Space Fantasy

Story Info
A Master/slave in outer space.
2.7k words
3.87
21.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sterile room wrapped around them, Beral's eyes wide as the chill of space seemed to press in through the portal, the wall nearly a blanket of blackness dotted with the bright stars of distant planets. The cruel tug on her collar drags the girl forward, her hands and knees shuffling on the carpet silently.

"Kneel slave." Savage growls, yanking on the leather lead that is clasped to his sex kitten's collar. The soft, billowy trousers he wears, doing nothing to demenish the Lion's powerful masculinity. His attention focused on a evil looking contraption, fiddling with some buttons on a console nearby.

Beral swallows nervously as she raises up from her crawl, her toes pointed together, her arches cradling her ass as she kneels, pushing her knees wide against the carpet, proudly displaying her pussy though her Master's attention is elsewhere.

Purring Savage turns, his eyes roving over the pretty display of his slut and his pussy…"Good girl." Pausing to pet her head, tugging on her ears in an absent display of affection before unclasping the lead. Moving around behind her, the carpet muffling his steps. Beral keeps her eyes downcast, though her head is held up.

)Crack!(

The thick leather lead is swung with a Master's brute strength and desire to brightly decorate his slave's ass, Savage purrs again as he reaches down, rubbing his hand over the warmed fur…"You are so sexy, my little fucktoy, want to show your Master what fantasies burn in a cumsluts mind?"

Moaning softly, Beral arches up against the heat of her Master as he crouches behind her, her legs spread wider as his hand wanders around her hips and down her stomach to her bared pussy, shaved at the whim of her owner…"Y-yes Master." Though she eyes the chair with misgivings.

"Good." Another harsh smack on her ass, this one bare handed, even as Savage's other hand cups her pussy, the girl's jolt of motion pushing his fingers into her cunt. "Eager bitch, aren’t we?" letting his fingers tease the girl, tempting her to disobey him, "Are you getting in the chair, Beral?" a soft warning accompanied by another slap, this one lower on her ass.

Shivers as she untangles herself from the trap of pleasure and pain, her pussy glistening between her thighs as she gingerly sits down into the chair, her breath a hiss as the hot sting on her ass reacts to the cold metal of the chair. Shifting uncomfortably, Beral's eyes are glued to Savage as he moves about the room, preparing for her ordeal. His voice soothing, soft with the edge of steel as he works, explaining to the slave girl what he is doing.

"See, these will monitor your body's response." His hand firmly lowering shackles of iron around her wrists, the metal with plenty of give, though sharp needles poke through, barely grazing her fur…"It also helps to keep you still." His smile just a hint of mockery as he reaches out, folding a black hood over Beral's sharp featured face, "Can you breath babygirl?" asked as he carefully adjusts the hood around her head, slipping a silver band aligned with her temples over that. Kneeling down, her snaps another set of shackles around her ankles, replicas of the ones at her wrists…running his hand up her calf, wrapping around to slide down her thigh, pushing her legs open wider, "You look so sexy slut." Whispered in encouragement as his hands roam higher, palming her well formed tits, roughly rubbing her nipples into hard tips. Leaning forward, Savage pauses to taste one, then the other…moaning in spite of himself before letting go with a slight pop, letting the nipples slide out between his teeth. Reaching out for the electrodes that lead back to the machine…"These also record your response, tell me how horny my little whore is as she fantasizes." With a deft flick of his wrists, he clamps both nipples in the cruel hold of the clips, dropping the wires so they bounce off her ribcage, hanging down heavily…Smiling wickedly as he hears her shriek, her voice shrilly muffled by the black hood covering her face. "Such a good slave." Murmured as he crouches back down, running his hands down her body, not letting himself get distracted with the pleasures of torture…"Last probe honey…you'll like this one." A long cylindrical vibrator, it's surface a gleaming silver, straps attached to the base as he touches the cold tip to his slave kitten's clit, enjoying her moan at the chill before her body heats up the probe…tilting it down, Savage enjoys the slow thrill of watching it disappearing into her cunt…strapping it in place before straightening up…his arousal very obvious through the lightweight drape of his trousers…dropping his hand to rub himself lewdly he praises his property.

"You look so sexy slut, so fuckable all tied up like that." His eyes studying the nude display of his slut, her legs tied down at the base of the chair, black straps lining her hips, holding in the impressive length of the probe in her pussy. Her nipples twisted upwards, clamped into a puckering display by silver clips. The feline's pretty face obscured by a seamless hood, smooth against her head. Her wrists also secured…an immobile sex toy on display.

Turning his attention to the display screen…Savage for the moment focuses on finding his cumsluts deepest, darkest desires. Fiddling with the knobs a moment, waiting until the picture comes into focus…

The first image is of a black tiled bathroom, a huge tub white in a pit of blackness. The tub is sunken into a tile platform, one side lined with an arched glass window, brass spickets pour out the water underneath a plate glass shower wall. Ferns are hung in the corners of the room. The floor paved in a rust natural clay, laid over with thick black mats. A curvy redhead leans over the tile platform, her knees on the floor as she soaps up the back of a solidly built man, bubbles wrapped around his lower body, his blond hair tied back, out of the waters touch. The slave, for it's obvious she is under the man's control reaches up, her fleshy tits pillowing against the cold tile, her hands wrapping around to wash the man's chest as he lounges backwards against the tubs cool surface, the steam from the water clouding the glass overhead. No sound to the display, a sudden movement from the redhead hints at a command spoken, standing up, it is clear her pussy is smooth shaven, gingerly she steps into the water, the heat creeping up, staining her white skin pink with its intensity. Her Master's hands glide up his property, leaving a trail of bubbles before tugging her down, the girl straddling his hips, the soapy water and bubbles blocking the view. The Master reaches up, his big hands pressed against his sluts tits, pushing them up, her skin slippery with water, curling his fingers around her nipples, tugging her down to his mouth. Their kiss sensual, the slave leaning forward against her Master's chest, her ass exposed with a splotchy layer of bubbles clinging to her skin as he tugs apart her asscheeks, her tight asshole exposed as he lifts up, his large cock rises out of the water majestically, aroused as he starts to press, pushing the redhead backwards, making her ass claim his cock.

"Pretty, but tame." Savage growls, turning his attention back on the slut attached to his cruel little machine. A sudden striking as he reaches out, tugging on the leads that attach to Beral's nipples, making the girl cry out in pain and surprise…"You can do better my little whore…prostitute your fantasies for me." Striding back, his attention once more intent on the display screen.

The displays fades into static a moment, before clarifying…an elegant dining room table, the dark purple hue of rosewood, the finish still satiny smooth though the style is old fashioned. Against the wall is a large china hutch, the glass doors displaying an impressive crystal collection, the hutch's surface a few elegant pieces of silver set out. A large chandelier hangs over the long table, the crystal pendants sending reflections of light scattering around the room. On the table lay prone, the redhead from the earlier fantasy…her curvy body tied down, openly on display. Her legs are spread opened, tied at the knees to chairs on either side of the table, her feet dangling uselessly off the edges. Leaving her pussy gaping wide, bared, the skin wet with her obvious arousal. Her arms also tied to chairs lining the edge of the table. Her shoulders pressed down against the leading edge. Her tits bounce freely on the chest that is jutting upward from the table, her shoulder blades flat against the cool surface. The slave's head is off the table, hanging down, her red hair streaming down to the plush blue carpet. Her Master, the same solidly built blond from the bathtub stands naked in front of her face, his body naked, his hair flowing down his back, occasionally sliding over his shoulder to brush against the tied down slave girl. His cock fully aroused, jutting forward as he leans forward, mouth moving…as he talks to the girl, his hands kneading her breasts with a savage intensity, tugging on her nipples as he continues to speak to his slave tied down, waiting to be ravished. Easing back, the Master looks down, petting the redheads face with the tip of his cock, tracing clear lines of precum over her lips before her mouth opens, letting him sink his cock down her throat in a single motion…her mouth a welcome haven for his length. Throwing his head back, the chords displayed in his throat attest to the skill of the girl sucking his cock, letting him fuck her pretty little mouth. Reaching down, his hands first find her breasts as they bounce with her restricted movements. The Masters fingers cruelly twist and roll the sensitive nubs before his touch slides further down. Wrapping his fingers down around her smoothly shaved pussy, his middle finger folding up into her fuckhole as the other two spread her wide. Probing in and out for a moment as he continues to use his sluts mouth for his own pleasure, unnoticing when his cock gags her, the girl well trained to handle the fast and furious movements of her Master. Pulling his fingers from her wet cunt, they come stinging down, instantly turning her pretty pussy bright pink with pain. The girl jerks sharply against her bonds, twisting before arching her hips back up. The man smiles as he brings his hand to his mouth, sucking on the finger that tastes of his possession before striking her cunt again, this time with a wet finger directly against her clit. His smile dark as the girl once again springs from the pain, and just as quickly relaxes, waiting for the next blow. As he thrusts in and out of her mouth, his hand beats a quick tattoo over her shaved skin, enjoying the burning heat his slaps create, his fingers curling around her clit, tugging it out from her body as he slams into her mouth, once…twice…three times before pulling out, letting the rest of his cum drip into his cumsluts mouth as he nods…her mouth moving without sound as she pleads, "Please Master, please, please, please" his hand working over her clit in a painfully feverish manner until the girl writhes against her bonds, her thighs strung tight as she shivers and stills…the breath gasping from her mouth, making her chest heave.

Savage purrs as he turns back to his personal fuck toy, "Ahhh, much, much better babyslut." His hand rubbing against his hard cock as he shucks down his pants, letting it spring freely, bobbing with his movements as he moves back to look down at Beral. Shivering the feline twists in her chair, carefully aware the needles threaten her wrists and ankles…"Anything more slut? Any more fantasies you want to show me?" leaning down, taking care not to touch the cat, his fingers flick on the vibrator buried in her cunt.

The low drone making the girl moan, squirming in her seat as she whispers, "Please Master, use your cumslut, fuck me…please?" her voice thin with desperate need.

Another laugh, menacing as Savage reaches up, petting her face through the black hood. "No, not yet…more fantasies, then…maybe." His voice silky smooth. His long flowing mane of blonde moving with his majestic grace as he turns back to the monitor.

The screen displays lush fields of green, the sky a deep blue on a rare day of sunshine. The redwoods and evergreens of the area tall and stately, shading the field of spring flowers. A small car is parked over the grasses, protect the picnic-goers from the roaming eyes of strangers. A small blanket is stretched out in the grass. The same redhead, her pale skin exposed in the cool air and warm sunshine is laying down, her head pillowed by some folded items, jackets, another blanket…she lays on a crumpled up green dress…discarded in the open air of the field. The slavegirls arms bracket her breasts, the fullness of her tits pressing together as she cradles them between her arms. Her smooth pink nipples are pebbled tight with the chill in the air. Tracing her arms down, her hands are buried between her splayed thighs, her pussy spread open on display as the girl fingers her own cunt. One hand spreading herself wide, while the other pushes her finger in and out. The girl's face a mask of ecstasy. Her blonde Master, skin nearly as pale as his slaves kneels between her legs, his knees holding hers open as he handles his aroused cock, stroking it while aiming the tip at his sluts pussy. His face a feral grin as yellow piss comes streaming from his cock, splashing onto the girl's hands and pussy…eagerly decorate his whore's skin with his urine, his hand occasionally glides down, keeping his erection's attention as he stands, watching his piss splatter on his slave's skin, marking up her stomach to dribble on her tits, one then the other as he goes higher…his mouth moves, easily read, "Beg for it slut." Her eyes lift, watching her Master before nodding, eyes drifting shut as her mouth opens, "Please Master." His smile is one of dark pleasure as he coats her face with his piss before trailing back down, aiming on her pussy as he encourages her on…Nodding to something said, the girl jerks, her body folding up in a spasm of painful pleasure as she continues to shake through a command to cum.

"Oh yes, Babygirl." Savage moans as he turns back to his slut, restricted and blinded by his binds…"You want that? You want to be humiliated, abused, and used like the whore you are?" his hand rubbing his cock, groaning against his desire, keeping a steady control.

"Please Master?" the slave whimpers, twisting and shifting in her chair.

"Please what?" he growls, approaching her chair, fingers outstretched to tug on the clips attached to her tits.

"Please fuck me Master." Beral strains against the shackles at her wrists, leaning into the abuse being done to her nipples.

"Just fuck you? How boring…you don't want to be whipped, tied down, pissed on?" his snarl coming close to the blinded slave as his hands work on removing the vibrator from her pussy, pulling it out, the metal is hot to the touch, exposing her dripping cunt. "Just fuck you? Not, abuse me Master, please? Fuck my mouth until you cum, pound my asshole, please Master?" his voice a low growl as he enjoys the blush that spreads down her tits…imagining the burning shame on his fucktoys face. Ruthlessly he tugs off the clamps and flicks the switch to the shackles.

"Please Master, rape me!" is Berals breathless answer, timed with the rough pull to the floor as Savage pushes her down, twisting the girl to her back, the hood still wrapped around her head.

"Yesss." Aroused beyond control at his slave's request, the Lion mounts her, his hips pumping in and out of her dripping cunt with a ruthless intensity. His arms braced as he traps the writhing girl between his arms, pounding his impressive cock into her with a mindless intensity. Burying himself in deeply, once…twice…three times with a grunting groan each time, the girl's reedy whisper barely heard…

"Let me cum Master, please?"

"No."