Sovereignty Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

"We need a ruling lived Reficul, or are you risking the rightful evoking of your true identities?" The leader of the light council smiled.

"No! We are all in agreement. All that was agreed to will be fulfilled know this Alan Glanto anywhere else you go we will be there. In this respect we will always be watching you!" The leader of the dark council stated. With that the dark council and their champion disappeared.

Alan nodded then took a step toward the sanctuary; that was the last thing he remembered for at least two days.

Hopix was smiling down at Alan, god he thought she was so beautiful. Alan loved her so much but he was going to die, there was nothing that he could do. Crying he held her as close as he could, he knew there wasn't much time but he had to hold her a last time.

It was almost three days later when Alan opened his eyes, shaking his head he was in the cheap motel room. Where was Hopix? They said they needed a decision, hanging his head he nodded they had used him. Just like his wife had. Tears erupted from his eyes; I truly loved her now there was nothing left with her gone.

Reaching in his pocket the cube was even gone, so they had all lied to him. 'Well, ' Alan thought, 'that's about my life.' Alan walked out, might as well go eat. got to get a job, sighing Alan shut and locked the door.

On the far side of the bed a light erupted near the floor as did a voice. "Alan? My love, are you there? Mother, father I can feel him his energy is so low. I have to go to him, I don't care!" There was a titanic eruption of energy then a lightly green skin colored woman, six foot tall appeared out of a rift.

Bending down she could feel the cube, then she found it under the bed. Shaking her head Alan was so confused, why had the cube brought him back here? Then her mouth dropped open of course, home! The energy of the planet he was born on had the strongest healing energy.

Looking in the mirror Hopimer smiled; with her absolute power this would become far easier. Waving her hand her appearance changed. Smiling she nodded that ought to do, oh! She best wear clothes, she giggled. Walking out she followed the very low energy of Alan to a strange metal building, taking a deep breath she entered.

Alan had taken a seat at the back in a booth by himself, as depressed as he was he hoped everyone left him alone. Looking up a beautiful six foot slender red head walked in the door. Damn Alan thought that is one gorgeous woman.

Then the amazing happened she came to his table! "May I sit with you?" she asked with the sweetest voice that he'd heard since Hopix's. Looking harder at the woman, damn if she didn't look a lot like Hopix.

"Are you alright sir," she asked.

"No not really," Alan replied. "I lost the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I guess she was taken from me.

The job I had, my bosses lied to me, apparently everything I did for them was for nothing. I woke up in my hotel room alone without my ride I got from some good friends, well I thought they were. So no I am not alright, sorry I'm not good company."

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Alan," the woman said causing Alan's head to snap up and then he was staring at her.

"How do you know my name?" A stunned Alan asked.

"Why wouldn't I know my future husband's name?" The woman said as she giggled a bit.

"Ho ... Hopix?" Alan barely managed to get out. When she only smiled and nodded Alan could only stare at her. "But you're human looking, they can all see you!"

"Thanks to you I have almost all my full power. You disappeared right after you fell near the Lobrit's city. We all became frantic searching for you. Apparently the Trembly's felt you would die if you didn't heal on earth. I finally felt you a few minutes ago. Please Alan can we go home? You still have to declare your decision." Hopimer explained. "Oh and Alan my name is Hopimer now, I wear it as the next in line for the throne."

Alan nodded as they got up and left Alan stopped and kissed Hopimer deeply and passionately, causing her to almost pass out. Hopimer handed Alan his cube as realization settled in. Alan smiled wider; ducking into a nearby alley there was a sudden flash of light then nothing.

Epilogue

________

Five years later Alan was chasing the twins Donax and Glamix. Alan was far happier than he'd been in a very long time. The simple fact that Hopimer conceived their wedding night was nothing compared to the completion of their bond. Everything was hundreds of times better; his vision, his feelings and did he mention the sex?

Hopimer watched the three loves of her life. Though she wasn't queen yet she sighed, there were still official things she had to do. She missed going out to different places. Suddenly a thought hit here grabbing both of their seldom used cubes Hopimer walked up to the twins and Alan.

"I was thinking we need to take a trip!" She told all three of them.

"Sure hon anywhere in particular?" Alan asked as she grabbed Alan's and the children's hands.

"I was thinking the Trembly's world," Leaning over Hopimer kissed Alan then started to whisper in his ear.

Alan got wide eyed, smiled, and whispered, "You are?" Hopimer nodded as she touched her stomach and they all vanished.

END

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers
12