Sowing the Seeds of Taboo Online!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers

I aimed my prick at her opening and pushed forward, entering the hot realm of erotic taboo.

Mom moaned a sharp, high-pitched moan, and propped herself up on one arm, allowing me to reach around and grab her tits. I groped them harshly, such was my fervour, and stiffly tweaked the nipples as I began to pound away. Mom screamed in a combination of pleasure and pain as my thick girth stretched her wet walls while my hands mauled her boobs.

I took a moment to lift up and admire her figure from behind. From my vantage point, her hips looked huge in comparison with her waist. This woman just looked built for one thing: sex.

Mom's moans grew louder as I continued to slap her huge rump, watching the shockwaves ripple through her skin as our bodies collided rhythmically.

As I felt my orgasm approach, I slowed my thrusts as I wanted this first fuck to last. "Turn over," I said. "I want to look at you."

Still wet with Mediterranean water, Mom's torso and boobs shone back at me as if they were something supernatural.

"PUT IT BACK IN, NOW!" Mother screamed!

"I always do as you say, Mother."

"Put it innnn aowww oh my god! YES! Fuck me, you bad boy!"

"Yes, Mother," I said as I thrust away, again attacking her bouncing boobs, digging my fingers into the fleshy mounds and tweaking her nipples as if I were vainly trying to tune a broken radio!

"I'm gonna cum, Mom! I'm gonna cum in you!"

Mom's screams got louder and I wondered if Dad could hear them!

I felt my balls contract as I erupted rope after rope of my hot semen into my mother's vagina. Mom's body convulsed as if she were being electrocuted and her legs lost their grip, falling away from my sides, though my cock stayed inside her as her orgasm subsided.

Finally I collapsed on top of her. We lay there for what was probably five whole minutes.

"We have to go," Mom said.

"Wah?"

"Dad will be wondering where we are."

"I wanna fuck you again. I wanna fuck you again right now, and then probably again after that."

"You will. Believe me, young man, you will. You will fuck me hard and true. Later."

My disappointment receded as the surety of her voice echoed in my head. I put my now-dry shorts back on as Mom was looking for her bottoms, which were still in my shorts! "Looking for these, Madame?" I handed them to her.

Neither of us said anything as we swam back, though I did manage a few boisterous gropes on our swim back to Zembra and back to Dad. Mom didn't admonish me; she just smiled and shook her head as she swam along. I stayed quiet, leaving her to come to terms with the fact that we were now, unequivocally, lovers.

---

Poor Dad had a heart attack and died at 39,000 feet as the plane back from Tunisia rumbled over the Alps. Mom and I had fucked a few more times in Tunis – once in the ladies' restroom at a restaurant while Dad was sitting there at the table by himself! Initially, Mom insisted we leave our frolicking where we left it in Africa. And that idea lasted until about 2 hours after Dad's funeral, when she came downstairs in a terrycloth robe, and the only sensible thing to do was to strip it off her and fuck her through the night in Dad's reverence.

I went back to Geneva to continue my studies, seeing and fucking Mom's big ass regularly in between semesters, but nothing will ever beat the intensity of that first time.

Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers