Space Debris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught her, wrapping arms around her and ducking his large head over her shoulder just before they tumbled up unto the wall and across the ceiling, banging into the pull up bar. They rolled on the far wall before the ship's local gravity re-synced with the ship's rotation, sliding them back to the floor again before a spinning view of the Promixa Centauri system and a giant ship section that they were drifting away from.

Settled on the floor and stationary once again, Sam slipped out from behind Claire before limping briskly to his seat. With the long, seat lever, he slid it forward to the console before he jockeyed the control stick, countering the ship's rotation to reduce its rate with a practiced focus.

Claire sat up and surveyed the damage to the ship, Sam and herself. She looked down at her skinned knee and elbow, warm with the activity of the rushing nanobots in her bloodstream and within seconds they were reweaving the flesh of her scrapes, stripes of skin writhing under the blood. She stood shakily before they were finished, folding her arms over her chest and looking around for the shirt. Being military, she wasn't uncomfortable with her own nudity but the religious influence of the United Alliance gave half-efforts to ensure segregation by gender. Being naked around an Upright was horribly inappropriate! Especially such a handsome one. Her eyes rested on his chiseled, shirtless form for a moment in the search, finding him still tensely manning the controls and a shiver of excitement shook her.

The shirt had gone flying but in the small cabin it was easy enough to find and she hurried to it, slipped it on and buttoned it up enough to be decent. It was massive on her in every dimension, like a child wearing the clothes of an adult but it was incredibly comfortable. She turned back turned to Sam at the helm and approached before she draped herself heavily on the wide armrest of the seat with a relieved sigh, looking to the window first then back to Sam. He was tense and focused as he stabilized the clumsy ship and steered it away from the wreckage of the battlefield, toward space's serene blackness. With relief, he gave the kind of heavy sigh that only lungs of much more than human capacity could give. Only then, did he look aside at the now-dressed Claire. Eyes locked before he gave a smile and a chuckle. She huffed a laugh before her own smile cracked. Her eyes narrowed.

"Did we almost die because you were staring at my boobs?"

"Whoa! Hey! I had my back turned until the collision warning went off. The light flashes way before the voice kicks in. I should have been at the helm. We almost crashed because I was being a gentleman."

"We WOULD have crashed while you were staring if I wasn't such a good pilot and jumped in when I did," she jabbed playfully but he frowned and turned away. "Hey, I was teasing!" She gave him a light, backhanded tap of his bare arm, resting it there for a moment. It wasn't unlike the flannel, if the flannel had been wrapping a hot stone and Sam glanced back with his eyes but his head remained turned away.

"I wanted to make a good impression. This is so embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing? That looking at me naked gave you a gigantic erection? There are lots of ways that could be not okay but it was an accident." The stallion didn't budge and she reached out to take his chin in her hand and gently turn his long face towards hers. The thin, short fur of his face was soft like velvet over his jawbone. "Seriously. It's fine. You're... fine."

Her eyes fell, looking over his shirtless, upper body and its statuesque musculature. "I haven't seen many Uprights. Never up close. I didn't know there were horses. I thought you'd be..." she held her words, thinking to the biases of her education. They were animals, bred for jobs requiring hands and strength. A bio-engineered working class for jobs beneath humankind. They were supposed to be the lesser to human's greater but looking down at a bicep bigger than her thigh, it didn't seem that way. "I'm surprised you're turned on looking at a human woman, to be honest. I thought you'd only be attracted to horse females."

With a huff and weak smile, he cracked but tried to hide it by looking away again with a boyish bashfulness despite his mature age. "I am attracted to horse women. But they're built like us: workers. Muscle mass and obedience. Not a lot of curves or... softness. No softness at all. You. I've never seen anyone like you. In person anyway. You're gorgeous. Not just your breasts but... they are bigger than anything I've ever seen!"

Claire gave a small laugh and leaned in a hair closer. "Well, nobody has figured out exactly why yet but girls who grow up on the Proxima B terraforming colony have some hormonal differences with girls who grew up on Earth or other Solar System bases. The boys at the Academy called it 'Promixa DD.' It'd be a great place to open a bra shop."

Sam glanced back at her, a dart of a look to her plunging cleavage before they found her eyes again. "I'll keep that in mind for retirement."

With a small nod, Claire gave a light laugh and a waggle of her brows. "Of course, I'm big even for a Proxima girl." Sam swallowed visibly and she continued, looking down to his lap and the apparent poster tube beneath his sweatpants that rose from it, tugging taught the pant leg around one of his gigantic thighs. She continued, a bit softer now. "What about you?"

"What about me?" he repeated with an endearing authenticity. He didn't know.

Her smile broadened and her eyes found his: dark and glossy, like giant marbles but she could see the slivers of white at their edges like a person. His kind were supposed to be just animals but the darts of his eyes and his unsure demeanor in their closeness was more endearingly human than she was used to from macho, military men. Men who Sam could toss across a barroom, two-at-a-time. Men who were looking for bar fights at all while Sam would spend his time quietly reading.

"You're a horse, Sam. If horse women don't have breasts, how is that a thing for you?"

"I don't know. It just... I mean, you saw it. It just happened."

Claire looked down on him, moving her hand from his chin to his shoulder, at the outer curve of his deltoid. His muscular physique made his body hard but the heat under his coat was welcoming, a sensation much more pleasant than the friction of touching human skin. She bit her lower lip and glanced back down at his lap. She'd never seen a man embodying all that men were supposed to be, yet supposedly, not a man at all.

They were all alone in the void of space, surrounded by an impromptu graveyard of ships and dead. She was alive only for his intervention. Surely she owed him some gratitude, she told herself but knew that was an excuse to act on her welling desire. Her eyes flicked back up to his intently. "Do you want to feel them?"

Sam gave a startled shake of his head, the most horse-like thing she'd seen him do yet. "Sorry, what?"

"Do you want to feel my breasts?" she over-enunciated with declining patience for his relative innocence.

"I... ma'am your the first human I've ever met and..."

Her hand grabbed his wrist before he could finish, taking his hand from the armrest of the chair and slapping it to her breast, palm first on the flannel-wrapped softness. He blinked and when his eyes reopened, they were twice their size, looking at his saucer-sized palm mashed into her breast, fingers splayed out unable to totally grasp the soft mass of flesh with his thumb tip at her sternum.

The tent in his sweatpants throbbed again, any life in his equinehood that was lost in the nervousness or the collision overcome with a triumphant surge that hiked his concealed erection higher than before, hiking up one pant leg several inches toward his thick calf. His eyes were transfixed on her chest but his hand found the agency to oblige her and give a gentle squeeze through her shirt.

Stepping in front of him, she slung a leg over his lap before shimming up his lap to kneel in his broad Captain's Chair, facing him, feeling the warmth of his erection like a hot, baseball bat beneath her. His other hand launched free of the control stick to grab her other breast and he rolled and squeezed them with the care of a gentleman who knew his own strength but the eagerness of a very horny one.

They were mirrored as her hands fell over his strong pecs with a similar admiration, pushing against them and tracing their contours. They dwarfed any human man in size and strength. She reached down, tracing the gap down his eight pack, not finding a soft spot anywhere on a body that was everything she'd ever found physically attractive about a man's but in glutinous and velveteen abundance.

Claire leaned in close to his muzzle, closing the gap but it was only when her face blocked his view that he could tear his eyes away from her soft and rolling chest, ballooning out through his own shirt in the gaps between his fingers and below her wrists. And by then her eyes were closed and her lips were to his, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

The kiss was one-sided for a long moment as she explored the new sensations of kissing a horse. The big, incisor teeth in the very front of a squarish head and nothing but inner cheek, tongue and palette beyond them. She didn't know much about horse anatomy, upright or otherwise but it stood to reason that the natural herbivore would have different teeth. Pushing deeper until her tongue was straining, she found a solitary tooth deeper into his mouth on one side, and another below it before her eagerness woke the sleeping giant of his own tongue.

Easily twice the size of hers, the mass of flesh concealed within his mouth poured out forward and into hers, slick and warm, rippling with power as it distended her lips. It forced her own tongue's quick retreat to make more room for his and her eyes jumped open with the sensation of a flesh tsunami filling her mouth, hungry with lust. She gagged and jerked back her head reactively, gasping for air and his hands immediately moved to her shoulders. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry! I never kissed a human girl before!"

She looked to him, little coughs fading. With her forearm, she wiped the mixed saliva from her lips and gave a wry grin. "Your tongue is fucking enormous."

Sam's eyes fell shamefully and aside with a slow nod but Claire was undeterred. She planted her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself up, moving her feet to plant on either side of his lap until she was squatting over him. Looking over her shoulder at the cockpit front window again, Claire ensuring that all was clear in front of the ship before she pulled on his shoulders again, this time to stand. She balanced herself, standing over him before moving her hands from him to hold the back of his chair and making sure she was steady. Then one hand grabbed a handful of his mane and mashed his huge, equine face-first into her passion-soaked pussy.

For the first time, he didn't hesitate and his tongue launched right into her, forcing a sucking gasp of shock from the human woman. He was not timid with his desire now and with ease and strength, his curled organ slipped into her wet heat to push as far as it could reach inside of her. He mashed his fore teeth against her clitoris and she clutched the back of his head now with both hands, somewhere between support and dear life. She felt the friction and thickness of it blanket all her inner walls simultaneously. The difference in scale between woman and stallion put his tongue in competition with the biggest human lover she'd had for length, his tip finding her cervix but flattening against it mercifully rather than the angry battering of a too-big cock. In thickness, there was no competition but it wasn't just girth: he was pushing against her every, secret angle at once, conforming to her shape yet challenging it to take more.

Claire howled out in eye-whitened madness with handfuls of his mane between her fingers as her body surged with pleasure, his deep and thick but conforming penetration combined with his muzzle, rubbing his teeth against her clitoris is tiny circles threatened an orgasm far sooner than she'd ever thought possible. He'd been shy and boyish with her for her being a human but he was clearly not an inexperienced lover.

Huge, equine hands held her by the backs of her smooth, strong thighs, his grip reaching more than halfway around them despite their sculpted thickness from her own fitness regiment. His tugging buckled her knees and she held on tighter so he inched them both upward until the tops of his index fingers parked against her gluteal cleft.

"Oh my god,you're fucking amazing!" she stammered out, freeing one hand to pet his head he snorted with a delighted neigh that shook his head against her, coaxing out another unconscious squeal of delight.

Holding his head to help balance herself, she brought her free hand up to the flannel shirt, undoing the three buttons that held it on her. Eager, equine eyes did not miss the action and were aimed upward when the shirt fell open. His vantage was of their undersides and his eyes were awe-filled at her soft, tremoring globes that dominated his view, every small action or movement of her body or his echoing an overreaction in the sloshing sea of her bosom. A hand launched skyward to grab one again, with purpose but care.

Thick fingers and a plate-sized palm mashed in her soft flesh, up and out and against her rib cage, overflowing from between them before fingers came together to pinch her nipple. Her hand fell on the back of his, encouragingly squeezing his broad palm until his huge, bestial grip and her abundant bosom were a lock and key, her soft flesh a near perfect fit for his handful.

Sam's working tongue didn't suffer for the split attention and it splashed through her insides, a flood of flesh, crashing into her every need with warmth and vigor. She squealed and squirmed against his face, her hips almost rhythmic with their grinding, dancing against him. She held her grip on his mane as the blissfulness of his attention welled up the volcano of her lust to a gasping, moaning eruption.

Her body was wracked with a welling pleasure that started familiar but kept going and going past her every experience, to a frightening intensity that had her on the edge of any control whatsoever: a nuclear bomb of an orgasm. She held onto his head with arms that were latent in their response to not collapse over legs that felt that jelly. Every cell in her body was in on the orgasm but somehow, Sam was supporting her enough that she didn't just splash over him like a bucket of hot water.

Crashing waves of ecstasy beat her body like the tide, two orgasms back-to-back then three before she found enough wide-eyed cognition to legitimately wonder if she was ever going to stop cumming but Sam wasn't done tongue-fucking her pussy.

The relentless torrents of her climax began to disperse, returning control of a body now transformed by awareness of a new peak of intensity. It dispensed through her into a tingling glow, the frothy foam retreating from the shore and she looked over her shoulder to see his lap and the full extent of the excited tent of his sweatpants. In its strain, it didn't leave much to the imagination as it rose a full halfway to the angle between his lap and her body, hiking up a pant leg to his knee now, an arm's worth of equine dick strained against its heather gray prison, a coaster-sized damp spot dotting the end of it.

"Doesn't that hurt?" she mused through still-shaking and he nodded against her in reply, brushing his upper lip more against her clitoris and coaxing a bespoke shiver and moan from her. "Take it out."

Frantically he obliged with the hand that was not full of her breast. Thick fingers took his waistband and stretched the pants up and clear of it. She was blind to most of it with her chest blocking her view but over her shoulder she saw revealed his slick, pinkish cock head, the size of a large apple. The presented length was unlike a human's penis beyond its vague, mushroom shape. The tip of it was flared, with a surrounding fringe of lumpy flesh like a crown, like a swollen pastry crust of flesh. Clear of the elastic, it sprung out to slap the back of her thigh with some force, revealing more of its unusual shape and splotchy, brown and pink coloring. It tapered down from its head, thinning out to a wrist-thick girth before broadening again in a gradual swell, interrupted two-thirds of the way down by a ring of flesh the girth of her two fingers. Along its underside was a fat pipe of fuck-plumbing, more familiar than the rest of its anatomy while mocking human men in its clear capacity to deliver torrential volume. Somewhere under her were those gigantic testicles.

Hearing his bellowing voice and looking over his supremely chiseled physique, it has been easy to humanize the horse man but now, looking down at a towering penis build with no consideration of human anatomy, she was starkly reminded that he was still an animal like she'd always been told. A moment of clarity and hesitation followed and her jaw hung open, wondering what she was doing but the conforming mass of his tongue that filled her didn't know to relent and continued to wash over her every, inner, sensitive touch.

She looked down to his groping hand, conformed to a breast that had dwarfed every other lover's fondling attempt. His thick thumb was against her sternum and his index finger brushing the outer curve of her breast, with the entire volume in between filled with the bulging softness that conformed to him, flesh rising like dough between his fingers.

Claire looked beyond his hand down to his equine face, diligently lapping at her insides but his eyes were massive, staring up at her in admiration. The whites of them were more visible than they had been before, making those dark orbs look quite human again and they were looking not at her body or chest but her face, studying her reactions and he was adjusting according. Perhaps he saw her hesitation because his tongue gave an extra push, reaching deep and spreading within her, offer a sensation that no man could ever give her and showing a desire to please that few of previous lovers ever had.

It worked. Just as her previous orgasms had left her almost back to normal, he had her cumming again, like there was some button inside her that only his tongue could reach. Hunched over, she hung on to his head in both hands, the awkward reach of his long skull requiring some adjustment but then she was pulling his head against her pelvis, giving him no room to draw back. He snorted an equine snort with a vibration of his skull and a shot of hot breath blasted her clitoris, weakening her knees. "Holy Shit!" she gasped and squeezed his head harder in disbelief. His hand dropped from breast to her rear, catching her off-balance in the precarious situation and supporting her, with a handful of her asscheek.

He did again with full awareness of her reaction and the distinct equine, sound reminded her of her inhuman lover at same moment he gave her another jolt of ecstasy. Tightening her grip, she felt her balance failing along with other basic, motor functions as orgasms compounded in intensity once again. Lungs emptied with impassioned moans, barely able to suck in air fast enough to feed them. Unable to see him while she looked over the back his Captain's chair but safe and supported by his neck and his huge hands that steadied her, she was safe to selfishly embrace the full thrall of the moment.

Never had she cum so easily or so often. She'd been lucky to cum once with her military boyfriends but flesh tsunami of his equine tongue made every memory of every past one flimsy and weak. It didn't do justice to that moment to even call them the same thing and as the pleasure finally started to wane again, her mind couldn't help but fixate on why she would ever take a human lover again after this and the strict segregation started to make more sense.