Space Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my erection had returned with a vengeance. My cock was as hard as a fucking rock again! I was gagging less and less. And finally after a while, I stopped gagging altogether.

Then she really went to town and started to retract and extend her tongue repeatedly, from being barely inside my mouth to all the way down my throat! She was actually fucking my throat with her tongue! Incredible! I couldn't believe how fucking erotic this was! She started to increase the speed at which her tongue was fucking my throat, and I was actually starting to get dizzy. My whole body was starting to tense up, almost like I was approaching an orgasm. But that couldn't be, could it? It sure felt like it.

Her tongue was starting to plunge all the way in and out of my throat about 3 or 4 times a second now, and it actually felt like her tongue had expanded in size so that it filled my throat completely! My entire body started to shake and quiver and vibrate. My hands were starting to clench and unclench. My toes were starting to curl and uncurl, and my entire body was tensing up and starting to tingle! And the tingling actually felt electrical! I couldn't believe it. I had lost control of my body again. Jesus Christ, I THINK I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO CUM FROM THIS!

An orgasm was fast approaching. I was starting to breathe really fast. And my heart was pounding so hard. My cock was jumping all around flinging pre-cum everywhere again. My body was starting to bounce all around again and I just couldn't stop it. And she still kept holding onto my head tightly, staring into my eyes, continuing her tongue fucking routine. I was mesmerized by her eyes, and I was delirious with pleasure. I was swooning. And still she kept tongue fucking me. I think my eyes were finally starting to roll back in my head. And just before I was past the point of no return, right before my orgasm started, and just before I began to pass out, she pulled her tongue out of my throat and stopped kissing me. It's like she could sense when I was going to cum, and she stopped everything right before I could. Holy fuck. Talk about tease and denial! I've never been so close to cumming in my life!

She looked at me and said with a smile, "So how was that?", She said laughing. I couldn't even calm down and breathe properly yet, let alone speak. And my heart was still fucking pounding. And my body was still shaking and quivering and my cock was still as hard as a rock and dripping like crazy.

She said, "I forgot to mention that my saliva works as an aphrodisiac and as a sensory enhancer. So does my pussy juice. And it also works somewhat like your Viagra. We have to keep you excited and hard now, don't we? But don't worry, if I think it's starting to wear off, we'll just do this kissing thing again, or I'll make you lick my pussy. We'll just lay here for a few minutes and I'll let you catch your breath before we really get into it."

And then she started to laugh again. She damn well knew the exact effect she was having on me and she was absolutely enjoying it. I started to get somewhat scared because I just now realized that I was in the hands of a fucking master, and she was able to play me like an instrument! And I was absolutely powerless to prevent it. I was totally at her mercy. And to tell you the truth, knowing this made me so god damn fucking horny that I almost came again just thinking about how totally under her control I was! I was starting to think I was in heaven.

She sat up beside me and gently grabbed my cock, not stroking it or anything, just holding it at its base. I could feel my cock pulsing in her hand. And I knew that if she so much as stroked me just 1 time, or even simply grabbed my balls, I would fucking explode. I hoped that she didn't do that because I didn't want to cum yet. I couldn't explain it, but it almost felt like I was hanging at the edge of an orgasm. I was so excited and tense and primed to explode, and it seemed like she knew just what to do to keep me right there, right on the fucking edge of cumming. I was like a wound up spring just waiting to be released.

I looked at her and I could see her hair moving around all by itself, not a lot, just a little bit, gently waving around sort of like Medusa with her snake hair. I looked down at her pussy, and yes, her pussy lips were indeed opening and closing and moving around all by themselves! And that was really, really, really fucking turning me on because I was just now starting to wonder, that if she has that much control over her pussy lips, then what in the fucking world could her pussy do to me? As soon as I thought that, I realized that I just couldn't wait for her to fuck me and milk me dry!

I was still a bit dizzy and still trying to breathe normally, but I thought I saw something peeking around from behind her hair and shoulder. I wasn't sure what it was. But whatever it was, it was definitely moving. I know I saw something. And then I realized that it looked just like a fucking tail! OH MY GOD, does she have a fucking tail!? Does she? Holy fuck does she have a tail? And then I had another thought. I started to wonder what all she could do with that tail.

So I'm thinking to myself now: Most beautiful woman in the world, check. Hair that moves by itself, check. Saliva and pussy juice that works like an aphrodisiac and Viagra, check. Tongue at least a foot long, check. Pussy lips that move around all by themselves check. All right then, I guess she really is a Space Babe! And if so, then yes, I guess she absolutely could definitely have a fucking tail!

And I'm suddenly aware of the fact that she's oh so gently and slowly squeezing and releasing her hand on the base of my cock keeping me right at the edge. My body feels like a rubber band that is stretched so tight that it is right on the verge of snapping! I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. It's like right before you're ready to cum, when your cock is all tensed up, and you're building up towards your release, right before you spasm and shoot your load. Except that I'm building up and building up and building up towards that explosive spasm, and it just keeps building up with no end in sight! SO MUCH PLEASURE! SO... MUCH... PLEASURE! UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE!

I realize that now I am looking forward to this so much that I just can't wait. I am SO fucking ready to cum! I'm fucking going crazy. This is absolutely unbearable. Unbelievable. I am so ready to fucking cum I can't believe it. OH MY FUCKING GOD! I am so ready. So. So. Ready! I don't know how much more of this I can take. My head is starting to spin.

"Jenna, please let me cum now! I have to cum! Please, please, please. I don't know how much more of this I can take!"

"But I do. I know exactly how much more of this your body and mind can take. I am empathic, and I know exactly what I am doing to you, and I know exactly what your body is feeling right now."

"But if you know what I'm feeling, then you must know that you're driving me crazy right now! Why won't you let me cum?"

"Of course I know I'm driving you crazy Matt. But remember, I've been stuck here on this planet all alone in this forest for 2 weeks. Not only am I hungry, but I am also bored. So not only am I going to feed, but I am also going to play with you for a while! I mean, I have to get some sort of fun out of this too."

I'm a little afraid to ask, because I think I already know the answer, but I ask her anyway, "Jenna, I'm afraid to ask, but ah, do you ah, do you have a tail?"

She looks at me and gives me this huge smile and says, "Why, yes I do Matt. And just wait until you see what I am going to do to you with it!"

When she said that, I could feel my cock get even harder. And what she said made me feel so fucking horny that I looked right at her, and with a huge smile on my own face I said, "Okay Jenna, you win. I won't resist you. In fact, I am looking forward to it. So I want you to fuck me and suck me and milk me dry as much as you want! But please, try not to kill me from too much pleasure!"

And she laughed and said, "yes, that would be unfortunate now, wouldn't it? Because I intend to fuck you and suck you and milk you dry multiple times. And I'm not evil, so of course I don't want you to die. I'll just monitor your vital signs so that doesn't happen."

Okay then, I guess I really am going to get fucked and sucked and milked dry by a beautiful Space Babe while I'm all tied down and helpless to prevent it!

HOLY FUCK! IS THIS EVERY GUYS FUCKING FANTASY OR WHAT!? GOD DAMN! I am so fucking turned on, and I am really looking forward to this now! I am so god damn fucking horny and excited right now, and my cock is so rockhard. I am probably the only man on earth lucky enough to have this happen to him! What kind of an absolutely stupid fucking idiot would I have to be to try to stop this from happening to me? I am going to enjoy the fuck out of this even if it kills me!

After all, there are a hell of a lot more worse ways to die than to be fucked to death by a beautiful Space Babe!

So hurry up and bring it on Jenna baby doll. BRING IT ON!

I was really getting into this now. I was ready to go for broke, and submit wholeheartedly to this. "Okay Jenna, I'm fucking ready! Do me baby! Show me what you got!"

"Is that a challenge Matt? You really should be careful what you ask for. You just might get a lot more pleasure than you want or can take."

"Jenna, I want as much as you can give me without killing me! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And I cannot think of another single thing that I would rather have happen to me right now than to be fucked and sucked and milked dry by you! And Jenna, just so you know, you won't have to MAKE me lick your pussy. I WANT to lick your pussy! In fact, I CAN'T WAIT to lick your pussy! You are absolutely fucking gorgeous, so let's do this!"

"Why thank you Matt. I'll remember you said that. Because my pussy and clitoris are basically the same as human women have. And I can feel pleasure the same way when I am stimulated. So I am going to hold you to that. So after your mind turns to mush, and I send you out beyond the orbit of Pluto and back and I let you recuperate, I'm going to expect some stimulation from you in return. Now remember, once we get started you're probably not going to be able to talk or even form coherent thoughts anymore. You may even pass out. So you won't be able to tell me to stop. But that doesn't really matter, because once we start, I'm not going to stop anyway. So are you really sure that you're ready for this?"

Oh my God. I must be absolutely fucking nuts for doing this, but what the hell, In for a penny, in for a pound, I guess. You only live once, right?, "Yes Jenna, I'm ready"

"It's good that you're finally ready Matt. But we're going to hold off for a few minutes because you're way too excited right now. We can't have any fun like this because as soon as I touch you you're probably going to explode. I want to tease you and play with you for a while before I start winding you up. So first you're going to have to calm down. Just close your eyes and relax and lay here while I go for a swim." She stood up and looked down at me for a few seconds, and then said, "Don't go anywhere now, okay?" Then she turned around and walked towards the lake laughing and cackling!

Chapter 3

That was when I got my first good look at her entire body, front and back. Her body was absolutely fucking incredible. I'm just guessing, but she looked to be just about my size. She wasn't skinny. She wasn't fat. She was just fucking perfect. She had all the right curves in all the right places. That sounds like a cliché, and maybe it is, but it's the truth. She was totally naked with a beautiful golden tan. I didn't have a measuring tape with me, but I would guess she was probably about 34 - 24 - 36. She had the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen with nice big juicy pussy lips. OH MY GOD THEY'RE STILL MOVING AROUND, OPENING AND CLOSING ALL BY THEMSELVES! And when she turned around, I could see those big beautiful pussy lips hanging down between her legs as she walked away. And yeah, God fucking damn did she have the most beautiful fucking ass! An absolutely perfect ass.

And then I got my first good look at her tail. Goddamn did she have a long tail! It had to be at least 4 or 5 feet long! It grew out of her body right where you would expect it to, about 3 to 4 inches above her asshole. It looked like the base of her tail was at least 2 to 3 inches in diameter tapering down to about 1 1/2 inches at the tip. But the tip of her tail was not pointy. It was rounded. And it was swishing the air while she walked, waving all around. God damn, I couldn't believe how awesomely her ass swayed while she walked away. Her entire body was a fucking thing of beauty. I think I'm in love!

I can't believe she just walked away and left me here like this. My rack was facing the lake with my head propped up on the pillows, so the only thing I can do is watch her while she walks away towards the lake. And watch her I do. And as she walks away, I see all of her hair gather itself together and braid itself into a single long ponytail! Oh my God she is absolutely fucking incredible. She must have total control over every single part of her body. I watch every step she makes until she gets to the lake.

And as she nears the lake, she starts to run. And then I see her jump into the air at least 10 feet high as she dives into the lake! Jesus Christ. She is absolutely fucking unbelievable. Every single bit of doubt is gone from my mind. She absolutely, positively is a fucking Space Babe!

From what she said earlier, I know that she intends to really work me over when she gets back from her swim. This might be the only chance I have to take a nap. So I force myself to relax and I close my eyes and try to make myself go to sleep. I need to calm down, and lose this erection, and bring my heartrate and breathing back to normal because not only am I a little scared about what's to come, I'm also excited as fuck thinking about what she's going to do to me when she gets back! But I have to stop thinking about that otherwise I'll never be able to get to sleep. And I definitely do need some sleep before I have to deal with her again.

Now I'm laying here with my eyes closed, bound to this fucking rack, trying to relax, and I start to wonder about whether I'm even going to get to see this meteor shower tonight. And thankfully, I finally drift off to sleep.

I come awake as she's standing above me, straddling me and the rack, wringing the water out of her ponytail with her hands, making it drip onto my chest. I watch her as she steps away from me and stops several feet away. She turns around to look at me for a couple of seconds, and then all of her hair starts whipping around like a whirlwind incredibly fast, and I realize that her hair is drying itself.

Then her tail quickly snaps twice like a whip and shakes the water off of itself. After about 30 seconds her hair is all dry, and I lay there and watch as it braids itself into 2 sexy as fuck dominatrix ponytails!

Holy shit she is full of tricks!

She walks back to me, and standing above me with her hands on her hips, she asks, "Did you have a nice little nap? I hope you're ready, because I'm hungry and I want to feed"

She's standing right above me and I don't know whether to look in her eyes, or look at her pussy, because from my angle they're both staring me right in the face. I mean Jesus Christ, her pussy lips are moving all by themselves like her pussy is breathing or something. That is just so fucking strange and erotic.

"Yes Jenna I'm ready. But I'm also hungry. For regular food. Don't you eat regular food?"

"Don't worry, you can eat in a little while. I won't let you starve. And yes, I do eat food. But semen gives me certain nutrients that I just can't get any other way."

"So... what are you saying? Do you just... do you just fly around in your, what? Your flying saucer? Going from planet to planet sucking cum out of people?"

She laughs for a few seconds, and then says, "Oh Matt, you're fucking hilarious! First of all, yes it is a saucer, because a saucer is actually the most efficient shape to create an anti-gravity field around and also to travel through different gaseous and liquid mediums. And second, no, I don't deliberately go flying around from planet to planet sucking cum out of people. Remember, I didn't want to be here. I am only here because of an accident. And you're only here because you have some sort of bizarre bondage electricity fetish. So I suggest that we make the most of this situation. I'll give you lots of pleasure. And you'll give me lots of cum. That's a fair trade, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Do you REALLY have a flying saucer? I looked all around earlier and I didn't see it. So where are you hiding it?"

"You can't see it from here, but to the left of the lake is a small knoll. And on the other side of that knoll is a cave that was just large enough for me to pilot my saucer into. But don't worry, you'll see it later on tonight, because it's going to get dark soon, and I have no intention of sleeping out here in the woods. So I'm going to bring you and your food into my saucer with me for several reasons. First, it gets cold out here at night. Second, I want to sleep in my own bed. Third, I'm not leaving you out here alone. And forth, I am nowhere near done playing with you. In fact, I really haven't even gotten any cum out of you yet.

Now I hope you're done with all of your questions because I'm tired of waiting. I'm hungry for your cum, and I'm going to take it from you whether you want to give it to me or not! And I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before in your life. Now for the last time, and I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, get ready!"

"Well Jenna, part of me is scared to death, and part of me is so fucking excited that I can't wait for you to do it to me! So yes, I'm ready! DO IT!"

"Fine."

She bends down and crouches on her hands and knees, straddling my legs with her head above my cock. Suddenly her ponytails come down and grab my balls, each one wrapping itself around one of my balls, and they start squeezing and tugging on my balls! I suck my breath in as they yank on them. My cock gets hard almost immediately. And she's watching me the whole time looking for a reaction. Then she lowers her head and opens her mouth, and her tongue shoots out and starts flicking around the head of my cock teasing me.

Then she starts focusing on my frenulum, flicking it and licking it and sliding her tongue all around on it. It's starting to drive me nuts because that's the most sensitive part of my cock. And I know she knows this. That's why she's doing it! Oh my God it feels so fucking great! My body starts tensing up again, I'm starting to breathe heavy again, and my heart is starting to pound again. She's fucking torturing me and enjoying it. And she's smiling and staring into my eyes the whole time, like a cat watching a mouse while she plays with it. I'm just her fucking toy. I know that now. I'm her fucking toy!

Her ponytails are tugging on my balls and then releasing the pressure, and tugging on my balls and then releasing the pressure, over and over again.

Then my body starts to do the whole jerking and bouncing and convulsing routine again. My arms and legs are starting to jerk and twitch. Then all of a sudden her tongue wraps itself completely around my cock about 7 or 8 times all the way from the base to the tip! And I now realize that her tongue is a lot longer than 1 foot! And it starts squeezing and releasing my cock like a little boa constrictor. And every time it squeezes, I feel an electrical shock! I can't fucking believe this shit! She's electrically stimulating me with her fucking tongue! Just like my power box. Only a hell of a lot better and stronger and more pleasurable!