Sow's Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

When I paused again, she was breathing hard and fast. Her hands found my head after a moment and she whispered hoarsely, "I need to tell you something."

I moved up and brushed my lips against hers. She took a deep breath before saying, "I'm not sure how to say this, but I wish you wouldn't do that."

Looking down at her a second, I asked, "You don't like it?"

She smiled and replied, "I love it, but I have this problem." She paused a moment with an embarrassed look on her face.

I said softly, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, if you like it and I certainly like it, then there's no problem is there."

After awkward seconds of silence, she whispered, "I have a tendency to lose control over my bladder when I have an orgasm."

I chuckled and kissed her tenderly on the lips for a moment before I said, "It happens to more women than you might think. I won't worry about it, if you won't, ok?"

She nodded her head for a moment with a shy look on her face and then with a widening grin she pushed on my head until I moved back down with my face over her sex. I kissed her mound and used my tongue to lightly part the hair along her slit. When my tongue brushed over the tender skin along the inner edge of the lips, she gasped and raised her hips. I slipped a hand under each ass cheek to keep her from lowering her sex and took a long slow lick gently up the very center. A long drawn out moan escaped her lips and her feet came up off the floor to end up resting on my shoulders.

I teased the length of her slit with light licks of my tongue until it slowly opened and the inner lips unfolded. They were thin, smallish, and very sensitive, I found out as I explored them orally. When I sucked one between my lips and nibbled gently at it, her ass jerked and her breath hissed sharply. As I sucked and nibbled the other, one foot raised up off my shoulder and went high in the air, the other foot slipped down to grip my upper back.

Releasing the soft flesh of the inner lips, I ran my tongue up to circle her clit, which was large like her nipples and totally exposed from its hood. After a few seconds, I felt a very warm wetness on my chin but continued to apply my tongue to her clit. Her hips came up as she pressed herself tighter to my mouth as she came and came hard. I felt the wetness several more time briefly over the next few seconds. A loud groaning wailing sound came from deep in her chest as her fingers gripped my hair, pulling me tighter to her.

As she quieted down, she released my hair and moved both her feet to the edge of the bed, followed by a long sigh. I moved back and stood up, looking down at her. Her arms were flung out to her sides and her eyes were shut, her lips were slightly parted and the tip of her tongue peeked out to moisten the dryness from her hard breathing. The rapid breaths also had her breasts raising and falling. As my eyes traveled lower I noticed there were still little twitches and trimmer running along her stomach.

Her knees were spread wide and her sex glistened with the moister from my mouth and her orgasm. I kissed the top of her knee and flicked my tongue along the inside of her thigh, which made her jump and close her legs. I jerked my head back and smiled, before I headed for the kitchen to see what there was for us to drink.

*****

I returned with a diet coke for her and a glass of water for myself. She had moved to a more normal position on the bed and smiled at me as I entered the room. As I handed her the coke, her eyes locked onto the front of my briefs and she grinned. Earlier, I'd readjusted my hard shaft to a more comfortable position in the briefs. The only, way it was really comfortable, left about an inch of shaft and the head exposed above the waistband.

She took a long sip of the coke but her eyes never left my waist. After another long pull on the coke, she looked up at me and grinned broadly as she handed me the bottle. I had been standing there sipping my water. I placed the glass and the bottle on the nightstand and crawled onto the bed, to lie down next to her.

I kissed her forehead, tasting the saltiness of her perspiration from earlier. I kissed my way down her face to her lips. Our kiss was soft, gentle, and lingering. My hand wandered the curve of her hip, waist, and thigh as she lay there on her side. Her left leg moved over the top of mine and I lifted my thigh and slipped it between hers. After a minute or so, she pulled back and spent a moment searching my eyes and face, a faint smile playing at the corner of her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered softly.

I cocked my head to the side and asked, "What was that for?"

She grinned and replied, "For the best orgasm I've had in a very long time."

I grinned and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet, we're just getting warmed up."

She giggled and said, "I was hoping you would say something like that." She ran her hand over the briefs at my hip and asked, "Are you going to wear those all night?"

I chuckled and replied, "I hope not."

With a laugh, she rolled over on top of me, her body laying fully prone against me, her legs spread on either side of mine, and she kissed me. After a moment she broke the kiss and grinned down at me, "Since you removed mine, I guess it's only fair for me to remove yours."

I didn't have time to reply, as she went back to kissing me. The idea of taking my underwear off must have been intriguing for her because the kiss held much more passion on her side. I kissed her back and let my hands explore her back, hips, and butt.

She softened the kiss and then moved over to my neck and on to my shoulder. Scooting down, she continued the rain of kisses across my upper chest and then down even farther until her lips touched my hard left nipple. She flicked at it several times with the tip of her tongue before nipping it gently with her teeth.

I jerked and made a sound so she did it again. When I made the sound but didn't jerk she switched to the other nipple. As soon as her tongue touched it I jerked, I hadn't known my nipples were so sensitive. When her teeth found it and nipped at it, I jerked again.

She looked up at me and grinned as she slid farther down and kissed along my lower rib cage and on down to my belly. When her lips reached the waist band of the shorts, she ran her tongue along my skin just above the material but avoided my manhood completely. My stomach muscles twitched and she grinned up at me again before saying, "I think you like this. I know I sure did."

Sitting up, she rolled the waistband of my briefs down my hips as I had done her panties earlier. I lifted my ass to help her and she got them down to my thighs. She paused there a moment to just look at my manhood. She licked her lips slowly and glanced up at me.

After a second or two, she said, "I've never liked performing oral sex much but for some reason, I feel compelled to do it to you. I probably won't be much good at it but..." She let the sentence trail off.

I chuckled and said, "The worst blowjob I ever got was great."

She giggled and leaned over to lick slowly along the length of my shaft. Her tongue was hot and wet, my manhood twitched as she tickled the vee in the head. "I must be doing something right," she whispered, mostly to herself.

Glancing up at me, she asked softly, "Have you got any pointers for a novice?"

I grinned and replied, "Just be careful with your teeth, and the head and the area just below it, where I was circumcised is the most sensitive. It's much like your clit in that respect."

"I never thought of it like that but I can see a resemblance, although it is very much larger." She paused to chuckled before saying, "If a woman had one that large, she wouldn't ever get anything done."

I laughed at that and replied, "Now you know why men have such problems. Well, just treat it like you would want your clit treated, if it was that size, especially the head."

She took several long licks along the shaft and circled the head at the top of each one. My hips moved slightly and my dick twitched on it's own. On the next lick she sucked just the head into her mouth and bathed it with firm pressure from her tongue. When I moaned softly, she looked up at me and tried to smile. My daydream at the Opera couldn't hold a candle to this reality. She sucked more of the shaft in, as her tongue danced over its surface. My hips lifted slowly as she took more and more into her mouth, her eyes never leaving my face.

When I felt the head touch the back of her throat, she slowly lifted her head, her tongue working overtime. As she teased the sensitive head, I moaned again. She took me out of her mouth and looked down at her small fingers wrapped around my shaft, where her lips had stopped moving downward.

She glanced up at me and grinned before she said, "I could swallow Jimmy with no problem at all and he'd just lay there as quiet as a mouse. I never could tell if he liked what I was doing or not, so I just gave up trying." She ran her tongue across the spongy head a couple of times, which made me hiss.

With a soft giggle, she said, "I sure don't have that problem with you. You let me know what feels good with sounds and your body. That makes it much more interesting and fun. I'm finding myself trying harder to make you make other sounds."

I grinned at her and replied, "For a novice, you sure are a quick learner. I might warn you though, if you get to carried away, you're going to get a creamy surprise."

She grinned up at me before she said, "Hmmm, I've never had that before." Then she attacked me like a starving woman at a free lunch.

Carman was well on her way to getting her surprise. She had worked on the head for a long while before trying to swallow me whole. She hadn't made much progress past the first point she'd reached, but her trying and trying again soon had my hips working overtime. Suddenly I heard and felt her moan deep in her throat. She froze for a few seconds as a shiver ran up and down her body, as she came.

She looked up at me for a few seconds and went back to work on my shaft. In just a few minutes, she moaned and shivered again. Slowly she released me from the warm confines of her mouth and laid her head on my hip, my ridged manhood only inches from her face. She lay that way for several minutes as I reached down and stroked her hair. She blew out a long slow breath and lifted her head to look at me.

With a shy smiles she whispered, "That's never happened before." She took a deep breath and said in a more normal voice, "I'd heard stories about women having orgasms while sucking a penis, but I thought they were just stories. To tell the truth, I had never found it to be that big a turn on." She leaned down and ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft several times before she continued. "Now that it's happened to me, I don't understand it, but I'm not going to complain."

She paused to giggle and to crawl up along my body until she was prone on top of me and she could kiss me. After she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Maybe it has more to do with who you're doing it to, than what you are doing."

I pulled her down for a long passionate kiss. As we kissed, she spread her legs out to either side of my hips. As she wiggled her hips from side to side, I could feel her slippery sex touch and then surround the head of my shaft. A soft moan came from both of us. She wiggled a little lower, taking an inch more of me inside her hot, velvety opening. I groaned and flexed my hips upward; another inch entered her. She wiggled backwards, breaking the kiss.

As she slowly sat up, I lowered my hips and she followed them down. When my butt was back on the bed, she continued to lower herself slowly onto my throbbing shaft. Even as tight as she was, her wetness allowed her to sink slowly downward until she sat on my hips. She sat there for a few seconds with this wide eyed look on her face before she leaned forward and look down at the point we were joined. She wiggled her hips in a tight circle, which brought a moan from me and a gasp from her. She sat back up and leaned forward to place her hands on my chest as she looked into my eyes.

With a shy smile on her lips she said, "I can't believe it all fit." When I moved my hips upward slightly she gasped again and shook her head. "No. Please lay still. I'm very near an orgasm and I want to make it last."

I grinned up at her and lifted my hips as I said, "Well, just go ahead and have that one, and then we'll start work on another, and another, and another." I punctuated the word, another, with a flexing of my hips. At the last "another," she groaned deeply and a shiver ran through her body. The muscles inside her vagina clasp and unclasp along the length of my shaft, which brought a moan from me. A hot wetness flooded over my pelvic region and down over my balls as she came hard.

Slowly she lay forward until she was once again prone on my chest. Her breathing was heavy and I could feel her rock hard nipples rubbing against me. Little shivers continued to chase each other throughout her body. I ran my hands in slow caresses over her back and ass. It took her several minutes to calm down and for her breathing to get back somewhere close to normal.

After a long sigh, she started to sit up but quickly lay back down as a sudden trimmer ran through her and she gasped. She lay there for several seconds as I felt her inner muscles once again grab at me.

Slowly she blew out another breath and whispered, "Damn, what have you done to me?" When I laughed, she hurriedly said, "Oh God, don't do that, don't move. If you do, I'll shatter into little bitty pieces." I hugged her to me and lay still.

*****

I don't remember dozing off, but I must have. I came up out of this most exceptionally sexy dream to find it was real. I opened my eyes to see Carmen riding me slowly. She would lift her hips until the head of my shaft was just inside her opening, and then she would slowly sink back down until I was full sheathed in her hot moist sex. As she moved up and down, I could feel the tight velvety grip of her sex all along the length of my shaft.

Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. I tried to be quiet and to just enjoy what she was doing but I groaned in spite of myself. Her head came forward and her eyes opened, a smile played softly at the corners of her lips before she said, "Good morning."

"Yes it is." I replied with a smile of my own.

She had continued to move in the same way, not pausing in the slightest. With a grin she said, "I woke up to find this wonderfully hard dick of yours, still inside me. So I decided to see if it felt as good in the light of day as it did in the heat of our passion last night."

I cocked my head to one side and asked the obvious, "Oh, and what conclusions have you come to?"

She laughed and replied, "I haven't come to any yet, but I'm still working on it. I must say though, that it is a great way to start the day."

I moved my hands up and ran them along the tops of her thighs, stroking the soft silky skin. "Oh, yes. Starting the day with a bang is always the best way."

She grinned and leaned forward to be kissed. I rose up onto my elbows so I could reach her lips, her hips not pausing in their slow steady rhythm. About the third time her hips fell in this position, she groaned into my mouth. Breaking the kiss she sat back up straighter saying, "Damn, I don't know what it is about me leaning forward but when I do I almost come. Sitting up like this feels really good but leaning forward makes it so much more intense."

I lay back down, watched the point of our connection for a moment, and then said, "Lean forward slowly until you get to the point it starts to feel so good."

She did as I asked, still riding me slowly. I watched the point where my dick disappeared inside her and when she groaned, I had the answer. I grinned and sat up, my hands on the bed behind me for support. She leaned forward and kissed me again.

A moment later, she broke the kiss. "Oh, that's much better. Now I can kiss you and not be distracted by an orgasm building too quickly."

"It's a design problem," I said jokingly.

She cocked her head to the side and replied, "Oh! You don't like my design?"

I laughed and kissed her gently before I said, "I love your design. It fits like a glove and therein lies the problem. Your clit is very close to the top of your opening. When you lean forward, there's a point where your clit becomes trapped and rubs along my shaft, especially on the down stroke. That's why you were coming so hard last night."

She laughed and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She sat down hard on me and stopped moving as I sat up and put my arms around her. The kiss went on for several second before I felt her sex tighten around my shaft and she moaned softly into my mouth, her hips flexing and twitching as she came.

After she calmed down, I turned us both and rolled her over onto her back with me on top. She grinned up at me and said, "That may be partially true, but I think it is more the guy I'm with."

I leaned down and kissed her softly as I started to flex my hips, moving in and out of her with long, full, forceful strokes. She moaned and brought her legs up to wrap them around my ass. I shortened the stroke but increased the force; the moan became a whimpering whine. I had not came the night before and her slow steady movements of a moment ago had me at a boiling point. It didn't take long for me to reach my peak but I tried to hold off so she could catch up. I didn't have much luck with it but it didn't seem to matter.

When I came, her whine became a yelling groan that went up in volume as I continued to slam into her. With each hot jet of sperm her legs would clamp tightly around my ass. With one last hard lunge, I buried myself to the hilt and ground my loin against hers. Her hips were bucking and grinding right back.

At some point the kiss had been abandoned to breathing. I now found my head next to hers, my face buried in the thickness of her sweet smelling hair. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, she released the grip with her legs and relaxed them back down onto the bed. I shifted my position to take my weight off her and raised my head up to look into her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open, that look of total satisfaction that I love to see on a woman's face after lovemaking. I kissed her forehead softly and smiled to myself.

After a little while, her eyes fluttered open and she saw me looking down at her. She smiled shyly and raised her head for a kiss. She lowered her head back to the bed, sighed deeply, and then said softly, "Wow."

I chuckled and replied, "Uh huh, I'll second that." Then I kissed her again, deeply this time.

*****

The passion seemed to be building again. I know my dick was starting to firm up, which I found interesting, considering my age. Her hips were starting to move ever so subtlety and her hands were exploring my hips and ass. Then the sharp ring of the phone made both of us jump and break the kiss like two kids caught necking.

It rang three more times before she sighed deeply and reached over to the night stand to pick it up. "Hello." Then she grinned and said, "Oh, hi Jimmy, how are you this wonderful morning?"

I started to get up but she grabbed me and shook her head. Into the phone she said, "Oh, yes, the Opera was great, I enjoyed it immensely." She listened a moment then asked, "Who?" Then after listening again for a few seconds she said, "No, I don't remember anyone like that. There was this old scruffy looking cowboy leaving as I got there. I was running late as usual."

She grinned and blew me a kiss. I grinned back at her and wiggled backwards, down between her legs. She looked at me sharply and then said, "No, I'm off this week, my boss is in Florida, at a conference."

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers