Space Debris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the passing and recovery of her orgasm, she was limp, a naked woman draped over a stallion like a hat, gasping for air as if she'd almost drowned and glistening with warmth of sweat from the intensity of the whole thing.

A gasp left his mouth once his exhausted tongue relented, and slipped reluctantly out of her. Breath still washed over her, bellows of heat and desire while his hands held her thighs to keep her in place against him. Her eyes drank in the small, spartan cockpit and living space as she waited for her muscles to start working again. There was a display case she had missed with a few knickknacks secured inside it including some she recognized from various space stations and colonies. Others were from some of the many she'd never been to.

Over his bunk, she noticed a couple of pink posters: pin-up girls, human, beautiful and sparsely dressed but most remarkable, at least as busty as her. They were smiling seductively as they flaunted assets that were perhaps natural, like wasn't uncommon on Promixa B but just as likely to have been nano-surgically altered. Judging from the debilitating extremes of their size, she guessed the latter.

He has a type.

The horse man beneath her waited for her recovery, having heard her cum like a tornado and bearing her weight upon him as she caught her breath. He neighed then, the signature call of his species and gave a shift of his hips that slung his cock forward to slap against her hamstring, reminding the momentarily melted woman of her eager lover's presence and incredible size.

"You... you came, right?"

Claire popped with a laugh. "Like ten times. I can't believe I just fucked a horse."

"You didn't. Not yet."

"Will it even fit in a human?" she whispered, one clutching hand moving to trace fingers down the back of his neck, tracing along the marble-like muscle beneath.

"I've never tried. But I think? I've seen it before... in movies," he was muffled beneath her with some shame in his voice. "Just not the whole thing."

Sam's cunnilingus has hit a hard reset button on her expectations of sexual pleasure and what would have been crazy not long before now seemed quite reasonable in her overwhelming attraction to him. After his paradigm-shifting tongue, she had to know what it would be like to fuck him. If it could kill her, the nanobots would probably take care of it. Probably.

One arm slipped from of him while the other held on to his neck still for support and fingers groping around for the heavy thing. They found it against the back of her her leg and she wrapped it in a grip that was far from closing around it. She guided his cock behind and beneath her, her hand right under its flare and in her position, it was only a few inches left between it and her pussy, drenched now with saliva and desire.

Claire eased her weight back, some strength returning to her legs and she was kneeling when she felt that blunt mass connect with her soaking and eager folds. There was no need for ceremony or further hesitation with her curiosity and desire as alight as his arousal. Her weight sank down and her wetness starting to part, wider, wider until it was too much for moment. A warm tingle flooded her loins as the nanobots surged the area of distress and as the spreading threatened to be painful, the upside down bell of equine flare pushed past her tightness and several inches followed.

The blunt head plunged a gasp of shock from Claire's lungs and the penetration allowed her to slide back but it was still a high squat for her. Inches submerged into her body, driving that giant mass deeper inside her.

"Now you're a horse fucker!" Sam barked gleefully.

"Holy Shit, you're huge!"

I've never been anywhere so tight," Sam marveled. "I feel like I could cum right now."

"I feel like I'm pushing out a baby," Claire gritted her teeth, stifling a shaky moan, even as she rolled her hips further down onto him, raising his eyes in concern.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to..." his concern was interrupted by her shushing index finger rubbing across his lips. Heavy breasts were now dragging down into his face, a stiff nipple tracing through his fur, down his nose and between his nostrils to reach his mouth. His head turned just enough to get his lips fully around her nipple, sealing it into his mouth before flicking its tip with his tongue.

"It's a good baby," she gives a small chuckle through a tense diaphragm, hips sinking lower still, searching for her absolute limits. By the time she could go no lower, she felt it distending her insides, pressure building at the bottom of her stomach but any true discomfort was masked by the incessant nanobots, always fixing and optimizing her. They didn't mask all pain though and she would know it if something went too wrong.

The discomfort of being so full was very real but like his tongue, the sheer size of it managed to touch her in so many places at once. She could feel the soft rim of his fleshy flare within her, pushing back when she sank down and dragging backwards at the slightest rise of her hips. She'd had sex many times but the moment was resetting her definition of it. Not only for the shape and size of his penis rearranging her insides around it but his strong hands, gripping the cheeks of her ass with power and proportions she's never experienced, making her child-sized compared to him. His short, fine fur under sculpted muscles rubbed against her naked skin in a velvet caress, finding a different friction than she would against a human lover and her hand drifted down his neck to his shoulders, tracing the concavities between hard sinew and bone.

An equine hand moved up her back, tracing her spline with a surprisingly delicate touch and she felt the fur surrounded the pads of his palms teasing her bare flesh like peach fuzz. Deliberately, Claire sank further down, over half of the equine cock nestled inside her now and her hips unknowingly inches from his medial ring. She was more in front of him than on top of him now and the position began to look more like lovemaking than a human woman trying to climb a horse.

Claire groaned out in perverse satisfaction and lifted herself before sinking down again. His hard, equine shaft plunge her insides, conforming her tight canal to his inhuman shape and size. With her head down near his, she carefully guided his to crane upwards, releasing her nipple only to meet her waiting mouth.

She kissed him again, pressing her lips to his much larger mouth, the edges of it wet with her own taste, a depravity which only encouraged her more. He was controlled with his tongue's reciprocity, poking through her lips with the tip of it and still dwarfing her human tongue but careful not to overwhelm her with it.

"Hnnnnghhhh!" His medial ring was at her folds when she could finally take no more and her sudden tension at finding her limits broke their kiss. Sam reacted in the instant, lifting her back up a few inches by her rear. She gave a slow, hard push of breath from her lungs under wide eyes, blinking rapidly.

""Holy Shit, Claire. I can't believe you can take so much of it! You sure you weren't meant for this?" Sam gave a single breath of an amazed laugh through a crooked, boyish smile.

"Meant to fuck horses?" she gave a strained chuckle in response before a shallow shake of her head. "Pretty sure, no. But I'm not even supposed to be alive today so maybe it's time to do more of what I wasn't meant to do." With her hands moved to his broad shoulders, she pushed herself off him enough to present him with a full view of her, from her coy grin down her fit and feminine body to the crude joining of her glistening, delicate sex and his brutal, tree-trunk-like cock.

She beamed in the attention of his leering eyes and pulled his shoulders to help her rise from her squat, moving up then carefully back down. Hungry, equine eyes drank her in as she moved but soon fixated on the soft, wobbling mass of her chest in contrast to her toned musculature and the way it exaggerated her every motion, from riding his horse cock to simply breathing.

She worked her way up to a slow and steady rhythm, using her arms and his heavy mass as an anchor, pulling herself up and down to relieve some strain on her thighs to be squatting for so long, even with her clearly remarkable fitness. A long moan pushed from her with every descent, surprising her that it sounded different than she thought she sounded during sex: lower, labored and of course, much longer for the length that she traveled along him.

"I can't believe this is really happening," Sam huffed, his eyes darting over her again, appreciating her every detail as they fought for his attention. She gave a smile out of her mouth-agape moaning and reached out to touch his face again. "I've always dreamed of human girls since I was a boy. And especially... like you," he added. The posters on his wall made it obvious what he meant by that, but he was still too prudent to confess his fixation. "It feels better than I ever imagined."

Claire leaned down to kiss him again, long and deep without interrupting her body's rhythm atop him. Hands reached back to his, guiding them to her sides then up into the air, her fingers interlocking with his. He got the cue and held his arms tense for her like a pull-up bar.

"I never dreamed I'd be doing this," she gave a small laugh. "Now I think I maybe shouldn't have waited so long."

"No, I think you waited exactly as long as you should have!" he replied with a toothy grin and leaned in to kiss her again.

Claire rode his cock until she couldn't and in her fitness that was some time. Her low squat gradually fatiguing her legs and the stallion was holding back better than she expected for her own overwhelming sensations from him, feeling her next earth-shattering orgasm lurking a few choice gyrations away but wanting to cum with her lover. She shifted to a kneeling position, bringing her legs wide around his giant lap which held her naturally lower. His hands move to hold her ass again, helping keep her above the rest of his length that didn't fit inside her.

Holding his shoulders, she moved up and down again, gently gliding back and forth but he was twitching in agitation as he sat below her, his powerful body cocked like a spring. "Just be careful," she smiled with a twitch of discomfort, running her hand down his muzzle.

Claire had hardly finished the sentence before his hands lifted her higher before his hips fired off, a jolt of lighting cramming himself up into her and nearly throwing her off him were it not for his hands holding her in place.

She screamed, out of balance and shocked but not hurt and she looked down to him wide-eyed and slack jawed. Darting, equine eyes studied her quickly and found her reaction acceptable enough to do it again, this time with a screaming whinny that reminded her unmistakably that she was fucking a horse, as if his giant cock could let her forget. He was faster than she'd ever anticipated and he moved again, drawing her up to just his tip before lancing her again with all that she could take. The bucking thrust pushed a sucking howl of shock and ecstasy from her.

His eyes fell to her breasts then, latching on as his continued thrusts made them practically vibrate in defiance of gravity. Hands had moved to her hips, holding her from flying off him as his hips galloped up to her with feral energy and barely enough control to not enter her any deeper than she had taken already. She felt more the animal too, bouncing helplessly in his lap, the speed and size of him driving her to explode into yet another orgasm that only encouraged him to go harder and catch up. His whinnies and neighs were relentless then, a racehorse rocketing towards the finish line.

Staccato moans from Claire kept time with thrusts that came faster and faster, the horse beneath her breathing hard and slick with sweat. He looked back up in the middle of his climax and his bestial hips bucked desperately to meet her there.

The stallion's near-climactic thrusts broke his rhythm and battered her cervix threateningly but the churning nanobots dulled what would be the worst of any discomfort. He buried himself in her hard and deep, at the edge of control of man and animal that defined this moment every bit as much in human men. Except with Sam, there was much more beast to control.

Their combined rhythm fell apart once he gave a climactic, erratic thrust, mashing against where he had bottomed out, holding his breath. He grunted awkwardly but he was drowned out by her straining shriek. Eyes locked to her breasts again, settling from the push and he thrust again to send them into motion more, pounding her deepest depths. Finally, his muzzle popped with an exhale and a hot torrent of horse semen sprayed up into her, finding her insides plunged by his equine flare. She winced as she cramped suddenly with an impossible fullness, bloated with ejaculate before the sheer pressure of it built up and burst free, slapping a high pressure jet of semen over his lap and splashing his stomach and her inner thighs.

Sam was neighing like a bucking bronco from the movies and but she was the cowgirl now. For a moment, she relapsed to mortified at another reminder that her lover wasn't human but his long head leaned in to vibrate his lips into her cleavage, reminding her that he wasn't so different from a man.

Eagerness drained from the bucking stallion and his animal noises were soon back to the baritone panting that spoke to the volume of his lungs and the width of his throat. His arms wrapped around her and eased her close until she lay draped along his torso while he slouched in his Captain's Chair. He craned his head back enough to share a gaze with her, his eyes seeming much more human now in their concern. "You okay, Claire? I've never..."

"I'm fine," she gave a small nod and a sudden, exhausted smile. "That might be the most fucking intense thing I've ever done. Your dick is... enormous."

Relieved, he also smiled, a lazy, swaggering smile. "You took so much more of it than I thought you could."

She drew back enough to arm's length, enough to see him face to face, squinting skeptically. "Are you saying I have a big pussy?"

Grinning widely, he chuckled and leaning closer. "I'm saying your pussy might've just ruined every other pussy for me." She smiled and softened before his mouth met hers in another, disproportionate but tender kiss. Eyes lidded and hands touched faces as woman and stallion melted into each other.

Exhaustion caught up the stallion first and she was still kissing him when he started to snore, his equine shaft slowly retreating inside her, creeping backwards towards his sheath.

She gave a huff of a laugh. "You're more human than I expected," she mused to herself but her own eyes grew heavy at the sight of him resting in such bliss. It had been as much a trial of her own fitness as any lovemaking and the waning adrenaline reminded her just how many times she had cum. She hadn't slept at all since the battle and the hours that followed so the fatigue of it all boiled over. She let the last of her weight come to rest on her inhuman lover's peach fuzz chest and her cheek gave his pectoral an affectionate nuzzle. A hand rested on Sam's chest, fingers splayed yet dwarfed by him and with a contented smile, she drifted into a deep sleep.

* * *

"Claire, wake up!"

Sam shook her by the shoulders with a firmness of one unused to his strength and the sleep fell away to the unwelcome interruption. She was still in Sam's lap though he was no longer inside her and she was sat up by him, face-to-face. With some panic, Sam opened his mouth to speak but another voice interrupted him with a radio squawk. He watched her as he listened.

"Echo Delta Quebec, One Five Seven this is Space Force Frigate Echo Tango Three Ninety Five, repeat: State your business in this sector."

The voice was a man and his accent like hers, from the Space Force Academy on Proxima B.

Sam's brows were raised with some concern. "Space Force is here. An armored scout ship, I think. I have to respond or they're going to shoot me." He held her by the back, in his lap before he reached over to press the blue, glowing Comm button.

"This is Echo Delta Quebec, One Five Seven. Just a junker, cleaning up scrap under regulation twenty-nine, fifty-three point two." Sam released the button and Claire let out a heavy sigh as he looked to her.

"How long have we been out? That was... really fast."

"One Five Seven, if you're here to pick up scrap, why aren't you picking up scrap?"

"Just a few hours." Sam said as he studied her solemn concern.

"I was in the cargo bay..." Sam started but Claire shook her head quickly.

"They have heat sensors," she leaned in to whisper and his eyes darted about. "They'll know you're not back there."

"...and... I hit my head. I needed to sit down... and I fell asleep. Sorry for not responding."

There was a silence after Sam released the button and he looked to Claire expectantly. "Are... they going to take you back?" She gave a small nod with her brows crunched together.

"If they know I'm here."

Sam's eyes fell away and she could feel his grip on her loosen only for hers tighten. "Do... you really want to go back to all that?"

"No but where else am I going to go?"

His eyes returned to hers just before the radio squawked again.

"Echo Delta Quebec One Five Seven, please provide your Salvage License number."

Sam gave a huff pressed the button again with a roll of his eyes. "Five Nine Three Eight Eight Five One Two Seven." His hand lifted off the button. "I get shaken down so much I've got the damn thing memorized." In a moment of suddenly realization, his attention whipped back to Claire, who was frozen in waiting for his response and he took her by the shoulders intensely. "Stay here. With me. It'll be tight..." Human eyes squinted with skepticism. "Cozy! You can help me fly. Salvage. Honest pay for honest work. Never have to kill anyone for a bunch of fascists. Live with a man who will worship you?"

Claire's smile broadened as he spoke. Her hands moved up to hang on his beam-like forearms and her eyes started to water and tremble as she watched the intensity of his pleading. It was only when his face began to light up hopefully did her smile start to fall apart.

"Heat sensors, Sam."

Lovers deflated together in silence. All was still in the cockpit as the sullen equine's head fell back, staring at the ceiling. Claire eased herself forward to rest on him again, her cheek to his chest and his giant hands wrapped around her back.

""Echo Delta Quebec One Five Seven:" there was a pause before the comm was keyed again. "Sam Eighty-Two, Twenty One: I don't believe any of these ships had hay in them," the man's voice returned on the comm and laughing could be overheard from other voices around him. Sam blinked, his gaze unwavering from the ceiling. "They looked up my license. There's a picture."

"Have you spotted any distress signals or signs of survivors? Either side."

Sam's head lowered and drew back while Claire's raised with the same welling disbelief. They stopped, muzzle to nose again, his heavy brow a crinkled mess of confusion. He reached out to the button from muscle memory and pressed it, not taking her eyes off of her.

"No? Sir. You all killed each other pretty good."

"And if we were to search your ship, we'd find no munitions in violation of regulation twenty-nine, fifty-three point two?"

"Nobody's going to buy Space Force weapons from a horse, sir. It'd be a waste of my cargo room."

"You're smart for an animal. Carry on your business." The radio went silent for a moment, equine and human eyes huge with disbelief. "And you might want to stick the salads, Eighty-Two, Twenty One. Looks like you've put on some pounds since this picture." There was more laughing in the background before it was keyed off for a moment. "Space Force Out."