Sovianne--A Love Story

Story Info
A whore with something more.
5.3k words
4.62
23.1k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The times of black slavery had long gone by the time I was born. The field I worked in didn't take me because of the color of my skin, or the thickness of my lips, or the kinkiness of my hair—women and men of all races were shoved or born into it. They took me because I was beautiful, because I was chocolate personified. They took me because I was a woman, and a foolish one at that.

Born to a mother who earned a living as what I am now, I had more freedom than most in my position. The daughter of a whore and a nameless aristocrat, I grew up around sex, although my mother tried her hardest to keep me from it. I heard the grunts of men, smelled the heady scents of coupling, cried enraged tears of ladies whose bidders got carried away, and worried that one day soon, I too would be drawn into such a dangerous world.

And drawn I was. Because of what I was.

When I was nearing twenty years, another rich aristocrat by the name of Mercury paid a high price to keep me as his own. I was bid as a naked virgin, untouched and whole, by my mother's buyer, and I stood proud with hateful eyes and a stubborn chin as man after man pinched my ass, caressed my thighs, groped my breasts, and ran their fingers across my pliant lips.

'She's too sullen, too wrathful,' they said, their eyes filled with lust and regret as they walked away. 'She won't be controlled. Curb her, and we'll see.'

Curb me, they said. As if I was a common bitch.

And then Mercury came, silver eyes boring into mine, their yellow edges filling me with fear and disgust and want. He was one of my kind, and he knew what I was.

He bought me at the highest price ever recorded at an auction, his strong jaw clenched and his bright eyes murderous as he pushed his price higher, felling out all other bids. That night, he took me home and lay with me, bringing my body to blinding climax again and again. He whispered to me that no woman should ever be brought into this trade a virgin, and as he stroked his fingers inside of me, my hips arching to meet his hand, I knew that I could love him, given half the chance.

A week later, I was upon the bidding stage, standing naked in front of a crowd, my eyes glittering in anger, my chest heaving, my willful chin raised defiantly, as men raked their gazes over my body. My dark skin and luscious hips were repulsively coveted, my thick lips and strong thighs imagined to be wrapped around some man's sex.

The truth was, very few men could handle me, and usually only those of my kind. My sex was angry, passionate, and foreword—apparently, men didn't usually like that, preferring to leave all the control in their own hands.

I wouldn't have it.

And so Mercury was forced to bid me to only special crowds, and those men were the ones that I was standing before today, my dark eyes meeting those of every man watching me, my muscles tensed, my body humming with need.

Not the need of sex, but the need of escape. After four years of this, I was done.

The bids began to go up, and my pussy was sold off to three different men. My mouth was next, followed by my hands. Men paid hundreds of dollars reserving parts of my body to mark as they fucked me, laying what they thought was their claim.

Foolish men, I thought, my lips parting in disgust. I would be sold off to a new group of men within the month, to be 'owned' and marked by their lecherous grins and wanting hands. No man could lay full claim to me, not even the one who owned me. But these feelings of strength had a downside: my daring refusal to be docile only drew the men, challenged, to see if they could break me. This angered me, but I said nothing because both I and Mercury were becoming rich off of this.

One day, I'd buy my freedom.

One man's request drew my attention away from thoughts of liberation. He laid claim to half of my body, the right side, and I winced. Those men tended to be rough with their fucking, leaving finger bruises and tender bite marks. Although hitting and abusing were strictly forbidden, accidents happened, and many women ended up seriously injured—some even died—from their partners. Those men who went overboard paid lost wages to the owner, were blacklisted, and banned from future auctions.

My nostrils flared in anger at this man who'd bought exactly half of me, and as my eyes looked down at him coldly, he gave me a slow smile, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. Suddenly, Mercury walked onto the stage with me, his thick-soled boots making crisp thuds on the polished wood. He placed his hands onto my shoulders, pressing his groin into my bare behind.

"I bid for her ass," he said loudly, his voice commanding, "outranking all amounts."

There was an immediate outcry of rage, and I stood there, shocked. Mercury never bid on his own slaves; in fact, owners rarely did. It devalued them, especially since it brought suspicion that the slaves had been lain with even when bids weren't being thrown.

One man, the same who bought ownership to the right side of my body, spit complaints venomously, pointing a guilty finger in Mercury's direction.

Glaring, Mercury moved his hands down to my hips and pulled me into his raging hard-on. Leaning down to kiss my cheek chastely, he literally growled. "I can outbid this room ten times over." He slapped my ass, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain. "Sovianne's ass is mine."

I turned my head to the window, suddenly tired and overwhelmed. Four years in this miserable business, pulled where I didn't wish to be taken, born into a life that I didn't want to live. I loved sex when it was done right, and sometimes there were men kind enough to pay attention to your needs. Since my first time with Mercury roughly four years before, I could count on one hand the number of times I'd crossed paths with those men. This business was poison, and as my mind was suddenly made up, my eyes flashed a pale, brilliant yellow.

My body tensed, and for a brief second I felt Mercury's grip tighten on my hips like iron. Then I was sprinting, angling across the bidding floor as I ran towards the window. My stride lengthened, and I jumped, the glass window twinkling like tiny crystal shards as I crashed through it. I felt my body shudder, and a hushed groan escaped my lips as I flew through the air.

I ignored the dozens of men suddenly exclaiming loudly behind me, and pushed through the dizziness of my body. Standing on all fours, I took a few teetering steps, gave my dark coat a shake, and then loped quickly into the woods.

All that the bidding men saw was the quick flash of a wolf tail before I was swallowed by darkness.

***

Mercury had seen it—had known it was coming. It was why he had moved onto the stage with her, as her dark seductive eyes began to grow edgy and impatient.

Bitches were rare in the world that he dealt in, and it was with only one misgiving in mind that he bought Sovianne from her mother's owner. She had been so expensive, Mercury had wondered if she was worth it. Being around a lover as beautiful and alluring as Sovianne, the challenge in her eyes even up to the moments when her body shuddered beneath him as he took her again and again...well, he may have had her for only one night, but that woman had been worth every damn penny. She was worth even more.

Deep, honey brown skin, smoldering almond-shaped eyes, and her mouth-watering curves with just enough extra thickness to hold onto—fuck, she was good enough to eat. No matter how many women he lay with, lady or slave, his thoughts always strayed back to the most beautiful one that he owned, her body whimpering before him for those few erotic hours...

He sighed, irritated, as his mind strayed back to the present. The blithering idiots on the main floor were arguing still, their arms flailing wildly and their voices loud and grating. Clenching his fists angrily at their stupidity, Mercury walked off the stage, loosening his cuff links and ties as he took the back hallways that led to his room. Opening the door with a grateful sigh, he froze in the doorway, his eyes gleaming yellow as he searched the darkness.

Someone was in here.

He heard a quiet sniffle, and a thick, heady scent penetrated his rising anger, calming his racing heart almost immediately. Closing the door behind him, he ignored the light switch and sat at the end of his double-king bed, removing his vest jacket and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Sovianne," he called, his voice a slight warning.

Nothing happened at first, and for several long seconds that did nothing to appease his barely-checked anger, there was silence.

Finally, his inner ear picked up the minute sound of small, delicate feet padding across his dark carpet, and her scent assaulted his nostrils, thickening his ridged cock and causing him to grit his teeth.

Seductive, that's what the bitch was, and the bigger turn-on was that she didn't even understand it.

He placed his hands on her hips in a bruising grip, pulling her sensuous from between his legs. Digging his fingers into her flesh, he ignored her grimace of pain and asked, his voice stoic, "What the fuck was that?"

Sovianne had the nerve to shrug, her eyes leaking tears. "It was too much."

"Too much?" Mercury repeated, taken aback. "Sovi, you've been doing this once a month for almost five years."

"I don't want to do it anymore."

Mercury froze, trying to ignore the fact that they could both hear the sudden pounding of his heart. Technically, Sovianne had saved enough money to buy her freedom over a year ago. He hadn't told her, convincing himself that it was for her own good.

A woman as beautiful as Sovianne, and one as popular and well-known as she, may have had a chance on her own somewhere out there, but one day she would come across a man who wouldn't take no for an answer. They'd want her too much. Men would leer at her, follow her, perhaps even be ballsy enough to try and fuck with her.

Mercury tightened his grip on Sovianne's skin. He would rip anyone's dick off who touched her...whether she wanted them to or not.

Eyes flashing yellow at his thoughts, he pulled her shapely form closer to his chest, placing a chaste kiss on her navel. "You wish to buy your freedom?" he asked, sliding his hands back to grab her pliable chocolate ass. He listened as her breathing increased slightly, but her voice was without a tremor when she answered.

"I bought my freedom long ago."

Mercury refused to show his surprise. "Yet you stayed."

"You wanted me to stay."

His body stilled before he had to remind himself to relax. Over the years since buying her, he'd gotten used to hearing her soft, husky voice, her dark, doe-brown eyes, inhaling her spicy, redolent balm...

Again, Mercury clenched his jaw, feeling his manhood slowly engorge with blood. A soft bronze palm raised his chin, and her eyes met the chilling yellow of his. "If you ask it of me, I will stay. But I want my freedom, Mercury. I deserve it."

"What about what I've done for you?" he asked, hating the reproach in his quiet voice. He stood, grabbing the hand that touched his face and sliding his grip to her wrist, squeezing her bones in a brutal hold. "You would leave, you ungrateful whore?"

Mercury ignored the wince of physical pain that shot across her face, but the hurt that swam through her eyes at his words made him regret them immediately; he loosened his hand without letting go, but the damage was done.

Sovianne snatched her wrist from his grasp, and in the next instant her palm connected to his cheek in a stinging slap. Mercury's head snapped to the side, his face twisted in a painful sneer.

"How fucking dare you? You bought me, you sadistic bastard! You made me a whore! You profited off of me sucking and fucking every man that walked through your pretty French doors! So what the hell does that make you?"

Mercury sat back down on the bed and rubbed his hand across his face, frustrated. How did he tell her? How did he say that he loved her? That he wanted her to himself? And how the fuck did she not already know? He could swear that the feeling was dripping from his words and etched upon his face every time he spoke to and saw her.

Sighing, he reached out a hand to run his fingertips along the side of her thigh, listening to the angry sound of her breathing. His hand moved across her dark skin, the contrast against his own keeping his focus as his touch moved over her mons.

It was now or never.

Pulling his hand back, he looked up at her, his silver gaze meeting her partial yellow eyes. "I love you."

***

I love you.

Those are the words I've been aching to hear with my whole body and soul. For a man to give all of himself into those three words—and to mean it—was something rare, even though it seemed as if it happened so often these days.

My heart stopped for several milliseconds, my shock reverberating through me. I watched Mercury as he tilted his head to the side, listening. I've waited four, almost five years for him, ever since the first night that he made love to me, and I've loved him since then, despite the shitty field I worked in, despite his cold arrogance, and despite the numerous woman that he lay with.

How could I fault him for that, when I myself was a whore for a living?

But just because he'd uttered those three coveted words doesn't mean it's any easier to return them. And I think the fact that I didn't return them instantly was what made Mercury's silver eyes flash to instant yellow, his teeth bared quickly to show his lengthening canines. An Alpha didn't put himself out to expect nothing back in return.

He stood before I could open my mouth, the sudden rage in his eyes and his grip on my arm making my eyes widen.

"What shall we say your punishment is?" he asked, the touch of his right hand a paradox with the agonizing hold of his left. He traced the back of his fingers over my nipple, and the dusky bud engorged taut in excitement.

"For leaving you standing like an idiot on stage, or for not returning the lie you just fucked me over with?" I snapped, ignoring my body's response.

Of course, I neglected to remember that no one who valued their life called a full-grown male wolf a liar.

Mercury yanked me onto the bed, my body flopping unceremoniously into the middle. I tried to use the momentum of the bounce to flip onto my back, but he was quicker, one of his arms digging into the small of my back to hold me down.

For the next few seconds, nothing but the sound of our harsh breathing permeated the air, and then suddenly I let out a raw scream as Mercury slapped my ass, bringing the weight of his full arm into it. Pain spread through my left cheek and I struggled violently, trying to slip from beneath the bore of his arm.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him, and then the echo of my words was drowned out by another cry as he slapped my other cheek. I took a breath, readying myself to spit a nasty remark that would have made my mother blush, when my legs were suddenly forced open and my ass thrust into the air.

I let out a soft, angry moan as Mercury's fingers slid across my pussy, caressing the swollen outer lips. I moved my hips again when his palm ran over my clit, making it throb awake.

And then he was slapping my ass again, both cheeks beginning to smart, the pain washed away by the balm of his calloused fingertips across my wanting pussy. He slipped two fingers inside of me, the walls of my cunt bearing down on him immediately, and within moments my wails were being muffled by the bedspread as he fucked me with his fingers, thrusting them in and out of me with surprising strength.

Within seconds I arched, my mind blanking as my wet heat shattered around his fingertips. Without retreating, he flexed his digits across my pleasure spot, strengthening the orgasm until I could only whimper as he stroked.

Finally, I felt his fingers draw back from my slick folds, and in the ensuing silence, I turned my head. Mercury raised his fingers to me, as if he were toasting me with a glass of vintage wine, and slowly sucked my nectar from his fingers. My pussy was still flexing in the aftermath of my orgasm as he inhaled deeply, scenting my neediness on the air.

"Don't move," he growled, and the bed dipped as he raised himself from the mattress. I watched as he slid his dress shirt off his body, letting it puddle to the floor around his feet. He undid his belt next, pulling the slacks down his muscular thighs, and his swollen sex jumped free of the restraining cloth, bobbing slowly as he moved.

I licked my lips at the sight of the smooth, plum head, the line of his cock nestling in a mess of dark brown curls. My eyes followed that trail of hair up the cut of his hips, over the smooth, hard planes of his chest and stomach, and finally meeting his eyes as he watched me watch him. He grabbed his cock, stroking it slowly before me, and the sight sent a dark shiver racing up my spine.

Mercury crawled onto the bed again, straddling the back of my thighs. He dug his hands into my ass, kneading the globes of flesh, then slowly spread them, rubbing his thumb over my tight rosebud before dipping lower into the slick petals of my sex. My hands tightened into the bedspread as he slowly pushed two fingers into my pussy, flexing them before withdrawing and replacing them with the head of his cock. He slid the hot tip of his dick up and down the crack of my ass before finally positioning at my entrance, throbbing warmly against me.

It seemed like forever that he just sat there, rubbing the head of his thick phallus in tight, round circles, sometimes pushing forward just inside my outer labia. My cunt was already clenching with need, and I couldn't stand the wait any longer.

"Mercury," I gasped, writhing beneath him. My breasts scraped the dark gray comforter with the movement, and my nipples pulsed excitedly, the tips drawing along the rough fabric.

"Tell me you love me." It was a demand, his brusque voice sliding along my skin like shadow silk. His hips surged forward before I could answer him, and in one powerful stroke he was gloved to the hilt in my molten cleft. He groaned aloud, squeezing my ass with a bruising grip. "Sovi..."

I flexed my walls, feeling them ripple around Mercury's member in a tiny orgasm. His body atop mine was so delicious, so dominating, and I arched against him, wanting more. I wanted more than his body—I wanted him, all of him, melded as one with me, and that thought drove my arousal higher.

He sensed a change in me, and his right clasped a handful of my thick, dark waves. And then he was tearing into my cunt, his hips rolling violently as he growled possessively in my ear. His thrusts were hard and rough as they ripped the pleasure from every nerve of my body, and I choked up as my cunt finally broke down beneath him, clamping around his muscle and sucking him in.

Before I could recover, he slid out from my still pulsing walls and flipped me over onto my back. My hair strung out in large, wild curls around my head, and my eyes were heavy-lidded with desire. My knees were drawn up and spread shamelessly, displaying my pussy, slick and glistening. Mercury leaned over me, placing his hands on either side of my head, his lips only centimeters from mine.

"Touch me," he said, his eyes the hot, yellow gaze of his wolf.

I obeyed, reaching a hand between our damp bodies to grasp his cock, my hand sliding over the slippery evidence of my wetness. I stroked him slowly, squeezing him every time I reached his head, and tugging sharply every time I neared the base. His breath quickened as I drew him nearer and nearer the brink of release, and I could feel as it wafted across my lips, teasing me.

I angled my hips and drew the head of his dick along my slit before rubbing it over my clit. Gasping as the nerves in my cunt grew taut, I allowed him to slide back down to my tight opening, my other hand wrapping around his neck to pull his lips to mine. At the same time that he slid inside me, his mouth met mine with soft insistence, his tongue seeking entrance.

12