Space Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be my pleasure Jenna. But first, I need to sleep some more. I'm tired. You really fucking wore me out."

"So go ahead and sleep. And I'll sleep with you. But when we wake up, you're going to lick my pussy. And then I'm going to wear you out again."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

So we both climbed back into her bed and as we lay down on our sides facing each other, her tail wrapped itself around me and pulled me close. And as I lay there, I tried to think of some sort of solution to my dilemma.

I was addicted to what she can do to me and how she can make me feel. When it's happening to me I don't want it to ever stop! I had to talk her out of leaving or something. All I know is that ordinary sex just wouldn't cut it anymore.

And as I was thinking about that, I fell asleep.

Sometime later I wake up because I feel like it's harder for me to breathe than normal. When I open my eyes, I look up and see Jenna sitting on my chest with her legs spread wide, and her pussy right in front of my face, tickling my chin with her pussy lips. I try to move, but I can't because my arms are being held down by her legs and she's sitting on my chest and holding me down with a schoolgirl pin like I've seen in some mixed erotic wrestling matches on Pornhub and other sites on the Internet. I'm guessing that's where she learned this move from.

"Time to lick Matt.", She says as she wiggles her hips and slides herself up onto me and sticks her pussy right in my face.

"Jenna, you don't have to hold me down like this! I already told you that I WANT to lick your pussy! It's hard for me to breathe. Let me up so I can lick your pussy properly."

"I'll make a deal with you. You start licking. And I'll start thinking about letting you up. Now get to work!", She said with a giggle.

What else could I do? So I started licking. And it didn't take more than a couple of licks before my tongue started to tingle and my cock started to get hard again, and I began to get horny.

So I'm licking and licking and licking. And after a little while, I hear her start to make these little mewling and moaning sounds. And a couple of minutes later her legs start to quiver and shake a little. So I guess I'm doing an OK job.

I think to myself that I might be in somewhat of a good negotiating position here, so I stop what I'm doing, look up at her, and say, "If you let me up, I can do a much better job."

So she gets off of me, and I roll her over onto her back. I spread her legs, stick my face down in there, and start licking like crazy. I start to use every single trick I've ever learned in my life about eating pussy and fingering and fisting a woman.

Her pussy is starting to get really wet. Sopping wet. In fact, it's actually dripping wet, so I figure that I don't have to worry about lack of lube with this pussy.

She said her pussy was just like a human woman's pussy, so working on the assumption that she also had a G spot, I kept on licking, and I started fingering her like mad. I was gonna try like hell to make her squirt!

My whole mouth is tingling like crazy, and my cock is rock fucking hard. I don't know how long it's been, but I've been licking her and fingering her for a while now, and I think I'm starting to get to her.

I'm on my knees, and I have my face buried in her muff, and I'm really going to town on her. And I can hear her making these little whining, moaning, mewling sounds, and her hands grab the back of my head and pull me in tight, so I know I'm doing something right.

And her legs have begun to shake and quiver, and I can feel her hips start to jerk around, and her body start to convulse every once in a while. And her tail is starting to thrash around and whip all over the place! And I'm thinking, this is a good sign!

So now I'm going to see if I can get my whole hand in there. I know her pussy is really tight, but hey, you never know until you try, right? Up until now I was only using 2 fingers. But now I start using 3, and I can feel her pussy loosening up.

So I'm licking and fingering and licking and fingering, and the sounds she's making are getting a little bit louder. So now I've got 4 fingers in her pussy. And I can feel that, yes, her pussy really is loosening up. All right! This just might work.

I give it a few more minutes, and then I tuck my thumb inside my fingers, and forming my hand into a spear, I start to twist and push my hand all the way up inside her pussy. It's slow going but I can feel it start to slide in. I'm almost past my knuckles.

My hand is totally covered in her juice, and a minute later my hand suddenly plunges inside her pussy! She's really starting to whine and mewl and moan now. Much louder than before. And her feet are way up in the air, waving around all over the place while her hips are convulsing.

I make a fist and push my hand deep inside. As soon as I do, she gasps, and her tail suddenly whips up and wraps itself around my cock and balls and starts squeezing me! And she's really whining and moaning and mewling now.

So then I pull my fist back. Not all the way, just to the knuckles. And then I push it all the way back inside. Then I do it again. And again. I start to piston my fist in and out of her pussy. In fact, I'm trying to see how deep I can really make it go.

Her tail is squeezing and releasing and squeezing and releasing, and my cock is starting to tingle, and I can feel myself approaching the point of no return, and I know that very soon I'm going to have an orgasm myself. But I'm trying to hold off.

So as I'm plunging my hand in and out of her pussy, I start to twist it and rotate it around. Her legs and arms are starting to shake and quiver, and her body is shaking and convulsing, and her hips are bouncing and bouncing and bouncing all over the place!

And then she starts to say things. Loudly. I assume that it's her own native alien language, because whatever she's saying is not making any sense to me. Who knows, maybe I'm even turning her brain to mush.

This is great! I AM driving her crazy! Revenge sure is sweet!

I can feel her tail that's wrapped tightly around my cock and balls starting to pulsate and shock me! Oh my God! I'm not going to be able to last very much longer!

I plunge and twist and plunge and twist my fist in and out of her pussy for another minute. And her tail is squeezing and shocking my cock and balls.

And she's shaking and convulsing and bouncing around and jerking and moaning loudly, and I can feel her pussy tighten up on my hand really fucking tight! And her tail is squeezing and pulsating and shocking and tugging on my cock and balls harder now.

I'm starting to get worried that when she finally does cum, she might rip my cock and balls off when she orgasms! Jesus Christ! What did I get myself into! I may have created a monster here!

I'm hard as a rock. My cock is dripping. She's shocking the shit out of it. I'm almost ready to cum myself! I've been licking her clitoris the whole entire time I've been fingering and fisting her, but now it's time to finish this up.

So I put my mouth on her clit, and suck on it as hard as I can, and I roll it around in my mouth flicking it with my tongue. Well I guess that's all it took, because all of a sudden her pussy fucking clamps down on my hand with immense pressure! And her back arches, and she becomes stiff as a board.

I can't pull my hand out of her pussy! It's buried deep inside her, and I can't pull my hand back out! It's that tight! And a few seconds later, her pussy begins convulsing and spasming on my fist, and her ass starts bouncing up and down, and she starts squealing and screaming nonsense.

And then she's orgasming! Success! And it's pretty much continuous. It just goes on and on and on. And she's muttering and making unintelligible sounds, and she's still orgasming and orgasming and orgasming. No doubt about it, she's a multi-orgasmic Space Babe!

And then her tail tightens up and sends a long rapid series of shocks into my cock and balls!

That was the trigger for me! I feel my first contraction start! I can't hold back anymore! AND THEN I START TO CUM! And I'm cumming and cumming and cumming!

It's incredible! A truly massive orgasm! I'm shooting cum everywhere. My cock is spasming and spasming and spasming, and I'm shooting cum everywhere. Fucking awesome man, fucking awesome.

And she's still orgasming! She's slowing down, but she still is orgasming. She's not bouncing around and jerking and convulsing as much either now. She's like a windup toy slowly running down.

And then my orgasm is finally over. And I guess hers is too, because I can feel the pressure on my hand relax, and I can slowly pull it back out of her pussy. Then her body completely relaxes, and she just lays there for a minute.

She slowly raises her head and looks at me with a big smile on her face and says, "Thank you Matt! That was fantastic!"

"No Jenna, thank you! I assure you, it was entirely my pleasure!" Then she lays her head back down and closes her eyes. And I collapse down onto the bed beside her and close my eyes too.

Now according to my clock, I think we both slept 11 hours. When we woke up, she took me outside and we both swam in the lake for a while. Then we both lay down in the grass and took a short nap.

I could see that my truck and tent and sleeping bag were still there, but I wasn't surprised because this is such a secluded spot.

We start walking back towards her saucer, and I stop and take her hands, and she looks at me and I say, "Jenna, please, please, please don't go! Can't you stay? Why do you have to leave? Please stay! Please!"

"I'm sorry Matt, but I do have to leave. I have certain obligations. I have friends on my planet. People who will miss me."

"Okay Jenna. I understand. But I'm really going to miss you!", I can feel my eyes getting wet, but I don't want her to see me cry, so I let go of her hands and turn away and tell her that I'm going to bring my truck closer to her saucer so I can load up all my crap.

As I'm walking towards my truck, I can feel my eyes getting wetter and wetter, but I really don't want to break down so it's all I can do to force myself to not cry.

I grab my sleeping bag and toss it into the bed of the truck. I collapse my tent and toss it in too. I get in and start it up, and drive as close as I can to where her saucer is hidden. She's standing there waiting for me, and we both climb back down into the cave.

We go into her saucer, and she stands there watching me pack up all my stuff. Maybe it's just my imagination, and maybe I'm just hoping it's true, but it looks like her eyes are a little wet too. I'm feeling so distraught that I can't even talk. I'm moving like a zombie as I slowly get dressed.

We split all my stuff into 2 loads, and we're able to carry it all up to my truck in one trip. I angrily toss it all into the bed of my truck not giving a fuck if it's packed right or whether it's going to blow out on the road or not.

I know my eyes are wet. And I can see that hers are definitely wet also. I suddenly throw my arms around her and pull her close and hold her tight. And it takes every single bit of willpower I have to not cry. And she throws her arms around me and holds me tight also.

"Jenna, I'll never, never, never, ever forget you! I'm going to miss you so much! I don't know what I'm going to do without you, or how I'm going to stand it. I just don't. I know you have to leave, but can you come back soon?"

"I'll miss you too Matt. And I'll never forget you either. But unfortunately, I do have to go back. I don't know when or if I can return. Even if I did, I have no way of contacting you. How would you even know even if I did come back? You can't sit out here in these woods waiting for me forever!"

"I know. I know. Anyway Jenna, thank you so much for everything that you did for me and to me! I'll never forget you! Now I'd just like to kiss you one last time, and then I'll go."

"You're very welcome Matt. And I enjoyed spending time with you also. And I would like you to kiss me!"

So I kissed her. And I kissed her. And I kissed her. I never wanted to stop. And she kissed me right back. And she didn't even tongue fuck me this time!

Finally, I knew I was just trying to postpone the inevitable, so I stopped kissing her and stepped back, and held her hands, and looked into her eyes and said, "I love you Jenna!"

Then I slowly turned away and walked to my truck. I couldn't look at her as I started my truck up and turned around, but as I drove away from her, I watched her for as long as I could see her in my rearview mirror. And she was still standing there watching me go.

I made it all the way out to the main road before the flood of tears came. I had to pull over and stop because I couldn't see a damn thing. I sat in my truck for the longest time just crying my guts out. Finally I wiped my eyes dry, put it in gear, and slowly drove home.

When I got home, I grabbed all the crap in the bed of the truck and just tossed it into the backyard. I walked in my front door, closed it, and then just laid right down on the floor of the living room and cried myself to sleep.

I slept for a long time. When I woke up it was dark, and I was hungry and feeling like shit. I made something to eat. I don't even know what it was. It was just something to chew on. I sat at my dining room table eating whatever it was that I had just made, staring at the fucking wall.

I was feeling so fucking sad. Then after a while I started to get mad. I was angry. At the fact that she had to go back home. At the fact that she couldn't come back. At my situation. At the whole world. Everything sucked. I didn't know what to do with myself.

So I went into my bedroom and slept some more. I figured if I wasn't awake, I wouldn't have to think about this fucked up situation. I slept completely through until the next day. Then I just sort of went through the motions, puttering around the house, not doing much of anything.

That evening I drove into town and bought some groceries and some other crap, gassed up the truck, and drove back home. I watched a couple of movies and then went to sleep. The next day I got up and made some breakfast. Fucked around for a while, and then it was time for lunch.

So I made some lunch. And I'm sitting there eating lunch, when it suddenly became clear to me that there was only one fucking solution. Just one. There was only one fucking thing that I could possibly do.

I looked at the clock and jumped when I saw what time it was. Jesus Christ, I have to fucking hurry up or I won't even have time to do that! I only had one chance to do this one thing. And if I missed it, I wouldn't get another chance!

So I ran around my house gathering things together that I thought I might need.

So now we're all caught up and in the present!

Chapter 6

So I'm driving back to where this all began. I'm driving as fast as I can go without getting pulled over.

I'm concentrating as hard as I can to try and remember exactly how I made it there the first time.

I see some familiar landmarks that I recognize from earlier, so I know I'm going the right way.

I leave the main highway and start taking the same smaller and smaller roads that I took before

And finally off to the left, I see the field and in the distance there's the forest!

YES! YES! YES! I FOUND IT!

I found the opening and drove down the path and finally came to my clearing with the lake.

I drove all the way across the clearing as fast as I could until I reached the knoll!

I slammed my truck into park, and it was still running as I dove out the door.

I ran over to the knoll and started climbing down to the cave on the far side.

And the whole entire way I'm praying:

PLEASE GOD, LET HER STILL BE HERE!

PLEASE GOD, LET HER STILL BE HERE!

PLEASE GOD, LET HER STILL BE HERE!

I finally reached the cave entrance.

And her saucer was still sitting inside the cave.

AND JENNA WAS STANDING THERE WAITING FOR ME!

"Did you come back for a final goodbye Matt?"

I was so excited I didn't know how to say what I wanted to say!

"Jenna! I! Ah! Listen! No! Wait! I! Jenna! Ah! I! Jenna!"

"Matt slow down! Are you all right? Take a deep breath. What are you trying to say?"

I couldn't help myself. I broke down and I started to cry.

She rushed over to me.

"Matt, what's wrong!?"

I was sobbing and I couldn't talk.

I just threw my arms around her and held on for dear life!

"Talk to me Matt. What happened? What's wrong?"

Finally I wiped my eyes and calmed myself down enough to talk.

"Jenna, oh Jenna! I miss you so much! Jenna, please take me with you! Please, please, please take me with you!"

"But what about your life here Matt? And your friends and other things?"

"I don't really have much of a life here Jenna. I don't have any obligations. I hardly have any friends. And I don't have anybody that would really miss me. I have a lonely life."

"But what would you do?"

"Anything you want me to do. I've learned a lot of skills during my life."

"But what if you don't like our food?"

"I would eat anything Jenna"

"You might not like it there. There are a lot of women on my planet. Wouldn't you be annoyed by all of them bothering you and wanting to feed on you all the time?", She said with a smile.

I smiled back and said, "Jenna, I want to be friendly and helpful! And I'm willing to make some sacrifices if I have to!"

"Are you really sure about this Matt? There's no changing your mind. Once we leave, there's no coming back!"

"Yes. I'm absolutely, positively sure Jenna! How long until you have enough hydrogen to leave?"

"I already have enough hydrogen. My ship is completely prepped for departure. My sensors detected your truck, so I came outside to see why you came back."

"I came back because I miss you more than I ever thought it was possible to miss someone! And I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

I saw that her eyes were definitely wet, and I know I heard a slight catch in her voice when she said, "Yes Matt, you can come home with me."

So I picked her up and spun her around, and I started to cry and laugh at the same time as I carried her in my arms and ran up the ramp into the saucer!

I had just found my forever home.