Sow Primer Ch. 03

Story Info
Carl takes over.
4.6k words
4.34
44.9k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie lay groggily on the bed. She was slowly coming to, her mind floated carried by wafts of air back into her bedroom and there it lingered a while, hovering over her sprawled body entangled in the bedclothes. A groan and she tried to adjust her position. As she did so, she felt a hammering inside her head, a pressure just behind her eyes that warned her not to make any sudden movement. She gulped back, wincing at the pain. Her throat was dry, very dry. She was aware there was a salty, stale taste inside her mouth. She needed a glass of water, but could not get one just yet. Then as she slowly managed to encompass more of her surroundings she was aware how stiff and sore she was. She seemed sore all over, and particularly her vagina. That was when she started to recall last night...

'Oh God,' she thought, 'I lost control with my boss. What did I let him do to me? I was so far gone. What a slut he must think I am.' She lay very still, her heart heavy recalling the ways she had arched her back as she rode him, proffered her ass to him and worked at his cock to make him hard to stuff her once more. She had been filled with a wild bestial lust that would not be satiated. Only when she had been at the sow farm could she recall such abandon to her senses, oblivious to any significance beyond her carnal desires. How lost, how quickly and utterly lost she had been last night. Now in the cold morning light that filtered through the curtain, she still felt a distant echo of that drumbeat of her lust, that consuming abandoned desire that had picked her and Carl up when once he had returned her home and propelled them into territory they should never have explored. Katie was feeling sore and soiled, and worst still her sensible nature had been overridden by the needs of her pussy. She winced as she recalled sucking upon Carl's cock, licking it and blowing over its tip. All those skills she had acquired during her training at the farm came as second nature, like he was another visitor, there for her to pleasure and to feed her own appetites.

Yet as Katie lay on the bed, thinking of being taken again and again by her boss, of feeling dirty, dishevelled, and debased by him, the more she found the whole thing alluring. She needed to clean herself up, have a shower, but the thought of lying there coated in his semen drying from last night, her throat raw with it, her hair matted, made her feel strangely horny. She thought of sow Katie at the farm, the more she had experienced that life the more she had craved it. It had scared her, that her own desire could take such a stranglehold over her life. And here it was taking over once again, it had always been there just under the surface, and this time she no longer felt sure she wanted to fight it. Descent into the life of a sow scared her to the very roots of her core beliefs about herself. Yet undeniably, however much she resisted and felt appalled by it, she craved the intoxicating thrill. It was such a luscious depraved thought. She snaked her hand down between her thighs and pinched at her throbbing clit. It was aching once more with need and required urgent attention. She lay pulling upon it, panting as she recalled the way they had fucked right her in her own bed and out of control.

Her home had been invaded and her body had been invaded. She should feel angry, she should feel ashamed -- she told herself to stop it, but she could feel the heat in that confined narrow space between her clenched thighs, and she knew it too was caked in his semen. The sluttier her thoughts, the more turned on she felt and she was already pulling earnestly at her clit. The throbbing in her head was not enough to calm her, she wanted to cum thinking about how she had given herself over to Ricky and Carl, to feel again that familiar itch being scratched. She lifted her ass, imagining Ricky kneeling behind her, his dick in his hands about to slide it into her. The earnestness of her rubbing was carrying her away, to that place she had so recently dreaded but now more than ever needed.

"Oh my God. I've got to go to work today!" How had she forgotten? How was it possible? She would have to hurry. She jumped off the bed, and her head reverberated by the sudden movement. It was no use she had to leap into the shower, in spite of her longing to cum.

Katie ran around the flat. She knew her keys must be somewhere. She couldn't remember what happened to them as they had tumbled in last night. More to the point she couldn't find her car keys and she was already late. She felt the tension mounting inside her as she kept looking at the clock in her frantic search. A knot tied itself in her stomach and the jangling coiling tension reached out down her belly towards her clit. The keys were no where to be found. She needed desperately to pee now, which made her desperation more unbearable. Should she head for the bathroom or rush out the house so as not to be any later than she already was. The indecision paralysed her, but the need in her bladder forced her into action. She ran into the bathroom and without any time to dry herself off she hurried out the door, it was so unfair.

She stormed out of the front door at a trot and the door had slammed shut even before she had time to think how she was going to get back in. Her heart pounded as she looked helplessly back at the closed door, and chewed her lip. She thought how dumb she could be at times, but no time to worry about that now, she was already late and she had to figure out where to get the bus.

Finally after a nightmare journey trying to figure out how to get there by public transport, she arrived at the office. All the time the nagging clawing feeling in her belly felt a mixture of fearful and arousing. She tried to slip in quietly and settle herself at her desk hoping no one would have noticed her absence. Once the fear of being late for work and being discovered subsided, she found a new anxiety welling up inside her. What was going to happen when she met Carl today? She would never be able to look him in the eye. As she started work she found it hard to concentrate on anything, her mind revolving around last night, how she would face her boss today and most important of all where were her keys? Carl Hansom entered the office and looking round saw her at her desk.

"Can I have a word," he said across the room. He turned and walked out and Katie followed him back to his office, her insides in turmoil. He had seemed furious with her, he must have realised she was late. She entered his office, a fluttering discomfort in her chest.

"Take a seat." He offered her a chair with his hand as he stood behind the desk. She sat keeping her eyes lowered. She knew if she looked at him she would crumble, feelings of guilty transparency swam round inside her head.

"You were late today. Why was that?" He looked sternly at her, the vast expanse of mahogany lay between them.

"I...I am sorry." She sounded so feeble. "I couldn't find my keys."

"That is no excuse. If you want to work here you will turn up punctually to work. Do I make myself clear?"

"I am sorry, Mr Hansom. I won't be late again."

She sat there looking into her lap. Gone was the kind Mr Hansom who took her out to dinner. She felt so foolish, he certainly must think her a slut the way she had acted, and not worthy of his interest. He would be perfectly justified to think so.

"Let's see that it doesn't." He softened a little at the sight of his contrite employee.

"The reason you couldn't find your keys this morning is because I have kept them." Katie shot up and stared at him. She couldn't quite take in what he had said. She felt a wave of relief, now she knew they were not lost. She was about to ask him for them when he added.

"It seems perfectly clear to me, after last night, that you have gone a whole lot further with the sow lifestyle than just experimenting with it. You are attracted to this lifestyle. It was quite evident how far down this road you have already gone."

He stared at her during a long moment of resounding silence. We was studying her like a specimen under a microscope. Katie felt totally exposed, stripped, naked in the glare of his disapproval. She stared into the middle distance, not registering what was being said, no words forming in her mind to fill the expectant void.

"I think your trips to the sow farm were more than just curiosity, don't you? You long to become one of them. I am told it is a calling and I can understand a woman feeling such desires. That is why last night I kept your keys. A sow has no need for keys or a flat. A sow needs looking after, caring for... a master."

Another strip of covering sliced mercilessly away.

"I...I...don't need a master, sir. I know it must have looked bad last night, but I really do want to work for your company and be a success." Such a thin and frail voice; it took even her by surprise. If she could not convince even herself then she would never persuade her boss.

"Well we shall see. I somewhat doubt what you say, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt... for now. I think though it only fair we test your resolve and ability to maintain your position in this company. You can remain an employee for the time being, but I will keep hold of your keys. I shall drive you home tonight and monitor you at home as well as at work."

Again he waited for the poor dim girl to catch up with him. He pulled open a drawer and took out a large square package.

"I have this pack of CDs which I want you to listen to. They are a sow primer for girls who are interested in the sow lifestyle and want to learn a bit more. I think it would be a fitting test for you to submit yourself to this course. It will test what you truly want. If you really have buried a desire to be a sow then by the end of these lessons that will become transparent even to you. If by the end of that time you can convince me you want to remain in this company and give up this dalliance with life as a sow then we will say no more about it. Are we agreed?"

Katie was still having trouble taking in the sweeping takeover of her life; her mind reeling, trying to focus upon Carl Hansom having her keys. He was going to keep them and drive her home. What?!? She couldn't think straight. Surely this couldn't be happening, had she suddenly slipped and tumbled down a rabbit hole of her fantasies? She told herself she should get up and yell at him, but she found herself immobile, sitting meekly in the chair before him. She should demand her keys, but was paralysed by a pulse, a thrill that rippled through her thinking of being made to listen to the sow primer, being scrutinised, weighed like a sow at market. She had never heard of this sow primer, but she wanted to listen to it, she wanted to know more. Already her eyes locked hungrily upon the package on the desk. She told herself she didn't have to become a sow, that this enabled her to surreptitiously indulge her desires. She saw a way out, of keeping her job, earning the respect of her boss as well as experiencing the scintillating excitement as she worked through this sow primer of an evening.

"You mean I carry on at work while I work through the primer?"

"That's right."

She hesitated, not because she was undecided. In fact she felt relieved and grateful that she could keep her job. She was also excited and eager at the prospect of satisfying her appetites in the sow department. Katie felt so confused by the competing feelings struggling within her. She was about to do something that she knew she should not agree to, but it made her pulse quicken and her heart thump in her ears. She was in no doubt she would grasp this opportunity.

"I'll do it," she said. Was that a little too eager? She didn't want to speak too much as the throb of excitement might reveal itself in her voice.

"I am glad you see it my way. I am sure this test will clarify for both of us what is best for your future. I warn you there is no commitment on keeping your job at the end. I need to be convinced you will not disgrace the company as one of its employees.

"Now there is one more condition I have." He leaned back in his chair, moving on as if he had mentally ticked off that item of the agenda. "I don't see this should have any difficulty for you. You carry a sow mark, and I think you and I should respect that. I insist that when we are at work we both acknowledge your position. You will present your sow mark to me whenever you enter my office. This will just be between the two of us, but I want to avoid a double life at work and at home. To facilitate this, you shall shorter skirts."

Katie's eyes shot wide. Her mouth dropped open, but no sound came out. Carl Hansom looked sternly at his underling.

"I said you could keep your job for now, but I said nothing about treating you the same as other employees. To my eyes you are a sow that just refuses to recognise the fact. I am willing to give you this opportunity to prove me wrong, but from now on in my presence alone together you will present your sow mark to me. There is no need to let everyone else know about this while you are on probation, but of course if we agree that it is best you adopt the sow life at the end, then you will need to show everyone your sow mark and make a declaration of your intention to leave the company and be a sow. If, as you say, you intend to forego that life then none of this will happen. These are my terms, take it or leave it."

The image of Katie lifting her short skirt and letting the guys I the office see her sow mark came crashing down over all her senses. She was completely overwhelmed by the prospect of her sow desires consuming her other life. She resolved to prove him wrong, anything to avoid that humiliation. She nodded.

"Good. I didn't think that would be a problem. You will need to get some tight fitting shorts to wear under your skirts to protect your modesty around the office; but we will need to make sure they do not cover your sow mark. They will be tight." He looked at her with intent, the power of his words gripped Katie's belly like the tight fitting shorts she would have to wear. She could see in his face he would not accept any dissent.

Totally crushed, Katie sat collecting her recoiling thoughts. How could he say such things to her? How could she just sit here and take it? She surely had to object. Yet she had been so afraid of losing her job, and the relief when he said she could keep it propelled her with its own momentum. There were no other jobs out there, she had looked and looked. If she lost her job she would be right back to square one. Carl had turned and was writing at some papers. He looked up when he saw that Katie had not moved.

"That's all for now. You can get on with your work. I will take you shopping during the lunch hour today."

Dismissed Katie got up mechanically. She was walking out of the office without having made any decision. Surely that was not right, surely she had a say. Why was she remaining so mute? Berating herself for not standing up to him, she turned,

"Master?" Oh God, why had she said that? He hadn't told her to. Yet somehow it just slipped out. Carl looked up and smiled, for the first time a reassuring smile.

"That's very good Katie. I am very pleased with your progress already. What do you want to know from your master?"

Katie swallowed. "If you have my car keys, how will I get to work in the morning?"

"How did you get here today?"

"The bus."

"So what's the problem?"

Katie thought, 'It takes me ages to get here on the bus, but she felt she was given no choice in the matter. She left the office in disarray. She had been stripped of everything and dismissed, and instead of being angry she called him master. She clenched her fists as she walked back to her desk. She had never felt such humiliation, like an errant schoolgirl returning to class after being castigated by her headmaster. Why was she so stupid!

Katie stood before the mirror in the changing room of the store. In her hand was a russet coloured pair of short tight fitting pants. She felt excited thinking of Carl waiting outside and that she was doing this on his insistence. Her anger had become intermingled with a pleasure and a flattery of the attention he lavished on her. Bending down she slipped her feet through the shorts and started to pull and tug at the material. They were incredibly tight and she almost went out and told him she needed a larger size. She wasn't sure whether she was held back by the shame of admitting to him she was a size larger than he thought, or whether she was afraid of displeasing him, but she persevered. Getting the material around the cheeks of her ass was such a struggle. First on one leg and then the other she hopped, pulling frantically at the waistband. Finally she felt the cold material slide clammily over her buttocks. The grip of the pants were like cold hands clasping her ass and then the gusset rose into place nestled against her thin panties and slit. They were so tight! She breathed in and worked at the zip. As she raised it little by little, the crotch rose up pressing into her slit, the material hugging her tighter and tighter. Like a second skin it wrapped itself around her and even though it felt uncomfortable, she found it arousing,.

Next came the skirt. It was a short little skirt and she slipped it over her pants. She stood before the mirror, the skirt still held up by her hands and she contemplated her cunny, encased so tightly and contoured in such great detail by the russet material. It was as though some designer had fashioned a female pussy in material, and it looked so perfect. Katie was so excited to think her pussy could be made to look so stunning. She looked at her sow mark. It was partly covered by the legs of the pants, but if she tugged it up a little more then the mark became visible. She knew Carl would be pleased. She slipped the skirt up her legs and fastened it around her waist. She looked very sexy, with her long legs and short skirt. She knew that she would feel dreadfully exposed if she wore just the skirt and her panties, but with the pants underneath she was protected and very eye catching. Carl certainly knew what he was about. They returned to the office with bags containing several more combinations similar to what she had on.

At the end of the day, Carl drove Katie back to her flat and after opening the front door, Katie lead the way in. Carl picked up her mail from the mat and was sifting through it, then he said, "I'll fix us a drink, you go and sit down." He wandered off into the kitchen as if this were his own apartment. It seemed weird to Katie to be sitting in her flat with her boss wandering around as if he were at home too. It knocked her off balance. She didn't want to aggravate the situation by confrontation, and there was nothing really she could object to. The whole situation seemed to her bizarre.

Carl came back with a pair of drinks and sat looking through her post. It seemed to him as if this were all perfectly normal. Katie felt her anger rising, more at herself and her inactivity than anything he did. She started to protest. "It's ok, Katie. I am just seeing to the bills. You don't need to worry, I'll sort them for you." Katie, wrong footed, felt bad to have caused a fuss. She should be grateful, the whole situation was confusing. She wanted to be able to feel angry with him. This man, she told herself, had forced his way into her home, but actually she was enjoying being looked after, not to have to worry. Carl switched on the tv, some mindless soap for her to watch while he got on with the important matters. He came over with some papers and cheques for her to sign. Oh God, he had just taken over her things, rummaged around. She had to do something, yet he never gave her a moment to think! He had written letters and put the bills all together. It wasn't right, she knew it wasn't right! She just capitulated. She signed the cheques, she signed the letters. After all she would have just had to do the same things herself, and now she didn't need to.

12