Space Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I quickly reach over to grab the box to turn the power down. And just as I grab the box, my body convulses, my hand jerks, and the box flips away out of my reach!

And as the box flips over it lands upside down, the power knob hits the mat and gets turned up a lot more!

And I guess the speed knob got bumped too, because the pulses started coming faster now!

HOLY FUCK! My entire body is bouncing on the rack! My cock is as hard as a rock, jumping and jerking forward and backward and up and down and left and right, flinging pre-cum everywhere! Man I am really dripping!

My legs and feet are twitching! My toes are curling and un-curling in time with the shocks! My arms are jerking around. Even my hands have started to clench and unclench in time with the stimulation! I can't stop them!

My ass is clenching and spasming so powerfully that I bet it could easily crush a beer can flat if one was in my ass!

OOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!

GGOOOODDDAAAMMMNN!!! HOOOLLLLYYYY SSHHHIIITTT!!!

I know I hear something now, and suddenly I realize that it's me screaming and moaning and crying out while I'm thrashing around and convulsing trying to free myself from this fucking rack! I can't get loose! The rack is just too strong! I built it too well! The straps are too tight! Boy am I fucked!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

The power is turned up way, way more than I've ever had it before! I don't know how much longer I can take this! It's just too fucking much! TOO FUCKING MUCH!!!

The pulses are absolutely amazingly strong! And they must be coming at about 3 or 4 per second!

I am continuously bouncing on the rack now! My body is just bouncing and bouncing and bouncing and convulsing and shaking and quivering and jerking and thrashing around!

The pulses are coming so fast that my ass is solidly clenched onto that fucking anal electrode! My sphincter just barely starts to release it before clenching down fucking supertight again! The anal electrode feels like it's being sucked into my ass and becoming part of my body!

Jesus Christ! I never knew that my ass muscles were that strong! I can't believe how tightly and powerfully my sphincter is gripping that anal electrode! I'll bet if I hooked a chain up to it, I could tow a bus!

And I can't believe how swollen and hard and straight my cock is! It's so hard and stiff and pumped so full of blood that it is just standing straight up pulsing in time with the shocks.

My left arm is stretching and reaching as far as I can to try to reach the power box. But it's no use! It's too far away! I'll never be able to fucking reach it! Oh my God, I am stuck like this! I - I - I - I - I just can't fucking reach it! I can't believe this is fucking happening to me! This is unbelievable!

How could I have allowed myself to get into this fucking situation? It's going to be at least an hour until the ice releases me! I'LL NEVER LAST THAT LONG! I can feel myself relentlessly building toward an uncontrollable, unstoppable, inevitable orgasm to end all orgasms! The most powerful one of my life.

My cock is so stiff, and the muscles in my cock and pelvis are straining and spasming so hard, I just know that when I finally do orgasm, I'll probably shoot my cum all the way up into the treetops! At least it fucking feels that way. I'm really scared. But I'm also turned on more than I've ever been before!

I have never been stimulated so powerfully before in my entire life. I am breathing so fast, and my heart is pounding so hard, that I'm starting to worry and wonder if my body will be able to keep taking all this stimulation, or if I'll die like this! But at the same time I'm so fucking turned on and excited!

I have almost no control over any part of my body anymore! My entire body is bouncing and convulsing. My arms and legs are twitching. My fingers and toes are curling and un-curling. My cock is pulsing. My ass is clenching. And no matter how hard I try I just cannot reach that fucking power box!

Now I just heard something again. I know I fucking did. And I know there's no damn way it was me this time! It's not me! It's not me! I know it's not me! I KNOW I fucking heard something this time!

Oh my God! there is something or someone here with me! The sound was CLOSE! I can tell! Please don't let it be a dangerous wild animal! Oh God, please don't let it be a dangerous wild animal, because I am so absolutely, totally fucking helpless right now!

I absolutely, positively do not want to be eaten or attacked by a wild animal like this!

It's all I can do to muster enough control over my body to finally raise my head up and look around.

And when I do, I absolutely cannot fucking believe my eyes!

Chapter 2

IT'S A WOMAN! An absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, stunning woman! Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10, she's a 15! She is absolutely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! Anywhere. In person, on TV, in a magazine, or anywhere!

I don't think it's even possible for a woman to be more beautiful than she is! Her green eyes are absolutely fucking mesmerizing! And she has this absolutely amazing head full of long blondish silvery hair down to her waist that's waving in the breeze. Except, wait a second, there is no breeze!

Is her hair moving by itself? This is fucking unreal. She has the most beautiful tits too. Not too big and not too small. Just right. And she's squatting down by my feet just watching me! She's just... she's just fucking watching me! And she has this smile on her face while she's watching me!

And she's nodding slightly like she is agreeing with some secret little joke or something.

And she's looking right into my eyes! She's staring right into my eyes, watching me lay there convulsing and quivering and moaning. And she's smiling like she's enjoying the show. That's it! That's what she's doing. She is watching me like I am entertainment for her! I'm sure of it. I'm entertaining her.

And she's naked! I can't believe it! She's actually fucking naked. God damn, she is fucking gorgeous! What the fuck man? What in the fucking world is she doing out here? Naked. Out in the middle of nowhere? What the fuck! I'm trying to make sense of all this but I can't even think straight anymore.

I am being shocked and stimulated so strongly, and my body is convulsing and jerking and bouncing. All the different parts of my body are twitching and curling and un-curling and pulsing and clenching and spasming!

I can't even fucking think straight, but I also can't take my eyes off of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. And here I am, lying here so helpless and powerless and vulnerable.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR! THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED TO MEET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD!

All these thoughts are shooting through my head at the speed of light: Who is she? What's she doing here? Where did she come from? How come I didn't see any evidence of her being here before? Was that her I saw hiding in the reeds? Did she play with my toys earlier?

Where was she hiding? What's she going to do to me? I'm really starting to get close to an orgasm right now. Between being tied up, and having the shit shocked out of me, and having the most beautiful woman in the world so close to me just watching me like this, I am starting to lose all control.

I sure hope the hell I don't pass out. But that is a distinct possibility because that fucking power box sure is working me over!

And she is making me horny as fuck. Part of my mind is trying to stay conscious and focused on the real world, and part of my mind is trying to figure out what she's going to do. So far she hasn't said a word.

She leans forward onto all fours and slowly crawls up my legs looking into my eyes the entire time. The touch of her hair on my legs almost makes me cum immediately right then and there.

She comes to a stop with her face right above my cock. I can see her nostrils opening and closing like she's smelling me. That's what she's doing. She's smelling my cock! She is actually smelling my cock.

She sits back up and starts looking around at the bungee cords and rope ratchets and straps and the way that I've bound myself to this rack. I can see the intelligence in her eyes. I know that she understands exactly what she's seeing, and what I did to myself. And now her smile gets even bigger!

She squats there and watches me jerk, and quiver, and convulse for a while. I AM SO CLOSE. I think I'm going to cum any second. Suddenly, she calmly reaches over, picks up the power box, and turns it off, and not a single fucking second too soon!

Oh my God! Finally my body can calm down and relax. It feels like my body just melts down onto the rack. My entire body was tight and vibrating like a guitar string while I was being shocked. Oh my God what a fucking relief. But I feel like I was robbed too, because I didn't even get to have an orgasm.

I'm winding down just laying there watching her watch me. I am mentally exhausted. So far she has not made a single sound yet.

I can't get over how beautiful she is. Now that I'm not being shocked I can concentrate on her more. She looks sort of familiar. I don't know why. Then it hits me. She looks like a combination of every stunningly gorgeous beautiful porn star you've ever seen, all rolled together into one!

She is a God damn fucking living wet dream! She is sex on a stick! Beside the word sex in the dictionary is her fucking picture!

She is squatting there with her arms resting on her knees and her legs spread wide apart just watching me. I look between her legs and see her pussy which is completely hairless and absolutely fucking perfect.

She has the most beautiful pussy and pussy lips I have ever seen. OH MY FUCKING GOD! ARE HER PUSSY LIPS ALIVE? THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MOVING AROUND ALL BY THEMSELVES OPENING AND CLOSING!

I must be fucking dreaming. I simply can't believe what I'm seeing. This is absolutely fucking incredible. SHE is absolutely fucking incredible. But yes. Her pussy lips ARE moving all by themselves!

I'm still breathing heavily, but finally I catch my breath enough, and work up enough nerve to say something. I say, "Hello. Who are you?". No response. I hope she can talk. Knowing my luck she probably speaks a foreign language or something. I try again. "Please, talk to me. Who are you?"

She says, "Just a traveler."

YES! SHE TALKS! AND IN ENGLISH TOO! It looks like my luck is changing. We're actually going to be able to talk to each other. Excellent. Now I just have to get free from this rack because I really want to fuck her so badly my dick is throbbing!

I say, "No, I mean what is your name?"

She says, "Jenna"

I tell her, "That's a beautiful name. My name is Matt."

I ask her, "What are you doing here?"

She says, "Watching you."

"No, I mean what are you doing here out in this wilderness all alone? And where are all your clothes?"

"I was conducting a survey mission until my ship's energy vessel was breached and my fuel became depleted. And I only wear a flight uniform while in transit. Now you tell me. Why are you laying here bound to this wooden structure sending electrical impulses into your body?"

I'm thinking, what the fuck! Great. I finally meet the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's a fucking loony walking around in the woods all by herself. But hey, that's fine with me, I'll still fuck her, NO PROBLEM!

I look at the clock and say, "I like to tie myself up, and the electrical impulses make me feel pleasure. But according to my clock, I'm bound to this rack for about another hour or until this ice melts. So would you please pull the rings on those 2 quick release latches down by my feet and free me?"

She glances at the clock and says, "No, I won't do that."

"What do you mean no! Why not?"

"Because according to your clock, it is not time to release you yet"

"But I changed my mind! I set up the ice releases before I knew you were here! Now that you're here with me, I want to be free!"

"Yes, it is unfortunate that you are still bound to this wooden structure until your ice melts, but I intend to take advantage of that fact and feed on you."

Oh my fucking God! She's going to EAT me!? Is she actually going to fucking eat me!? What the hell man! This really sucks! She can't really mean that, can she? I finally meet the most beautiful woman in the world and she wants to fucking EAT me? Come on man, I don't fucking deserve this!

"You... you don't mean that you're really going to eat me, do you?"

"No, I'm not going to eat you. But I am going to suck every drop of semen out of your body. I'm going to fuck you and suck you and milk you dry repeatedly until there is not one single drop of semen left in your body. You are the first human I've encountered since I landed 2 weeks ago, and I'm starting to get weak, so I need to feed. Semen is the most nutritious raw nutrient there is."

"Wait, wait a minute. What do you mean you landed 2 weeks ago? What do you mean you need to feed? I'm confused! Please explain yourself. What is going on here?"

"As I said earlier, I was conducting a routine survey mission during a transit of your solar system. During a meteor storm a rogue meteor punctured my ship's energy containment vessel and all of my hydrogen fuel was lost to space. I landed on your planet on emergency power 2 weeks ago. I have since then repaired the breach and am currently performing electrolysis on the water in this lake to extract the hydrogen needed to replenish my lost fuel. I have also been studying your planets audio and video transmissions and so-called Internet, and I have learned all about this planet and your languages and slang. Now, do you have anything else to say before I begin feeding?"

"YES! Lots of things! Like, are you really telling me that you're a Space Babe from another planet? And you came here in a flying saucer? And you're using the water in the lake to make fuel? And when you have enough fuel you're going to fly back where you came from? But first you're going to suck all the cum out of me?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. And multiple times. I believe that answers all of your questions now. Anything else before I begin?"

"Yeah. Lady, I think that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, but I also think you're a Looney Tune and you're off your rocker! Space Babe my ass! What a story! It's just my luck that I run into some goofy fucking derelict running around in the woods without clothes claiming she's an alien from another planet! You're crazy! Please, let me go now! Please. Please, pull the rings on these 2 quick release latches down by my feet!"

"I think not. In fact, just to ensure that you are not released automatically before I am finished feeding, I believe it's best to disable your ice releases. You will only be released after I am finished and if I decide to release you. In fact, as far as your idiomatic expressions are concerned, I am not a Looney Tune, or off my rocker. After all, you are the one who came to this lonely place all by yourself, tied yourself to a wooden structure, and then started pumping electricity into your body! And you're calling me crazy? You're funny. Now, I have 2 questions for you. Do you really think that I am the most beautiful woman you've ever seen in your life? And, are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes! You are absolutely, positively the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life! And, NO! No I don't really think I'm ready for this! And what do you mean IF you decide to release me!? Wait. Wait. Wait. Just wait a minute now! Is this going to hurt?"

"I admit that you are the first human that I will feed on, but believe it or not, across the galaxy, most creatures physiology is very similar. And based on my experiences with other species, I don't really think it's going to hurt. In fact, most species find it extremely pleasurable. But it will probably drive you crazy, and send you through the roof, and leave you drooling and babbling for a while, not able to form any complete sentences, and not even able to remember your own name. In fact, you might even pass out.

And it's probably good that you're strapped down to this wooden structure, because I can pretty much guarantee that you are going to jerk and twitch and jump around and convulse and spasm and quiver and scream and whine and moan even more than you were doing before when I found you. But no, it's not really going to hurt. Unless you call too much pleasure painful. And I am flattered that you think I am the most beautiful woman you've ever seen in your life, so I will make this as pleasurable of an experience as I can for you. But I am going to drain you dry. And I am going to do it multiple times.

But don't be afraid, because I am an expert at doing this. I know exactly what I'm doing. So, using your Earth slang Matt, I advise you to buckle up, because you are going for a fucking ride! And as far as you not believing that I am what I say I am, I'm sure that once I start feeding on you and fucking you and sucking you and milking you, you will finally come to believe that, I am indeed, as you say, a Space Babe! Now, are you ready?"

"Ah, I guess so. I mean, no not really. But it's not like I even have a choice now, do I?"

"No Matt, you don't. But first, let's get rid of these useless electrodes. We can do much, much better than these!", she said laughing as she crawled up to my crotch on all fours, and removed my cock electrode and slowly pulled the anal electrode out of my ass and tossed them both aside.

"And now, let's just disable these pesky little ice releases, shall we? We wouldn't want you to 'accidentally' escape before I was finished feeding now, would we?", she said while laughing. Then she reached over to where all of my bondage paraphernalia was laying, and picking up some carabiners and clevis hooks, she proceeded to connect them between my rope ratchets and the frame of my rack, effectively bypassing my ice releases. So now it didn't matter if the ice melted or not. I wasn't going anywhere until she released me! I was now her prisoner with no way to get free.

Then she crawled up towards my head, and taking an extra pillow, she grabbed my hair and lifted my head up and jammed the extra pillow underneath so that my head was propped up and I could watch her.

Then she grabbed my head with both hands, looked into my eyes, and said, "before we really get started, here's a little taste. I'll go slow. And try not to gag too much." Then she licked her lips, and lowered her head and began kissing me. So of course I fucking kissed her back!

After a few seconds my lips started to tingle. Then she opened her mouth slightly and I could feel her tongue enter my mouth. She was french kissing me. I could feel her tongue playing around inside my mouth. It was really making me horny. She was an excellent kisser.

Ever since she had turned the power box off I had started to lose my erection. But it sure was starting to come back now! She had a really long tongue. The longer she kissed me the longer her tongue felt. In fact, her tongue was actually starting to enter my throat! I was starting to gag. She pulled her mouth away and said, "Relax Matt. Just breathe normally through your nose. Try not to gag. Just relax your throat and breathe normally through your nose."

Then she resumed kissing me and working me over again with her tongue. And she kept watching me and looking into my eyes and holding onto my head the entire time. Her tongue was definitely starting to enter my throat. She kept flicking it all around and teasing the whole inside of my mouth and throat.

Occasionally I would start to gag, and she would retract her tongue slightly and pause the motion of her tongue, waiting for me to stop gagging. But she never stopped kissing me. Then she would resume her tongue work. She was gradually working her tongue deeper and deeper down my throat! I couldn't fucking believe it! Her tongue felt like it was at least a foot long! No exaggeration! I mean it! HER TONGUE FELT LIKE IT WAS LITERALLY AT LEAST A FOOT LONG! It was absolutely unbelievable. The whole inside of my mouth and my entire throat were starting to tingle. The tingling felt electrical!