Space Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart is pounding and I'm really breathing heavy now, and my whole body is tensed up. And I feel like an orgasm is approaching. And it keeps building, and building, and building with no end in sight.

And then I remembered something I read. I remember reading that when you have a prostate orgasm you don't actually ejaculate but you do orgasm. And you can orgasm continuously over and over and over and over again!

And it's a whole body orgasm! You feel it in your entire body, not just in your cock. And you can literally keep orgasming for hours! And if and when you do finally ejaculate, you shoot out more cum than you thought that you had inside you, and for longer than you ever thought possible!

HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT! IS THIS WHAT SHE HAS PLANNED FOR ME!? Oh my God. That would be absolutely fucking incredible! I'm grunting and moaning and making small little indecipherable sounds that don't really make much sense at all.

Well my body is starting to shiver and shake more and more, and I'm all tensed up like a wound up spring. And my eyes are squeezed tightly closed, and I'm just trying to ride this wave of pleasure waiting to begin orgasming.

Then I hear her say, "Matt, Matt. Open your eyes Matt." So I open my eyes and I see her face above mine smiling at me, and she says in sort of a singsong voice, "Maaaattttt, I have something fooorrrr yooouuu."

And then I see her tail come around from behind her, and poke up from between our stomachs. And she waves it slowly in front of my face.

And she has a huge smile on her face, and she's laughing as she says, "Look Matt!"

So I look.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

All of a sudden the tip of her tail swells up into the shape of a little mini football! A second later there are two of them! Then a second later, they flatten out and start rotating in opposite directions! Then a second later they disappear, and in their place is a pyramid with rounded corners. Then a cube with rounded corners. Then a ball about 3" in diameter. Then there are two balls. Then there are three balls. And then these balls start to randomly change size and slide up and down on the end of her tail!

I know what she's doing. She's putting on another fucking demo for me! And suddenly I know what I'm seeing. And I know what's coming!

And I can tell you right now, that I absolutely, positively know that fisting cannot even begin to compare to what she's going to do to me!

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! GOD DAMN! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! OH NO! JENNA DON'T DO THIS! YOU'RE SCARING ME TO FUCKING DEATH NOW! PLEASE JENNA. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!"

"Yes Matt! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Now don't be a big baby. It's not going to kill you. But it IS going to turn your brain to mush! And trust me, you're absolutely going to love this! You just don't know it yet! Now you won't be able to make words, and you won't even know your own name, but you ARE going to love this. Yes, you can call me sadistic and devious, but I'm just trying to have some fun here. I wouldn't ever hurt you Matt. Look at it this way, I'm actually doing you a favor. Because when you are old and gray and sitting in your rocker, do you really want to be wondering what this might have felt like and how good it would feel if you hadn't talked me out of doing this to you? Life is too short and precious for you to not explore every avenue to feel pleasure. And I'm having too much fun to stop now anyway, so save your breath. Besides, after you wake back up from having passed out, you're going to thank me! Now here we go!"

And with that, the tip of her tail slips into her mouth and she lubes it up with her saliva, then it whips out of sight, and the next thing I know, I can feel it trying to push its way into my ass!

Well she's absolutely blowing my mind right now because I know she's going to fuck me in the ass with her tail and there's not a damn thing I can do about it! I guess all those science fiction stories you hear about anal probes are true.

The whole time she was talking to me, those balls that were shocking me and rubbing my prostate had never stopped rubbing me and shocking me. And my cock is so hard and swollen, I'll bet that 98% of the blood in my body is in my cock.

I squeeze my ass closed as hard as I can to try and make my sphincter close up so that her tail can't push its way in. It's no use. She's too sneaky. The end of her tail becomes really pointy and it slithers its way in. And then the rest of her tail follows right after.

I feel my sphincter get pushed open and her tail start sliding in. And it just keeps going and going! Oh my God! How much of her tail is she going to bury in my ass!?

More and more of her tail is disappearing into my asshole. I can't see what's happening down there, but it feels like 50 feet of garden hose is being pushed into my ass.

I know one thing though. All those cam girls you see shoving big dildo's up their ass can't hold a candle to what's happening to me! I wish I had a video of my experience today. I could literally make at least a billion fucking dollars with it!

Man oh man does my ass feel full!

Now my asshole and sphincter and rectum are tingling, and who knows how far up my ass that tail has gone. I'm being stimulated and shocked pretty good now. And now my sphincter is clenching and unclenching in sync with the shocks I'm receiving from the balls in my cock!

It feels like my entire pelvic region is alive with electricity.

I'm feeling shocks everywhere now. My cock and prostate are being shocked and rubbed, with those balls that are moving and marching along like a marquee from that tubular thingy that she extended out of her pussy and wormed it's way down into my cock.

My balls are being shocked from her pussy lips that she has wrapped around them and is holding tightly.

My cock is buried balls deep in her pussy, and I can feel the entire length of it being shocked by her pussy that has tightened around it.

I can tell that her tail is buried way, way deep up inside my ass, and she's shocking the shit out of the entire length of me that is in contact with her tail.

And I can feel shapes being created along the entire length of her tail that's up inside me! Jesus Christ! I can feel that whole length of her tail inside me squirming around and changing into all kinds of shapes and spinning around and sliding up and down along the length of her tail!

I can't even begin to imagine all of the shapes on her tail that she's creating inside me and what they're doing! But I can feel them pulsating and changing shape and size and moving all around. I wouldn't be surprised if she has 2 or 3 feet of her tail buried up inside my ass.

And all of these shocks and pulsations that she's doing to me are all in sync with each other.

My whole body is rigid and at the same time jerking and jumping and convulsing and shaking and quivering and bouncing all over the rack! I can't help myself. These shocks are amazingly powerful.

My fingers and toes are clenching and unclenching. My arms and legs are jerking and twitching. My heart is racing and I'm breathing superfast. And I'm trying to yell and scream and moan all at the same time. But the only thing coming out are unintelligible little noises.

My sphincter is clenching and unclenching real powerfully. And now I feel her tail turn into a long line of big balls, and start doing this moving marquee thing, moving from the end of her tail towards her body. From deep inside me towards my asshole.

And as all of these big balls move along in a line, every one of them pulsates and rubs against my prostate. And every time one contacts my prostate it receives a shock!

Then she grabs my head and lowers her mouth to mine, and proceeds to start tongue fucking and electrically stimulating my throat again! I have no sense of time whatsoever. But I do know that I'm not gagging anymore, and her tongue is plunging completely in and out of my mouth and throat rapidly again.

And this entire time I've still been building towards an orgasm.

My cock is rock hard and she has sucked it deep inside her pussy. And then all of a sudden, I feel her pussy lips pull my balls up inside of her, and then her pussy clamps down real hard on my cock and balls and starts squeezing and pulsating and shocking them.

Then I realize that the contractions in her pussy are actually moving upward in waves just like she's milking my cock, or giving me a hand job, but she's using her pussy muscles to do it! It's the most incredible fucking feeling!

I have no idea what time it is. Or even what day it is. I can't even form conscious thoughts. I'm sort of just floating in limbo or semi consciousness. My whole entire body is being shocked and stimulated.

I'm really getting dizzy now. I think I'm almost ready to orgasm. It feels like I'm really close.

I have no idea how long she's been doing all of this to me, but I realize that she has stopped tongue fucking me. I'm dimly aware that she's moving around doing something. I don't know what she's doing because I'm just barely conscious as it is.

Then she wraps her arms around me and rolls over onto her back bringing me with her.

And I realize that somehow she has loosened all of the straps and I am completely free of the rack.

She's laying on her back on the floor and I'm laying on top of her, fucking her in the missionary position. Or rather she's fucking me.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me in tight, as her pussy continues to suck me in and squeeze my cock and balls and milk me.

Then she wraps her arms around the back of my head, pulls me close, and starts tongue fucking me again.

My arms and legs are completely useless like wet noodles. I'm laying on top of her like a ragdoll. I don't have any strength to do anything at all. She has me wrapped up in her body like a spider monkey.

And then her tail starts pumping completely in and out of my ass with long fast strokes! She has formed a line of 9 balls along the end of her tail 2 1/2" in diameter.

Her tail is pumping in and out of my ass at least once per second! Her tail pulls out of my ass until there is only one ball still inside, and then she thrusts it back inside all the way a good 2 feet inside of me as far as it will go!

As her tail thrusts in and out of my ass, all of these balls are bumping into my prostate in sequence producing an absolutely fucking incredible sensation! I can't describe it. It's absolutely unbelievable. It feels so fucking good!

I'm laying on top of her looking into her eyes, but I'm almost catatonic. I barely register the fact that I can see her smiling and watching me, but that's about the only thing I'm aware of.

I feel like a wet rag. I don't have any strength to do a single fucking thing. I am totally at her mercy.

My body and arms and legs are laying on top of her shaking and quivering and vibrating and jerking and twitching. I'm just bouncing around on top of her completely out of control.

My senses are completely overloaded. My mind cannot process any more information. I'm floating in what must be subspace. I'm flying. My entire body feels like it's ready to orgasm any second.

And then finally, I start to orgasm, and my body starts to convulse repeatedly and I can't stop it!

And it just goes on and on and on and on, and I'm convulsing and orgasming over and over and over again! Non-fucking stop!

The holy grail of orgasms! Total complete full body continuous orgasms! I AM IN FUCKING HEAVEN! I AM DELIRIOUS! MY BRAIN IS MUSH!

And then she ramps up the speed and starts tongue fucking me and shocking me even faster!

And her pussy starts to squeeze and suck and milk and shock my cock even faster and more powerfully!

And her tail starts to thrust in and out of my ass even faster, while the balls on the end of her tail are sliding back and forth, hitting my prostate like a machine gun, shocking the God damned fucking shit out of me!

Her thrusting tail is almost a blur, it's moving in and out of my ass so fast!

My ass is completely gaping as her tail shoots in and out of it at unbelievable speed!

I am orgasming continuously! I am oblivious to everything else. My whole entire being is this continuous orgasm that I have become! There is nothing else in my world!

She is tongue fucking me, and pussy fucking me, and ass fucking me at unbelievable speed!

I AM AN ORGASM! I am as close to being unconscious as it is humanly possible to be without actually being unconscious.

I am lying on top of her like a dead man convulsing continuously as I orgasm over and over and over and over and over again.

I don't think it's possible to breathe in and out any faster. And I don't think it's possible for the human heart to beat any faster without exploding.

I don't know how long I've been like this, but it's been a long time. AND I'VE BEEN ORGASMING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME!

And she has been tongue fucking me, and pussy fucking me, and ass fucking me the entire time!

And as she rams her tail all the way up inside my ass, she keeps it there as she forms an unbelievably large mini football shaped bulge in her tail that expands my rectum and puts incredible pressure on my prostate!

And then she really clenches tightly onto my cock, as she increases the suction in her pussy until it feels like she's going to actually suck my cock off!

Then she thrusts her tongue completely down my throat, and holds it there, smothering me with it!

Her arms and legs wrap themselves tightly around my body, pulling me in and holding me even tighter.

Then she sends a massive electrical pulse into my cock and balls and prostate through her pussy and tail!

And then finally I have this absolutely incredibly powerful orgasm and I ejaculate with the power of what feels like an atom bomb!

And as my cock spasms repeatedly pumping out loads and loads of cum, her incredible pussy sucks up every last fucking drop as I continue to orgasm over and over and over.

I really don't know what happened after that, because that was when I passed out!

Chapter 5

I regained consciousness, if you could call it that, because while I was able to open my eyes, I couldn't form a cohesive thought.

I was laying on my back just staring at the ceiling. I didn't know where I was, or who I was, or what I was doing. I just felt really, really good. I was sort of just floating along without a thought in my head.

I laid there like this for a long time and finally my brain started to think thoughts again. I guess you could say my brain was rebooting after an emergency shutdown.

So anyway, I'm laying there starting to actually form thoughts, like: My name is Matt. Hey, success! I remember my name! Unfortunately everything else is still kind of foggy.

I'm as weak as a wet piece of tissue paper, and my body feels like it doesn't have any bones in it, and I'm just laying here like a bag of Jelly. I barely have enough strength to move my head.

But I lift up my head, and even though it's all wobbly, I'm able to look around. And I see this absolutely fucking gorgeous woman laying on top of me with her head on my chest sleeping.

So I look around, and off to my right I see my bondage rack on the floor. And just about then, I guess you could say my brain finally reboots, and everything comes back to me.

I remembered everything! And I looked at this beautiful woman again I and realized that it was NOT a dream.

Oh my God! I just had the God damned living shit fucked out of me by a Space Babe! And her name's Jenna. And I'm in her flying saucer!

I look around some more and I realize that I'm lying in a big bed with Jenna on top of me.

YES! I'M NOT TIED ONTO THE RACK ANYMORE! FINALLY I'M FREE!

I'm still a little weak, but I try to slide out from under her so I can get up, but I can't move. Then I figure out why.

Jesus Christ! Her fucking tail is still stuck up my ass! And her pussy is still clamped onto my cock! And I still have a hard on. No wonder I can't move.

I still can't believe what she did to me! Oh my God! I can't believe what she fucking did to me! And I absolutely fucking loved every second of it!

I just had the absolute best fucking time of my entire life, and I want to do it again!

Since I didn't really have anywhere to go, and since I didn't really want to try and get away from her now anyway, and since I was weak as shit, I figured I'd just lay back down and go to sleep.

So I did.

I can't say for how long I slept, but I woke up again when I felt her tail slowly sliding out of my ass. And then I could feel that long tubular sounding thingy from her pussy come slithering back up out of my cock. Then her pussy released the suction on my cock, and it slid out of her as she got up off of me.

She saw me watching her and as she crouched over me, she looked at me and asked, "Are you all right Matt?"

"Wow! Are you kidding me? You just gave me the best time of my life! Jenna, I never even dreamed that it was possible to feel that much pleasure! Oh my God! I don't know how to thank you for making me feel so good! That was absolutely fucking incredible! And thank you for setting me free from that rack."

"You're welcome Matt. Now, I definitely seem to remember you saying that you couldn't wait to lick my pussy. So I think you should return the favor and give me some pleasure too. And I'm not going to let you go until you do. So don't try to get away. You have nowhere to go. I've sealed the saucer,"

"Jenna, you don't understand! I don't want to get away now! I absolutely fucking loved what you did to me, and I WANT you to do it again! But first, I need to use the bathroom, and then I need to eat something. I'm really hungry."

"Then follow me.", And she led me through the doorway to another room saying, "everything you'll need is in there. You may also bathe if you choose. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how everything works. It's not that much different from what you're used to. When you're done, come back."

And she was right. I was able to figure everything out. It wasn't really that much different from a bathroom on earth. The toilet surprised me, because it wasn't really just a toilet, it was a bidet, and I'd never had my asshole squirted with water and then blasted with warm air before. The sink was just a sink and had a hand air dryer just like you would expect. And the shower was just what it looked like, except everything was motion activated. And when I was done with the shower, I was hit with a whirlwind of hot air that dried me. I didn't have to touch a thing.

When I returned, she was sitting at a console manipulating some controls and looking at a viewscreen, which I guess meant she was working. So I walked over to my stuff and grabbed a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water out of my cooler. Then I sat down on the bed and watched her work while I ate.

I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm checking the status of the hydrogen creation and collection process and the state of some of the various saucer systems." Then she turned and looked at me with a little smile and said, "It's not all play. I have to do a little work."

She continued working for a few more minutes. Then she came over and sat down beside me on the bed and said, "There will be enough hydrogen to fully pressurize my containment vessel in 2 more days. And then I have to leave and return home. I'm already late."

"Jenna, I really don't want you to go, but I know you have to. So I would really, really, really appreciate it a lot if you would fuck me and suck me and milk me dry again just like you did before one more time before you leave! Please! It felt so good I can't believe it, and I really want to feel it all again!"

She looks at me with a smile and says, "I'm sure I could squeeze you in if we have time. But you know Matt, you're not going to be tied down this time, so I'll really get a kick out of watching you flail around and jerk and convulse and quiver and shake and vibrate and bounce around all over the place while I do it to you! But before I do that, I want you to lick my pussy for a long time. And lick it really good."