Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers

With my wife now on her back Joe moved up to the top of the table. Before he began to massage her he asked if Cari would be okay if he took off his shirt and pants as he was very warm. Cari nodded her head yes and she watched him take them off. Joe was not built like a weightlifter but he was in good shape with a little bit of hair on his chest. When he took off his pants he was wearing spandex shorts like a mountain biker would wear. The bulge in his shorts was very noticeable. I could tell that Cari liked what she saw and then she closed her eyes again as he began to massage her head and face.

The facial massage actually caused Cari to fall asleep. Joe continued to massage her face as she slept before moving down her body to her feet and lower legs. He spent quite a bit of time on her feet and lower legs as she continued to sleep. He then moved back up her body and stood beside her as he massaged her arms and hands. As he reached her shoulder on her right side he slowly moved the towel down her body so that her beautiful breasts were now in full view. Joe massaged her upper chest area first before getting a little more oil on his hands and now moving them to her breasts.

Surprisingly my wife was still asleep as he began to work on them but when his fingers touched her nipples for the first time her eyes shot open and looked directly at me. I smiled at her again assuring her that everything was okay. She relaxed again and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensations that Joe was giving to her. He was masterful as he worked around her breasts and then over them, around the nipple and then lightly squeezing them. Cari began to squirm on the table under the work that Joe was doing on her body. Her squirming caused the towel to completely slide off of her body and on to the floor leaving her completely naked for Joe's masterful hands.

Knowing what Cari needed at that point of the massage Joe continued to massage her breasts and nipples with his left hand as he moved his right hand over her stomach and began to lightly touch her now swollen pussy. Cari whimpered with need and spread her legs when she felt his fingers touch her.

I could see that Cari was not the only one turned on as Joe's erection was now showing above the waistband of his shorts as he leaned slightly over my wife and began to push his fingers through her wet slit. Cari bucked her hips up to meet his fingers causing them to push into the folds of her pussy. Joe pushed two fingers into Cari and used his thumb to massage her clitoris that was now very visible to both of us. It only took a few minutes before my wife began to breathe extremely heavy and I knew that meant that she was getting ready to cum. By this point Joe had 3 fingers in her and was rapidly moving them in and out of her pussy. She was so wet that you could hear the sloshing sounds every time he pushed into her. Cari had both hands beside her and was gripping the table with everything that she had as her orgasm hit her. She bucked her hips as high as they would go and let out a beautiful scream of pleasure as she told both of us how great it felt.

Joe continued to slowly massage her through her orgasm and a little after before finally stopping. When he stopped my wife was lying with her arms crossed over her chest, her face and whole body were flushed from her orgasm and her legs were still completely spread open showing Joe and I her swollen wet pussy. I was so turned on by what I had just witnessed that I couldn't take it any longer. I stood up and went over to the end of the massage table stripping as I went. Not caring that Joe was there with us I placed the tip of my erection at the entrance to Cari's pussy and easily pushed into her.

Cari moaned again when she felt me push in. She asked me if I was okay with what she had done and I told her that I loved her now more than ever. She arched her back and spread her legs wider for me as I entered her very wet tunnel. As I slid into her she moaned and told me that she loved me so much and thanked me for the massage that Joe had given to her.

As I fucked my wife Joe still had his hands on her breasts and was lightly massaging them. He then surprised both of us when he leaned over and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. I could feel Cari get even wetter as his tongue worked its magic over her hard nub.

We continued with this position for a few minutes with Joe alternating which breast he was sucking when I saw Cari's right hand reach over and start to pull Joe's spandex shorts down. It only took a few moments and Joe's shorts were down his legs and he was stepping out of them. His large erection bobbed in the air and it was Joe's turn to moan when Cari wrapped her hand around it and began to slowly jerk him back and forth. After a few strokes, Cari looked at me and smiled and I knew exactly what she wanted to do. I nodded my head yes to her request. My wife moved her body over to the side of the table and in one quick move Cari sucked Joe's erection into her mouth. Joe almost shouted in appreciation. For the first time ever my wife had two hard cocks in her and she looked more beautiful to me than ever.

Cari continued to suck Joe's erection as I moved in and out of her swollen lips. She had her right hand massaging Joe's balls and she was moaning louder than I had ever heard her before. Within five minutes I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. Cari sensed it and picked up her pace on Joe's cock as well. By this point Joe decided that he wanted some control so he held on to Cari's head and began to piston in and out of her mouth. It was amazing watching and being a part of this threesome but I could not hold out any longer and pulled out of my wife as I came. My cum splattered across her stomach and up past her breasts. It felt like I was going to cum forever.

As I was settling down from my orgasm I realized that Joe was still thrusting himself in and out of my wife's mouth but didn't seem to be close to orgasm yet. I watched for a minute before Cari pushed Joe away and apologized. She said that her mouth was getting too sore because he was going so long. Joe told her that there was no need to apologize. As he was speaking we both noticed that he was still stroking himself. Cari took a deep breath and then looked at Joe and told him that he deserved to cum and since her mouth was too sore she would like him in her pussy. Joe looked a little stunned at first and looked at me for approval. I smiled, knowing that this had been a fantasy of Cari and mine for a while, and told him that it was okay with me.

I moved to Cari's side as Joe took my spot between her legs. He surprised us both when he kneeled between her legs and began to kiss her inner thighs and over her pussy lips. Cari groaned as she felt Joe suck her lips into his mouth and then move his tongue over her aroused clit. As Joe was licking my wife I leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. With both of us working on her again it didn't take too long before Cari said that she was going to cum again. A few seconds later Joe stood up suddenly and placed his erection at her entrance. Cari and I both looked on as Joe's cock pierced her lips and made its way into her body. Cari leaned toward me and we began to kiss. As we were kissing she kept telling me how good Joe felt inside of her and how much she loved me.

My wife had her legs wrapped tightly around Joe's back as he fucked her. It didn't take very long before he literally started to pound into her. I think my wife was now having one continuous orgasm as she was howling almost like a dog in heat. Within a couple of minutes of this pounding Joe told us that he was going to cum soon. Cari told him that he could cum on her as well. As she said that Joe pulled out and began to cum. I thought that I had cum a lot but I had nothing on Joe. He sprayed all over her body. His cum landed between her breasts on to her neck, on her face and he even got some in her hair. As he finished cumming it was landing in a small pool near her pussy lips and dripping between her thighs.

Cari lay on the massage table, her body still shaking from her multiple long lasting orgasms. She had cum all over her and a smile on her face. I had never seen her body glowing like it was at that moment. Joe and I both took some hand towels and began to wipe down her body. We then helped her stand up and brought her to our shower. There we washed her body from head to toe, dried her, and then put her warm housecoat on her before helping her back to our room and laid her on our bed. We put the covers over her and both gave her a kiss. She whispered a thank you to both of us before falling into a deep sleep. Joe and I went back downstairs. I helped him clean up his massage table and accessories. Not a lot was said until he was getting ready to leave. He thanked me for an amazing experience that we both knew would probably never be repeated. We then shook hands and he left.

As I watched Joe leave I had mixed feelings about what had happened but at the same time we had fulfilled a fantasy of ours and my wife had a great fulfilling time. I went back upstairs and got into bed beside my wife. I gave her another kiss and drifted off to sleep realizing that I had the most amazing wife on the planet.

rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers
12