Sow Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is responding to her training," said Matt full of pride. "You can see even now that the old Angie is being supplanted." David nodded, he understood at last the rigour and totality of the changes she had embraced.

Angie felt the intensity of her expansive orgasm thinking of Matt watching her with pride. She felt the heat in her cheeks at her display and the contradictory feelings unsettled her. Soon she would cease to feel any embarrassment about her overt sexuality in public, no longer consider unnatural the differences between her behaviour and those she once considered as equals. In her mind she would no longer see any connection between herself and them.

Angie leant forward and placed the tip of the pen upon the page, directly resting upon the long line of tiny black dots that awaited her name to underline. She considered for one final moment. Matt was right, she thought like a sow already. The loss of her rights meant nothing to her when set against David becoming her owner, being trained and milked by him. Without more ado, she signed her name.

David inspected her signature and signed along the line accepting ownership and Matt signed as witness to both signatures. David turned towards Angie and smiled at her encouragingly. "You are my sow. From now on you will only respond only to the name sowangy, the name I give you." David and Matt proceeded to sign several other documents completing his ownership of her, while sowangy just stood by and watched. Dribble was running from the corners of her mouth and she kept mopping it with the back of her hand.

"Leave it, sowangy, let your dribble run. You are my sow now, and it becomes you to dribble. I can see your other sow mouth down there has been leaking too. All this has made you excited hasn't it. You are to learn to accept your bodily responses, and not hide them. Things that may have bothered you in the past now will be accepted; what others think of you matters nothing, they will see you as a sow: that you can't help yourself. You have so much to unlearn."

Sowangy nodded and bowed her head. Already she had made a mistake. She had only been his sow for a few moments. But David smiled and slipped a thin silver collar around her neck. He had a chain attached and led her back from the table with the paperwork. He pulled on the chain to get her to lower herself and she ended on hands and knees before the witnesses.

"That's a good sow." David's hands were on her ass, stroking her. He lifted a large metal ring that was sunk into the floor, and tied her leash around it. Her neck was now tied to the floor. David rose and went round the back and reached up between her thighs. All her secretions had made the thin material of her body stocking all saturated and twisted into a thin knotted band running along her crack. David tried to release the poppers and free her sowcunt, but he struggled for several minutes as everyone crowded round. Sowangy stared at the floor feeling the thrill at her owners touch between her thighs. She could feel the tightness of the material biting into her and waited for that release of tension that would signal her availability to her master. David's fingers soon became slippery and getting purchase to open up his sow was proving difficult. His fingers slid again and again across the entrance to her sowcunt and the bud of her ass, as his sow waited, tethered to the floor awaiting consumation. She loved the sensations and the waves of anticipation as he struggled. Suddenly with a burst, part tearing the material, the poppers yielded and the tension was suddenly released.

David stood and pulled open his trousers. His cock sprang out, stiff and swayed out horizontally before him, an arrow directed towards the wet sowcunt waiting inches before it. Matt called the witnesses to gather round as David sank his cock into his sow. Sowangy groaned into her ball gag and she felt the pull at her neck as she was rocked forward by the rapid humping of her master. She heard the slap of his balls against the back of her thighs and the heat in her groin blazed.

Matt gathered the witnesses around the sow and encouraged them to stroke her, running their hands along her flanks, squeezing at her flesh. The fires flaming inside the sow were stoked higher by each set of probing fingers kneading her flesh. She groaned louder and her body writhed and squirmed in response as David's heady thrusting increased in urgency. Matt reached down under her and placed two collecting pots on the ground below her chest. Sowangy lifted her head as far as she could, straining against her bonds that tethered her to the floor, thrusting out her udders towards the pails, and orgasmed. She understood that she was about to be milked publicly for the first time, and that her friends were about to see her performing the duties of a sow. They would see her milk squirting out from her modified udders, and having been conditioned to cum upon being milked, the combination took her over the tipping point. All she could feel was the urgency of David's beating at her behind and the poking, pinching coercing fingers all along her body. Matt was whispering in her ear.

"You have done so well today, sowangy. It has been a privilege to witness you fulfilling your dream, see the courage you have shown and freeing yourself. I love watching you cum, becoming a creature of your senses." He started to squeeze at her udders, and slowly build up the pressure inside her chest as only he knew how to. "Now we are going to show your friends how your body has learned to produce your milk. Let them see how much milk you can now produce from those udders. Just relax, leave your body to respond, concentrate on all those pleasurable sensations sweeping across you. Don't force it, there's no need for you to do anything. You know that as the stream starts you are going to cum again. You can feel it about to burst already. Remember the sound as your milk hits the tin of the pots below you, and how you came as you heard it. You are excited with all these witnesses watching you: no longer the Angie Collar they once knew, but sowangy the milk maker performing for them. Feed them and let them drink of your milk."

Sowangy felt the pressure from her milk slowly collecting inside her udders. How quickly she had become accustomed to that feel and the sense of pride mingled with the erotic. She had not been producing milk for more than a few days, so although she had not been milked that morning, the pressure was still slight. Yet now under the attention of Matt's professional hands, her udders were responding immediately. The rhythm of the hands groping her flesh, all over, the pounding of David's urgency behind her, rocking her whole frame, binding her to her owner, and Matt's insistent pulling and kneading on her udders made sowangy cum once more and she screamed as loud as she could through her gag: the kneading, the pounding, the squeezing and the continual pressure building up inside drove her ricocheting off pinnacle upon pinnacle of pleasure. Each orgasm seemed to have less and less impact upon her level of arousal that seemed out of control. She felt constantly stimulated, a continuous stream of orgasms competing for attention within.

Finally she heard her cue, the hiss of warm milk forcing through the narrow openings of her teats, the clatter of the hot fluid hitting the metal base of the pails, and the feeling of release associated with cumming made her jolt and buck frantically. Her neck pulled taut against the bondage of her leash, otherwise she probably would have jumped across the room. Yet she felt no pain, no shock. She was totally lost in her erupting sensations that seared her sow body like a forest fire churning up her insides. Matt held her firmly, trying to keep her above the collecting pots as milk splashed across the floor. "Good sow, good sow. You're doing just fine. What a lovely twin jet of milk you are producing. Feel your sowness, embrace it, the excitement, the orgasm; here is your sense of purpose, the meaning to your existence."

It was so true. Everything Matt said made sense to her and as she felt herself climax one more time, the pawing hands encouraging her she suddenly realised that David was shooting his hot gooey cum deep inside her sowcunt. She was so happy that they had managed to cum at precisely the same moment. The milk gushed in waves, one following the other splashing into the pools collecting Davideath her. Her body stopped rocking as she felt David's fingernails dig deep into the flesh around her hips and he pulled her back onto his cock with all his might. In that moment, no matter how often she had felt it before, this redefined for her the extent to which she belonged to him. She felt his seed pooling inside her womb as her milk pooled inside the buckets and she loved him -- utterly and totally. She had never felt such a painful level of happiness before and she was addicted to it in one taste.

As the waves subsided, she felt David's cock go limp and slip from her sowcunt. She felt him leave her and she was satisfied her body could arose such passion in him. All gathered around her and watched as her milk continued to fill the collecting pots. Then in time even that flow slowed to a trickle and then ceased. Sowangy felt drained of energy as well as milk. She lay on the floor and was unaware of Matt untying her leash. He whispered to her again and then helped her stand and then finally, removed her gag. She had to stretch her mouth wide and docilely accept Matt's fingers inside her mouth to ease the ball past her teeth. Everything was so wet and more drool trickled over her chin and pooling into a damp stain on her white satin that had been collected up between her udders, as finally the ball popped free. It was only after the release of the tension that her mouth started to ache from its extended period of stretching. It was as if her mouth had gone numb during the ceremony, and only now as it could restore itself to a more natural shape did her muscles start to complain for their ordeal.

Matt poured some of sowangy's milk into a tall glass which he gave to her. "Now offer this to your owner." She took the glass and took a couple of tentative steps towards David the glass held up in front of her. He took the glass from her and then drank a large gulp of her milk, still warm from her body. Matt turned to the witnesses gathered around,

"David and sowangy have now drunk from each other symbolizing to all here present their union. Let us now gather round and share with David his success by drinking from his sow's milk. Come collect the milk and let us all drink to their future."

They all drank from sowangy's milk and she stood before her master as he looked down upon her smiling. His hand held her arm and he pulled her too him. While everyone was drinking her sow milk he held both arms tight in the grips of his fingers and kissed her full on the mouth. His tongue sliding into her and swirling around her own. She felt his desire and melted under him. They kissed for a long time and slowly realised the cheering around them from the witnesses, who having drunk freely of the sow milk were watching and cheering the couple.

"The next part of today's ceremony is the preparation for the application of the sow mark. This will identify sowangy as the sow that she now has become and will enable her to be tracked by the authorities who have a duty of care to ensure she is being looked after appropriately. Before this I need to spend some time alone with the two of you to talk about sowangy's training."

Matt, David and his sow wandered into another room leaving the witnesses to drink from the milk provided and celebrate amongst themselves. There was a lot of talk about how Angie could have done such a thing. For them it seemed incomprehensible that anyone should willingly surrender themselves of all their independence.

Matt sat in a comfortable armchair and David sat opposite him. There was a large cushion on the floor beside David's chair and sowangy was invited to seat herself upon it. She looked up at Matt and felt David's nearness. She clasped an arm around his leg and he patted her on the head as he waited for Matt to begin.

"Sowangy, you have today given yourself to David. You have agreed to be his sow. You have made a beautiful gift of yourself to him and he has accepted that gift and all that entails in terms of the responsibilities he has taken upon himself. But more than that has been agreed today hasn't it?"

He watched the sow closely, his head cocked a little to the side in encouragement. She did not look at him but squeezed David's leg.

"You have agreed much more. What have you agreed?"

He was coaxing her along, and she didn't want to answer. David seemed mystified. What did Matt mean?

"Yes," she said. It was such a small whisper.

"That's right. And what is it you have agreed to?"

"To wear the sow mark." Her voice seemed so small. Yet the room was so quiet. Why couldn't there be some noise, some distraction that her words could slip out unnoticed.

"That's right. You have agreed to wear the sow mark. And what does that signify?"

"That I am a sow."

"Yes and the important part of that response is 'a' sow. Not David's sow. I know David wants to keep you, but even if he didn't that would not change your status, now would it?"

"I don't want to be a sow. I only want to be David's sow."

"But we all know that what you want no longer matters. Isn't that right?"

The inexorable logic backed her more and more into a corner.

"But I want to keep her?" interjected David. He didn't like this either. Matt turned to him.

"I know you do, David. We are not questioning your resolve here, only the sow's. She will shortly wear the mark of a common sow. She will remain a common sow even if you decide you no longer want her. She will remain a common sow even if you marry a female human. She will belong to your wife too. She will become her property. You see David. She is not yet ready for her role. She has to go beyond being a gift to you and be made into simply a gift. Whether you choose to offer her or not makes no difference. This is who she is to become. She has to be prepared, trained and to accept the full extent of what she has agreed to today.

"This is your task David. It doesn't matter whether you want this, it doesn't matter whether your sow says she really doesn't want this, you are both now locked into it. If you do not train her, if you do not force out of her, her former identity completely and irrevocably, to make her into the sow she has agreed to become, then you will lose her. She will be taken from you and she will be trained at a sow farm. This is your duty of care to her, to make her understand her place, make her fully and unconditionally embrace what is to be from now on her sole purpose: to be a common sow. If you do not eradicate in her all thoughts, all expectations of rights to your affections; if you fail to impress upon her consistently and repeatedly that she is now just property, overcoming all her resistance, all denial then you will not be caring for her. If you allow her to cling to any misguided belief that she may revoke her vows should circumstances change, then you are colluding with her. For this is now her reality: she has no rights, she may not refuse anything or anyone, she can not undo what has been here done. She is property, and to pretend otherwise does her a grave disservice. The inspectors will be looking for evidence that she has come to terms with her reality and accepts it."

David looked crushed. Did he really have to stamp the humanity out of her? Yet if he did not do so, he would lose her. That was not an option. He could not imagine life without her. If this is what it took to hold on to her, then it would be a lot harder than he had imagined, but even so he would not let her go. He turned to look at Angie settled Davideath him on her cushion. She was looking back up at him, uncertainty in her eyes.

"You are wondering whether this is what she wanted, aren't you David?" David turned and looked up at Matt.

"Yes."

"You have not yet understood either. You are her owner, so it is only your decisions that matter. It no longer matters whether this is what she intended; whether she is willing to undergo these changes. She will become a common sow in every sense, to the deepest level of her being; this much is certain. All other identities will be eradicated from her, concepts such as having rights will cease to have meaning and will only serve to confuse her. The very notion will become to her alien. So absolute is her transformation to be. And so it must be. Can you imagine if she were to be made to perform duties that the old Angie could never accept, how damaging that would be to her? She has undertaken to travel this path, maybe without knowing where it would lead her, and she has done that to be with you. She needs you to become her master, to do this for her, to keep her and not let her go, no matter what the cost. She looks to you for guidance, to make her safe. You have a duty to respond to her and turn her into this object. Otherwise someone else will make her and she will undergo these changes for nothing. She will have lost you."

Sowangy sat at their feet listening, a trap door seemed to open in her stomach and she felt her insides in free fall. Was this really what she had wanted? She felt scared and yet mingled in her fear was a tingling arousal spreading across her abdomen. How could she possibly feel excited at the thought of being forced into becoming an object: something to be owned, traded, swapped for favours. No say. No rights, not even to understand what the word meant. Oh God the buzzing arousal was amplifying as each word hammered home inside her head. She was only glad she was not called upon to say anything, just to listen to the men decide her fate between them: listening, awaiting instruction from them, her superiors.

"Yes I understand now. I don't want to lose her." He turned and looked at his sow. "I am sorry, I don't think I had realised just what my responsibility was. I will not let you down. I am going to train you to go beyond offering yourself to me as a gift. I can see now why you will often need to be disciplined to accept all this, to overcome all those things you believe to be true about yourself and replace them with new beliefs that will assimilate your new identity.

"I accept my role as your master, to wear down your resistance, recognising it as the vestiges of your past life. I understand I am to reiterate to you repeatedly and exhaustively until you adopt unthinkingly and naturally the ways of a common sow. Through my discipline you will forget completely you were ever anything other than a sow."

She listened to David's little speech, and fell in love with the idea of his disciplining her and transforming her from human into a common sow. At last, this was the culmination of her fantasy, to have all respect beaten out of her, forced into accepting her diminished status. To be treated as no more than a pet before others: especially those who once held respect for her; that they may watch her submit willingly to his treatment losing her old self, until they too would treat her as a worthless milk sow. But what was making her sowcunt ooze in anticipation was that there was to be no possibility of reprieve, that her lover was to be her prison guard, unceremoniously ignoring her pleas -- that it would be he who would discipline her the harder until her resistance was broken; until she accepted her place.

Matt spoke to sowangy, "And this is how it is to be. Whenever you see your mark, the mark we are about to place upon you, the mark that can never be removed that is to form an integrated, indivisible part of you. When you see your sow mark, you will remember these words David has just spoken. They will remind you constantly that you are his property that he can trade you at the market after which you will be someone else's property. This mark means you are property. For you to be without an owner is as impossible as someone to live without breathing.