Sow Primer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl waited until the stream had stopped and he patted her head. Kitty looked down at the floor. She didn't really know what she wanted any more. It was just so much easier to follow along with what he told her to do.

Carl came round behind her and she heard his zip being pulled and the rustle of his clothing as it tumbled out of his way. He sank his cock into her sliding it in effortlessly as she was so wet with all her exertions. Even pissing before him aroused her. He thrust violently into her, slapping his balls against her calves. He went about it not as an act of love, but as a statement of possession, as she slipped away into being his sow. She loved his roughness. As he thrust into her he said,

"I am going to call a carpenter in to build you a stall in the sitting room, and fuck you like this every evening after work."

His thrusting was becoming more and more urgent until he groaned, unable to utter any further words. Kitty felt the hard coldness of the setting, she felt her vulnerable sowcunt forced wide by her owner's cock and thought about how she would be made available to whoever passed by once installed in her own stall. In her mind she pictured her rump sticking up, unable to turn around, unable to see who was using her; just there available to be fucked. Her thoughts suddenly evaporated as she felt the cock within her twitch and throb. Her own arousal suddenly leapt and she felt a responding gush of fluid soak over his cock as he shot stream upon stream of hot seed into her belly. A guttural gurgle welled up in her throat and the animal sound echoed from the walls of the stall.

Carl was pounding her hard as he tried to drive his sperm into the deep recesses of her womb. Gradually his urgency subsided and Kitty oscillated from one peak to the next as his words and cum drowned her into submission. Carl sat on a wooden stool next to Kitty as she lay on the straw. He was catching his breath and composing what he needed to tell her.

"This is how it will be now. You are my pet and I will build you a stall where we shall keep a special basket for you to sleep in. There will be a ring set in the wall to tether you by just like you are now, so you become accustomed to viewing yourself as my pet. Once tethered I will come and groom you, installing a bondage horse for you to ride; you will rub your extended clit over the top of the horse as your legs are spread to either side, showing me how erect it is becoming and making yourself cum for me. Every day we will go through this ritual until it becomes your need to perform for me; until you come to beg me to watch, until the pleasure is no longer about you but your need for me to watch you.

For several weeks now you have been enlarging your clit, and now standing naked before the full length mirror of a morning you can see it has become permanently extended. It is already your most prominent feature, and singles you out from women. It defines you as a creature of pleasure. Who would resist reaching out with their fingers and pinching at this hard protrusion, pulling at it and watching you melt and jog your hips in response. You can no longer help yourself can you? You pump at your clit knowing you make it a more grotesque symbol of your submission, and it pleasures you to do so.

So from now you will be treated as the animal you have become. You will serve me and my guests as my pleasure pet. They will see you in your stall and you will derive pleasure from your humiliation."

Kitty was exhausted and unable to think. The pleasures had left her ship-wrecked and as a drowning woman she had no fight left to resist his penetrating words. Her mind no longer seemed to have the ability to think. If he told her this is how it would be, she just accepted his words. They stung somehow, but not to make her consider rebelling. Somewhere along the line she had forgotten how to. It would be so much easier if she could just know whether she did want this. But it was no use, she had no possibility to be reassured that way. So it was that she would just accept that's how it was going to be.

Epilogue

The phone chirped in an intolerant, demanding clatter of music. Carl reached across and answered.

"Hey Carl, you old letch! How you doing?"

"Hi Debbie. Good to hear from you. No complaints my end. How are things with you?"

"Well I was getting to thinking you must be nearly done processing Kate. Isn't that right?"

"Yes just tying up loose ends. Her property sale is nearly through and I got a good price for her from the farm. They are always appreciative of the sows we train for them."

"They should, all that personal attention you give them during those training periods. You are really dedicated. Not without its rewards I imagine Carl?"

He picked up the inflection in her voice. The lingering resentment at the way he got to use the merchandise as part of their processing.

"Cheque will be in the post to you soon. You do pretty well for yourself out of each sow so I don't see you should have any complaints. With all those trips to the sow farm in the early phase, don't you ever think how nice it would be for you to go through the rest of the training? You're missing out."

There was a nervous laugh at the other end of the line. She forced it so that it would come across more ridiculing, but Carl picked up on her susceptibility.

"You know perfectly well that my visits to the sow farm are purely business, and the guys at the farm know that too and treat me with respect."

"Sure Debbie, but every so often you must look at those sows and feel a pang of envy."

A momentary pause at that.

"Look Carl, if I were to end up on your factory line, you would need a new sow primer. Finding someone as good as me won't be so easy, you know."

Now Carl chuckled. "You're so right there Debbie. You got someone lined up for me then?"

Debbie's voice betrayed her relief at the change in topic. She spoke more confidently.

"Her name is Denise. We have been along to the farm four times now and she is hooked. She doesn't admit it to herself as yet, which makes her so perfectly ripe. I told her I know this guy who might be able to offer her a job and she is so gushingly grateful to me. If only these girls really understood what was going on they would run a mile."

"Fortunately for us, Debbie, they don't. Besides they get a lot of pleasure out of their conversion."

"As do you! How is Kate doing?"

"Well I don't think she gets beyond milk production and the pleasures of being fucked now."

"You got her to sign over everything?"

"Oh yes early on. I don't think she has the ability to sign her name any longer."

"But I bet she adores your cock though, while you fuck the brains out of her skull."

"OK point taken. I do love my job and the fringe benefits. Tell Denise that you have spoken to me and I have agreed to interview her next week for a position that has just become vacant in the company."

"You owe me Carl. I think I need to put up my fees."

"Happy to pay Debbie. You are the best sow primer in the business. Where do you get your knack for spotting such talent?"

"That's my secret, and the reason you don't want me on your sow production line."

The phone went dead. Carl's cock was raging hard as he had for so long fantasised about Debbie becoming his adoring sow. She had a great ass and he'd play over and over in his mind the idea of watching her slow conversion, knowing that she knew exactly what was happening to her. But he knew as a business man that he had to forgo that pleasure, she was far too valuable in her current role. His mind turned to Denise and the hopeful CV that he knew would land upon his desk in the next day or two.

12