Space Exploitation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor thought, "Even a 5% increase in rations would give us a big boost to morale, and we could increase it further once we are more sure of the figures." He mused aloud. "Eric, Nancy, Lilani, how do you feel about that plan?" A murmer of acceptance sealed the deal. He keyed his wristband 'radio' and selected the all hands channel. "Good news fellow passengers, thanks to the excellent work of our piloting and astronomy sections, we are on track to reach our new home earlier than expected, in addition, this reduces the burden on life support, so rations will be increased by five percent until landing." He almost thought he could hear the cheering, and probably the rush towards the mess decks.

The other meetings of the day were even more boring than the first, everything from a report on possible unrest (none expected) to a meeting about ship damages from the transit (none to speak of). It was almost 9 PM civilian time (2100) when he finally made it to his quarters. He had stumbled into the room and started wrestling off his boots when the door chimed. "Uh, hello?" he called while opening the door. Grace was waiting at the door with her coverall unzipped halfway down her chest, revealing a gauzy red something or other that was barely covering her breasts. "Oh, Grace, of course..." He stepped back, "Please come in."

She looked at his feet, one in a boot, the other in a half-removed sock, and knelt before him, pushing him back until he sat back on the bed. She pulled and tugged until she got his boot off, then both his socks. Victor unzipped his coverall and let her slide it off his body, and he couldn't help noticing the way she was now staring at his undershorts. He let her pull those off as well, and she moved to put him in her mouth, but he stopped her with his hands. "First let me see what you are wearing."

She smiled, kicked her slippers off, and finished unzipping her coverall, letting it slip to the floor. Her outfit, such as it was, was a mixture of lace and gauze. It supported her breasts with lace and gauze obscured her nipples without covering them. The gauze traveled down her stomach, and stopped halfway down her thighs. He could see a very skimpy lace panty covering most of her pussy but nothing else.

As she went back for his groin he growled. He slid his hands under her arms and dragged her up onto the bed, then pushed up on top of her. His mouth descended to her right breast and enjoyed the mixture of textures of her soft nipple and the threads of the gauze. His hand slid down to her thighs and pulled her outfit up, then pushed her panties to the side. Grabbing his cock, he found her opening and started slow, short thrusts. First one inch in her, then two, then three, until she was making this cute chirruping sound with each impact of his groin on her pubis.

She wrapped her arms and legs around his body as he pounded into her, meeting each thrust with her own. He felt her nails digging into his back but the pain became another type of pleasure. Suddenly her insides clenched around him and she moaned "Oh, you are soooo good." This set him off and he sprayed her insides with his cum. Exhausted he lay on top of her for a few minutes, only to hear the door chime again.

Lazily Grace smiled up at him, "That must be Stacy," she chuckled. He clutched his coverall over his privates and threw a sheet over Grace and checked the door, finding that she was right. Stacy was still in her full coverall but he could tell she had put effort into her makeup, and the front of the coverall was unzipped to her navel.

She pushed into his room and tugged playfully at his coverall as she said "Jag, reporting as ordered." Then she looked at Grace, "Looks like he fucked you into a state of grace," and giggled. "State of grace, get it?"

Grace had been smiling but her face scrunched up at the pun, "Ugh, Stacy, you are going to have to make that one up to me."

Victor saw a chance to get something he'd always wanted, though he worried the ladies might not be bisexual. "I'm sure Stacy can make it up to you with her tongue, you do have a lot of semen that needs cleaning up."

Stacy turned to him, "Oh, you naughty boy, fine, I will lick her, but you had better fuck me hard enough for her to feel it." She quickly unzipped and dropped her coverall revealing something that was only underwear by definition. The leather bra was mostly straps, one over each shoulder, one around her back, one under her breasts, and two leading from the shoulder strap to the strap under her breasts on each side of each breast, forming a triangle that left the nipples showing. Between her legs was something similar, a leather strap around each thigh connected to one around her waist but leaving her lush bush and her buttocks in full view.

She pulled the sheet off Grace and buried her face between the other woman's legs, quickly getting appreciative moans. She was bent over enough that Victor could see that the straps did not connect at her groin, leaving her entire cleft open to view, or to penetration. Despite his recent exertion he was already hard, and nosed his cock into that cleft. He pushed slowly into her, enjoying her tight embrace, until she pulled her mouth out of the Engineering officer to groan "I said fuck me hard, sir."

This annoyed Victor, no doubt as she had intended, and he began to pound his hips into her, the first push burying his cock into her and the second slapping her ass with his thighs. She couldn't make much noise with Grace's legs clamped on her head, but Grace was making enough noise for both of them. Victor knew how thin the decks were and hoped he wasn't bothering the other folks quartered near him too much. Of course as senior staff, Stacy and Grace were two of the nearest berthings...

Victor stretched over the women and gestured at Grace, who agreed with his silent request and lifted her body so he could capture her lips with his. Now she was moaning into his mouth, and then his shoulder as he began to kiss her neck. It was a strain for both of them but then Grace bit his shoulder and then collapsed backwards. Victor realized that she had just cum hard, and focused all his attention on pounding Stacy. He reached around her body, grabbed her breasts, and pulled her against his body, away from Grace. He latched onto the side of her neck and kissed hard, probably leaving a bruise. She turned her face to his and he smashed her lips with his as he kissed her.

He pulled out of her and she looked disappointed, but he was only turning her around. He lifted her onto his cock and took two steps to a wall, slamming her into it. His hands were on her breasts, his lips on her neck, and his hips were pounding her into the bulkhead to the extent that he was worried there would be a dent there later. Still, she met him thrust for thrust, grope for grope, and bite for bite. He realized she was going to outlast him, and gave in, spraying inside her, only for her body to immediately respond in kind, pulsing and milking him as she stared into his eyes. "Thank you, Sir." she whispered, and then all but collapsed on him.

He managed to carry her to the bed and lay her down next to Grace. "Now where do I sleep?" he mumbled.

"Between your ladies, sir," Grace told him, patting a thin piece of the mattress that was unoccupied.

Victor didn't get as much sleep as usual, the bed was too warm and he was in a cramped space, plus his every move put his hands, groin, or some other part of his body against soft feminine flesh. At one point he woke with his cock in a clutching opening, and realized it was Stacy's rectum, not her pussy. She seemed to be dreaming. "Oh yes, make me give up my last virginity to you sir, take it no matter how I protest." He managed to turn and lie on his back and she mewed "Oh, sir, what did I do wrong? Please take me any way you want."

12