Space Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is absolutely unbelievable. I don't know how long she's been doing this to me, because I have completely lost all track of time. But it feels like it's been going on forever. And then the tongue squeezes and shocks start speeding up. And her tongue is starting to squeeze my cock tighter and tighter each time she squeezes. And the shocks are getting more powerful each time she shocks me.

My heart is racing. I'm breathing in and out as fast as I can. I've lost control of my body again. My toes are curled, and the fingers and thumbs on my hands are spread wide open and stiff, and I can't close my hands at all. My entire body is tensed up and stiff as a fucking board.

My whole body is jerking and twitching and shaking and spasming and convulsing and vibrating and quivering and bouncing up and down uncontrollably! All at the same time!

She's squeezing me and shocking me about 4 to 5 times a second now and it almost feels continuous.

I can feel myself building up to an orgasm. And I already know it will be the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my entire life.

I am starting to scream and moan and I can't help myself. I try to say something, but I can't actually form any intelligible words. In fact, I can't even remember what I was trying to say.

The only thing coming out of my mouth is gibberish and babbling.

My cock is drenched from all of the pre-cum that is being squeezed out of it.

And I haven't even come yet! Holy shit, I haven't even come yet!

I'm still continuing to build to an orgasm and I'm almost there. I am so close. I. AM. SO. CLOSE!

I repeatedly try to beg her to please, please let me come now. I really need to come now. But the only sounds that I can make are meaningless nonsense. I can't even form words anymore.

And her ponytails are squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing my balls.

I simply cannot believe that this is happening. I've never felt this much pleasure before. I have no frame of reference. I'm losing touch with reality. I think I'm losing my mind.

And the entire time she's doing this to me, she's staring into my eyes and smiling. And I can't stop staring into hers. We have some sort of connection thing going on. I am completely under her control mentally and physically. I know it. And she knows it.

And deep down inside, I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVING EVERY FUCKING SECOND OF THIS!

I have never in my wildest dreams even imagined that it was possible to feel like this!

And then I also realize, that even if I was not tied down to anything, it would be impossible for me to even try to resist her. She has total control over me and I am loving it.

I am getting dizzy, and I think I'm starting to hyperventilate. And I'm screaming inside my own head for her to please please let me come. Please Jenna let me come! I can't take anymore!

And then I feel the tip of her tongue start to very rapidly flick against my frenulum. And her entire tongue starts to pulsate and vibrate. And the shock frequency or duty cycle or whatever changes.

And her ponytails are squeezing and tugging my balls. And now I can feel my orgasm building and building and building. I am almost at the point of no return now.

I am just about there! I'm almost there... I'm almost there... I'm. Just. About. There.

AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I AM THERE! IT'S HAPPENING! I can feel the first contraction starting. Nothing can stop me now!

YES. YES. YES. I AM FINALLY GOING TO COME!

Just as I know that I'm going to cum RIGHT NOW, I see her tongue quickly unwrap itself from around my cock and slither back into her mouth.

And with her ponytails repeatedly squeezing and tugging on my balls, her mouth shoots down onto my cock.

Then she starts Deepthroating me, and sucking every drop of come out of me as my cock starts spasming and the cum begins exploding from the end of my cock.

And then my entire body locks up. I lay there spasming and vibrating and quivering, unable to move a muscle.

Even my vocal cords are locked up. I can't utter a single sound. I can't even scream or moan!

As I lay there orgasming, the spasms and contractions feel so powerful that I'm afraid I'm going to tear a muscle down there or something.

I can't believe what I'm feeling. I've never felt such pleasure in my life. I've never even dreamed that it was possible to feel such pleasure.

I can't tell you how fucking fantastic it felt to finally be allowed to cum!

And my orgasm seemed to last forever. It just kept going on and on and on. And I just kept pumping and pumping and pumping cum out of my cock. And she just kept sucking and sucking and sucking it up!

OH MY GOD. FUCK ME! OH MY GOD. FUCK ME! OH MY GOD. FUCK ME!

And as I watch, I see her pigtails release me as her lips open up, and her tongue comes out, wraps itself around my balls, and pulls them into her mouth too.

As my balls enter her mouth, I can feel them being electrically shocked now also.

The electrical shocks are occurring so rapidly now that they feel almost continuous and I can't move!

My entire body is completely paralyzed, and the only thing I can do is lay there and watch helplessly as her head rapidly bobs up and down as she sucks and sucks and sucks every single drop of cum out of me.

And that's the last thing I remember right before my eyes roll back in my head and I pass out!

Chapter 4

Even before I'm fully awake and my eyes are open, I know that something's different.

I feel a lot warmer than I did before. And almost below the threshold of hearing, I can sense a soft low frequency hum that seems to be slowly pulsating.

I open my eyes, and sure enough, I'm not in Kansas anymore. In fact, I'm not even outside anymore. Somehow, I'm inside her saucer. Jesus Christ! I'm inside a flying saucer!

Not only that, but I'm also still strapped onto this fucking rack! And as I look around, I see all my stuff sitting on a table. There's my Venus 2000, and my Shockspot, and my 2 power boxes, and all my toys! And my cooler full of food. Basically everything except my tent, my sleeping bag, and my truck.

But seeing as how full of tricks she is, she might even have them stashed around here somewhere too.

And beside me on the floor is my digital clock which is telling me that I was passed out for 2 hours. Jesus Christ did she do a number on me! And as I remember what all she did to me, I start smiling and smiling and I just can't stop.

God damn did that feel fucking fantastic! That was the best most powerful orgasm of my fucking life!

I can't really see much from where I'm at, but the room I'm in looks pretty big. I can see a couple of view screens and control consoles that does who knows what. It looks like she just stuck me in the corner and left. Except this room doesn't have any corners. The walls are all smooth curves.

And I think to myself, of course dummy, you're in a flying saucer. It's round. There are no corners. And then all of a sudden with a soft hissing sound, part of the wall slides away revealing a doorway. And guess who comes walking through it?

"Jenna! You really do have a flying saucer! But how did I get here? And why am I still bound to this stupid rack? And are we still on earth?"

"I told you I had a flying saucer. Physically I'm a lot stronger than you. So I just carried you and your things in here. It still took two trips though, And you're still bound to that rack because I'm not done with you yet. And yes, we're still on Earth."

"So how long is it going to take before you have enough fuel to leave? And when you do leave, where are you going? I mean, where is your home?"

"All indications are that I will have generated enough hydrogen to fill my containment vessel in 2 or 3 more days. And my home is on a small planet in a solar system on the other side of Proxima Centauri, which is the closest star to your own. Now I know you're full of questions, but before you ask me all of them, Please don't. I'm trying to be polite, but I really don't feel like explaining the theory of the universe or teaching you celestial mechanics. However, I will tell you this: It's going to take me about 1 of your months to get back home. When traveling from star system to star system, time is almost meaningless because my ship's gravity field folds timespace, but inside of a solar system, I have to go a lot, lot slower. That's what accounts for most of the travel time."

"Ok Jenna, I understand. But please, just a few more questions? Are there men on your planet? And are all of the women on your planet as beautiful and gorgeous as you are? And will you please release me now?"

"Yes, there are men on my planet, but there are more women than men. And while all the women on my planet look different from each other, they all look pretty much the same as me. And no Matt, I'm not going to release you yet because I'm not done feeding. Soon. Now please stop asking."

"You're saying that all the women on your planet look like you. Wow! That's awesome! And you can set me free Jenna, please. I promise I won't run away! I promise!"

"I'll think about it. But right now, it's feeding time again Matt", she said laughing.

"Jenna I'm not resisting you, in fact I'm looking forward to it. But I really need a drink of water."

"Of course, how thoughtless of me.", She said as she walked over to my cooler and reached in for a small bottle of water. She came back over and said, "I'll bet you want me to hold it for you too, right?", as she laughed. Then she held it to my lips as I chugged the whole bottle. Boy that hit the spot.

She sets the empty bottle back on the table and came back over to me. "I'm glad I found you Matt, because I've been simply dying of boredom. Now we're going to have some fun!"

She straddles me and squats down above my upper chest with her pussy right by my face. I can see her pussy lips opening and closing all by themselves. And even though my cock was starting to get hard again all by itself, she said, "Let's get you really hard Matt. I want you to lick my pussy 2 or 3 times. Just give it 2 or 3 nice long slow strokes with your tongue, that's all.", Then she spread her legs as she leans forward slightly bringing her pussy right to my mouth.

I look up at her and she's staring at me with a big smile on her face, like she's playing a trick on me and I haven't discovered it yet.

I look back down at her pussy and her lips are slowly opening and closing like her pussy's breathing! This is so fucking wild! And she is so fucking gorgeous!

Well shit man, you don't have to ask me twice. I can't wait to taste this pussy! So I lift my head up, and as my mouth gets close, her pussy lips spread wide open by themselves to give me better access.

So I give it a lick.

Wow! My whole tongue immediately starts to tingle. Jesus Christ! Is her whole fucking body electrical? That was definitely a mild shock! But it was a pleasant shock. It actually felt good.

And I can feel my cock immediately get harder. So I give it another lick. And I get harder still. So I give it 1 more lick and I hear her make a tiny little mewling sound. Now I'm rock hard again.

"All right, that's enough for now Matt. We don't want to overdo it."

"Jenna, I promise I won't try to run away, but please let me loose so I can really enjoy this."

"No. I like you right where you are. And don't worry, you're going to enjoy this all right! And trust me, it's better if you're tied down for this part!"

She stands up, and taking a couple of steps backwards, she squats back down again and spreads her legs with my cock right in front of her pussy.

Well I gotta tell ya that my cock is rock hard and throbbing, just waiting for her to fuck me. I mean I just can't fucking wait man! I just know this is going to be so good!

My head is still propped up on the pillows, and I'm laying there watching her pussy, waiting for her to slide that fine pussy around my cock.

Except that that's not really what fucking happens.

Because as I'm watching her pussy, I see this, what? A tube, worm, tentacle? I don't know what to really call it. But what I do know is that this thing comes out of her pussy and starts slowly waving around in front of my cock!

I'm amazed and terrified at the same time! What the fuck is this? I look up at her and she has this big smile on her face as she sees my reaction to this whatever it is. And it keeps extending from her pussy until it's about 18 inches long!

It's smooth with a little hole in the end, and about 1/8" to 3/16" in diameter. And as I keep watching, I see the end of it change shape and form itself into a ball about 3/8 of an inch in diameter! Holy fuck! What the hell is this!

And then another ball forms about 3/4" behind the first one. And then another, and another, and another. And these balls keep forming until there are a bunch of them, and the last 1 foot length of this thing is made up of a bunch of little balls!

Holy fuck! I finally realized what I was seeing. I've seen them in ads for sex toys. They're called beaded sounds. And this one was fucking alive! I was starting to get a bad feeling about this. But at the same time, it was turning me on something fucking fierce.

Now it stops waving around and is just standing straight up. And as I watch, all of a sudden all of these balls start moving!

The 1st one on the end disappears and the rest of them all move along towards the end of this thing. And as they do, the missing ball reappears behind the last one in line.

And all these balls are moving along, disappearing from one end, and reappearing on the other. Jesus Christ! It's like a moving Marquee of fucking balls!

My mind is frantically performing calculations and imagining all kinds of things, but I can't for the life of me even begin to imagine what this is going to feel like!

I have never had anything inside of my cock before

And then they suddenly stop moving and instantly change direction for a couple of seconds, and then they change direction again. And then they're speeding up and slowing down and speeding up and slowing down.

And I look up at her and she has this absolutely huge fucking smile on her face, and I realize she's putting on a demo for me! She's showing me what's in store for me. Oh my fucking God! She's going to fuck my Dick with this thing!

I can't believe it. I just can't fucking believe it. I couldn't in my wildest dreams even begin to imagine something like this!

Then it starts gently waving around again like a cobra and all of the balls disappear.

Suddenly it stands straight up, and a second later, the end of it plunges right into my peehole!

Oh my fucking God! It starts disappearing into my cock! It's fucking slithering down inside my urethra! I can feel it moving all around inside my cock. This is fucking insane! And it feels so God damned fucking great.

I start to squirm all around and I can't stop. Call it sort of a defense mechanism or too much stimulation or whatever, but my body is squirming all around and I can't stop.

And she's just squatting down in front of my cock with her legs spread wide open, resting her arms on her knees, smiling and watching me squirm around. I can tell that she's fucking enjoying this.

And now I understand why she said it would be better if I was tied down for this. There's no way I could've stayed still on my own.

Then it stops squirming around inside my cock, and I can feel a ball form on the end of this thing and begin pushing against my prostate! And I can feel the ball getting bigger and bigger. It's really pushing against my prostate now.

I can feel my prostate start to tingle, and I realize that she has a fucking electric pussy too!

Then the ball gets real small. Then it gets real big. And when it gets big, she shocks my prostate! I yell and my whole entire body jerks. God damn did that feel fucking great! Then the ball gets real small again. And then it gets real big again. And then she shocks my prostate again.

And my body jerks again. She's physically and electrically stimulating my prostate with this fucking ball! I'm going fucking nuts. It feels absolutely, fucking incredible! It's impossible to describe what it feels like.

The ball just keeps pulsating and shocking, pulsating and shocking. Big, shock, small, big, shock, small, big, shock, small. I can't believe how good it fucking feels. She's fucking milking and shocking my prostate. Unbelievable. IT FEELS SO, SO FUCKING GOOD!

She gets up on all fours and positions her pussy right over my cock. And she's still milking me with this 'living sound' thing that extends from her pussy into my cock.

She's staring into my eyes as she slowly starts lowering her pussy down onto my cock. And as she does, her pussy lips actually form sort of a tube around my cock and guide it into her pussy.

It is absolutely, positively the best, incredible, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, delicious, pleasurable feeling to feel my cock slowly slide all the way into her beautiful tight wet warm Space Pussy!

Oh my God! Yes. Yes. Yes. I am actually fucking a beautiful, gorgeous Space Pussy!

Finally she is laying on top of me with her full body weight, her arms and legs stretched alongside mine, my cock buried deep into her pussy, when I feel her pussy lips form themselves around my balls and cup them tightly! Oh my God I'm in fucking heaven!

"Oh my God Jenna, this feels so fucking incredible!", She just smiles at me not saying a thing.

My cock is rock hard and now now my entire cock is starting to tingle, and I'm starting to feel shocks in sync with the shocks from the ball stimulating my prostate.

Since I saw the demo she put on for me, I know what's coming next. I'm afraid of what it's going to feel like, and at the same time I just can't wait!

Well I didn't have to wait long, because all of a sudden I feel all these balls form along its length and I almost immediately fucking cum! And then nothing happens for a few seconds and my urge to cum goes away.

Then all the balls form again. And a second later they all go away again. Then they all form again. Then they disappear again. But the entire time that is happening, the end ball is still pulsating and shocking my prostate.

And every time the line of balls forms, I can feel them all the way from deep inside of me at my prostate, to the base of my cock. Incredible, simply incredible.

And then everything speeds up. The pulsations and shocks, and the balls forming and disappearing, it all speeds up.

My body is jerking in time with the shocks, and my body is starting to tense up. My heart rate starts increasing and I'm starting to breathe hard now too. And my cock is so hard, that I could punch my way through a car door with it.

I've lost complete track of time. I don't know how long this has been happening, but it's been a while.

And then everything changes. The balls stop forming and disappearing, and instead, the whole line of balls forms and starts moving along like a marquee towards her pussy.

I know it sounds strange, but from what everything feels like, I know exactly what's happening inside me.

And there is just simply no way in the universe that this feeling can ever, ever be described. It's just not possible. It has to be felt, there's no other way to explain how pleasurable this feels, and how much it's turning me on.

As the ball nearest her pussy disappears, it reappears on the end, larger than all the others and it shocks my prostate as it moves along, rubbing it. Only the last ball rubbing and shocking my prostate is large in size while it's in contact with my prostate. The rest of them are their normal size.

And then the speed of all of these balls moving along and the shocks speeds up even more.

I'm starting to shake and jerk and quiver. My fingers and toes are clenching and unclenching again, and my mind feels like it's leaving Earth orbit, drifting off into space. There's just so much pleasure I'm losing focus.