Sow Primer Ch. 06

Story Info
Katie becomes Kitty.
5.6k words
4.37
52k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slam! The front door crashed impenetrably behind her. When would Katie get used to this? She stood feeling the heat in her cheeks and the tight clenching of her fists. She was angry with all this. More and more of her things were being usurped by Carl's stuff. The sitting room was unrecognizable. All her nice things had been stowed away in cupboards and replaced by Carl's books or his photographs or sporting memorabilia. She never said he could move in, yet her flat looked increasingly like his home than hers. How long before she would get her keys back and restore some normality?

As always, Katie was in a rush. She had to get to work on time today. She realised that she was losing the battle to show she was immune to the sow lessons. The more she went over and over them, the more she fell under their spell. She loved the way she was being regulated in the evenings through the intake of water. Carl had insisted she needed his agreement before she could relieve herself. She felt so out of control and it excited her mercilessly as she stood watching the water cascading and coiling inside the glass as she poured her next intake. How could she hold on to the old Kate? She was slavishly sinking into the hypnotic temptation to immerse herself into this new life. The only way she could cling to her old self was victory in the battle to prove she was a capable and a valuable member of staff; and that meant getting to work on time – something she had yet to manage since she had been forced to use public transport.

Katie sat on the bus and stared blankly into the street as the shops flitted by. Her mind settled on her favourite obsession, her life together with Carl. This life, while touching her work really revolved around the evenings and was bound in ritual. At the office she would have to wait until Carl was ready to take her home and he would let her into the flat. Even that was a ritual that forced her to wait docile for Carl to search for and produce the key – her key! Once inside Carl would just stand looking at her, waiting until she had removed her coat, top and bra. These she handed over to him and he would hang them in the wardrobe while she stood with her udders, as Carl always called them, free. Next came the short skirt which she duly handed over. He made her wait between each item of clothing while he put them away, disappearing them inside the wardrobe which she was not allowed to open, she had no keys. Carl had put locks upon all the cupboards, and in particular, her clothes drawers and wardrobes. Slowly everything of hers was being stowed away out of her reach. Carl would put out the clothes she was to wear the next day and she had no choice. Her dependence upon Carl was being deliberately reinforced in all matters.

While Carl was hanging her clothes, Katie was left standing in just her shoes and stockings and the very tight hot pants that curved smoothly over her mound and pressed constantly into her slit. Carl loved to slide his finger over the contour of her mound and taunt her over the sow juices she had produced that were staining the front. Well it was true, she did make herself very wet during the day. The hot pants tormented her cunt so badly she couldn't really stop herself. Her was constantly being reminded of her nether regions throughout the day. Even sitting in her chair at the office, if she sat back she could suddenly find the material squeezed and pinching at her lips as they bulged out upon either side of the seam. She knew it was wrong to allow herself to get into this state when she should be diligently working. She knew she should be stronger, that she was slip sliding into sowhood. But since meeting her trainer she couldn't stop thinking of her delicious sweet surrender to him, her resolve seemed to evaporate as she became a creature of sensuality, stripping away her independence along with her clothes.

Being treated with such care, the centre of the ritual, yet at the same time inferior, incapable, in need of her master, being controlled fuelled an incessant buzz in her loins. She craved it. Yes she did! Why pretend otherwise? She had no idea where this was headed, and that too was part of the deliciousness of her surrender. She did not need to think about that, she could just revel in the unfolding story that so bewitched her.

Katie shuddered. These thoughts carried with them uncomfortable feelings and she felt a rising panic inside her that she must put an end to this. As if to deflect her discomfort she thought about the way Carl looked after her. He drove her home, he made her dinner and he cooked so well. She never cared for herself in the way he looked after her. She didn't have to think about anything, leaving Carl to take care of it all: the way he put out the clothes she was to wear, how he tucked her in bed and arranged the mp3 player to lull her into sleep – even though she didn't think it worked. It was the care and attention he lavished upon her. She loved the deep sense of relaxation she felt knowing that when she got home she would just enjoy herself.

Carl would lead her by the hand into the bedroom and there he would unzip her hot pants, his hands snaking over her mound, pulling at the zipper, the thrill as it ran round, tugged by her trainer's hands. No Carl's hands, she blushed. The feel of his fingers so close made her ooze and she had to use what little control was left her to stop her thighs from rocking on the seat in the bus. His hands around her hips, pulling, pinching, tugging at the material which clung tight, would not yield and she would giggle at his efforts. The material was so thin, she could feel his fumbling as though she were standing naked before him. It was so funny watching him struggle impatiently with her clothes, knowing he chose them. Yet so much of that laughter was sheer delight, of excitement, of being so alive that her heart thudded within her.

Slowly the material would descend, stretching over her ass cheeks and squeezing her before reaching the point where the pressure releases, then sliding reluctantly slowly down, the tug against her cunt, the wetness and the odour intoxicating them both. Katie fought the urge to slip her fingers under her skirt and press the hard nub that throbbed between her thighs. Her mind wandered into Carl fucking her. Every night ended the same with her need having built up from the lessons, a slow unremitting tension, the pulling at her clit that grew became engorged, made it throb, made her legs desire to open and her secret inner self plead to be mauled by her lover, her trainer, by Carl. He fucked her each night, his seed swamping her, staining her, stamping his ownership inside her. It was a ritual that bound her to him. He was no longer some external person but came inside her in deep and mysterious ways that made him an integral part of her own psyche.

Katie looked up as the bus shot past her stop; her stomach groaned as she thought of the time she would waste having to walk back from the next stop. She had to concentrate!

She arrived at the office in a rush and panic. She felt her abdomen constricted by the tight hot pants Carl insisted she wear. It was all very well having a skirt over them so she wasn't lewdly displayed in front of her colleagues, but it still pressed tightly into her belly and made her need to pee more often. She dumped her bag on the chair and was about to totter off to the bathroom when she saw the tall jug of water and glass sitting patiently on her desk. An electric arc buzzed around her bladder and down to the very tip of her clitoris. She clenched her muscles as tight as she could but could not stop a trickle of her pee escaping between the gripping, twisting squeeze of her lips. It brought a tingle of sheer pleasure radiating across her belly.

Up until now Katie's adventures with her water training had been confined to the evenings after work. She had looked forward to the surrender all day and rushed to drink her first glass of water as soon as she had been allowed into her flat and disrobed. Now she understood that Carl was taking her to a new level, and bringing this game into the office. Was this a good idea; certainly not if she wanted to get lots of work done. Yet she was so drippingly excited at the sight of the clear cool water patiently waiting for her on the desk. She felt consumed by the cloying dampness in her panty, the bursting need for the bathroom which were held transfixed by the charm and allure of the clear liquid taunting her on her desk. She quickly poured herself a glass and wriggling as she leaned over and drank, she then rushed off to find relief.

Before she could reach the safety of the women's bathroom, Carl called her to his office. She looked at him pleadingly and wanted to say I will be with you in a moment. Anyone else would have said so, but somehow she knew this was not an option allowed her. She followed behind him to his office, and she was skipping a little to keep herself from flooding her panties right in front of him.

"From today it is time to bring your training into the office. You will practice your lessons here. I can see how much you enjoy them, so why wait till the evenings."

Katie was hopping slowly from one foot to the next as she listened. She had to focus so much on holding her water in that she couldn't take in clearly what he was saying or respond.

"Since you have yet to accept your position and are still trying to prove yourself, then I am asking you whether you agree to this. If not you can continue your day as a normal working day. Would you prefer that?" He stood calmly before her as she wriggled and tried to focus. All she could think of was how to curtail this conversation and get to the bathroom.

"Do you enjoy this game?" She stared at him, aroused, needy and totally focused on her groin.

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely.

"Do you want to continue then?"

She knew she must say no, she was psyching herself up to say no. The inner conflict left her body shaking as she danced in front of him. She felt water leaking into her panties, seeping out of her crack. She could feel the wetness on her thighs and the pungent aroma hit her nostrils. She would say no, she had to, it was her only way of clinging to her life.

"Yes." The word crept out of her mouth unbidden. She didn't know where it came from, some deep dark recess of desire that overrode all her control. As soon as the word was out, she felt the tension go.

"Very well., you have agreed. I will not keep you." He held out in his palm the clit pump for her and was smiling.

Katie grabbed the pump and ran to the bathroom. Her legs ran faster than the waters trickling over her legs. She had to make it, the consequences should she not were unthinkable. Once locked in the cubicle she fought with the tight pants and started to release as soon as she was free of the material. She hovered over the bowl, feeling the tension go and plunged the pump into her clit. She squeezed with all her might. The feelings of release and excitement magnified hundred fold as she felt the grip sucking around her clit. She tugged and tugged savagely at it, trying to rip it out of her. The pleasure swirled around inside her carrying her breath from her lungs until her chest ached.

During the morning, and without any word being spoken to her, Katie dutifully downed a glass of water each half hour. She had learned to love this game. The more she drank, the more Katie found her thoughts drifting towards her bladder and how long she could hold out. She wasn't getting very much work done, and she had become so used to pulling on her clit with that pump as she played this game that she found her hand automatically working the pump under her short skirt. She would release it and leave it on the chair between her thighs while she flicked casually at her clit through the taut material of her hot pants. She could feel the damp material glued to her gooey hardened aching clitoris. She stared vacantly, getting no work done as she continually played with herself and swallowed her regular water intake like a good sow.

Just as Katie got up and was about to make a rush for the bathroom, Carl came in and called her into his office. She knew that he meant her to ask his permission when she needed to rush to the bathroom, and now he was going to make her pay for her forgetfulness. She trotted along behind him into his office absolutely ready to burst. Carl went over to his desk and picked up another large jug of water.

"You have been doing very well little Kitty sow." He held the jug high and allowed the water to cascade down in a long stream into the glass. Katie stood mesmerized by the cool rippling liquid and felt her bladder yearn to open. She paid no attention to his taunting words, her eyes locked on the rivulets of water coiled over each other in a wriggling python like dance into the glass. Kitty's need to pee became unbelievably tense. On and on Carl poured the water and she forced herself to focus upon the level of the water in the glass and reassure herself he was nearly done. She tried to pace herself to maintain control over her urge to flood the floor of his office.

Carl handed the glass to her and she drank. She started to trot on the spot while she drank. The pressure of the water as it flowed into her throat seemed to build directly over her bladder, as if the water she was taking in was pushing the water out. Was she going to be able to hold out? She squeezed her eyes tight shut as if to shut out the thoughts of her overfull bladder. She tried to think of dry stone walls, arid deserts anything as long as there was no water. Yet even these thoughts switched with knee jerk speed into her legs parting and single handedly irrigating those dry pastures. Oh God at last, the water was drunk. Katie trotted about the room, unable to stand still. Her head twisted round and round, but she took in no aspect of her scenery. She was fully concentrated on holding her bladder taut.

"You're doing really well, Kitty. Let's see if you can hold it in for another few minutes. Dance for me. Lift your skirt and show me your sow mark. You have been doing so really well."

Katie swayed and trotted around his office. She was too far gone to speak or do anything except cling to her modesty and hope he would release her soon. If only she could distract herself then the throbbing need for release would perhaps subside a little. Yet it would not, could not, go away. Within moments she was begging Carl,

"I really need to go."

Carl looked up and chuckled. "You were doing so well. Surely you could last out a bit longer for me, can't you?" He seemed to make her need sound so unreasonable. Surely what he was asking was not too much. But it was!!

"I need to. I need to right now, otherwise I am going to pee in my panties!" Katie was sobbing.

"Kitty, you must try and stop all this.! You have work to do. I can't have my employees sitting around in their own piss. Control yourself."

He turned back to his papers having been sharp with her. Katie's hand was locked between her tightly squeezed thighs and she was bouncing on the spot. She had to take her mind off her predicament. She wandered around the office in a daze. She couldn't speak, she couldn't acknowledge anybody, she was totally lost in a world where all that mattered was holding on. It would be obvious to anyone who saw her how desperate she was to use the bathroom. She should just rush off and forget what Carl said, and yet somehow she forced herself round his office a couple more times clinging on desperately trying to be a good girl for him and do as he told her.

"Pleeease..." she begged.

Carl dropped his pen, sighed loudly and said, "Oh well, if you must." He got up and brought round his wastepaper basket. "Here use this." He placed it in the middle of the room. So relieved was she at receiving his permission that she started to pull at her shorts. Then as if she understood she hesitated and looked up at Carl. Her face was crimson, and for a brief moment her desire to pee subsided, overtaken by a stronger force. He was smiling expectantly towards her. She fled his office for the bathroom, running uncaring who saw her or trying to hide the state she was in.

Katie rushed into one of the stalls and in anticipation of the imminent release, her bladder responded by opening and dribbles of piss soaked into her clothes. She cloyed with them, desperately trying to pull them down before she wet them even more. She had no other pair to wear. She squeezed as tightly as she could to hold the fluid in, feeling it leaking through in spite of her efforts. Once again she found herself, knees bent, hovering over the toilet bowl, pulling desperately at her panty holding it to one side as the gush of hot fluid flowed out in a loud pressurized sigh. It hit the water with a clattering splash, and at any other time she might have worried what anyone outside might think at hearing that sound. But right now all she could feel was the relief and her clit pulsed and wobbled as she pulled with her fingers to direct her stream into the centre of the bowl. She felt a sexual energy with the release, not like an orgasm, but reminiscent of one. It made her think about times she had cum, and she wanted to cum right now. This was pleasure but not enough. She needed her clit pump, but it was in her desk drawer.

Her fingers went to her clit and she pulled it upwards, shifting her stream out towards the rim of the bowl. She felt her muscles clench with the sudden fear she would piss all over the floor. She pictured a pool of her piss leaking out from under the stall floor, some unseen woman screaming as the puddle reached across the floor towards her, very visibly trickling out of her stall. Unable to do anything but continue to hover over the toilet the sound of her piss echoing round the chamber as the unknown person calls her names: a pervert, a slut, incontinent; the thoughts of her humiliation mingling with the relief and the tension as she tried to stem the flow. Her hips bucked with a sexual intensity as strong as any orgasm but with an altogether different, guttural sensation at the floor of her belly. Her muscles hurt, ached and there was such delicious pleasure in that ache.

Finally the tension started to reduce, but she needed to feel it again. There was an addictive power to it, a new and altogether consuming pleasure that as soon as her distress subsided she had to recreate it. She pulled and tugged at her clit, but it was no use. The sensation slowly faded and she yearned once more to have a bladder bulging with her piss. Is this how a sow feels when the milk subsides and her udders empty? My God if there is this much pleasure in being milked then there was nothing, absolutely nothing that she would allow to stand in the way of her becoming a milk sow. Slowly Katie began to realise how fast her heart thumped. She swallowed and tried to recover, sitting on the seat one hand cradling her head while the other rested underneath her breast feeling the slow decline in her heart rate until it came to something closer to normal. She sighed stood up and pulled at her panties. They were very damp and as she pulled them over her hips and the material settled around her mound, they felt cold and clammy. She wondered if the people in the office would smell her drying piss. Oh God, she thought, but she had no alternative but to hope they couldn't.

As soon as she felt able to, she trotted back to her desk and took some tissues and wrapped them round her clit pump. She had no where to hide the thing, but she had to return to her stall and use it. She could not function until she had cum hard, and the pump was the only way she could recreate some of those sensations she had just experienced. She avoided eye contact with her colleagues, but she sensed, rather than saw, the strange looks they gave her. She wondered how much they understood what was happening to her. Already she felt herself different from them. As well as the humiliation she felt, she also felt sorry for them. In their lives they would probably never experience such unutterable pleasure. Her mind vaguely and incongruously went back to sow Lauren's opening introduction and perhaps she was only now just starting to understand what she meant.

12