Sow Primer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl lifted the jug and poured the water into the glass from on high. The room was filled with the tinkling sound of the water splashing inside the glass. The sound drove Katie's need through another notch. It did not take long before Katie was back in the same state she was in before pacing the room and about to burst. Her resistance seemed to be lower this time and it took little time before Katie was once again crouched over her bowl staring down into the golden liquid she had already produced and was about to add to.

You should be crouched over your collecting bowl in front of the mirror, so if not then get into your position before proceeding. This is the sow's milking position and it is adopted because it aids the muscles in your body to squirt the milk into the bucket, using gravity to help draw the milk out. Now you feel the tension as before but hold on as long as you can. The more you feel the ache in your belly, the better the feeling of relief will feel. As you let the water flow from between your legs, pull on your clitoris like last time and direct the flow where you want in the bowl. Listen again to the sound of the water splashing and gurgling into the water already there adding to your produce for the day.

Feel a sense of pride in what your body produces and the amount of fluid in the bucket. The more you produce the better you feel about yourself. I want you to watch the water jetting out and feel the warm flow as it leaves your body. When you are ready for milking you will feel twice this sensation, as you will feel it in both udders. Watch the jet stream from you and imagine your udders each having such a stream gushing into a pail below you. Fill yourself with a sense of pride watching the pail beneath you fill up, and keep your eyes on the mirror watching yourself as you tug on your clitoris. You deserve to feel the pleasure as well as the relief, both mingling together inside you. Tell yourself how great that will feel when it is doubled, when both your udders will be producing and making milk for everyone.

Continue this throughout the day and see how much you can produce in your bowl. Weigh it out, as the dairy will weigh out the produce of each of its sows. You can repeat this exercise over several days and each time see whether you can hold out longer. Time yourself and set yourself a goal to try and hold out till. Try pushing yourself by drinking more than a glass of water and see how you get on. Tell yourself how good a sow you would be to hold so much fluid inside you for so long, so that you have become used to the tensions inside you. Feel the pride in your achievements.

We have reached the end of our second lesson. I hope you have enjoyed yourself in this lesson and understand the importance and satisfaction of becoming a sow as well as the great pleasure you will experience as you produce your milk. Build a sense of pride in your body for how much it has learned to store. You are doing really well.

Carl helped Katie up and took her into the bathroom. He put her in the shower and hosed her down, washing away the piss. He took out a pair of scales and weighed the bowl with her produce in while Katie, still stupefied just sat on the toilet and watched. She suddenly thought of the milkmen checking the quantity of her produce. Is this how it was at a real sow farm? Did they check on yield before the sow so as to encourage it to produce more? He wrote down in a little notebook without saying anything to her. When he turned he smiled and led her back into the bedroom and splashed some of her piss over the pillow. She would bathe in her piss as she slept tonight, and strangely for no reason she could think of, that comforted her.

Once Carl had fixed up her mp3 player as last night he kissed her and left. Katie was exhausted. This exercise had taken a lot out of her, but she was also thrilled. She wandered into her dream state thinking of the next few days working over and over at her lesson. She would learn gradually to hold more water and increase her yield. She would be a good sow. Somehow the words echoed from somewhere else.

12