Sowing the Seeds of Taboo Online!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers

"That's not mutual, mother. I noticed how very healthy you are."

"Naughty Jack!" she said, pointing her finger rather sharply into my chest. "Swim with me for a bit."

Mom and I swam for only a few minutes before her breath got short. I laughed at her and she blew a raspberry before turning and swimming to the shallow end of the pool. I worried she might have been getting out, especially when she pushed herself up – showing her big bikini-covered ass in the process – but instead she reached forward for one of those inflatable pool bed things. I think it belonged to another family, but Mom didn't seem to care and nor did I as she brought it to me in the middle of the pool.

"Help me on!" she said. I just held it. Watching her jiggle around was making hard and if she were to brush my shorts, she'd know it. Holding onto the bed, Mom threw a long leg over it from the other side. She shuffled around a bit and finally lay flat on her front, before turning to look at me. "If I fall asleep, wake me up in 20 days. And don't let me burn!"

I only half-listened to Mother as my eyes wandered up and down her body, over the valley of the base of her back, and then back up over the hills of her bum, and down her magnificent, already-tanned legs.

"Don't let Dad see you," she said.

I looked up towards his sunbed and he was lying flat on his back with a hat over his face. The temperature was still in the 40s – well over 100°F – so his white skin wouldn't be white for long. I wondered which shade of pink he'd be later this evening and just laughed at him.

I sensed there was still a bit of anxiety in Mom's tone. This flirting was all new to us in its current face-to-face format. The last time we'd physically seen each other we were just your average mother and son. Now, after a month of online brazenness, we were here, together, in a beautiful swimming pool and weather conditions most people worldwide could only dream of. I had wondered on my flight if we'd end up having sex. I thought there was about a half chance: I thought Mom would either try to keep our online relationship separate, effectively living a double-life with me (And in that case, who knows how far we'd eventually go with the webcam?), or she'd be completely relaxed, accepting our relationship for what it had become. I felt the proverbial butterflies anticipating that latter possibility, and of course, an almighty stirring in my boxer shorts.

The heat had driven all but two people out of the pool – an elderly couple who were slowly pacing the width of the pool with a stiff breaststroke. I looked at them for a moment, counting the seconds in my head until they covered what looked like a quarter of the width.

"They were in the same spot last time I looked!" Mom said, laughing.

"They're getting there. What time is it now?"

"Noon?" Mom guessed with a shrug.

"They should make it across by sunset."

"Don't be so mean!" Mom laughed again.

"I'll push you around."

"I beg your pardon!"

"Around the pool. Come on." I waded to Mom's feet, held them and started paddling with my feet, slowly pushing Mom around the pool.

"Enjoying the view back there?" she called back to me, without even lifting her head.

"Very much, thank you." Why not be honest? Her more-than-considerable ass looked huge from this perspective. And I was still hard. If I were to let my cock out of my swim shorts, we'd have a rudder.

We slowly made our way around the pool. Most people were under the veranda, sipping away at something alcoholic. Finally the old couple clambered out of the pool. As we emerged from under the bridge over the pool, to my right I saw Dad approaching the pool to deliver the news that he was going into the room for some sleep.

"OK, dear." Mom barely moved.

"Bye, Dad!"

"Have fun, kids," he said, and briskly walked away.

Mom's bikini bottoms were already a little crooked when I reached forward, grabbed one side of the blue triangle of fabric and pulled it up and into her crack. I saw a bit of hair and a lot of vagina.

"Aaah! Bastard!" Mom screamed, laughing a little, reaching back to straighten it out. As she did, I did the same to the other side.

"Stop it!" she shouted.

I reached up further and pulled at the string of the bikini top. Mom had never even gone topless at the beach before, so she immediately reached behind her back to tie herself back up.

As her hands were occupied, I walked around to the side, hooked my fingers into her waistband and yanked her bottoms down to about two inches below her bottom. It looked amazing. I wondered how it had stayed so firm despite being so much more voluminous than your average woman's saggy rear.

With a desperate scream, Mom prudishly rolled off the bed to hide her immodesties under the water. "Bastard!" she squealed as I laughed at her finding her feet and pulling her bottoms back up. But I wanted to play. Her bikini top wasn't yet tied properly, so when I reached forward with my foot to hook her legs out from under her, she fell backwards, submerging completely while her bikini top floated to the surface. Mom re-emerged and continued to laugh along and take my horseplay in good spirit, but she quickly grabbed her top again, covering her boobs not before I got a good look at them. They were fantastic, hand-filling mounds tipped with almost-chocolate-brown areolae and proud nipples.

Mom steadied herself and regained her composure. Given her expression – a caring, motherly smile – her words came as a bit of a shock: "If you wanted to see your mother's boobs, darling, you only had to wait 'til we got inside." She went on: "Now are you quite finished?"

"Nearly. No. Maybe. No." I said, trying to distract Mom's attention as I reached forward with just my right foot, hooking my toe into her waistband and yanking down!

Mom gasped and grabbed my foot, making me slip below the surface. Through the water's mist, I got a quick glimpse of what appeared to be a well-monitored thin little triangle of dark hair. Still emboldened – and now as horny as I'd been on webcam a month ago – I twisted my body, staying submerged and reaching forward for her waistband. Mom tried to get away but I was too fast as I grabbed it and pulled it down over her wide hips. The view I had for merely a half second was incredible. Mom's perfect, voluptuous hourglass with its decorations looked nothing less than astonishing this close up.

She stopped me as I got her bottoms down to mid-thigh, getting a firm grasp on them. Still submerged, I reached down for Mom's feet as she started to pull her bottoms back up, and pulled them towards me. With Mom squealing and flailing around, I reached behind her, untying her bikini top and swiftly pulled it away. It was mine! I swam a fathom away, just out of Mom's reach just as she resurfaced.

"Please! Give it back!" Mom said, breathing heavily through a flustered smile, before laughing a little bit: "Come on!"

I threw the bikini top behind me where it landed and floated under the bridge. "I'll race you to it!" I said.

"Oh, you really are a bastard today!" she said. I laughed with a wicked smile as Mom stepped towards me and the bikini top. I stepped back towards it too. She tried to accelerate, but couldn't really move much faster in the water. Suddenly she let go of her breasts and dove, swimming towards her top. I followed suit, but she'd already made it to where I was, and so in the race to her bikini top I was only a little bit ahead when Mom hooked her fingers into my waistband, stood up and pulled my swim shorts down over my ass. Of course, my shorts jilted as my rock-hard cock wouldn't let them down any further. She even took a moment to give my ass a little squeeze before swimming ahead to within a foot of her garment!

I grabbed around Mom's waist just in time to stop her from getting to her top. I pulled her back and stood her up, before Mom dove under the water and squeezed my cock through my shorts!

"Enjoying the game, are we?" she asked with a playful smile.

"You're so fucking hot," I said, watching Mom push her hair out of her face and looking down at her big naked tits.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself, young man. But you're still a little bastard!"

"Oh, you are so mean!"

I wanted Mom naked.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing in a random direction behind her. She fell for it, turning around as I submerged yet again, attacking her bikini bottoms. I got them down to her knees, this time, before Mom joined me under the surface, grabbing at my shorts instead of stopping me from trying to pilfer her bottoms! Mom's hand went boldly into my shorts, grabbing my penis and pulling it up, allowing her to pull down my shorts, all the way down to my feet, as Mom too became naked in perfect tandem.

We resurfaced together.

"That was like an electric shock," I said.

"What, this?" she asked, grabbing my cock again, looking around and behind me. I looked around too. Only a couple of gay men on the far corner of the veranda were looking at us, and they couldn't have seen any details from their distance. Mom's slender hand pumped slowly up and down the shaft of my penis. Her fingertips didn't quite touch. She licked her lips, seemingly involuntarily.

"I haven't touched you yet," I said, smiling, though my head felt like it was spinning as we both side stepped under the bridge where both her. I had begun to feel my shoulders tingle as the sun burned them, so the shade was a relief.

"Good. I'm your mother. Boys aren't supposed to touch their mothers," she whispered hoarsely, continuing to jack me off.

Now we were under the bridge, shaded from the sun. Mom's hand was still around my very-hard cock. I reached around, placing my hands on her bum. My eyes closed in ecstasy as her legs naturally floated upwards, around my waist as I walked Mom backwards to the edge of the pool under the bridge.

Mom tittered a little. "You love that big old ass of mine, don't you?"

I said nothing, instead letting Mom's contact with the wall of the pool answer her question.

"I don't think we should do this," Mom said, "here." But her voice had zero conviction. With my right hand I reached down further, snaking my finger down Mom's crack, before reaching all the way around to her pussy. Mom moaned a little 'nnggh'. Even in the pool I could feel she was sopping wet with her own juices. I stepped forward a couple of inches further, finally and roughly grabbing Mom's breast with my right hand. It was so soft and pliable, and her nipple felt like it would cut me open if our chests touched.

"This was always going to happen, wasn't it?" Mom asked breathlessly, looking down at me as she was now effectively sitting on my lap with her back to the wall of the pool. And my cock was about to nail her to it.

I pressed my lips to her neck as I moved my hands towards hers, , spreading her arms out into a star shape and trusting that my thrust would hit the target.

"Put it in," Mom panted anxiously. "Put it in!"

As I looked up to her face, I saw a white-pinkish body in my periphery. When I focused on it, I realised it was my dad, the wife of the woman I was an inch away from fucking, and he was walking towards the pool!

I pushed away from Mother, handing her bikini to her. "Ah! Fuck me!" she squealed.

"Put your bikini on! Where the fuck are my... Oh there they are." I found my shorts and hurriedly jumped into them.

Confused, Mom turned around and then back to me. "I'll kill him," she choked, tying her bikini top.

Dad caught sight of us, just after Mom had straightened out her bikini top. She hadn't had enough time to put her bottoms back on, so she addressed Dad bottomless, hiding her bikini bottoms in her hand while I was standing behind her in the pool as he approached her!

"I thought you were sleeping!" she said. There was still a hint of sex in her voice before she coughed it out.

Dad was so red he could have been holding a lobster and nobody would know because it would be camouflaged.

"I'm just letting you know I won't be coming out for dinner tonight. I need to rest."

"Yes, you do! You look like you need a doctor!"

"Probably. See you later." And with that he turned and trundled away.

I was already wading through the water, back to Mom, and with Dad no more than 20 feet away from us, Mom turned and jumped as I was right behind her. But she wasn't the taking this time. Her mood had gone and she put her hand on my chest and pushed me away. I grabbed her ass one last time.

"If he knew, he'd probably have a heart attack and die!" she said, flummoxed, stepping into her bikini panties, struggling a little with the water movements. I just smiled at her.

"Yep."

Mom looked at me. "Don't you care?"

"He died years ago."

Mom didn't say anything.

---

The next couple of days passed without incident. Dad didn't bother with the doctor – the hotel medic told him the burning looked worse than it really was; Mom bought some crap from some souvenir shops; and I walked and explored the town, taking hundreds of photographs, both digitally and on film. For about 5 seconds I considered asking about universities in Tunisia before considering how difficult studying would be in these kinds of temperatures. Thank goodness that coin toss directed me to Geneva and not Cairo!

Off the Tunisian coast is a small, steep island named Zembra, and to the southwest of this island we took a boat trip for the sake of seeing someplace few people see. There's nothing on the island except training Tunisian army men. About 50 metres off the southwest corner of the island, where we'd stopped to sunbathe, is another island, much tinier than Zembra, and I don't think it has a name. It's just a 150-metre-long rock on which nothing at all lives, but the adventurer in me wanted to see it. As Dad lay back on his towel, under no fewer than five umbrellas, I announced my intention to go to the water and swim out to this rock.

"Hang on!" Mom called out.

Mother removed her sarong and followed me, leaving Dad to count grains of sand.

Today's bikini was red. The top was tubular in style, so there were no straps over the shoulders. I looked back at Dad and considered pulling Mom's top down over her boobs right there and then. But then I considered fucking her right there and then too, before telling myself to be patient. I was about to swim to the far side of an island in the middle of the Mediterranean with a beautiful, hourglass-figured MILF.

"Do you know what MILF stands for, Mom?" I asked as we approached the water's edge.

"Naughty boy. I'll say no. Remind me," she smiled.

"The M stands for the female parent, the I stands for itself plus an apostrophe and a little 'd', the L stands for the opposite of dislike and the F word rhymes with duck and has the same number of letters."

"I see. Are we going to swim around to the back of the rock?"

"Yep."

"Will you save me if I don't make it?"

"I've been horny for you for more than a month. What do you think?"

And with that we stepped into the water, Mother gasping a little at the chill, before diving forward and swimming on.

I kept a slow pace, allowing Mom to keep up with me and not wanting either of us to be exhausted once we got around to the back of the little islet.

"I can't touch the bottom!" Mom shrieked. "If I start to struggle..."

I looked back towards Dad, saw he was harmlessly looking upwards either into the underside of the umbrellas, or the insides of his eyelids, and pulled Mom towards me. Treading water, my lips locked onto hers as my feet kicked. The kiss was clumsy, but I was as horny as a bull. I got frustrated that I couldn't reach to steady myself on the seabed, and broke the kiss.

"Just a minute!" I said. I pulled myself down under the water until my face was level with her crotch. Holding my breath, I pulled at Mom's bottoms, easily sliding them down her legs once they'd passed the protuberance of her hips. I put my hands around her soft bottom and pulled her towards me and kissed her mons pubis. As I sunk further I reached down with my foot, just holding on to Mom's foot, feeling for anything solid. I couldn't feel a thing! The water must have been at least 12 feet deep. Running out of air, I swam back up, crudely yanking Mom's tube top down as I surfaced, leaving her lady bits at the mercy of the fishes!

"Incorrigible," Mom said.

"Horny," I corrected her. "Horny for you."

Mom laughed as we swam ahead. "I hope you know what you're doing with this MILF of yours, young man. Once you've poked, you can't unpoke."

"I don't plan on unpoking, whatever that would be. I'd just like to continue poking."

We were silent for another minute, perhaps another 40 or 50 metres, as we approached the apex of the rock where we and Dad would lose sight of each other. I still couldn't feel the ocean bed, though.

"What did you do with my bottoms?" Mom asked.

"They're wrapped around my cock."

"You're such a good boy taking care of my belongings."

I was too aroused to laugh. "Do you want to wave to Dad? Can you still see him?" I could just make out that he was still lying on his back as before. Mom looked and waved in his direction, before swimming ahead of me.

'What a whore I've turned her into!' I thought. Now at the back of the rock, we approached a flat ledge, the top of which was about two feet above the water.

"This'll do," I said.

"I can't climb up there!" Mom almost whined.

I sunk down under the water to give myself enough leverage, before darting back up to the surface, grabbing the ledge and pushing myself up and out of the water. I turned stood there with my hands on my hips, looking out to the beautiful, vast nothingness of the Mediterranean, before looking down at my mother, who was bobbing up and down in the water below. Her handful tits looked great, floating high on her chest as the water lifted them.

I reached out my hands for her.

"ahaha! Good luck, big boy!"

Well, my mother is tall and with that big ass at the back and those big tits on the front, she probably weighed about 160 pounds! Lifting her out was easy enough, but I faked a big heaving grunt before setting her on her knees beside me.

"Don't grunt!" she cried.

"I was just winding you up, mother."

I wanted to fuck her there and then. I was a little short on breath but I didn't care – I was willing to have a heart attack and die if it meant fucking my mother in the process. But Mom crawled away on her hands and knees, away from the edge. After a few meters she stopped and, with an exaggerated sigh, lay flat on her front. She looked obscene, naked but for the back of her tube bikini top, and her beautifully rounded, soft, white ass reflected the sun into my eyes. I kicked off my swim shorts and approached her on my hands and knees as she turned her head to look at me.

We looked forward. The rock is kind of pyramid shaped so if we wanted to go any further, we'd have to climb, and, more importantly, nobody could ever see us unless they came around to this side of the island. We were alone. I settled down, lying on top of her and pressing my weight on her back. My manhood found the crevice between her ass and her legs. Its shaft was pressing against her pussy.

We stayed there for a moment, catching our breath. The heat was close to unbearable. We were fortunate that we'd been in the water for a few minutes.

I lifted up and back onto my knees. "Lift up. On all fours."

Mom turned back to me, her eyes dilated.

Her rear looked enormous as she propped it up into the air. I felt like grabbing it and biting chunks out of it. Instead I just gave it an almighty slap, which drew a scream from Mom.

"Sorry," I said. "It's just so fucking big. I love your ass. I'm going to fuck it afterwards."

"Oh my! I did create a randy young man, didn't I?!" she said, almost with joy! Her ass made the red imprint of my hand look tiny.

Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers