Space Aliens vs. Cowboys Ch. 02

Story Info
"Alien" penetrates Lynda and Winona; talk shows next?
5.7k words
4.58
32.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROFESSOR R'S CASEBOOK

Case 99-1 Aliens vs. Cowboys

by Prof. Richard W.

(formerly of the University of ____________)

This story may be reposted in any on-line medium, so long as no one is charged any amount for access to the story, and the above e-mail address and this disclaimer are retained verbatim. All of the characters and their behaviour are fictional, and anyone attempting their behaviour is bound to get into a lot of trouble. Practice safe sex! [Practice makes perfect.] Copyright © 2005 by Richard Williams, all other rights are reserved.

Part 2 - A UFO mystery

"My partner and I were sitting in the Virginian just watching this show.

"I was getting horny, but I'm disciplined enough that I knew that I didn't want to waste time on a one-night stand. My partner is gay, so he probably was more interested in the cowboys, but he wasn't looking for one-night stands either.

"Frank came into the bar- Lynda's husband. I didn't know who he was then-- just another one of the cowboys. Not too long a time passed, and he had a couple of the German women giving him the eye, and then they were cozy around the table with some friend of Frank's who came in about then.

"My partner saw her first. Lynda walked into the doorway and stopped when she saw Frank with the women. She didn't come in and drag him out-- maybe she should have. Instead, she just watched for a while, with this hurt look on her face. Those beautiful breasts of hers moved up and down with sad, heavy breathing. My partner looked like he was going to cry, as he figured things out before I did. He nodded at me, gave me the high sign, so to speak. He's a real romantic.

"I made eye contact with Lynda, and let her know through my body language that I understood her. She blinked a couple of times and then gave me that blank look that showed she was taking in my message.

"I walked to the doorway. Frank never noticed, none of the local guys there seemed to notice. She is a knockout, but they're used to her always being around. They were all focused on easing the tourists into bed. Frank was enjoying the way that one of the women ran her fingers over the hard lines in his leathery face. That was the last I saw of him as Lynda and I walked out of the hotel.

"We strolled around town for a bit while she told me her story. The streets were dark and empty, so I suppose that no one saw us. She was feeling more and more relaxed with me, but was still too wound up to want to go into a trance. Finally, we stopped in at the laundromat. It was supposed to be closed at 7:00 p.m., but it was two hours later and no one was there. The lights weren't on in it, but there was some glow from the one street light outside and from the one pop machine inside. I pushed back issues of Redbook and the National Rifle Association magazine aside, and we hopped up on the window bench like a couple of teenagers.

"I was convinced now that she was the one who would enjoy meeting me on my runs through Wyoming, but even as we drifted into deeper rapport, I kept being stymied by her lack of imagination. Every turn that we took, trying to get her to think deeply, I ran into a dead-end.

"She shifted position slightly, and pulled a tabloid newspaper out from under herself. It was squinched up in the corner, and had been making her uncomfortable. Absentmindedly, she flattened it out, and glanced over it.

"Suddenly, her eyes lit up. She showed me an article about alien abductions, and I discovered that she faithfully read every account of that sort of thing in the tabloids. She was fascinated by that, and as the possibilities dawned on me, I went with the flow and took her deeper into the subject. She was not only fascinated by the topic, but she had an even stronger curiosity about aliens studying humans, or having sex with them.

"I had to straighten out and cross my legs to hide my new hard-on as I spotted my opportunity and paced her growing involvement, and guided her into the trance which would open a new world for her. Hey, of course I could barely wait to get into her, but I also found myself wanting to help her out of the trap she was in. So I'm a sentimentalist!

"She had already told me about her friend Winona, the only person she felt close to in this tiny town. I helped her choose her personal trance word, and then tested her by awakening her after making a suggestion that she call Winona to meet us. Everything clicked, Winona was on her way. In the short time for her girlfriend to walk over from her mobile home, I returned Lynda to her trance and began to introduce her to her coming alien abduction experience. Her eyes glowed with excitement, and I'm sure mine did, too.

-----------------------------------

Jock took a look at his watch and then continued his account. It was not clear to me as to what he was waiting for, but I decided not to press him.

-----------------------------------

"Of course, I prepared Lynda for Winona's arrival. When Winona turned up, I was pleased to see that she was a good-looking cowgirl, attractive in her own way. I had Lynda out of her trance by then, and she gave Winona her account of what had happened and warmly assured Winona of my helpfulness. I could see that they were on good terms, and Lynda was helping her to relax in my presence. As I had just suggested, Lynda offered that she would treat Winona to a soft drink. I just picked up from there-- Lynda led Winona to the machine to make her selection, and then eased gently back into her trance as Winona and I softly discussed the interesting way that the light of the pop machine flickered... how it was so relaxing... and seemed to blink at a familiar rate, like her heartbeat.

"I never had done an induction with two people at the same time, but since Lynda was already prepared to go under easily, it went smoothly. Winona had a lot more on the ball than Lynda, and so she easily picked up on my cues and went happily into a trance as deep as Lynda's.

"The streets were quiet this whole time-- no one passed by. If someone had looked into the darkened laundromat, they might not have seen us anyway. We stood close together, and as the sound of my voice penetrated their thoughts, they learned what to expect on their space adventure. Then I brought both of them out of their trances.

"We walked through the death-quiet streets to the truck. The two women climbed into the sleeper cab to wait for me. I sprinted back to the Virginian, where my partner was still holding down a table, and dragged him out with me. I talked fast, but since his part was to be easy, he understood quickly.

"It was a strange request that I made of him, but he knew that I would pay him back in some similar favor later on. I asked him to drive the truck while I went back into the sleeper cab and joined the women.

"Drive anyplace in particular?" That was the question. I told him he could drive anyplace he liked, just keep it in a low gear that would produce plenty of rumble and vibration. I swung up into the sleeper cab.

-----------------------------------

At this point, for continuity reasons, I will switch to Lynda's account. As you will see later on, Jock found a way for me to speak with her.

-----------------------------------

LYNDA'S STORY

"I don't know how the space ship got to Medicine Bow, but I do remember climbing up into it for the first time. Winona and I were frightened, but at the same time we felt excited. We hugged each other a lot as we found ourselves in a small steel cabin. At least it looked like steel, maybe it was some alien material, I don't know. There were notices on the wall, but I couldn't read them I mean, I read okay, after all, I read the National Enquirer and the Weekly World News. It was the alien writing. One of the words looked like U-S-D-O-T-- isn't that a strange word? We didn't have to wait very long before the alien showed up.

"He was gentler than I expected, and looked pretty human. He told us that this was kind of like a disguise, that he had taken, to make us feel more comfortable. He explained that he was on a... on a .... scientific research mission... and that he would not hurt us. He would have to take readings on our bodies, however, and test our reactions to certain things.

"This all fit with what I've read in the "Weekly Inquisitor" -- I read all their science articles because they have things that the Denver Post and the Casper Tribune won't print. The big papers cover this stuff up so it won't frighten people.

"Of course, I knew that in order to study us, he would want us to have our clothes off, but I was surprised at how it happened. I thought some ray would blast us, or some machine would rip them off, but instead he just pointed at Winona and she began to undress me, as if she already knew what to do. She didn't touch my panties, so I still felt like I wasn't naked. I mean, I didn't feel shy like I thought I would. For some reason, the more of my clothes that came off, the prouder I felt of my body.

"She'd never done that before, and it felt good. I never had thought of that, but her hands were so steady. I liked the feeling when she grazed my breasts as she helped me out of my bra.

"Actually, it felt good to get out of my clothes-- the spaceship cabin was so warm. I could see that Winona thought the same way, and so I undressed her. I left her panties on, too, but I felt so good about her being with me that I kissed her right down from her neck to her waistband. That surprised her, I guess, but she liked it.

"The alien seemed to like this, too. I thought that we'd end up attached to a bunch of wires, but he said that we were being studied by... 'more subtle means'... and that everything we were doing was fine.

"When he told us that we had nothing to worry about and that everything we were doing was just right, the way he said it made me feel good. I mean, Winona and I had never done nothing like this, never, ever, but it felt so right now to be kissing her and to feel her hands running over me... everywhere. To be honest, I hadn't known she would be so attractive.

"I sucked in my breath a little when Winona slipped her hands into my panties. I mean, nothin' like this had ever happened to me, I guess I said that already. The alien was so nice about it. I mean, this was not a normal situation at all! He said that what we were doing was really very helpful, and it helped his research when I held Winona's breasts in my hand and kissed them sooo hungrily. We were really getting into this. The way we could feel the vibration of the spaceship just seemed to add to everything.

"Our panties were really getting to be in the way. They were wet and just in the way. We laughed a lot while we struggled in the small space to strip each other- laughed about how shy we'd felt at first, and now we wanted to see each other's pussies and have the alien understand how proud we were of each other. It made perfect sense.

"We showed ourselves off to each other and to him. He smiled really big, and told us to "go ahead and enjoy feeling how soft and beautiful we were." I had never touched another woman there, and Frank hardly ever touches me with his hands, and he NEVER kisses me there, so it was all a new experience.

"Winona's touch on my clit felt so good. I stretched out like a kitten, and just loved it. Finally, I couldn't stand it, and I wanted her to feel the same way, and very soon my fingers were inside her, finding her most special spot, while I kissed her everywhere. Finally we hugged something fierce, our breasts squeezed against each other's, our vaginas pushing hard against each other, so wet! We exploded in a kind of orgasm that I never had before. I mean, Frank and I have orgasms, but they're kind of little compared to this.

"And that turned out to just be the start of things. While we had become so interested in each other, the alien had removed his human clothing. I looked up from Winona's arms-- we were sort of laying over each other, tangled together so beautifully, perspiring like crazy, and I saw him rolling on a rubber. It was some sort of space-agey thing, in a funny color.

"This is where Winona and I remember different things. For some reason, she thinks that his penis was human-sized-- she's seen a few, so she ought to know, I guess. I've only seen Frank's, but this one was wayyyy bigger as it grew. I am sure that it twisted and danced like a snake. I tried to follow it with my eyes, and then somehow I fell asleep for a bit, I guess because Winona had tired me out!!!

-----------------------------------

She giggled at this and paused for a moment while I wrote my notes. Of course, I did not argue with her about what she saw. She supposed that was my scientific approach, but it was also because I recognized the symptom of one of the School for Sexual Expressions training units. Advanced students who came back for post-graduate training had the opportunity to learn an ancient East Indian technique in which the master's penis took on the role usually held by a pocket watch or sparkling disc in Hollywood hypnotisms. As his subject could not or would not look away from it anyway, the master would use his detailed command of his muscles to flex his penis, and allow it to rise and fall in a rhythmic manner. I presume that this does double-duty, hypnotizing the sex partner while giving the subconscious the impression of great sexual control. In Lynda's case, she developed the alien theory into a sex organ with tremendous abilities. And, in Lynda's case, I deduced that she now was deep in a trance again, passively waiting while Jock turned his attention first to Winona.

-----------------------------------

"Winona tells me that I did close my eyes for a while, so anyway, I missed seeing what the alien did with her. She claims, though, that he had a special part of him that came out above his penis. She remembers watching it growing, and being scared and thrilled at the same time. He had a big erection, even if she says it wasn't snaking around like I know it was, but this other erection was smaller. Anyway, it turned out that she loved it.

"You see, as she was laying there all tired and wet, he moved toward her. It seemed perfectly natural to her, although she was still afraid in a way. But she was so relaxed from our making love, I guess you should call it that, that she didn't feel like moving away at all, I mean if she could of. AND, she had this powerful feeling that she wanted a man in her anyway, I guess, and here it came [Lynda grinned].

"She just stretched out, and it felt sooo good opening to him, tilting her pelvis up in that way that shows a man you'll do everything to have him deep in yourself. He came in so gently, making sure that it never hurt and that she enjoyed every inch. It was like he was exploring her, but in a wonderful way, like he really wanted her to enjoy it, not like some mad scientist. I guess on his planet they must be pretty far advanced on these things. A doctor's office must be a little different on their planet, huh? {She giggled.}

"The little thingy sticking out lined up with her clit just perfectly, and she realized that it was folding around her, drawing her little man into it, so that the alien was touching her clit even though his hands were both on her breasts or caressing her shoulders and her back. She said it felt just like Dan Wyant, he's the best man with his hands around this county she says (and that slut Norma Wilson agrees with her!),

-----------------------------------

I think that what she was describing is a type of condom which has a rubber knob on a shield above the penis. It's supposed to stimulate the clitoris, but my lover Sophia told me that when a former boyfriend tried one on, it was like being caressed with a toilet plunger. From talking with Jock, and later with Winona, I think that this is what Jock was using, but with hypnotic suggestions that made this experience seem extremely sensual and unusual. After all, wouldn't a society which had perfected space travel have also invented a high-tech, high-satisfaction condom?

-----------------------------------

"Winona was already still excited from being with me, and I guess seeing me just resting there was even kind of a turn-on, I mean having the alien all to herself for a bit, and it wasn't long, she tells me, before she and the alien had the most soul-tearing orgasm. The alien had her tell him what colors she was seeing, and that showed how scientific he was, wanting to know everything.

-----------------------------------

I wrote down in my notebook that Jock was storing away color values for use in future speed inductions of Winona. He would also, as a trained master, keep these in mind for insertion into suggestions to enhance her future pleasures. If she was especially sensual, he might buy small gifts for her in the same orgasm colors that she was now revealing to him.

-----------------------------------

"She just drifted off into a fog with that orgasm. She remembers seeing the alien turning to me, and telling me to wake up. Then she faded out.

"That's what I saw of her when I woke up. She had the most blissful look on her face, murmuring sweet words, and that was reassuring to me. In fact, it encouraged me, because I wanted to feel as good as she did!

"But since Winona had gotten to his dick first, it wasn't going to be as easy for me. I really didn't know exactly what to do, because Frank always rolls over and goes to sleep right away after we have... sex. [I noted that with her recent experience she was now putting her activities with her husband into a secondary category.]

"I didn't have to worry, though, because the alien very gently showed me what to do. He was so tender and self-assured, I guess because he does this in his work exploring Earth so much. Gee, now that I think about it, it makes me kind of jealous. I didn't mind sharing him with Winona, 'cause we know each other, but now that I think about it, he probably has lots of Earth women.

"He took off his condom, and I know Winona doesn't believe me, but it was like his dick came bursting out of it. It grew taller and taller, and danced in front of my lips. It felt so right to take it in my hand and guide it into my mouth. I was so hungry for it!

"As he taught me, I licked him tenderly, thought of my kitten at home taking those tiny laps of milk. He told me that the taste would be wonderful, and it was. I never had tasted Frank before, but then I guess this alien might have a special flavor, so maybe Frank isn't that great anyway.

"As I kissed him and while we cuddled, his penis grew stronger and harder. Instead of lazily dancing in front of me, it now was stretching taut, kind of full of tight energy the way the rope is when Frank ties an antelope carcass on his truck.

"He guided me with his hands, and it was so easy to kneel over him and open my legs around him. He went right up into me. Frank always pushes so hard, and before I'm wet enough, so it hurts. The alien went into me just the way that Winona described, as if he wanted to know everything about me.

"When he was all the way inside, I just let myself lean back a bit, and now his dick was pressing against the special spot that Winona had shown me. And then we began to kind of dance with each other, so beautifully.... [Her voice trailed off for a moment as she remembered the feeling.]

"When he was deep inside, coming up while I was coming down, he pressed against my... cervix... that's what the doctor calls it, and that was a feeling that I had never felt. We were so connected. He whispered to me that it was okay, that a special ray would keep me from getting pregnant here, but right then I didn't care. I wanted him to come there deep inside and fill me with his cum.

12