Sowing His Seed

Story Info
Man impregnates unconscious beauty.
1.1k words
4
274.3k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blargh117
blargh117
21 Followers

It was time.

He donned his nondescript clothing: a gray hoodie with no brand label, and a pair of baggy sweat pants. If you were to walk by him in the street, your eyes would wander over him, and not give him a moment's notice. He had taped certain areas of his face to alter his facial features, rendering him, simply average. In fact, average would be the first word that came to mind if you were to look at this man.

It had taken months of preparation. Everything was meticulously planned out. Despite the state of preparedness, he was still nervous. Nervous that she would not be where he expected her to be, nervous that something might go wrong. Things went wrong all the time. Wasn't there something about a guy named Murphy? But he would not back down now. It was too late; he had simply put too much time and energy into this to change his mind at the last moment. Simply thinking about impregnating her turned him on so much that all thoughts of the risks left his mind.

Five months ago, he was sitting in a diner with his girlfriend, grabbing a meal before going home. They had just gotten back from the fertility clinic, where the doctor told them that after all, they would not be able to have a child. She was barren. And then, the girl came into the diner, and sat down two tables away. As soon as the petite and slender brunette entered the room, he stopped chewing and stared. Simply stared. She was gorgeous! He wasn't bad looking himself, and had a great sense of humor to go along with his built physique, but this girl! He didn't even realize that his manhood was throbbing until he realized until he instinctively reached for his wallet when the waitress came with the bill. From that moment on, he knew that he had to impregnate that girl; breed with her, sow his seed, plow her soil.

He had never been to this diner before, and would probably have never returned. But he saw that this girl was by all appearances a regular. So he waited. Stalked. Planned. Schemed. Until tonight. Tonight is the night that he will finally get what he wants. Her.

He crouched in the narrow alleyway between two tall apartment buildings. No one ever came back here, since it was an unlit dead end. Right around the expected time, he heard her turn the corner, her heels rhythmically clicking on the pavement. He took a quick look around the street, making sure no one was nearby. As soon as he saw her shadow fall into the alleyway, he loaded his tranquilizer gun with the horse tranquilizer that he had purchased at a discrete location. Aim. Squeeze.

She never knew what hit her. The look of surprise on her face was exquisite. As soon as she dropped the ground, unconscious, he dragged her into the open door in the alleyway. All of this took less than ten seconds. He dragged her into the laundry room 'closed for repairs', and shut the door quietly behind him.

There he finally got a good look at her. She was as beautiful as he remembered. Full lips, gorgeous face. Her breasts were sizable, but not too large or small. He ran his hands along the outside of her blouse, savoring his conquest. Taking care not to damage any of her clothing, he stripped her down to bare skin. He ran his hands along her back, and down her legs. She had an amazing body. Wide hips, narrow waist, and a burgeoning chest. A perfect babymaker.

He lay her on face-up on top of the wide bench in between the washing machines and dryers. He fondled her breasts, caressing them one by one. He moved his hand down between her legs, and stuck a finger into the warmness inteween then. He couldn't wait any longer. The time for savoring was past! Lifting her knees to her chest, he positioned himself. As he began to slide in, he felt some resistance. It took him a moment to register this new development: she was a virgin! This simply turned him on even more, and he proceeded to thrust all the way in. There was little resistance.

Since it was a cold day, the warmth of her insides almost made him ejaculate right there and then. No! He told himself, he must take his time. He pushed until he was all the way in, his balls slapping against her butt. He began to slowly pull out, and push back in. Pull out, push back in, until he had a rhythm. He placed her legs on top of his shoulders, and fondled her breasts as he fucked her. Caressing them as he slid in and out. He placed his hands on top of her shoulders, and really began to pound this virgin no-more. Not only is he going to impregnate her, but her virginity was his too!

She tossed her head from side to side in her sedated state. As he sped up into a frenzy, he knew he was close. He moved his hand down to her hips, one on either side, appreciating their width. At that moment, his mind went blank with ecstasy. He instinctively thrust himself all the way into her, and arched his back as he released all of his seed into her fertile womb. There was no way she would avoid a pregnancy now. He had not had sex in a week, and saved up all of his sperm for her.

When he was finally done convulsing, he quickly put his clothes back on, and wiped off the extra semen that was dripping out of her. He put her clothes back on, and carefully make sure that nothing was ruffled. He quickly carried her out of the room and back into the alleyway, closing the door behind him. He loaded his tranquilizer gun with adrenaline, and shot her in the arm as she lay there on the ground, and ran back into the alleyway. He watched her come to her senses, with a confused look on her face. After realizing that she must have passed out, she looked at her watch, realizing that she must have been laying there for ten minutes. She checked her purse to make sure all was intact, and looked around, seeing no one. She got up, and continued home.

9 months later....

He walked into the diner and ordered a juicy burger with fries. He scanned the room, and saw her immediately. Her belly was huge, swelling with his child. He quickly finished his food, left a generous tip, and left.

blargh117
blargh117
21 Followers