Sow Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be reminded that David is transforming you, inching you forward step by little step on this road until the point where you will no longer think of yourself as anything other than property. And that it was your love for him that set you upon this road and his love for you that will ensure you reach the end. Your lover is to rob you of your independence, weaken you, make you listen to him, learn from his discipline, change for him. Your fear of losing him will bind you to him, undermine you, make you dependent upon him, look to him as your master, your mentor, his will of supreme importance overriding your own. You will become accustomed to his ownership of you until being alone, making your own decisions, having your own life, would become for you unthinkable, terrifying. As the terror of that prospect grows it will motivate you, make you more receptive to learn your lessons, to accept your punishment, to long for it that you may know he still cares about you. All the while fearful that the inspectors will take you from him, and you will be lost. So you strive to make yourself the perfect sow for him."

Sowangy nodded mutely. She already felt terrified at the thought she might lose him. Matt stood and led the way back into the other room. A cheer went up from those witnesses at the sight of David and his sow. Matt walked over to the registration table and David leading his sow followed behind.

"Are you ready now to witness the final act in this ceremony?" A cheer went up and as the noise bounced around the room, David helped his sow to scramble up onto the table. Spotlights shone brightly down illuminating the sow as she rested upon hands and knees. It just seemed to come naturally; she didn't need to be told.

"David has designed a special stamp for you to wear. It consists of your registration number on the form you signed just now. That is required by law, but around this David has written that you freely surrendered your human status to be his obedient sow. So in time, even though it will seem inconceivable to you that you were ever a human, others will understand what has been done to you. This will add pleasure for them and will promote respect for your master. Your story is about to be written indelibly upon your hip, and you will be incapable now of preventing your past, your degradation from being revealed. Just as a sow has no choices any more, so too it has no secrets."

David held on to her forearms, pinning them down onto the table top. She looked straight into his eyes, his face just in front of her own. Her rump was up in the air and Matt was cleaning an area on the curve of her ass, out towards the ridge of her hip. She did not care whether this is what she wanted, or whether she was scared. All she could think of in this moment is that she was David's. She tried to convey through her eyes to him how happy she was that he had accepted her submission. She tried not to listen to the mechanical noises behind her as Matt prepared the dye. She focused all her attention upon David, her master. Matt's words had both terrified and aroused her, and she desperately wanted David to fuck her again, here in public before these witnesses.

"This stamp will apply the whole of your sow mark in one action. You will feel lots of little pin pricks over this area, as the needles press a few millimeters into your skin. They will deposit the dye below the top layers of your skin so that it cannot be rubbed off. Soon the dye will start to bond with your own DNA and once this happens, the mark will never fade but be regenerated by your body along with the cells of your own skin. This process is irreversible."

Sowangy tried to squeeze the words out of her head. She didn't want to think about irreversible. She wanted only to think of offering herself to David and pleasing him by being a good sow for him. Why couldn't he just get on with it? She didn't want to think about the future, she just needed him now.

"You will be my sow forever," David said, bombarding her with more words, front and back. "Are you happy?"

"I want you." She said, her body shaking slightly.

With these words the needles descended upon her ass, and she felt them locking into her flesh. It was as if she sat on a pin cushion, and she thought of the ink seeping into her skin, indelibly combining with her DNA, her body and her story fusing into one. Too overwhelmed to think, she no longer wanted to care whether this was what she wanted. She told herself, it didn't matter. All she could cope with right know was that David loved her, and she clung to that like flotsam after a shipwreck. She knew he loved her, which made her heart pound. My sowcunt oozes with desire for my master's cock.

"You belong to me. You are my property now." David was smiling at her and leant forward and kissed her, his tongue sliding past her lips, lips that he could now order to part for him, or force wide should he wish. Finally all her doubts and all the voices in her head subsided. She knew she had to stop trying to work it out for herself, cease clinging to her old life. He was her master, she just had to accept his wishes and let go of everything else -- she was where she belonged.