Spa Day

Story Info
A dark stranger interrupts three women's spa plans.
4.4k words
4.5
36.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The station wagon passed the delivery van parked in front of the rancher and pulled into the driveway. Parking behind the Taurus which sat closer to the detached garage, Molly turned to her mother in law.

"Go ahead and text Bev to let her know that we're here," she said.

Patricia grabbed for her phone and typed in a quick message. A high tone indicated that it sent.

Molly hoped that Bev was ready to go. Her sister in law was always late to family functions, so much so that the family had taken to telling her events started earlier than they did so that she would show up on actual time.

Bev's tardiness drove Molly crazy. As a teacher, Molly believed in strict planning and schedules. Kids thrive on order, and so do most adults. Living a life so spontaneous, and without a care for the time of others, made her uneasy and a little bit mad.

And today, time was a precious commodity. With school starting soon, Patricia suggested that the three women take advantage of the waning summer and have a girl's day. She planned a full day of spa treatments, lunch, and shopping. Other people must have had a similar plan because the only available time for their trio to schedule massages at the same time was at 8:00AM, little more than 20 minutes from now. The rest of the day hinged on a tight set of windows for manicures, pedicures, and a makeup consultation before a hard to come by lunch reservation at the trendy bistro downtown. There was no timetable for shopping but Molly knew that before too long, she'd have to be back home and getting dinner ready for her husband.

Molly had been married for five years. She met Nick at a bar shortly after both moved back to town. One thing led to another, and after dating for a few years, and an engagement that lasted about as long, they were happily married. They settled into a comfortable routine. He woke early to help her get ready to get to school and she had started dinner by the time he returned from his law office. Today, Nick was golfing with his father and Bev's live in boyfriend, Kyle. The men's usual Saturday outing was normally followed by a few hours at a local watering hole watching whatever game was on. Today, their tee time had been 7:15AM.

Molly turned again to Patricia. "Any response?" Several minutes had passed since they pulled into the driveway. Though the conversation she was having with her early sixties mother in law was pleasant on the summer morning, Molly couldn't get the anxious thoughts about running late out of her mind.

"Nothing yet," Patricia responded. "Let's go ahead in and grab her."

The two women exited the car and proceeded to the back door. Rising from the driver's seat, Molly stood five feet, ten inches. Today, she wore a brightly colored Lily Pulitzer dress. It clung to her curves in just the way her husband liked, often resulting in quick butt slaps or boob grabs. Her brunette hair fell to her shoulders with what could be described as a little natural curl. She considered herself a little overweight, even though her husband told her that she was beautiful and sexy on a daily basis. If she had to carry a little extra weight, at least she had large breasts and a great ass.

The gate of the chain link fence swung open to Molly's push. Various toys and sports accessories were scattered around the backyard, evidence that Bev had a six year old son. Molly mentally noted this as just another example of the lack of order that existed in her sister in law's life. Not being a mother herself, she still believed it was possible to teach kids to put things away when finished with them, even younger kids.

"Where is the little one today?"

"Oh, Dustin asked to have him this weekend. His family was going camping with all the kids before school started," Patricia replied.

Molly was a bit surprised. Bev's exboyfriend and son's father, Dustin, would never be father of the year. She could count on one hand the number of weekends he had taken his son in the past few years. She felt bad for Bev. Being a single parent was hard enough. Without the support of the other parent, things could be even worse. Bev frequently complained to the family that she missed out on social opportunities because Dustin wouldn't take up his fair share of the responsibility.

A thought struck Molly. With Kyle leaving early and no son this morning, she could possibly understand Bev taking a little bit of time to herself and being late.

Patricia opened the back door and the two entered the house. From the entrance, no noise could be heard within the house. Maybe Bev was in the back bedroom putting the finishing touches on getting herself ready.

As Patricia led her into the house, Molly's gaze drifted down over her mother in law. Pat, as the office workers at the university where she worked knew her, stood just over five feet tall. She wore a light, long sleeved summer dress that ended just at her knees. Molly had noticed in the car that the dress showed a decent amount of cleavage. When Molly had originally met her, she carried more weight than she did now. However, a few years ago, Pat started watching what she ate a little more. More fruits, less candy. Along with the focus on a better diet, she had taken up long walks and the occasional yoga class. This resulted in her slimming down. Though not skinny, she possessed curves that hugged her body in a pleasant way, culminating in what would be called a sexy ass. Coupled with her bright red hair, Molly understood how her husband's parents could still kindle the passion that started as high school students, even forty years on.

The pair passed through the back entry way and into the kitchen. Though empty, a faint noise could be heard from further into the house. It was indistinct but spoke to some movement.

Moving toward the room's exit, they approached the doorway that separated the kitchen from the dining room. From that opening, one could look through the dining room into the main living area of the house. As they crossed the threshold, they came upon the source of the barely perceptible noise, stopping them in their tracks.

Standing in front of the couch was Bev, dressed in her bathrobe, wrapped in the embrace of a rather tall black man. Bev's five foot, four inch frame seemed to be dwarfed by the man's size. He stood a few inches taller than six feet tall, clad in the tan colored uniform of a local delivery company. His dark skin contrasted sharply with Bev's pale skin. His one hand snaked through her brilliant red hair, his form bent forward into her so that their lips could meet. His other hand reached around to fall upon, even though Molly couldn't see from this vantage point, Bev's ass.

Molly grabbed Patricia by the shoulder and dragged her back into the kitchen. She looked into the face of her mother in law and saw shock.

"What the fuck? That's not Kyle," Patricia whispered.

Normally, hearing her mother in law dropping the f word would have caused Molly's jaw to drop to the floor. However, the current event playing itself out in the living room had made it so that she didn't even notice the curse.

Molly shushed the middle aged woman. Whispering even lower, Molly inquired, "what should we do? Do you think she saw us?"

Hidden behind the wall, and still able to hear the noises emanating from the other room, Patricia shook her head and began to move. She began moving toward the living room when Molly again grabbed her by the arm.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I am going to put a stop to this. What is she thinking?"

"No way. I'm not going in there," Molly protested. "Plus, what would we say to her? She'll be so embarrassed."

"Then let's get out of here. We'll wait for her in the car," Patricia returned.

"We can't do that either. The appointment is in just a few minutes."

"Then let's go out, make more noise at the back door, and see if that'll get them to stop."

Not knowing what she was doing, Molly walked back over to the doorway. Extending her head out in just the slightest, she peered back across the dining room to the tangled couple in the living room.

Bev's robe had dropped open, revealing a matching blue bra and panty set. Firmly entrenched down the front of her panties was the left hand of the tall, black man. From the doorway, Molly could see that he was moving his hands subtly, stimulating her sister in law. Bev's mouth broke away from his lips as her head rolled back in ecstasy. He lowered his mouth to her breast and, through the fabric of the bra, bit down gently in the area of her nipple.

Frozen in place taking in the scene, Molly failed to notice her mother in law position herself across from her in the doorway and also look into the living room. Neither made any movement, nor a sound, as they watched the two entwined in the other room.

They watched as Bev shrugged and the robe fell to the floor. Both of her hands reached around to his backside and grabbed on his muscled ass through his shorts. Moans began to escape her as he continued to target her clit with his hand.

"Yes...yes...don't stop," said the petite redhead as she shifted her weight toward him, slumping against him for support. He rejoined kissing her passionately. Placing one hand on her back, he lowered her to the couch. Dipping to one knee, he broke from her enough to grab the panties resting on her hips, and drag them down the lower half of her body. Tossing the panties to the side, he dropped his mouth to her pussy and began eating her out.

Bev's approval of this was evident. Longer and louder moans left her lips as she lifted her hips and drove her pussy to his busily working tongue. An audible sound could be heard at his oral ministrations.

It was fairly soon after he began to eat Bev's pussy, that Molly perceived movement in her periphery. Patricia's right hand had risen to her breast and was tenderly squeezing herself. The fingers occasionally danced across the nipple of her right breast, still hidden beneath her dress. The other hand descended slowly, trailing over the curve of her stomach down toward her crotch. Settling on top of her sex, Patricia stroked herself through the fabric.

A surreal moment of revelation struck Molly. On what was supposed to be a simple lady's spa day, she was now watching as her mother in law stimulated herself while watching her daughter coming close to cumming while having her pussy orally assaulted by a large black man. In a million years, she never expected to be confronted with this spectacle.

"Fuck yeah, let me suck that big dick," exclaimed Bev.

This drew Molly's attention back to the main attraction across the way from her. The man rose from his knees as Bev slunk down off the couch. Her tiny hands reached to the button securing his pants, undoing it before unzipping his fly.

His tan shorts fell to the floor. He wore no underwear. Jutting out from his groin was the biggest penis that Molly had ever seen in person. Talking with Pat later, Molly learned that it was also the biggest she had seen. Pat told Bev and Molly that her husband was the only man that she had ever been with. This made sense because they began dating back in their sophomore year of high school. They had both been virgins when they got together and figured they would be each other's one and only forever.

On the other hand, Molly was by no means a virgin when she met Nick. She had dated a few guys in college, meeting a few more after.

Then she met Nick and she knew that he was all she would need to be satisfied. What he lacked in porn stud size, he made up for with an earnest willingness to give her everything she needed. He had no issue with her using toys to assist her climax during their lovemaking.

As they had turned slightly rising from the couch, she could see the man's turgid staff from where she stood. She witnessed Bev wrap her hands around the ample cock. Even with both hands firmly placed, several inches extended out. Bev fingers encircled the member, coming nowhere close to meeting her thumbs.

As she watched, Bev took the giant dick and held it as her mouth moved forward to meet it. She placed the tip into her mouth. Gradually, she forced her head further onto the ebony monster. She stopped when she had almost half of it in her mouth, then slowly withdrew it. Molly could see a sheen of saliva that coated it. Bev then thrust forward again, taking a little more of it into her mouth. This continued until she had nearly the whole thing working in and out of her mouth.

A faint moan drew Molly's attention back to Patricia. The woman's stare was transfixed on the action going on two rooms over. Her hand was now completely in her panties, having lifted the front of her dress to reach into it. One of her boobs hung outside of the garment, her hand firmly pinching and pulling on the nipple. A second, slightly louder, moan issued from her mouth.

"What is she doing?" thought Molly as she withdrew from the doorway and pressed her back against the kitchen wall. Her mouth hung open, flabbergasted that her mother in law would be acting in such a slutty way at the observation of her own daughter face fucking.

All of a sudden, Patricia removed her hand from her panties and began moving toward her kneeling daughter. Later conversation would disclose that Bev had heard the second moan. She had turned her attention toward the doorway and observed her mother masturbating to her sucking off the man. She had withdrawn her mouth from the cock, and, with a smile, motioned her mother to join them by curling her finger toward the action. She then returned her attention to the needs of the man in front of her, while also dropping one hand to her excited clit and stroking it.

Molly watched as Patricia, as if stupefied and with her breast still hanging from the front of her dress, approached the amorous couple. Molly returned her gaze around the frame and saw Patricia place her right hand upon the man's shoulder, informing him of her presence.

The man, not showing any of the shock that Molly was experiencing, lowered his mouth to the new woman's mouth and began deeply kissing her. His hand lowered to her backside and, without lifting the bottom of the dress, squeezed the older woman's ass. Bev shifted slightly to the man's right and returned her mouth to the large dick, as her mother leaned into the man and placed her hand on his chest. A few moments later, Molly observed as Patricia, with the skill of a woman with decades of romantic experience under her belt, unbuttoned the black man's shirt with one hand. His shirt was soon discarded.

After making out with the dark skinned stranger for a few minutes, while her daughter sucked his prodigious cock, Patricia lowered herself into a squat. She reached over to her daughter, replacing her hand and stroking Bev's pussy. Bev responded with a moan, her lips still wrapped around the penis. She withdrew from the man and turned toward Pat, gently leaning into and kissing her mother.

With his dick not being attended to, he reached down and placed his hand on Pat's head. He gently turned her until her mouth was in line with his engorged member. Acting on instinct, she lowered her mouth and began sucking the dick.

A feeling of warmth descended over Molly. She could not deny that the scene enfolding in front of her was absolutely sexy. Something in her broke as she began to draw her hand softly across her body. It eventually trailed down to her pussy. Placing her hands inside her panties, she was shocked about how wet she had become. She stared blankly ahead, perceiving the interactions of the three in front of her, but not wholly comprehending the individual movements.

Pat and Bev traded the man back in forth, taking turns taking him into their mouths. With the man's large phallus diligently working in and out of Bev's mouth, an apparent lightbulb went off in Pat's mind. She turned to her daughter and whispered something in her ear. The slight upturn of Bev's lips around the cock showed all of a smile that was possible. Withdrawing once more from the man, Bev turned toward the kitchen.

"Hey Molly, you peeping tom. Come on in here. You got to try this out," she yelled in Molly's direction.

Later that night, Molly would have no idea why she responded the way she did to her sister in law's call. She began moving toward them, feeling as if floating. When she got to the three, she placed herself behind Bev and sank to her knees. As if on autopilot, she began unfastening Bev's bra, allowing her breasts to spring free. She then reached around and cupped both breasts, while lowering her mouth to Bev's neck and planting several tiny kisses.

Though responding positively to the new stimulus, Bev wanted Molly to focus on the giant cock in front of her. Sliding over, Bev grabbed Molly's hand and raised it to the man's penis. Knowing full well what to do with it, Molly advanced and began sucking the cock. As if springing from within, Molly blew the man with a confidence and ability that she did not know that she possessed, taking the full length of the man deep into her throat.

Bev moved on her knees and, reaching with both hands, grabbed her mother's dress and lifted her mother's dress. Patricia responded by raising her arms and allowing the summer garment to be removed. She was not wearing a bra, and was clad in only a red pair of panties. Bev leaned in to kiss the woman before lowering her mouth and sucking on the exposed breasts, first one and then the other, paying close attention to each nipple.

"Stand," the black man directed Molly, uttering the first word she had heard him speak during this entire time. His deep voice resonated, "it's time for me to get some of this pussy." He lifted the brightly colored dress from Molly's frame while Bev lowered her panties to the floor from behind. Molly willingly dropped onto the couch, settling on her back. She lifted and opened her legs, allowing him full access. The man bent and administered a few quick licks to her excited cunt. Noticing how wet she was, he raised quickly and, then, placing one knee onto the couch and grabbing his rock hard member, guided it to the opening pussy.

Molly felt a great pressure at the entrance of her pussy as it was forced open by the cock's head. She grunted and winced as a brief shock of pain shot through her. He continued to press himself into her, bottoming out in her with a few inches of his dick remaining outside. He slowly removed himself before thrusting back into her. This happened two times before Molly was rocked with the biggest orgasm of her life. She felt a release inside her as she flooded his dick.

"OH MY GOD!" she squealed as he again thrust in and then out of her. What escaped her next was little more than a series of uhh's and unh's as the large man pounded into her. Shortly after the first earth shattering orgasm, she experienced a second. Her mind went soft and fuzzy in ecstasy as her drove into her. The unconscious placement of her hand on his chest was the only thing that stopped him from continuing, withdrawing from her and allowing her to move away from him.

Molly rolled off the couch, to be replaced by Bev getting on all fours in front of the man. He placed his cock head at the smaller woman's pussy and slowly pushed in, before beginning a strong, yet rhythmic motion.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" screamed Bev. Molly had recovered enough to look down and see the black dick stretching her sister in law's pussy. A thick white cream could be observed coating the dick everytime her withdrew from the white woman.

Patricia, moving on instinct, laid on the couch and scooted herself down toward her daughter. Bev, reading the older woman's mind, leaned in, pushed the drenched panties to the side, and began eating her pussy. The two woman enjoyed extreme arousal and stimulation until both, simultaneously, came. Bev quivered with the man's full cock buried in her vagina. Patricia shook and moaned as her own orgasm washed over her.

12