Sow Primer Ch. 09

Story Info
Kittysow gets her udders fixed.
5.1k words
4.47
85.4k
21

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl drove Kitty to the sow farm. He led her through to the veterinary clinic, Kitty trotting along behind him as he strode purposefully through the corridors looking for the reception area to register her for her surgery. Kitty just had a little robe over her nakedness, and she walked barefoot. She felt very nervous and excited at the same time, and she kept her hand between her thighs as she looked nervously about her. The continual stimulation seemed to reassure her. Carl took no notice and walked straight in leaving her to follow. She entered and found him talking to a nurse. As she enetered the room the nurse turned and looked at her and gave her a broad warm smile.

"Hello youuu! Do come along in and take a seat." She walked over and gave her a hand helping her into one of the waiting chairs. It was a hard plastic chair and Kitty sat on the edge looking around. She smiled a thin smile back at the nurse.

"There is nothing to be frightened of here. I am going to look after you. I know it can feel rather daunting thinking about the corrective surgery but it is so straight forward and you will have such a lot of pleasure during the procedure, I will make sure of that. And then when it is all done, you will be so happy with the result that you will look back on how you are feeling right now and wonder why you ever doubted!" She was smiling a reassuring smile and her arms were around the girl. Only once she could see signs of reassurance in Kitty's eyes did she move on. "I am going to go and get you a scrumptious big strawberry milkshake. Would you like that?" Kitty nodded and smiled. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

The nurse got up and left with a rustle of her uniform. She said to Carl she would be with him in a moment and he waited, standing there by the reception counter. He seemed impatient to get things under way and did not speak to Kitty. The nurse returned with a large glass of bright pink frothy milkshake and two large straws, striped pink and white.

"There you go," she beamed as she handed it to Kitty who sucked upon the straws, the rose liquid inside deepening their rose colour. Carl watched and chuckled, before turning to start talking paperwork with the nurse. Kitty's robe had slid open but her legs remained clamped around her hand that continued its work. Kitty was not aroused by the ministration of her clit, it gave her a warm reassuring glow inside, and there were interspersed small eruptions of pleasure like caresses.

After a while, the nurse came over and took Kitty by the hand. "We are going to find you a nice bed now with a view out the window of the garden." Kitty was swept away and never said goodbye to Carl. A tingle of excitement drowned out for the moment her apprehension. The nurse was attentive and clucked around her chattering away and making everything seem so normal, so routine. The disquiet inside her was lulled and she smiled.

"There you see! Tomorrow everything is going to be over before you even know it, and then..." she paused, her eyes bright with excitement, "we shall have such a lot of fun time together!"

The following day Kitty was wheeled into the operating theatre. She was very nervous now, but a little spacey. They had given her some pink creamy drink in the morning that made her feel like she was floating. She understood what was happening around her, but like she was in a dream just there to watch. It was silly, she knew this was her in this dream yet somehow it didn't. She lay now on the table, completely naked before all these veterinary surgeons. She found being the only one naked in a room full of people was becoming normalised to her. She never questioned or felt anything unnatural about it. The surgeon was marking her chest and talking to one of his assistants while the nurse chatted away. Kitty wasn't following what she said, but let the words drift through her. The surgeon then reached down and flicked her clit, which brought Kitty back sharply into focus, a wave of arousal tingled through her. She had spent so much time working at her clit, but it never occurred to her that anyone else could see or be interested in it. The surgeon smiled.

"Time to connect the pump." Hands were fiddling between her legs, and Kitty was confused for a time. Why were they doing things down there, she wondered. But then she felt a small hard ring slip over her clit that was still jerking and throbbing from the hard clinical attention of the fingers working there. Then a machine started up and her clit was sucked into a confined space and then released, swollen and then relaxed, like her clit was breathing and with each intake of breath, it would feel tight and stretched and made her abdomen jerk. The doctor smiled at her rhythmic writhing on the table.

"Is that ok? Is it too much? Do you want us to reduce the pressure?"

Kitty rocked on the table and shook her head as she stared rather absently at him. He smiled back.

"I think perhaps just a little. All this rocking about how can we work on your udders?" He made a signal and the continued breathing reduced in intensity so that Kitty could lie still, her legs flexed open and back with each suck, but the pleasure reduced to a dulled lover that she repeatedly flexed and opened herself to. The natural position she adopted lifted slightly her chest and pressed down with her ass as her legs parted, and this opened her udders for the more serious attention of the surgeon.

For hours Kitty breathed in and out at a rate regulated by the suction upon her clitoris, her mind was filled to overflowing with thoughts of her receptive body and the mingling pleasure and mini-orgasms that burst sporadically like champagne inside her. She understood what was happening in her chest, she could feel the warm hands of the doctors, the cold steel, but she felt none of that. Only in her mind did she comprehend what was happening, and this seemed to fuel her arousal more. She could feel them work, first on one udder, and then the other. The work was intricate, the heat of the spotlights beat upon them, she felt her teats being pulled and stretched and while it felt uncomfortable it didn't hurt. She told her unbelieving brain that she was being transformed into a sow, and even these words seemed to have been anaesthetised as she could no longer say whether they excited her or frightened her. Right now it was just a fact, like the doctors who were changing the shape, redirecting the flow, enhancing her milk secreting glands was a fact, as inconsequential as seeing a vase upon a table or fruit in a bowl. She marvelled at science in some abstract drift of thought, that it could make such mind-numbingly powerful changes to our perception, to our function and to regulate our whole well-being.

Finally the surgeon stepped back and let the nurses rush in to clean up and bandage her ravaged udders. He was talking to her, telling her how well she had done, that she had been a model sow: she had a wonderful pair of udders and he hoped she would produce copious streams of milk for years to come. He then left and Kitty was pawed by the nurses, disconnected from the sucking machine and wheeled back to her bed. All this attention made her feel very special, although her clit still throbbed with excitement and strained to find that hard ring of the machine in need of its continued attention.

Kitty lay in the bed, the sun streamed in through the window. She felt the ache in her chest. It was sore and had been for the past two days. The vets came and checked on her each day and the scaring was fading.

"As you are weaned off human food, the increased sow feed intake will cause these to expand and you should find your udders about two sizes larger than they are currently. This will not be a problem for you as we have created space for your glands to swell up and expand into within each udder. It is only when they are full of milk that you will feel any discomfort, but even then it won't really hurt. It will just feel like a need for release and you will look forward to your milking times." He was very kind, but all these discussions brought home to her the reality that she was now a sow. She had a sow body. She would not be going back to work for Mr Hansom that was sure. What did she feel about that? Surprisingly it did not bother her half as much as she had expected it to. She had imagined she could stand up to Carl, proved him wrong; yet she had underestimated her own latent desires. Carl had seen right through her. She was stupid, she deserved what she got. The sow pen clearly was the right place for her.

At the same time she had learned to love her sow body. She loved her huge swollen red clit that looked like a mini-penis stretching hard straight out from her belly, crowning her sow cunt. She loved the feel of her swollen sensitive udders. As the soreness slowly receded she touched and fondled them, loving their stretched tautness. Her milking was still sporadic and painful, but it was getting easier. Carl brought her in CDs for her to listen to, to prepare her for her new life. How she had changed. She would have thrown them away a few months ago and wanted him to bring her in some work to pass the time. Now nothing seemed to hold her interest except things to do with the sow lifestyle. She listened to them over and over, attentively, hungry for instruction. They reassured and reinforced in her the belief that this was the right future for her.

Kitty's trainer Ricky turned up one day. It brought Kitty back to the fateful day, now seeming to be so long ago, when he had found her at that restaurant and this journey had begun.

"Carl and I have just arranged that once you get out of here, you will spend part of your time at the farm for your training. It is about time, don't you think, that you returned to the farm?"

Kitty would do anything for this man. He just had to show up and tell her what he wanted. He had had such a profound effect upon her. And now here he was, telling her that he would continue to be her trainer. Kitty felt the moistness seeping from her, her udders jangled as if they had been plugged into the power supply and her teats puckered. Kitty could not imagine anything she wanted more.

After leaving the clinic, Kitty found herself always conscious of the weight of her udders. They were very prominent and seemed somehow to take her over. Kitty noticed that the core of her being had shifted. The endless cycle of thoughts in her head, the doubts and the perpetual search for hidden meanings behind the actions of others had stilled. Her mind calm now faded into the background as she concerned herself more and more with her udders, feeling them, sensing the level of milk forming within them. Whenever she saw one of the milking machines at the farm her attention locked upon it; her need to feel the cold steel lips of the cups encircle her teats, the prostration forcing the desire upon her to sink to her knees and yield her milk sucking out every other intention and desire. She could feel her teats harden and stretch out in response straining towards the cups, regardless of whether it was her milking time. She would stand and watch, totally impassive, senseless, swamped by the potency of her sow meaning.

Kitty's life circled slowly round the endless cycle of her days, the highlight of which, when all the training and correction and the incessant pulling on her extended clit was done, centred upon the weight in her udders, the pressure of the milk and the tingling spilling orgasms as it gushed out of her out-stretched chest into the collecting jars. What need did she have of thought? The endless antagonism of colliding thoughts in her head had finally been stilled. She no longer need concern herself. She would be told what she needed to know and everything else blurred out of focus by her mounting obsession with being milked.

Kitty had never imagined that going to have her udders fixed could lead to such profound changes. She felt such a reverential submission to her new purpose.

One day Carl came and collected Kitty from the farm. She was spending more and more time there, and she felt more secure there and became a little nervous and on edge when she was taken out. Carl told her he was going to take her out for a trip into the country. They drove through the country lanes in silence. Kitty kept thinking how far they were now from the farm and how she would get back if he abandoned her here. It was such a stupid thought to have as she didn't really believe that Carl would abandon her, and yet she failed to reduce her anxiety which grew with each passing mile. She sat back in the car seat and rubbed at her clit to calm herself. Her skirt was short and pulled up and she worked the ball of her hand over and over in circles pressing into her panties as she looked nervously out the window.

"Why don't you pull those panties down a little so you can pull on it directly?" Carl was looking at her as he drove. He could see how nervous she seemed and her legs were akimbo with her high heels resting on their sides in the car well. Kitty lifted her rump and slipped her thin red cotton panties half way down her thighs and immediately started pulling feverishly at her little sow cock. Her eyes closed, and mouth opened as a little eruption shivered through inside her. Carl smiled, reassured she was ok.

They arrived at a farm and Carl stopped the car. He opened the door on Kitty's side while she pulled her panty back up over her hips and scrambled out. They wandered around the farm, taking in the fresh air and the natural surroundings. Carl took Kitty's hand and led her into a stable building. There was an animal smell about the place and it was a little dank too. There were horses tied up in their stalls.

"Take your clothes off Kitty. You can leave them here on this bale of hay." Kitty's heart lurched and instantly her anxiety tumbled into excitement. It did not take her long and she stood entirely naked before Carl.

"Come over here." He led her towards one of the horses. She walked barefoot into the stall, the straw stinging at her feet. "Press yourself against the horse and feel its rough hide against your skin: animal to animal." She hesitated a moment, not sure where this was going. She would surely comply, but something within told her she was about to be taken to the next level. Was she comfortable about this? But then again, did it matter? She stood by the horse, she could feel the horse's tension, unsure what was happening.

"Rub your udders against the horse, feel its hide." She felt the animal so close, so intimate with her. It had a strange hypnotic power over her. Here she was naked in the stall, alongside the horse. It had no clothes, which she took for granted. Yet suddenly she saw herself as just another animal too. Naked and kept in a stall surrounded by straw.

"Smear yourself with the animal scent, become one with the animal my sweet sow." Carl's words fuelled her arousal. He helped her climb onto the back of the horse and she lay stretched over its back, feeling its roughness smother her. Her thighs spread around the coarse fur, she felt so exposed. Her clit buried along the hard spine of the animal, she started absent-mindedly gyrating her hips. Her clit rolled over the bones, springing over the ridge and making her feel filled with a sense of her animal nature. She stretched herself out and her hands hung down, stroking the neck of the horse and burying her face in its mane.

Carl stood beside her, his hands slowly ascending her thigh. She felt his fingers making her skin tingle and as she squirmed, her flesh was tormented by the animal that shifted its weight underneath her. Carl's hand was on her back and he stroked her in the same way he would the horse. He whispered words of encouragement to her. Kitty melted into her role as just another animal in the stable. Carl told her to grip the mane and raise her rump like she was riding, and to stroke her clit along the back of the horse. She felt the horses back stroking along her clit and Carl's hand on her back stroking her and encouraging her, Kitty's orgasm grew. She felt it first like a hundred spikey fingers tickling at her labia and her throat opened and the feelings rousing inside her scratched at the back of her throat. It was impossible to breath and then her legs started to shake and the stopper in her throat broke and a guttural moan leaped from her mouth, her labia watered and she humped hard.

The horse moved under her, and Kitty became disoriented, floating in a sea where only her senses inflamed her. She swayed along with the horse, her thighs squeezed tight around its flanks and she clung to it feeling its body pressed against hers. Her breasts hung against the neck and her face buried in the smell and hair of the horse. Her hips rocked and her extended clit scraped along its back, ripples of iridescent pleasure glowed within. Carl's hands continued sliding over her in their ticklish inflammation.

"You can feel it now can't you? You are at one out here in the farmyard with the livestock." Kitty continued rocking herself, her eyes glazed the thrill buzzing through her. Carl's hand was on her ass, he held the round globe as it bobbed up and down. The breath caught in her throat and came in little gasps synchronised with her pulse. She looked like a naked jockey, riding her stallion to the finishing post, but the heat in her loins stoked a furnace within.

"Come climb down now." Carl held out his hand and she stopped her race and slid down into his arms. He held her in a strong grip as if she might disintegrate were she not held tightly together. He stood her back on the rough strewn floor, her bare feet turning cold on the flagstones. She followed him over to the next stall where Carl pulled out a collar and lead and slipped it around her neck. He led her into the back of the stall where he lifted a large metal ring set into the wall. He tied the end of the lead around the ring and pressed Kitty down onto her hands and knees.

"There now you are tethered like the other animals here." Carl's words cemented the image in Kitty's mind and she felt a gush of wetness between her legs. What could she say after she had meekly followed him into the stall, and allowed him to tether her and all the while desperately wanting him inside her. She was an animal in heat, and she would allow him to do anything to her as long as it ended in him fucking her hard. He knelt down next to her, his face close to hers, but she didn't turn to look at him, she just continued to stare fixedly in front of her at the stable wall.

"You now have the attitude and demeanour of a sow, don't you? Your mind has been burnt away. All those thoughts you used to posses, all gone. Now you are a creature controlled by your lust. You would wait here in this stall with the other animals and not be bored, not think of what else you might be doing. For you it is enough to wait here and drift in thoughts of being a sow and waiting to be told what next to do. Now you are here I want you to piss for me, mark this territory as your own. You belong here in this stall, in this stable yard. This is for you home. Do it now."

He stood over her and waited. After all her training this was not a difficult task. She raised her ass and squeezed herself. The jet of hot fluid burst through her labia and she heard it splattering onto the cobbled floor. She had gone beyond feeling ashamed of him watching her piss. He had trained her so well, it now just seemed natural. He towered above her as she concentrated on squeezing her piss out and onto the floor. She was, as any other animal, marking her territory. The pungent, acrid smell of her piss filled her nostrils and it was strangely comforting to her.

"You are a good sow already. Look at you nestled in your stall and pissing on the straw to mark this as your home."

12