Sow's Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I looked at my watch to find that it was almost one in the morning. "They close here in an hour or so, how about some breakfast?" I asked.

Laughingly she asked, "At my place or a café?" I gave her a big grin, which made her laugh aloud.

After a moment, she calmed down and grinned at me. "I'm going to have to learn to be careful with what I say and how I say it, around you. Your wit and country boy ways are quite a deceptive combination, disarming and dangerous to all females that cross your path, I think."

My grin faded to a soft smile as I thought over what she said. My answer was straight from the heart, "No Ma'am, all women are safe around me, that want to be. As for my country boy ways, well, that's just who and what I am. What you see is what you get, although, I'm a little over dressed tonight."

She sat there looking at me for a long moment, before she leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. When she sat back, she smiled and said, "See what I mean." With a laugh she stood up and continued, "Is there a good café around here?"

I grinned and replied, "There's a good restaurant about three miles up the road that has a great breakfast buffet. Shall we head that way?"

She held out her arm and smiled. I took her hand and we walked out of the place still holding hands. As I opened the door of my old truck for her, she came up on her toes and kissed me lightly again. Slowly and gently I wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss. I held her tightly to me as the kiss went on and started to heat up. She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes for a moment before returning to kiss me some more.

This time there was a growing hint of passion in it. When her tongue slipped into my mouth to fence with mine, I figured things were going a little to fast. She had, had a little more to drink than she thought she had and I didn't want to take advantage of the situation and screw up the relationship. She was a very beautiful and desirable woman, which made me want her, but I liked her for a lot more reasons than just sex.

This time I broke the kiss; scooped her up in my arms and deposited her on the front seat of the truck. She looked at me strangely for a second and then smiled shyly. I grinned at her as I shut the door.

*****

There were only a couple of people in the restaurant as we walked in and took a seat side by side in a booth. She was looking the place over as the waitress came to take our order.

"Carmen, would you like some coffee or maybe ice tea?" I asked.

She turned and replied, "Coffee will be fine. Also the buffet looks good, is that what you're having?"

I nodded and told the waitress, "Two coffees, and two for the buffet."

When she left, Carmen looked at me solemnly for a moment before saying, "Why don't you call me Irish, all my friends do."

I looked at her for a moment and then asked, "What did your husband call you?"

She looked at me blankly for a moment and then grinned, "Irish most of the time and a snotty bitch, some of the time. Why do you ask?"

I chuckled and said, "I can believe that, with that red hair and Irish and Spanish heritage, there has to be a bit of a bitch hiding in there somewhere. As for calling you Carmen, I like the name and it fits you, also I want to be different from your run of the mill friends, special even."

She sat and looked at me for a long time. The waitress brought the coffee and told us to help ourselves to the buffet, but Carmen sat and stared at me.

Finally, I asked, "What?"

After another moment, a smile played around the corner of her mouth and she said, "I can't figure out if you are a very smart man playing a dumb role, or a student of people and just what you appear to be. I'm beginning to think it's the latter. Most men would have gone on kissing me back at the Bar and hoped it lead them to my bed. You on the other hand, nip it in the bud and toss me into the truck without so much as a word. Now you describe me to a tee and make an off hand remark about wanting to be special to me. Either you're a very subtle con man or you truly like me."

I sipped my coffee before I asked, "Do you over analyze everyone and everything or just me?"

She laughed sharply and loudly, before covering her mouth with her hand as she looked around to see if anyone was watching her. I thought it was a cute habit.

"Come on," I said smiling, "Let's go get some food in you and sober us both up before the rest of the drunks get here."

She slid over and stood up, turning she leaned over near my ear and said, "Be very careful, you might just become someone very special to me." With that said, she grinned, and turned to walk to the buffet. I sat and watched her for a long moment before I got up and followed her. What had she meant by that?

As we ate, she asked me about the area I lived in, up by the lake and I asked about her life in the big city. She wasn't the social butterfly that I'd imagined when I first met her. After the breakup at home, she had found a good secretarial job and moved into a small apartment on the North side of town, near her work. All she had kept from the marriage were her clothes and car, also a small settlement, but that was none of my business.

As I told her about my small place on the Lake and the people and the area, she smiled and said, "It sounds like a nice quiet place, would you mind if I came up there for a visit sometimes? Living alone in this city is fast and furious and there is really no place to relax that a single girl feels really safe."

I chuckled and then grinned before asking, "What makes you think you'd be safe at my place?"

She grinned back and answered, "I know I'd be as safe as I wanted to be."

That line had a familiar ring to it, so I chuckled and said half to myself, "Me, and my big mouth." She just grinned and sipped her coffee.

By the time we finished eating, the bar crowd started arriving, and the place filled up fast. As usual it was a loud and boisterous group. When someone fired up the jukebox, I asked if she needed anything else, if not it was time to go.

She said she was ready whenever I was.

*****

Outside at the truck, she once again kissed me before climbing in. I stopped at the edge of the parking lot and said, "I guess I need to take you to your car."

After a moments pause I add, "Problem is, I really don't want to let you out of my sight."

She looked at me for a long moment before replying, "I know what you mean. I do need to get my car, as I'm not sure how safe that parking lot is after the opera closes but I'm enjoying myself more than I have in a very long time."

*****

We headed back into town toward the opera house in silence. After a mile or so she slid over and snuggled up to me, my arm around her shoulders. We stayed this way until I started down the off ramp of the freeway. She sat up but didn't move away from me, my arm was now free to shift the gears in the truck.

My hand brushed her nylon clad thigh as I down shifted for the light at a cross street. She didn't move but a small smile played around the corners of her mouth. When I shifted back up and continued on, my hand ended up resting lightly on the same thigh. She didn't protest, so I left it there.

*****

In the parking lot, there were still several dozen cars, which I found interesting. In a bar parking lot, I wouldn't have thought a thing about it, but here? I chuckled as I thought, well, the upper crust needed a place to pick each other up and this was as good a place as any.

Carmen asked what was funny and laughed as I tried to explain my thoughts.

As we pulled up beside her car she said, "I had never thought of it that way, but now that I do, it makes all the sense in the world." Turning toward me, she said, "You look at things a little differently don't you? A more down to earth point of view."

My hand was still on her leg and as she turned and moved it up onto the seat, it slipped down along the inside of her thigh. She made a little gulping sound as a shiver ran up her body. She leaned forward to kiss me. It was a little bit of an awkward position, but I didn't mind a bit as my left hand came over to caress the back of her neck and shoulder. She moved her other leg over, trapping my hand in a warm satiny grip.

There was a lot of building passion in that kiss, along with the fact that she was squeezing and rubbing my hand between her thighs. By the time she pulled back, we were both breathing a little faster and harder, there was also a major tent in the front of my slacks. She had a shy smile on her face as she looked into my eyes and searched my face.

She glanced down to see the tent and the smile turned to a grin. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that was effected by that kiss. Is it a little warm in here or is it just me?" She asked still grinning.

I grinned back before saying, "I think it's gone way past warm, into the hot range myself." I paused a second and then said, "Maybe you need to check on your car before things get out of hand."

When I said hand, she squeezed her thighs together tightly. I squeezed back which was the first movement my hand had made up to this point. Another shiver ran through her body. "I think it's a little too late," was all she said as she leaned back over to take up the kiss where we had left off. There was a ton of passion on both sides now. I squeezed her thigh again and she moaned softly into my mouth as her tongue dueled with mine.

Her right hand had been under my jacket, resting against my chest. Now it moved slowly downward until it made light contact with the tent in my lap. Her fingers worked gently, outlining the shape and size of my member, before wrapping themselves around the hard shaft and squeezing firmly.

At the same time I squeezed her inner thigh and moved my hand to the top of her stockings and onto bare flesh, we both moaned softly. I could feel the heat of her sex on my finger as I caressed the soft skin of her inner thigh. When my finger brushed against the soft silky fabric of her panties, the material was hot and wet. She moaned again and gripped me tightly, which caused me to groan.

I don't know what would have happened there in the front seat of my old truck, and I never will, as we were interrupted by a set of headlight coming across the dimly lit parking lot. She moved reluctantly away from me with a deep sigh, releasing my shaft after another quick squeeze.

Back on her side of the seat, she took several deep breaths and blew them out, long and completely. After nearly a minute, she turned to me with a grin on her face. When I grinned back, she laughed and covered her mouth.

The other car was a patrol car; it made a long loop through the parking area and then left. I felt like a kid again almost caught necking down by the lake. I chuckled and mentioned this to Carmen who grinned and said, "I have to say it's a new experience for me. I've heard stories of people getting carried away with the moment in their cars but I'd never had the pleasure until now." After a short pause she asked, "Has this happened a lot to you?"

I laughed and replied, "Not since I was a teenager."

She chuckled and then sighed, "I guess I need to take my car home." She paused a moment looking into my eyes, then she asked, "Would you care to follow me." With a grin she finished, "It's not safe for a lady on the streets at night in this town."

With a chuckle I said, "Not even in old trucks."

She laughed, leaned over, and kisses my lips softly, before getting out of the truck. She opened the door to her car and paused a moment to look at me. With a grin she got in the car and started it up. I started the truck and followed her.

*****

Carmen paused at the gate to her apartment complex to talk to the guard there. She pulled ahead and waved me forward, the guard took down my license number and had me sign in, before he would allow me through the gate. I followed her to the backside of the complex, near the pool, where she parked in a carport and motioned for me to park across the way from her.

She waited by her car until I caught up with her and then I walked next to her toward the three story apartments. The short hallway we entered had a door to each side just inside. This is where I expected to leave her and was surprised when she came into my arms for a long passionate kiss.

I let my hands roam over her back and sides, feeling the curves and firm flesh under the tight fitting dress. She pressed tighter to me and sighed as she kissed me more wildly. I returned the kiss, my passion matching hers. The tightness was returning to the front of my slacks and my hands roamed wider over her body, ending up cupping her ass cheeks. She moaned softly as I massaged her ass and pulled her tightly against me, the bulge of my manhood pressed against her lower belly.

Carmen broke the kiss but held her body pressed tightly against mine, She looked into my eyes for a second and then leaned her head against my chest. Her arms were around my back and she hugged me, I moved my hands up off her ass and hugged her back.

We stood this way for nearly a minute before she said softly without raising her head, "I should fight you off, run inside, and lock the door."

When I nodded against the top of her head, she continued, "The problem is that I don't want to. I don't want you to think badly of me, but I don't want to leave you either." I squeezed her tighter to me.

She sighed and said, "I've only had two lovers, and I was married to one of them for the last nine years."

She raised her head and looked up at me, I smiled and kissed her forehead before saying, "Then I should go, we have plenty of time."

She smiled and said softly, "How did I know that, that was going to be your reaction?" After a moment of her eyes searching my face she continued as a big grin spreading over her face, "Like hell you will."

She moved back from me and fumbled in her little purse for her keys. As she opened the door she said, "I'm a grown, liberated, single woman. I can do anything I put my mind to and right now..." She let the sentence trail off as she stepped inside and held her arm in an invitation for me to enter. I stepped through the door and into her kitchen; she closed and locked it.

Slowly she turned and gave me a shy smile, when I smiled back, she was on me in a flash. We went back to kissing, but this time there was an urgency to it and clothes started to fly in all directions. When she was down to her panties and hose and I was down to my briefs, I picked her up and carried her into the living room. She pointed to a door across the way and I carried her into the bedroom. As we entered the room, she locked her lips to mine and moaned with anticipation.

I lowered her, to her feet next to the bed without breaking the kiss. Her arms were around my neck as mine went around her, one at her shoulder blades and the other around her lower back. She molded herself against me as I hugged her tightly. Her full breasts were pressed against my lower chest; I could feel her hard nipples move against me as we breathed.

My rough hands move slowly and easily over her warm smooth skin. I caressed her from her neck down to the swell of her firm ass. She moaned a time or two and squirmed, trying to get even closer to me. My thigh slipped in between hers and I groaned as the branding iron heat of her sex touched my leg. She ground herself against my leg for a moment before slowly moving backwards toward the waiting bed.

As she bumped against the edge of the bed, I helped her ease back until she was fully prone with me on top of her. I rested as much of my weight on my forearms and elbows as I could, my right thigh still pressed tightly between hers. The heat from her sex was like a small fire burning against my leg. My manhood was pressed to her upper hip and it felt warmer than normal, even to me. We were still trying to kiss but our labored breathing was making it harder to do.

I broke the kiss and moved to nibble at her neck and then her ear. As my tongue traced the outline of her outer ear a shiver ran throughout her body. I moved down her neck to her collar bone and out across her shoulder with little licks, nibbles, and kisses. She turned her head and caressed my back with her hands, her left leg wrapped over mine and helped press her sex tighter against me. The heat from her loins was almost painful.

Kissing my way back along the lower side of her collarbone, I pause and licked the indention at the base of her throat. Her head tilted back as I did, so I kissed my way upward to her chin and then back to her lips.

When I left her lips this time, I eased my body down a little and rose up on arms to gaze down at her. My eyes feasted on her fine features, long smooth neck, and finally on her full, firm breasts, with their large dark circles under fingertip sized hard nipples. I slowly lowered my head and traced my tongue in a circle, following the edge of the darker skin on first one breast and then the other.

As my tongue first touched each breast, she drew a sharp breath and slowly let it out as I made the circle. When I sucked the hard nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue, she gasped and arched her breasts up more toward me. I continued to tease the nipple for a moment before sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and bathing it with my tongue. Her back arched even more and she moaned softly.

I released that breast, licked and kissed my way down the side of it, and across the sweet valley to the other. As I licked and kissed this one as I had the other, Carmen moaned louder and a small shudder ran up and down her body.

Releasing her breast, I licked my way lower, down across her rib cage, which made her wiggle. As I licked and kissed my way down across her stomach to lick at her navel, she actually giggled and said, "That tickles."

I licked with firmer strokes and worked on down to the top of her panties. My tongue traced the crease between her thigh and sex, along the edge of the silky material. I licked my way up the other side and started to nibble at her mound through the material.

Her hands found my head and she tried to pull me back upward saying, "No, don't do that, please."

I stopped what I had been doing but didn't move upward, I moved lower to lick and kiss her inner thigh. This drew a sharp jerk and a sharp intake of breath. I worked my way down to her knee and then back up toward her sex. I stopped just short of my nose touching the cloth covering that area and switched thighs.

She had a rich earthy smell that was purely female. I slowly worked my way down to her knee and started back up, this time my nose brushed the cloth. Her hips had been moving upward in small jerks as I kissed and licked along her sensitive inner thigh. When my nose touched the cloth her hips jerked, pressing her sex tighter to my nose. The smell of her excitement was sharp and sweet.

I turned my head and licked firmly and slowly up along the center of the damp cloth. A long gasp followed my tongue along the path it took and a trembling started in her hips. Again, her hands found my head but the effort to move it were feeble and not to well coordinated to say the least. My hands found the waistband of the panties on each of her hips and slowly rolled the material down.

A soft "No," came from her lips but her hips raised a little to allow me to slip the underwear down. As I pulled it down her thighs, I followed it with little kisses along the top of her thigh to her knee. She lifted her foot to let me remove them completely.

Once again I kissed and licked my way back along her inner thigh, when I reached her sex, I paused a moment to savor the smell of her and the beauty before me. The soft fine hair covering her sex was even redder than the hair on her head. I ran my tongue up one outer lip, across her mound, and down the other lip. A loud moan followed my tongue and another shiver ran through her hips.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers