Space Aliens vs. Cowboys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably think that's strange, but you know, Frank is drunk a lot of times when we... make love... and he comes all over the place, or he's only half erect and comes in my vagina lips. I know that eventually he'll get me pregnant, but all I can say is what my mother said, "that with that kind of man, the kid will be one tough cookie, because he'll come from a sperm that is a hell of a swimmer."

"I loved being guided by the alien. He even helped me learn how to hold him with muscles inside that I didn't even know I had. I felt like I wanted him in me forever, but everything that we did made me feel closer and closer to the edge, and finally I fell off.

"I fell and fell and fell, but fluttering down like an angel, through lovely clouds, and then I landed safe in his arms. I collapsed against his strong chest. The alien had powerful arms. I remember chuckling at thinking that must come from steering his space ship. That was the kind of silly thought that came to me, as I felt so giddy lying there, feeling his sperm, even deactivated as he called it, deep inside me.

"After we lay there for a while, just hugging and being close, something Frank would never dream of, my alien lover's magical penis began to grow a bit. Then it swayed back and forth again, this way, that way, and I wanted to watch it closely, but it was late and I was so tired, and I guess I just fell asleep.

"I woke up back in the laundromat with Winona leaning against my shoulder. She was really drowsy, I had to shake her to wake her up. At first I thought the whole thing must have been a dream, but then I felt something in my bra, something warm and hard, kind of plastic.

"It was a sort of a pager. I'd seen them in the movies, but I learned that this one doesn't make a sound. I found that out later [she grinned wickedly this time].

-----------------------------------

She reached into her blouse and unclipped a small, silent vibration-mode pager to show me. It was a kind you could buy in any mall, but then Lynda had rarely been in a big-city mall.

-----------------------------------

"I kept wearing it right there where I'd found it, because it was kind of a present from the alien. I didn't know what it was at first, but then I discovered that every so often, it would buzz against my chest. I about jumped out of my undies the first time that happened, but pretty soon I got to enjoying that feeling, because what I learned is that meant his spaceship was coming back. I would start to feel warm and then I'd realize that I was getting wet just thinking about him coming back.

"Winona discovered that she had one, too. It was so much fun to discover her waiting out on the highway under the stars, the place where somehow I knew he would come. She knew he would come there, too. We giggled and hugged each other and even kissed while we waited. It's funny, we aren't Lesbians, because we only do it with each other for the alien science experiments. But it still felt good to know so much about each other, things that other people didn't know. I guess you could call them secrets.

"Sometimes a big truck would come past, but otherwise it would be quiet out there at night. We'd fall into dreams waiting, and then we'd wake up in the spaceship and our alien would be there. A few times, there was another alien, I guess to help him, but he didn't have sex with us. He seemed kind of dainty.

"Going back to that first night, we hurried back to the coffee shop at the Virginian, and sat there slugging down too much coffee, and talking wildly with each other. The place was nearly empty-- everyone else was in the bar, or had already gone upstairs to fuck or maybe sleep.

"Late, late, I saw Frank come down the stairs, checking his fly and smoothing down his mussed up hair. He looked so smug. He never saw me, 'cause I guess he didn't care who saw him-- he felt like such a stud.

"I was surprised when a few minutes later one of the German girls came downstairs, straightening up her hair, too. Then I saw Dan Wyant stagger down the stairs, and another German tourist woman came down after he went out the door.

"I didn't understand what words they were using. I guess they must have been speaking in German. But I could see that the one who'd been with Frank was really angry. The second one, the one who must have been with Dan, just glowed. Her skin looked beautiful, and she brushed her hair back so sensuously, and smiled at her friend like she was saying she was sorry but really wasn't at all. I think that she actually may have wanted her friend to feel like it was her fault that she hadn't had any fun with Frank, but of course, I knew what had happened. It had happened, or maybe I should say, it hadn't happened with me and him plenty of times.

"Of course, Winona and I felt sorry for both of them, compared to what we had just done. We happily were ready for more and more of the alien.

"I walked home, a little bow-legged [another grin] and climbed into bed next to Frank. He was laying on top of it, snoring, with his boots still on. Any second thoughts that I had vanished right away when I saw that.

"We wanted to keep this a secret. I mean, who would believe us! For a long time we were able to meet the alien at times when Frank was busy-- I especially loved doing it when he thought he was sneaking out on me. I wish I could speak German, I would have told those tourists what Winona said, that it would be more fun for two of them to go upstairs with Dan than for one of them to have Frank all to herself.

"Eventually on another night later on, one of them threw him out of bed right away. Maybe he was more of a clod than usual. He came home, and I was gone for ages, and then I came floating home. He beat the truth out of me, and then he was even more angry when I saw that I was proud of what I was doing, and especially when I told him that the alien "had made a real woman out of me."

-----------------------------------

I noted in my spiral book that sometimes Lynda reverted to using Country & Western lyrics as a way of expressing deep emotions. Jock had mentioned to me that he had found that this really streamlined her inductions; he just had to think of the right lyrics and she would instantly accept the concepts as her own. Of course, "Stand By Your Man" didn't work, since he could not hypnotize someone into doing something truly disturbing to their subconscious.

-----------------------------------

"When he had thought about it some more, he calmed down and started thinking of ways to make a fast buck on it. He was going to get me onto a tv talk show. He was going to get me an interview in the "Weekly Inquisitor" and so on. Luckily, he didn't guess that Winona knew about this, too, and I didn't let on. She told me how everyone in town heard about it from Frank, and people kept coming up to her and whispering stories to her about my experiences. She, of course, knew that this gossip was almost all made up. One old biddy told her that I was going to have the alien's baby, and Winona was angry and almost gave herself away by telling her about the special birth control ray, but luckily, the old lady wasn't paying attention.

"The trouble is, the producers kept wanting him to come up with a picture of an alien or even capture one to prove this wasn't just something I'd made up. Frank got to drinking with some of his bar buddies, and they came up with a plan for catching the alien, or at least getting a picture of his ship.

"Frank had never seen the vibrator in my bra, but he knew that somehow I knew when to go out and meet the alien. He spent a lot of time trying to figure that out. He started hanging around the house all the time when he thought the space ship might come, and he had his buddies load up the pick-up truck with all kinds of supplies for catching an alien. I don't know where he got the ideas from as to what to use for alien-hunting, but I didn't like it when he added his antelope-hunting rifle.

"Finally, the vibrator went off and I headed out to meet the alien. I hated doing this, because I felt that I was leading either the alien into a trap or Frank and his drinking buddies into fighting something too big for them. Either way, I didn't feel good about it, but for some reason I could not resist going out to the highway.

"Winona didn't turn up when I was there, but eventually I must have gotten tired, because I woke up hours later. I really felt rested and relaxed, and there was no bloodshed around me. I touched my blouse, and the vibrator was still there. I went home, kind of puzzled, and Frank was there. He didn't say a word, he just let me fix his breakfast like usual.

"He never said anything about that night. He went on to get me on a tv show, and we got an all-expense paid trip to Chicago out of it. I had a wonderful time, even though the tv host was pretty suspicious. Frank kept the money for the fee, but I didn't mind much because I got the trip, that was what I wanted.

"I met some really nice men at the tv station, and a couple of them like to come out here for the antelope hunt. I think that they'll let me know when they're coming."

-----------------------------------

Lynda grinned, more broadly than ever, and pulled another pager out of her purse. This one would silently show a code number or a Chicago toll-free phone number to call. I laughed, and she joined me in a hearty guffaw. And then she surprised me by unbuttoning her blouse and showing me the glistening curves of her streamlined, futuristic satin bra... the same style as Winona had worn. I should clarify, I knew she had such a thing, because Jock had already told me about bringing the women gifts from outer space. He had clipped off the Victoria's Secret tags.

-----------------------------------

"I like to wear this to remember the alien, but it also reminds me of how strong I can be in bed. I usually keep it hidden in the cleaning closet at home-- Frank would never look in there. Sometimes I just touch it for a second, but for something special like talking with you, I'll put it on. Just a second... [and she buttoned herself back up].

"With what I know now, I think the tv guys'll keep coming and coming back to Medicine Bow. Frank can wait for the next German tour bus if he wants to-- I'll be having more fun.

"But I still wonder what happened that night. And... I've never heard from the alien again, except for when he told me to talk with you.

-----------------------------------

I asked her how Winona was doing. Had she heard from the alien? I partly did this to hide my reaction, because the end of this story is that I knew what had happened that night.

-----------------------------------

Concluded in Part 3.

12