Sovianne--A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set the rhythm of his hips by his kissing, the strokes smooth and gentle, not quite filling me. He was stoking my fire, making love to me, drawing me into his heart the only way he knew how. One hand caressed its way over my cheek, down my neck to grip my breast, his thumb flicking over the dark nipple as it stood on end. He rose up on me and then sank deep, pressing into me and rolling his hips in small circles. This forced his pubic bone against my clit, and I cried out, tilting my head back as I came in one of the harshest orgasms I thought my body could stand.

Even when the grip of my cunt held him, rippling tightly over the contours of his dick, Mercury didn't let up. He only breathed heavily in my ear, rolling his hips to prolong my coming. "I love you," he growled as I trembled beneath him.

He loved me. My Alpha loved me.

***

Mercury was fighting one of the hardest battles of his life.

He was fighting to keep from driving into Sovianne as if she were nothing but another whore to amuse his time. Her pussy was so tight as she came around him, its vice-like grip making him grit his teeth as he struggled to keep control of his body.

And he was fighting to keep from coming too soon. His balls were painfully tight, and his cock was suffering, the hard phallus caught in the heavenly walls of Sovianne's cunt.

He just wanted her. He wanted her so bad, that beneath the fog of his lust, he was worried about hurting not just her body, but her soul as well. He loved her, and while he couldn't promise that he would never harm her, he swore that it wouldn't be intentional. He'd kill himself before that ever happened.

But right now, his body buried between her silky brown thighs, her scent gripping his mind in a hazy command, he just wanted to fuck her. And he did.

He waited for her pussy to loosen just a fraction, and then he was ramming his body into hers, shoving himself as deep as he could. The tip of his cock kissed the back of her cervix, and as his blood boiled beneath his skin, he wrapped his hands in the dark strands of her hair and kissed her furiously, practically sucking the breath from her lungs.

The moans that slipped from her mouth into his only urged him on, and he groaned against her lips, the sound beginning deep in his chest and coming out as a growl. His hips jerked as his dick suddenly exploded inside her, and quicker than lightening, Mercury felt his wolf being take over.

As he spilled his seed inside Sovianne's body, he grabbed a fistful of hair at the nape of her neck, jerking her head back to expose the slim column of her neck. He bit down on the fleshy part of her shoulder, sinking his teeth into her skin, tasting the blood that welled up beneath the ivory points.

He snarled as he Marked her as his own, the scent of her being infusing with his, and his with hers. He felt her thighs wrap around his waist as she took all of him, offering herself as his even as her body shuddered in pain beneath him.

Mercury fell from the height of his climax as if in a murky dream, his sex losing its rigid state slowly. His tongue lapped at the two tiny wounds in Sovianne's shoulder, and he rolled off her, his cock slipping out still semi-hard. His body regretted the action immediately, and already Mercury missed the taste of her mouth, and the feel of her soft curves pressed against his skin.

He was about to reached for the gentle slope of her hip to pull her body against his, but she was moving away from him, sliding off the bed. He raised himself to one elbow to watch as she moved towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, although he tended to make his questions sound more like statements. He wasn't asking for the answer so much as demanding it. She had no reason to leave.

"I'm returning to my room." She didn't turn around to answer him, and Mercury felt his jaw tighten instinctively. He may have just Marked her as his mate, but he was still Alpha.

"I did not dismiss you." He cursed himself as soon as the words left.

"No, you didn't," Sovianne snapped at him. She turned to face him, her eyes yellow, a tell-tale sign of her wolf close to gaining control. "I don't belong to you anymore, Mercury."

"On the contrary, Sovianne," Mercury growled, sliding from the sheets. He stalked to her, baring his fangs. "Those bloody marks on your shoulder say otherwise."

"Those marks should not be there."

"You gave yourself to me."

"You told me you loved me!" she screamed at him. The anguish in her voice made him narrow his eyes in confusion. She was crying, the tears streaming down her cheeks, and he had no clue what he'd done wrong.

"You told me you loved me, and yes, I gave myself to you! But that gave you no fucking right to Mark me, you bastard!"

"Marking you as my mate, and telling you that I love you are one in the same. I don't understand—"

"No," she hissed, jabbing him in the chest. "You wouldn't. You have not been owned your entire life. You have not had to answer to men your entire life, lying on your back to earn your freedom. You have not—"

"You think it's been a fucking bed of roses for me, Sovi?" he said quietly, gripping one of her wrists to grab her attention. "Let me tell what I've felt, shall I? Let me tell you how I hated to see you leave my house with another man drooling down your breasts. Let me tell you how I dreamt of ripping the skin off of every sick fuck who lay between your thighs."

"You are unbelievable, do you know that?" Sovianne snatched her arm back. "You're one of those sick fucks! You still bought me. You still allowed me to leave. If you loved me so much...If you were so fucking dead-set on making me yours, why the hell did you let me go in the first place?"

Mercury drew a hand across his face, suddenly tired. "I didn't know," he sighed. He wanted to touch her. "I didn't know I'd fall in love with you."

"Well, I didn't either. And I've been wanting you since the night you bought me. Since the first night you touched me."

They stared at each other, Sovianne's right hand pressed against the wound on her left shoulder, her breasts heaving with rapidly-disappearing anger. Mercury's gaze lowered over her body, his nostrils flaring as he took in the scent that was now tainted with his own smell.

His mate.

Mercury's wolf had acted of its own accord, snatching control when Mercury himself had been at his weakest, buried cock-deep in Sovianne's body. Not that he regretted the action, but as much as he'd hate it—and the thought made him grit his teeth as he fought a small seed of panic—as much as he'd hate it, if Sovianne didn't want to be with him, he wouldn't force her.

He groaned with that thought, giving her his back as he approached the bed and sat on it. This whole mess was fucked up. He opened his mouth to say so when he heard a soft snort, filled with amusement. Raising his head to look at her, he caught a small smirk as her head turned away from him to look out the window.

"Tell me," he demanded softly, leaning with his back against the headboard of the bed. He wanted to know what was so damn funny at a time like this.

The annoyed look she gave him brought a feral grin to his lips, and she shook her head before sighing. "You have a lot of money to return," she murmured, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mercury arched a brow. "To whom?" he asked, watching her walk towards him.

"To all those that men that bid for me tonight," Sovianne answered. She crawled onto the bed, sitting next to him and drawing her knees towards her chest. "I imagine they won't be very understanding when you tell them you've Marked a whore."

"You're not a whore. And those fucks will be lucky to leave with their hearts still beating in their chests," Mercury growled back. Now that Sovianne belonged to him, the thought that there were men waiting to buy her touch set his blood boiling with rage. The anger suddenly dissipated as a small brown palm reached into his sight-line, wrapping slender fingers around his manhood. His eyes narrowed as the hand flexed around his ridged cock, squeezing, and he turned to meet the dark, cocoa eyes of his mate.

His mate.

"If I must belong to someone," her husky voice whispered, "I'd much rather it be you than any of them." Her body moved closer to his, and the hand that gripped his cock released it to cup his chin, tilting his head as her lips swept over his. Her tongue demanded entrance, sweeping along his, gathering the taste of him for herself. He felt the vibrations roll between his lips when she moaned softly against them, and he was breathing hard when she finally freed his mouth, her tongue flicking out to lap at his bottom lip.

"I love you, too, Mercury," Sovianne whispered against his lips.

He growled and pulled her atop his body.

12