Not helping him." she hissed.

"I am helping...I'm...I'm buttering up the boss for you while...em...testing your barmaid skills also." Bradley answered.

Fiona scoffed but thought she better show some professionalism and get back to work. "What can I get you? I can highly recommend 'The White Lycan's' famous homemade brew." Fiona slipped into her customer happy mode just trying to think of all the ways she would torture her brother later.

"Give us two." Marcus answered. "We'll be at the pool table getting more acquainted and learning about some of the past" he said with a grin. He then walked away only looking back over his shoulder and catching her watching him.

Bradley got up to walk away also when she caught his arm. "Brad please behave or you'll regret it, I promise you" she whispered to him.

"My my, Bar Wench, threatening your paying patrons? Off with your head!!" Bradley walked away laughing at his little joke and the positions his sister seems to get herself into.

"Bradley." Fiona growled to her brother as she dropped her head into her hands. She felt like screaming but knew if she did there would be no way of explaining the embarrassment away.

"He's only teasing Fiona. Marcus really likes you and doesn't want to see you upset or angry." Gabriel said to her trying to reassure her about the man who now was her boss. "Why don't you come and finish your shift and forget this. Trust me it is fun here if you let it."

Fiona smiled at Gabriel, took a deep breath and stood straighter. "I guess I need to count to ten or something anytime I'm around Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum." Fiona said and Gabriel chuckled.

'Careful Gabriel.' Marcus mentally growled to his Beta as Gabriel and Fiona got stuck into their work.

*************************

"So...this is awkward." Bradley said to Marcus as he was setting up the pool table.

"It doesn't have to be. I want to be friends Bradley. I like your sister..."

"You don't know my sister." Bradley interrupted.

"But I want to get to know her." Marcus reassured Bradley.

"Let's just play pool. the only thing I will say is to be careful, she's been hurt before and I don't want to see her go through that again." Marcus just nodded to Bradley and headed to the top of the pool table to start the game.

Very little was said during the games that they played but Marcus noticed how much Gabriel was making Fiona laugh and the fun they were having over at the bar. This put his wolf completely on edge and he warned Gabriel through their mental bond.

After three games of pool and losing every one of them, because he was concentrating on the bar more than the game, Marcus held his hands up in defeat. "You win Bradders, my head just is not in the game tonight."

"So I noticed but I wouldn't worry, he's not her type." Bradley put the cues back to the stand.

"what do you mean?" Marcus asked as they sat at the table across from the bar and motioned for two more beers.

"Fiona makes friends easily and unfortunately that seems to mean that she's not attracted to the ones who are nice to her and helpful but, you'll find that out for yourself." Bradley answered.

Marcus pondered this information as Fiona came over with their beers. When she set them down he caught her around the waist and set her on his lap. "How was your first night then?" Fiona struggled to get out of his grasp and off of his lap while Bradley chuckled of their antics. It was obvious Marcus had understood what he meant by the nice guy comment and eh was glad. Marcus would be good for his sister and he suspected she would be good for Marcus also.

"Mr Southland ill you please let me go!?" Fiona shrieked.

Marcus put his lips right to her ear and whispered, "Not until you start calling me Marcus, My Little Imp." Marcus felt her shudder as his breath caressed the shell of her ear and he so wanted to taste her as her scent was driving him mad.

"Ok, ok, Marcus I give up! Now please let me go!" As soon as Marcus freed her Fiona ran like the dogs from hell were chasing her straight into the ladies bathroom. She could hear Marcus' deep laughter all the way and could still feel the after effects of his breath sensually tickling her ear. 'How do the men always know about the ear thing with women? Are they brought into some no girls allowed class at school and taught all the ways to leave a woman in a puddle on the floor?' Fiona thought to herself as she locked herself in one of the stall to compose herself.

Marcus waited all of fifteen minutes unto he followed Fiona. this was his chance and he had to make his move now. Some of Bradley's friends called and he went to meet them and Marcus assured him he would take care of Fiona and get her home. When he entered the bathroom there was no one there but he could smell strawberries and honey still in the air. He heard some deep breathing, it was her.

*************************

Fiona heard the door open about fifteen minutes later but she was in no fit state to face anyone. She was so turned on that she was a walking mess right now and she was completely confused. She would wait to they left and then attempt to get out of here as soon as possible.

When she heard the door open then close again. She thought, 'Here we go. It's your mission if you choose to accept it, to get yourself home before anyone noticing the state your in.. Dut dut dut dut, dut dut...' When she opened the door she walked straight into a brick wall. A brick wall with arms that stopped her from falling and had that male musk scent like Marcus. She slowly looked up past the strong, chiselled male chest into deep blue eyes that she already recognised. "You brain will destruct in thirty seconds." she murmured to herself as she looked away.

"What?" Marcus was completely confused and thought she was maybe delusional.

"Nothing, inside joke. I have to leave." Fiona half heartedly pushed at Marcus' chest.

"Well I need to say a proper goodbye then." Marcus huskily whispered as his lips attacked hers. Fiona didn't want to fight it anymore and at least they didn't have an audience this time. Just after that thought she heard the bathroom door open and ripped herself away from Marcus to see a young woman scuttle away as fast as possible. She could hear Marcus growling so she put her hand on his forearm to soothe him. When he turned his head towards her, she noticed the change in his eyes straight away. They had taken on an amber glow exactly like the wolf in her dream. She nearly tripped as she tried to get away from him. This couldn't be possible.

"How...?" Was all she managed to say before she did trip and smack her head off the tiled floor.. The blackness seeped in quickly and Fiona passed out.

*************************

"Fiona!!!" Marcus shouted as he saw the fear in her eyes before she tripped and knocked herself out. Marcus ran to her side and checked her over quickly. She seemed to have a bump on her head but there was no blood so he hoped she would be fine. He would take her home and get the Pack Doctor to look at her.

As eh lifted her safely into his arms he caught his reflection in the mirror and saw his wolf's eyes staring right back at him. 'Great it's you that she saw!!' Marcus scolded his wolf as he made his way to his truck.

"Gabriel Fiona fell and banged her head, so I'm taking her to the Doc." He shouted as he made his way out the bar door. His mate was hurt and she needed help so that's all that mattered.

*************************

Slowly the darkness faded into reality for Fiona. "W=what happened?" Her head was throbbing and the last thing she remembered was being in "The White Lycan" bathroom with Marcus. She was definitely not there now as she seemed to be lying on a comfy bed. 'Maybe it was all a dream?' Fiona questioned herself. She started to replay the events in the bathroom and remembered the wolf-like, amber glowing eyes that Marcus had and her eyes popped open. She seemed to be in a white hospital-like room but there was no sounds of other people as she would expect and there was something soft covering her feet. Fiona sat up and looked down and saw the wolf from her dreams lying across her feet.

Fiona screamed and tried to pull her feet away when the wolf moved. He jumped down from the bed and crouched down on his belly as Fiona curled her legs up and watched the animal. The door on Fiona's left opened and Holly came rushing in.

"God Fiona are you ok? What happened?" Holly looked around the room where Fiona looked petrified on the bed and Marcus was in his wolf form on the floor. "It's ok Fiona don't worry." Fiona looked at her sceptically. "Believe me he would kill himself before he hurt you." Holly made her way to the bed and Fiona seemed to relax a little.

Fiona seemed to be thinking while looking at Marcus. "It's true isn't it Holly?" She asked.

"What's true Sweetie?" Holly asked as she slowly rubbed Fiona's arm.

"That's a...wolf!!"

"Yes it is and he was just looking after you." Marcus whined on the floor and began to crawl closer to the bed.

"B-but that wolf is Marcus isn't it?" When Fiona said this Marcus' head popped up and Holly's hand stopped in its movement along Fiona's arm.

"It is Marcus' wolf yes." Holly said and Marcus scowled at his little sister.

'I'm no one's pet Holly!!' Marcus said through his mental bond. Holly ignored him and kept her attention on Fiona.

"No. That's not what I mean. That wolf IS Marcus." Fiona emphasised as she looked at Holly who wasn't saying anything just watching her. "I mean I dreamt about it, Marcus changing into that exact wolf. We were...um...kissing when he changed right before my eyes!!" Fiona blushed and Holly knew it was more than kissing.

"It was only a dream Fiona, nothing more." Holly tried to convince Fiona.

"Stop lying to my mate she will soon be your Alpha Bitch!" Marcus changed back and reprimanded Holly. It was not her place to convince Fiona one way or the other it was his and he was ecstatic that she had figured out who he was by herself.

12