Southland Packs New Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God." Fiona breathed out at the side of him as Holly glared at her brother and then stormed out of the room.

Marcus turned to Fiona. "I'm sorry about that Love but my sister was only trying to help."

Fiona couldn't think, Marcus had changed from a wolf to, well Marcus, a very naked Marcus. "You're naked." was all she squeaked out of her throat.

Marcus chuckled. "Really? I shape shift in front of you and you say 'You're naked'!"

"Ok you're very naked..." Fiona replied.

Marcus burst out laughing at that. "You crack me up! I tell you what, I will go get dressed if you rest." Marcus tried to bargain with her.

"But where am I?" Fiona questioned.

"Later. Just rest." Marcus insisted.

"I'll agree but believe me later you 'have some splainin' to do.'!" Fiona mimicked from the old American TV show 'I Love Lucy'.

Marcus cracked up laughing again as he sauntered over to the bed. He made Fiona lie down and then he tucked her in. "I promise later we will talk. Rest..." he kissed her on the forehead "...and dream of me."

"I think I just might." Fiona said as she snuggled down and Marcus left the room.

*************************

Marcus was overjoyed, he had his mate and so far she was taking all this new information in her stride. He texted her brother so he knew she was safe and headed back to her bedside when he bumped into his sister Holly.

"Marcus I've been hoping to see you. I'm worried, is it just me or is Fiona taking this a little too well?" Holly questioned.

Marcus refused to discuss his mate in the middle of the hallway for any other member of the pack to hear so he dragged Holly into the nearest meeting room and questioned her. "What do you mean Holly? Fiona is my mate and Luna wouldn't have made that happen if she couldn't understand what was going on with his little sister but she seemed to be acting as if she didn't want Fiona in the family. "What's going on Hols?"

"Nothing's going on at all Marcus. I think Fiona's great, definitely perfect for you, it's just she seems to be...I don't know...NOT freaking out!"

"But isn't that a good thing?" Marcus questioned further.

"Yeah it is but it isn't the normal reaction when someone's whole world is turned upside down and they are told everything they believe is wrong. She didn't try to rationalize things or anything, she just jumped to 'Marcus is a Werewolf.' That isn't exactly a human reaction to our life." Marcus' eyes locked on his sister at that moment and his wolf was starting to rage that his sister would dare question things about his mate.

"She's human nothing else Holly!" He shouted at his sister.

"I know that! If she wasn't we would have scented it on her."

"What's your point then Holly because I need to get back to my mate."

"I think she's had some previous knowledge or dealing with Werewolves or other Were before." As soon as Holly put her worries out there to her brother she bared her neck showing her submission as a Beta and he a future Alpha. Marcus just stared at Holly for a few moments then took off to speak to his mate. Holly couldn't be right.

12