Space Debris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was the first to start laughing while Sam was still frozen. He was only starting to crack a smile and only by infection but by then she was nearly hysterical.

"The Heat Sensors, Sam! The Heat Sensors are total garbage!" His head shrunk towards his shoulders and his smile fell into a confused wince. "The fidelity on them is terrible. They just saw big blob: you and me!" Her laughing faded to a broad smile. "Together."

The handsome stallion beamed in disbelief but shook it off quickly enough to wide-eyed seriousness. "Let's get the fuck out of here. Don't you dare let go of me until we're in warp space."

Claire grinned and leaned back into him, arms slipping as far around his torso as she could reach. "Aye aye, Captain." Watching over her shoulder, he jockeyed the controls and steered the ship away until there were no shattered ships or wreckage before them: only the endless possibility of space. Her eyes lidded and she gave Sam a wistful squeeze as he reached for the warp drive.

"We're going to live out here."

THE END