Sow Primer Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie moves to lesson 2..
4.5k words
4.46
51.1k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course she could stop this any time she wanted. But why on earth should she? She loved playing with the sow concept, and listening to sow Lauren on the CDs was soothing and erotic. Meantime, Carl was fascinated with her, and she could not believe her luck to have so much attention from her boss, bringing her home of an evening and taking such good care of her. Oh no, she would be stupid to bring this to an end. And then there was the clit pump he bought for her. She dreamed about it at night and daydreamed about it in the office, it distracted her and her body demanded more. By the time the working day had ended she was excited and dripping in anticipation. She couldn't wait for Carl to take her home to listen to her lessons while she gently pumped away at her clit.

It had become a ritual, and the most important part of her day. She recognised that little by little everything else was something she just had to get through until that moment. It was not right, she should do something about it, but not just yet, surely she could enjoy this a little longer.

Lesson 2: Pleasure of yielding milk

Welcome to your next lesson! You are doing really well, and by now you should hopefully feel that tingle of excitement we all feel when we think of ourselves as a sow. I hope you are also convinced how important this role is to society and how good you will feel about yourself doing something so important for others. Listen to your body and learn to appreciate it, follow your nature rather than fight it and you will feel all the pleasure nature intended for you. Nothing else will seem so worthwhile. In this lesson I want to give you a glimpse of the physical pleasure you will feel along with the intellectual understanding of your sense of purpose. Yielding your milk is a very physical pleasure, and you will experience some of that sensation in this lesson.

You need a large jug of water and a glass. For this lesson you are going to drink a glass of water every half hour, and most important: you must not go to the bathroom under any circumstances until instructed to do so. This is the first time you will subject yourself to an external authority, but you will see later that by acceding to it, you will derive a freedom you have lost for far too long. This is part of today's lesson too: relinquishing yourself to another person's authority. You will experience the liberation that comes with submission, and the immense pleasure when you succumb. Growing up didn't you have to learn to take responsibility in your life, whether you wanted to or not? Wasn't it from that time that you started to worry about whether you were getting things right? All that worry just inhibits us from following our natural responses. We lose touch with ourselves. As a sow we yield responsibility to our handler which frees us to respond naturally, care-free, releasing the enormous pleasure trapped inside our sow bodies.

Have you drunk your first glass of water yet? Well what are you waiting for? Then come back and settle down to listen to the next part!

Katie loved the sound of sow Lauren's voice describing to her the pleasures of yielding. She knew she wanted to and that it was her own inhibitions of letting go that prevented her experiencing complete liberation. She ran to get her jug of water and there in the kitchen, Carl had already prepared a large jug of water and a tall glass also full of water.

"Drink up," he said as he carried on preparing the food. Katie wondered how he knew what she wanted, but she was eager to get back to her lesson and pump at her clit some more. She drank down the glass in one long swig, gulp upon gulp of it. The water felt cold as it pulsed down her throat. She went back to her room and lay back upon the bed, her hand already aligning the pump with her clit as she pressed play.

The water you are drinking acts like the milk your body will produce as a sow. As the day progresses, your body will slowly build up a reservoir of milk inside you in much the same way as continuing to drink the water fills your bladder. As time passes, you will feel exactly the same sense of gradual tightness and tension inside your body as if your udders were collecting milk. From now on, at least until you finish these lessons, you must keep to this regime of drinking a glass of water every half hour and as you drink think of your sow body gradually accumulating all this fluid inside your udders. It will give you such a serene sense of purpose. As the tension builds you will experience those sweet sensations in your body, the growing desire for relief, that pleasant tingle as you hold the waters back. Concentrate your mind on picturing yourself as a milk factory, your body is designed for the production of milk, and you are slowly producing that vital milk for everyone. It is natural, it just collects inside you. Drinking your glass of water every half hour will simulate the slow accumulation of milk inside your udders.

Now go about your day and set a timer to ring every half hour. Keep it by the jug of water so you can reset the alarm once you have drunk your next glass of water. When you start feeling the urge to use the bathroom try holding the liquid in. Feel the sense of strain and how your thoughts turn more and more to your need, unable to focus upon anything else. You are experiencing precisely what a sow experiences as milking time approaches. Milking time becomes the most essential part of the day and as it approaches the sow will be incapable of doing anything except thinking about its milking. Its mind is taken over by its need for release and how it will endure that period of waiting, longing to be taken into the sheds, to feel the suction cups drawing their milk from them. The sows mind is utterly dominated by its purpose. The longer you can go, the closer to that experience you will have, and the associated pleasure each time will push you a bit further, to experience more.

See how long you can go, and when you feel your resistance approaching breaking point, come back and listen to the next part of your lesson.

Katie couldn't wait to drink her next glass of water, and decided to pour herself another glass without waiting. As the cool insidious water descended the length of her body, and she could feel it puddle in the recesses of her stomach, she wanted to urge her body on, she would feel those feelings of needing release. Yet in the meantime, what was she to do with herself? Katie decided to read through some erotic stories on the internet. She was particularly drawn to stories of women becoming milk factories. She would sit there and absorb herself in the stories and use the pump to increase her excitement as she read. She needed to feel something right now and sealed the valve and pressed hard on the rubber end. Her clit was mercilessly sucked up into the tight fitting jar and she squealed from the violence of it.

With hips bucking and the pump tightly gripping her engorged clit, Katie read. She was avid and consumed rapidly the words. Suddenly a loud buzzing broke in upon her fantasy and she jumped. She had become so completely unaware of where she was, absorbed by the eroticism of the story; but now she had to drink some more water. Eagerly she poured herself another glass and downed it as fast as she could. The clear cool liquid was refreshing as it glided across her tongue and cascaded in a swirling gurgle down her throat. She drank it a little too quickly, and her throat constricted and ached as she tried to gulp it down. She coughed as the last drops splattered over her chin. She touched it with her fingers imagining her milk splattering against her milky white flesh as it gushed faster than it could be collected. Lost in thought, she arched her back and imagined her udders squirting milk out in twin streams, rivulets of milk arching across the space before her sow form and over the floor: the wetness of her chest reflecting the wetness in her groin. The pump on her clit rocked back and forwards in the narrow confines between her sow thighs and dragged her unwilling clit to follow.

Over dinner Katie drank several more glasses of water while Carl had wine. The food seemed a bit salty, and Carl made sure she kept drinking. "Isn't this part of your lesson?" Carl admonished Katie, and then droned on about investments and something about her portfolio. Katie didn't understand in the least, and was distracted with each passing glass of water. She needed to pee now, and she was replaying the words sow Lauren had said in her lesson. Carl insisted she stay to the end of the meal, and filled her glass some more. Katie was beginning to feel the urgency now, yet being forced to wait to sit and endure his boring conversation that she was too distracted to follow anyway, did arouse her.

She could feel the electric buzz in her groin, wanting to open her legs and discharge her fluid. The mental image became increasingly alluring. It would feel so good, it was what she needed. No! She must stop thinking that way or else she would never hold on. She had to concentrate and exactly as sow Lauren had said, she found her thoughts increasingly focused upon her groin. Katie squeezed her muscles tight to hold in the pressure of the growing reservoir of fluid. Her bladder stretched and telegraphed urgent messages to her brain. She had to resist, but the pressure was also pulsing messages internally along her already oversensitive clit. If she tried to place her pump on her clit now she would pee all over the floor and convulse, cumming catastrophically. Katie was consumed by the humiliation of peeing so uncontrollably and the yet worse ridicule of cumming as a result. Carl droned on and on about investments, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Katie wasn't listening.

Eventually she had to beg Carl to let her go. She had to pee and couldn't wait. Carl said didn't she have to go back to her lesson first, and of course he was right, although she was bursting. He led her into the bedroom and made sure she was settled with the CDs before returning to clear up. Katie had no idea how she was going to survive the next few minutes, she just hoped she'd be allowed to pee without delay.

If you have followed your instructions correctly, you should now be experiencing the tingling urgent tightness in your bladder and desperate to feel the pleasure of release as you pee. Feel that insatiable need for release that has captivated you, all this while the pressure has built up inside you. Maybe you are already hopping around to try and hold your bladder closed. If so then keep moving as you listen. The longer you can hold out, the more pleasurable the sensation of being full will become.

Katie bounced from one leg to the other in a jig around the room. She found the up and down movement somehow took her mind off her bladder, as long as she kept on the move she could manage. Why couldn't Lauren just finish what she was saying and let her go?

This is precisely how your udders will feel when they are full of milk. You will feel the same tension inside your body, the need for release and the lack of control. Your thoughts have been taken over, haven't they? All you can think about now is how to hold the liquid inside you, your need to let go burns inside you. All your attention is now in your groin, and that is as it should be. Now you experience a little of the trained sow mind that has been adapted to devote its energies to what is most important in a sow life. You are now experiencing just what a sow feels when its two delicious milk laden orbs are ready to be taken to the shed and connected up to the milking machine.

Oh Gog, oh God why couldn't she just stop talking and let her go! Her voice seemed to stretch out and each sentence dragged on. Katie could feel her piss leaking out down her legs. She squeezed as hard as she could, but she couldn't keep it all in any longer. She was pacing round and round and her mind was saying over and over 'I can hold out a little longer.' But she knew she couldn't. Her mind kept thinking of waterfalls and the trickling waters of mountain streams. Desperately she tried to think of anything else. Soon she would flood the bed and the carpet.

It feels natural doesn't it? That is because it is natural, your body was designed for this purpose. I want you to experience that tension and to hold on to the water inside you for a little while longer. Feel that sense of fullness, the stretching of your muscles. Feel the water probing your entrance trying to prise its way out. Tighten the grip of your muscles to hold it in and feel that sense of pleasure as you do. Your clitoris can feel the tension too can't it? It is different from sex, this is a natural tension growing inside your body, and it generates a sweet pleasure as a reward for you responding to your body need.

Move about the room holding in your waters as along as you can. How bloated you feel. Then when you feel you can no longer hold it in, when little rivulets are escaping, seeping through the tight crack in your belly, when you feel the dam about to burst and the floodgate to release, cave way to the pressure building behind it, go over to the tall mirror and look at your body. See how radiant your body looks when it is inflicted with internal tension. You can hold out a little while longer as you look at yourself, your body about to burst. Moving about the room and back again to the mirror, round and round. Your mind is now totally gone, it can only think about holding the water in, the stretching, pulling, tearing at your muscles and the impending pleasure, the release, the freedom.

It was so true, Katie's mind was jibbering only able to hold one thought, clinging to her resolve and postpone the inevitable. She muttered words to herself trying to convince herself that she could hold back the flood a few moments longer. She couldn't sit still any longer and she climbed onto the bed and off and trotted around the room. She didn't notice Carl at the door watching her. He had a broad smile as he watched her squirm.

Now bring a bowl and place it before the mirror and then kneel down; squat over the bowl and look back into the mirror. Do it quickly, as you cannot hold out much longer. Are you ready? Is the bowl positioned underneath you? Are your legs spread a little so you can see between them? Look at your thighs spreading outwards from your crack. It feels ready to burst doesn't it. You are about to release the flood erupting from that slit. It is natural, part of your body's function.

Like a greyhound from the starting gate, Katie bolted off in search of a bowl. She did not have far to go. Carl had brought a bowl in and left it leaning against the wall next to him. Some part of her brain must have acknowledged that Carl was standing there, but it certainly wasn't the conscious part. She grabbed the bowl dunked it down on the floor and squatted over it.

Place your finger over your clitoris and tug upon it as you feel yourself let go, feeling your muscles that have been so tense, in knots, unravel.

Her legs splayed wide, Katie waited no longer. She leaned her body forward, flexed her legs still wider and shot her piss into the bowl. The sudden drop in tension, the noise of her squishing produce and the persistent tingle along her clitoris as the piss forced its way out rippled and bucked through her. Waves of pleasure shot upwards as her flow shot out and down.

Pinch your clitoris as you watch the water gush out. Can you feel the tension subside, the muscles relaxing inside you? Does your clitoris not throb as you release? Pull on it some more, make yourself feel the pleasure, heighten it as you watch the water squirt from between your thighs. As you pull upon your clitoris you make the jet of hot liquid squirt in different directions in the bowl. Feel the pleasure and watch as you direct the flow: see if you can make yourself cum. Watch yourself in the mirror as you cum and listen to the water splashing into the bowl. Hear the gurgling sound of it collecting, swirling in the bowl, warm from your body. Right now your body is producing. It is not yet milk, but feel the sense of pride as you farm your body. Watch how you collect the produce from under you in the bowl. Is it not a sweet sensation as you feel your body push the fluid out, knowing it is squirting from you into the collecting bowl?

Katie was completely lost now. She pinched and pulled vigorously on her clit in automatic response to the CD. She had waited so long for this release and now she was tingling all over. With every touch she sent another gasp from her mouth, another ripple of pleasure along her clit into her bowels and another gush of piss into the bowl. It seemed like it would never end, she could never feel herself emptying her belly as there was always more to flow from her. Her hips were now bucking as if she rode a stallion.

When you are done, do not wipe yourself dry, but let yourself feel the last little rivulets of your wetness trickle over your thigh, feel the dampness and the dirtiness. Remember the pleasure you felt. Your clitoris enjoyed the sensation of release didn't it? The sensations are just the same when a sow is being milked. Now we are ready to start the cycle again. The sow's body is controlled by cycles, just as with the menstrual cycle, so the sow is controlled by its milking cycle. We are going to experience that today. Don't empty your bowl, but keep it to one side with a lid on it. We shall add to it later, it is your produce!

You start your next cycle by drinking another glass of water. This time see if you can last a bit longer. Can you let the tension build more, make your muscles strain and ache for relief. The longer you can hold on the greater the pleasurable sensations you will experience when you release the flow, the greater chance you will have for a more powerful orgasm next time. A sow is milked only two or three times a day, so the milk collects slowly and the tension builds up over several hours. See if you can match that cycle today. When you cannot hold it in any longer, come and listen to the next part of this lesson.

Carl had disappeared and came back with a tall glass full of water. There were droplets of water coating the sides of the glass and it felt cold and refreshing to the touch. He handed it to Katie and said,

"Good girl. You did well in your lesson today. Do you still have any doubt where this is going to end?"

Katie took the glass from him. Her lips were dry from all the gasping as she rode her pleasure. She was still not thinking straight, so Carl's words slipped past her. Her tortured bladder instantly started to fill again as she felt the fluid slide right through. She felt lost and in the control of others, of her senses, as she was given a second tall glass of water to drink by Carl. She knew her body didn't want it, but would be forced to carry it until she was allowed release again. She cupped her hand over her mound as if to prevent the liquid seeping straight out. Her fingertips slid through the gooey mess at her opening and she understood how hard she had cum. She could not say how long she had been pissing and pulling on her clit; but the anticipation of her body being reduced once more to that of a farm animal, made to produce, put upon a production line, a cycle that was to give her life meaning, had a profound affect upon her. She had felt something far deeper, more permanent than her trips to the sow farm for long weekends.

Carl was feeding her glass after glass of water. He wasn't bothered about waiting in between. He was driving her forward, filling her bladder as surely as if he had opened her up and poured the water directly from the jug into her pouch. She had no time to reflect upon her own desires, her bladder was starting to respond much quicker. Its complaints urged her to stop drinking, and she found it harder and harder to finish the next glass. Carl coaxed her on though, and there was no let up. How was it possible to be so full again so quickly? Yet the urgency to pee was growing rapidly now and soon would reach the fever pitch she had experienced just a few minutes before.

12