Space Babe

Story Info
A REALLY, REALLY close encounter of the pleasurable kind!
22.8k words
4.64
19.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space Babe

Copyright © BoundToLoveIt November 2020

The author maintains the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. All people, places, and things are solely a figment of my imagination, and/or are used in a fictitious manner.

Tags: Alien, Self-Bondage, Bondage, Electricity, Sounding, Blow job, Tease and Denial,Anal Sex, Cunnilingus, Fisting

---------------

Chapter 1

I've got to hurry up. I've got to hurry up. I've got to hurry up. I don't want to be late! There's no way in this world that I want to be late! I CAN'T be late! I just CAN'T. BE. LATE!

I've been running around my house gathering stuff together that I think I'm going to need.

I've paused to take a breather, and I'm standing in the middle of the hallway, looking at the big pile of crap I have piled near my front door, when I suddenly realize that I DON'T REALLY NEED ANY OF THIS SHIT!

I kick all the piled up stuff away from the door as I rip it open. I race through the door slamming it behind me as I tear up the walk towards my truck.

I hop in, start it up, throw it in gear, and punch the gas pedal through the floor as I lay tire all the way down the driveway and onto the street.

I look behind me into the bed of the truck at all the stuff I've already loaded thinking, nope, I probably don't need any of that fucking crap either.

I glance at the speedometer, and see that I'm speeding.

I realize that I better slow down because if I get pulled over, it could slow me down enough that it absolutely fucks everything up!

And there's just no way that I can let that happen! NO WAY!

I have just this one chance only! And I can't fuck this up!

I'm getting a raging hard-on just thinking about where I'm going.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

So let me go all the way back to the beginning.

It was approaching the middle of August. The Perseid meteor shower was due. It's the best one of the year. I had planned to go far, far away from the city to get away from all the city lights.

I was going to find someplace really deserted far away from anyone and anything because I wasn't just going to watch a meteor shower. I was going to find some deserted place where I could do a lot of self bondage and masturbate with a bunch of toys and have a great time all by myself.

I'm 53. 5' 10". About 170 pounds. I'm not a bodybuilder or anything, but I do have some muscles, and I exercise and keep myself in shape. I've never really been super confident with women, or been what you could call a pickup artist, but I have dated. I've been doing self bondage for many years.

I'd been self-employed my whole life, working many different jobs for only a short time at each one, so I wasn't really able to form any meaningful relationships with anyone.

Unfortunately, that meant I ended up leading a somewhat lonely life. Occasionally I would meet someone and maybe have a one night stand or something, or go on a couple of dates.

But I was always sort of afraid to let them know of my bondage interests for fear of scaring them off. As a result, I don't really have a girlfriend or anyone to play with.

Well, I'm retired now, and I have a lot of time on my hands, but unfortunately no one to really play with.

So anyway, I'm driving out of the city by myself, my truck all loaded up with food, water, clothing, a tent and sleeping bag, a few books, and a bunch of bondage toys and paraphernalia, and I'm looking forward to a long fun-filled 4 day weekend.

I have a Venus 2000 machine that I plan to run from a couple of extra car batteries and a 110 VAC inverter because there was no power out in the wilderness where I was going.

I have a Shockspot fucking machine that can run off of 12 VDC car batteries that I use to fuck myself in the ass with. I have some pillows, wrist and ankle cuffs, rope, handcuffs, cargo straps, carabiners, one-way rope ratchets, and all kinds of clevises, pulleys and hooks.

I also have an Erostek E-312B Estim power box, a PES power box, and a whole bunch of Estim electrodes both internal and external to shock the shit out of myself with.

I also have a wooden rack about 2' x 6 1/2' that stood on short 6" tall legs that I built that I could strap myself onto and be restrained while I used all these toys on myself.

And I had brought some ice cubes for my ice releases which I kept in a cooler and 2 industrial thermos bottles.

I hadn't eaten much solid food for the last 2 days, mostly soups. And I had given myself 2 enemas before I left home in preparation for fucking myself in the ass with my Shockspot fucking machine.

I figured that I was prepared for anything. The funny thing is, that I ended up missing the entire meteor shower anyway!

Because something extraordinary happened!

Holy fuck, I still can't believe it happened! No one would ever believe me. But I could fucking care less, because I KNOW it happened!

My whole body shakes and shivers, and I get goosebumps and a hard on just thinking about it.

And I absolutely, positively can't fucking wait to get back there!

I just hope she hasn't finished replenishing the fuel in her ship and left yet!

Please God, please, please, please don't let her have left yet!

And please, please, please, let me remember how to get back there!

But I'm getting way ahead of myself again. So let me tell you what happened.

I had to find a good place to go to, so I looked on a map and found a nice deserted area about 100 miles north of the city. It was early on a beautiful sunny Thursday morning in August without a cloud in the sky.

Perfect. Hopefully some nice clear nights for the Perseid meteor shower too. So I loaded up my truck and I headed north.

After driving for about 100 miles, I left the main highway and started branching off onto smaller and smaller roads off the beaten track.

I started looking for a good spot. I wanted to find a spot as hard as possible to get to without a four-wheel-drive that showed no signs of activity or vehicle traffic.

Eventually, off to the left I saw a huge field up on a rise. And far away, off in the distance at the far end of this field was a line of trees that looked like the start of a forest.

It looked very promising. So I left the road and drove into and across the field towards the trees.

Ahead of me was the beginning of a forest, but towards my left was a thin line of trees that ended at a narrow opening into the forest.

The line of trees formed a wall that prevented the opening into the forest from being seen from the road. Since I was looking for a place that I wanted to be free of any other people, this hidden opening looked ideal.

So I made a left and drove through the opening into the forest. This was not a road but a naturally occurring narrow path where there were no trees growing where I was able to drive.

I drove about 1/2 mile and the trail suddenly made a turn to the right and started going downhill. I drove another 2 1/2 miles still going downhill at which point the trail bottomed out, made a slight turn to the left, and ended in a giant sunlit clearing.

It looked like I was about 1/4 to 1/2 mile lower and 3 miles away from where I entered the forest. I saw no signs whatsoever of any human activity at all. No tracks, no litter, nothing. It looked like a pristine wilderness in which I was the first visitor.

I don't think I could've found a more secluded spot. The clearing looked to be about 1/4 mile in diameter, and on the far side was a beautiful lake which a waterfall poured into from a cliff on the right side.

It looked like the water was draining out of the lake from an opening on the far side at the same rate at which the waterfall was filling it, so the water in the lake always stayed at the same level. More importantly, it meant that the water in the lake was pure and clean and not stagnant.

And there was vegetation and trees and brush and rocks and other features all around that made this a perfect wilderness hideaway. The clearing was not totally barren, but yet it was not choked with all kinds of growth either, and there were small little hills and valleys all over.

The place looked like something out of a fairytale with a giant tree canopy that covered a lot of the clearing, but yet there were lots of openings through which to see the sky. This was absolutely, fucking perfect. I could not have found a better place.

It looked like the only way into and out of this place was the trail that I had driven down which was barely wider than my truck. It's hard to describe, but the whole place had a cozy feel to it. I did not feel exposed here. I felt hidden and secure. So I backed my truck up to a wall of trees and parked.

I'd make my camp right here. So I set up my tent, got my sleeping bag and some other stuff all set up, and decided to make something to eat.

When I was done, I figured I better explore my new environment just to make sure that there were no signs of any other people around and no wild animals or anything dangerous or unwanted.

I explored the whole area without finding a single sign of any other living thing at all. Not even any small animals. I had this whole place entirely to myself! Boy was I going to have some fun, I just knew it. I just didn't know how much fun!

I went back to where I had set up camp figuring that I would set up my rack, some bondage equipment, and some toys so they were ready to go when I was. After doing that, it was starting to get somewhat late in the day, but I was still not quite in the mood to play yet.

And that lake looked so inviting, that I figured I would go for a swim. I didn't have any swim trunks, but I mean what the hell, I had the whole place to myself, so I didn't have to wear a damn thing!

I stripped and grabbed a towel and headed off for the lake. I thought the water would be cold, but surprisingly for some reason it was actually warm.

I guess the sun beating down on the water helped warm it. Anyway, I swam around and relaxed for about an hour really enjoying myself. A couple of times I thought I heard a noise, but I wasn't quite sure because the waterfall was making a little bit of sound. Probably just my imagination.

One time when I was sitting on the edge of the lake, I could swear that I saw something moving behind some reeds on the opposite side of the lake. I'm not going to say that I was actually scared, but I will say that I was somewhat nervous and worried that there was a wild animal around.

I watched and stared at that area for a long time but did not see anything moving anymore other than that one time I briefly thought I saw something. I walked all around the lake and checked out the reeds and the areas nearby without finding any tracks or sign of anything at all.

I guess it might've been a breeze or me seeing things, who knows. So I decided not to worry about it.

Anyway, I was done with my swim and I headed back to my camp. When I got back there, I couldn't put my finger on anything specific, but for some reason I thought things looked a little different somehow. Like maybe a few of my toys were in a slightly different position. But I couldn't swear to it.

I just wasn't sure. It wasn't anything really noticeable, just a feeling I had. I mean, nothing was missing, or anything. All my food was still there. And I figured if there was an animal around, surely they would've gotten into the food, and I would've noticed that.

So I put it all out of my mind and figured everything was okay and it was now time for me to have some self bondage fun.

I had picked a nice level flat grassy area on which to make my camp. I don't know why, but the grass around here did not grow tall, it was all short. Not as short as if you had cut it with a lawnmower, but it was still only about 3 or 4 inches high. So I unrolled a large rubber mat about 3' x 8'.

On top of this I placed my wooden rack. As I said, this rack is 2 feet wide by 6 1/2 feet long and it stands on 6" tall 2 x 4 legs. The rack itself is made of four long 2" square wooden rails spaced 6" apart with a cross piece at each end.

The way I use it is like this:

I lay on this rack and use 1" wide cargo straps to strap myself to it. These cargo straps have a spring-loaded buckle at one end.

You put one end of the strap through the buckle, and the spring keeps the buckle tight on the strap, so as you pull the strap tight it stays tight until you push on the buckle to release the strap.

There are also 2 buckles permanently mounted to each of the 2 outer rails in such a way that their straps form loops that I place my arms in. One loop on each rail will tighten above each of my elbows, and one loop on each rail will tighten onto each of my wrists.

These 4 spring-loaded buckles are modified so that they do not stay tight by themselves.

The loose ends of each of the 2 straps pass through 2 pulleys mounted to an inner rail under my back so that the loose ends of the straps turn 90° and now run parallel to the rails towards my feet and are attached to 2 eye hooks screwed into each end of a 10 inch long wooden dowel rod.

There is an eye hook screwed into the center of the dowel rod. This eye hook is attached to one end of a rope ratchet. The main mounting hooks of these 2 rope ratchets are attached to 2 ice releases down near my feet.

The loose ends of each of the rope ratchets are attached to 2 strong bungee cords which pull the arm loops tight. The bungee cords are so strong, that when the arm loops are tightened, I cannot pull my arms free.

The bungee cords cannot tighten the arm loops until a couple of quick release latches hooked into the middle of the eye hooks on the dowel rods are released by pulling on lengths of parachute cords. These are my arm loop tightening triggers. The loop tightening mechanisms for both arms are identical.

When I am strapped onto this rack, I have a lot of options as to how I want to pleasure myself. I can have my Venus 2000 suck my cock and work me over. Or I can use my Shockspot fucking machine to fuck my ass with a dildo.

Or I can use my E-stim power boxes and some combination of electrodes to shock the shit out of myself. Or any combination of all of these! For now, I decided that I would just use the PES power box with an anal electrode in my ass, and an electrode on the base of my cock to make me cum.

So I set up a car battery, the inverter, the power box, wires and electrodes, the conductive lube and everything else. Then I filled the 2 ice releases with ice cubes and mounted them. Now I was ready.

I used a couple of bungee cords to hold a couple of pillows to the rack where my back and head would rest.

I laid down and positioned myself on my back on the rack. Sitting up, I put one strap around each ankle and each of the outer 2 rails. I put one strap around each knee just above the knee and each of the outer 2 rails. I put one strap around each thigh near my groin and each of the inner 2 rails.

I slipped on a rubber glove, lubed up my ass and the anal electrode, and slowly shoved it into my ass. I smeared some conductive lube on the base of my cock, slid on the cock electrode, and connected the electrodes to the power box.

I placed the power box on the mat right below where my left hand would be restrained so I could control it while I was bound. From experience I knew that I had enough ice in the ice releases to last for about 1 1/2 hours or so.

And I had the control box at hand so I could control the electrostimulation so I wouldn't cum until just before the ice melted. I had set up a digital clock where I could see it so that I would know what time it was and when the ice was ready to release me.

I lay back down and put another strap around both inner rails and my chest just above my nipples. I slipped each arm into its respective arm loops making sure that each upper arm loop rested above each elbow, and the lower arm loops rested on my wrists.

The loose ends of the 2 arm loop trigger cords were tied to the rails just below my wrists. I was just about at the point of no return. All I had to do was pull those 2 cords.

I lifted my head up and looked around one last time just to make sure everything was okay. Everything looked good. It was so quiet and peaceful here. There were not even any animal sounds.

Okay, it was time to do it! Reaching down with both hands I grabbed onto both of the trigger cords, knowing that once I pulled them, I was a prisoner of the rack until the ice melted.

I made sure my left arm was positioned correctly, pulled the left trigger cord, and Zzziiippp! The 2 bungee cords quickly retracted and the two arm loops snapped down onto my left arm and wrist.

I checked to make sure that the arm loops were tightened onto my left arm correctly, and the power box was positioned where I could reach it. So far so good.

I'm now at the point of no return. When I pull the right trigger cord, that's it.

I took a deep breath and pulled the right trigger cord! Zzziiippp! The trigger cord released the quick release latch, the 2 bungee cords quickly retracted, and the 2 arm loops snapped down onto my right arm and wrist.

That's it! I'm here for the duration.

I was now locked onto the rack until the ice melted! All of the straps were tight as hell, and there was no way in the world that I could ever get loose until the ice released me!

I turned on the E-stim power box and cranked up the power until I felt a nice halfway decent electrical throbbing in my cock and ass. And I could feel my sphincter muscles slowly clenching and unclenching in time with the electrical stimulation from the anal electrode. It felt great.

But I was in no hurry to turn it up yet because I knew that I had at least an hour and 1/2 before I would be released.

And I planned to start turning it up very gradually and very slowly until near the end I was finally going to be blasted with strong pulses of stimulation that would make my cock jump and twitch and my ass clench and spasm and finally make me cum like a freight train!

I couldn't wait! This was going to be great!

So I laid there enjoying it all, very, very slowly turning up the power on the box. I think there was something psychological happening here by being out in the wilderness all alone, strapped to this rack, totally helpless, being electrically stimulated, that was increasing the pleasure that I was feeling.

I had told myself earlier that I was NOT going to rush things, and that I was going to only turn the power up real slow and drag it out. But I was starting to feel something primal, and so I decided to turn the power up even more.

I started moaning and jerking and thrashing and jumping around, and straining against all of my bonds. And my ass is spasming and convulsing, and my cock is jumping and jerking and twitching and dripping, flinging pre-cum around when it jerks and twitches. I was hard as a fucking rock!

My cock and ass are jerking and spasming in time with all of these electrical pulses, and my body is thrashing around and convulsing in time with them also. Oh my God, this is feeling so fucking fantastic!

But now I'm starting to think that I may have turned the box up a little too high a little too fast, because this sure does feel stronger than I've ever felt it before!

Just as I'm thinking this, I hear something, or I think I do!

I raise my head and look around, but even though I don't see anything, I'm still starting to feel just a little bit nervous about the sound I thought I heard.

I'm shaking and quivering from all the stimulation and I look over at the clock and see that it has only been about 30 minutes so far! Holy shit! I have about an hour more to go! I better hurry up and turn this box down a bit!