Sow's Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Even though she was watching me closely, she still jumped and jerked as my tongue flicked her clit on the words boss, Florida, and conference. She was trying to listen to her ex husband and to push my head away at the same time. My tongue was busy rolling and flicking her clit with great abandon.

Her stomach muscles were jumping and twitching as she said into the phone, "No, Jimmy. I don't think that would be a good idea." A moment later she said, "Yes, I do like New York but I've got a new project I'm working on right now and it's coming along nicely."

She clamped her hand over the mouth piece and whispered fiercely, "Stop it, I'm going to explode in about a second." Her hips were working her sex against my face in time with the movements of my tongue.

Carmen took her hand off the mouthpiece and said sharply, "Jimmy, can I call you back in a few minutes. I need to do something and it can't wait."

It took her three tries to hang up the phone and then her fingers were in my hair and she was coming like mad. It was the most vocal climax I had heard her have by far.

*****

When she finally released the death grip she had on my hair, I sat up and crossed my legs between her feet. She was still breathing hard and had her eyes tightly shut. From this point of view she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. Her hands now that they were free, landed on her thighs and slowly ran up and down the firm flesh. Then they teasingly moved to the sensitive area of her inner thighs and slowly upward, passing on each side of her sex and caressed her stomach, moving slowly upward until they reached her breasts. Each hand caressed, squeezed, and slowly massaged a round firm globe for a moment, before tugging at the hard nipples.

With a long sigh, she moved her arms above her head and stretched. As she relaxed, she opened her eyes and looked at me, grinning, she whispered, "Arse hole."

I laughed and replied, "Scruffy old cowboy, huh. Pay backs are hell, aren't they?

She laughed and shook her head. "Jimmy was wanting to know if I met you last night. I'm not sure what he is up to but believe me, it is not good. He's after something or has a plan in mind. He even wanted to know if I would go to New York with him for a couple of days. He knew I was off from work this week."

I got serious for a moment and asked, "Could it be that he's had second thoughts and wants you back?"

She laughed and sat up, crossing her legs Indian fashion like me. "Yes he does, but I don't want him back. I had, well enough of him and his ways. Too tell the truth, I was never anything more than a trophy for him to show off in front of his family, friends, and associates. I wanted to be a wife, a friend, a lover, and a partner. He didn't need any of that, he had his business and that took up all of his time."

She looked about ready to cry, so I moved forward and took her in my arms. I held her for a moment before she pushed me away, looked me directly in the eyes and said, "I can't believe that you would do something like that while I was talking on the phone, especially while I was talking to my ex husband."

I chuckled and asked, "If you didn't like it, then why did you come like a crazy woman?"

She looked at me sternly for a second and then laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. Smiling she shook her head and leaned forward to kiss me as she whispered, "Crazy cowboy."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers