Space Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fuck you harder than anyone you have fucked before."

"That's exactly what I want! I am all yours."

Katie couldn't believe her own eyes when she turned the corner of the hangar and saw David and Leila laying on the ground, having sex out in the open like farm animals. David was smashing his pelvis against Leila's with all his might, and for an instant, Katie thought with terror that his brother was forcing himself on Leila. But then she saw her cousin pulling David closer and spreading her legs wider. She was taking his blows with obvious pleasure.

What the fuck?!! David is fucking Leila!! How? Why?

Katie didn't know what to do. Her first impulse was to intervene and stop this madness but then she hesitated. How could she judge her brother and cousin if she just sucked a podont's cock? Katie just stood there, astounded, and watched the startling scene.

Leila stared lustily into David's eyes. Since she was little, she had a crush on her older cousin, but she always knew that doing anything with him was just a fantasy. Not only because they were related but also because in the past, she barely had the nerve to talk to him.

Her new master, the fungus, changed everything. She was certain that her female scent made her irresistible to any male. Her confidence was limitless and her inhibitions were completely gone. Now she was a sex machine with the single purpose of collecting cum and feeding her master. She loved it.

Katie had mixed feelings about seeing her brother and Leila having sex. She was still excited by her actions with Carol and the podont. Watching a young couple fucking was increasing her arousal even more. But these two were taking things too far. They were family!

It seems that Carol is not the only sex maniac on the farm. No way that David convinced Leila to fuck him. It is more likely that she convinced him.

But it was evident that David and Leila couldn't care less about being related. David increased the tempo and started groaning louder, matching his cousin's moans. He was about to cum for a third time.

Katie watched David shove his cock in to the hilt, pause for a second, then shudder in short, intermittent spasms. It wasn't difficult to guess that he was discharging his semen inside Leila's cavity.

Leila's eyes rolled back in sheer pleasure as she also convulsed in bliss. The couple was climaxing simultaneously! Even though these two shouldn't be having sex, the scene was pretty hot. Katie felt her pussy stir beneath her skirt.

***

Katie had no idea that Carol was less than twenty meters away, inside the hangar. She was kneeling on top of the fungus, getting ready to feed her master. The creature had grown a lot since it came out from Leila's womb in the form of a seed. It extended across the ground for several meters and all its tentacles were longer and thicker. Consequently, it needed more food, more frequently. This presented no problem to Carol and Leila, who lived for the sole purpose of feeding him.

"Hello Master. I bring more food for you," Carol said proudly, "My belly is full with podont's cum. One of your favorites."

Carol crawled closer to the largest and tallest opening of the fungus as one of the feeding tentacles emerged. Another one, the "holding" kind, was already circling around the young woman's body. The creature was fully aware that Carol belonged to him completely and she didn't need to be restrained anymore. The only use of its extra tentacles was to provide the female with additional mind-bending pleasure. She certainly deserved it.

While the feeding tentacle slithered between Carol's thighs, smelling her cavities, the other one penetrated her pussy without any warning or foreplay whatsoever. Carol screamed in bliss, the same way she had done hundreds of times before in the past few weeks. The appendage was thick and rugged, perfect for maximum stimulation. It couldn't go very deep at the moment because her womb was full with cum, but it didn't have to. She would reach climax in no time anyway.

With the first tentacle pumping frantically in and out of her pussy, Carol still had enough self-control to guide the feeding tentacle to her anal entrance. She was expecting to have one tentacle in each hole of her body and she couldn't wait for it.

"Fuck me in the ass too. Take everything from me!"

The oily feeding tentacle penetrated easily into her ass, eliciting another scream of pleasure from the aroused woman.

Carol felt it going deeper and deeper until she wondered if the creature was reaching for the cum in her stomach using her back entrance and not her mouth, like he used to do. Her heart jolted as she thought about it, but she believed it was impossible.

"Yes!! Fuck me deeper! Shove another tentacle in my mouth!!"

After a few minutes, Carol was on the verge of her first climax. She usually reached five or six orgasms during each feeding session. The excited woman could feel her belly slowly flattening and this filled her with joy and amazement. Her master was doing it! He was extracting his food from her belly by penetrating her ass. It was the greatest sensation ever.

Suddenly, Carol felt something coming up her esophagus and she immediately realized what it was. Her heart jolted hard and her pussy jolted harder. Could this be happening? Could the tentacle pass all the way through her body?!

The answer to her question emerged promptly between her lips, but Carol had no time to think about it because her orgasm came down on her like a freight train. The woman's eyes rolled back into her skull while her entire body shuddered without control.

Her pussy was gushing all over the churning tentacle but she was not aware of it.

After a couple of minutes of mindless, orgasmic bliss, Carol plunged face forward onto the fungus's surface. Both tentacles remained plugged into her pussy and ass, the latter one deeply enough that it still protruded from her mouth.

Carol was barely aware of what was happening. The only thing she registered was that her orgasm was still going. It was the longest and strongest ever. She was not going to climax five times today; one orgasm of this magnitude was more than enough.

Carol felt the tentacle in her pussy being pulled out, but she knew that it was going to be replaced immediately by another one. There was sperm in her womb that needed to be sucked out. She was right on the edge of consciousness but held on just long enough to feel that new tentacle penetrating her pussy.

When it did, Carol's climax reignited and that was it. Her mind blacked out completely, leaving her frail body at the mercy of her master.

The fungus, oblivious to Carol's state of mind, penetrated into her womb and began sucking the sperm through the hollow tube of the tentacle.

***

Meanwhile, outside the hangar, Leila and David stood up. Katie hid quickly behind a wall and started to silently walk away, but then she heard Leila telling David to sit on the stairs so she could ride on top of him. Katie came back to see more of the sexy show.

"Are you going to give me more cum?" Leila asked.

"I... I'll try." David wasn't sure if he was up for it again, but he was certainly going to try.

These horny lovebirds are going to do it again. This is totally wrong, but it is kind of exciting too! Katie thought.

Leila lowered her body until David's phallus touched her pussy lips. She was aware that the amount of sperm she was collecting from her cousin was small compared to the farm animals, but this didn't diminish her excitement. Any source of cum was welcome, and the fact that she had a crush on David in the past only made things better.

"I'm going to shove your entire cock inside of me," Leila said.

Wow! Leila has become quite a slut. And she developed a rocking body. Katie thought.

Leila didn't waste any time, and an instant later she was bouncing up and down on David's penis.

"Your cock feels so good!"

My dick is starting to hurt. Leila is insatiable.

Katie, noticing that the couple was facing away from her, moved even closer. She could hear the squelching sound of her cousin's pussy as it swallowed her brother's entire phallus.

Ten minutes later, Katie had repositioned herself behind the couple, exactly at the right angle to see David's cock going in and out of Leila. She was now on her knees, one hand on her breast and the other beneath her skirt, rubbing her pussy.

I am getting so fucking horny.

Leila's cries of pleasure totally overshadowed Katie's soft moans as she increased the pace, close to reaching another climax.

Katie was completely in the open right now, and if for any reason David or Leila turned theirs heads, they would see her blatantly rubbing her pussy, watching them have sex. But this risk made things more arousing.

I didn't know that David had such a big cock. But compared with the podont's... not so much.

Katie was beginning to understand that there was something about the farm that made everything exciting. At first she thought that it was her own natural libido, but now she suspected that there was something else. She just couldn't tell what it was.

After several minutes of wild pounding, Leila's legs started to shiver out of control announcing her imminent orgasm. She let herself fall onto her cousin's cock one last time and then she exploded in bliss. Her arms and legs stretched out and trembled rapidly as her eyes rolled back until they turned completely white.

This time she climaxed first and David followed. Leila's twitching pussy was more than he could handle and he ejaculated inside his cousin's body a forth time!

When the exhausting but satisfying experience was over, David rested his back on the steps and Leila rested on his chest. Not that they had any other choice since they both were barely conscious.

I wonder if Leila is fucking the podonts too. She seems horny enough. Katie wondered.

Now that the show was over, Katie stood up and started walking away. She hadn't finished herself off, but figured that she could do it later. She didn't want to risk making too much noise if she reached climax. Although, judging by the state of David and Leila, Katie might be able to scream her lungs out in bliss and they wouldn't notice anyway.

***

Inside the hangar, after Carol's body was entirely drained, all the tentacles retreated back into the creature's body. She laid still for twenty minutes before recovering. She sat beside the fungus's main hole thinking about what just happened. She remembered the tip of the feeding tentacle emerging from her mouth, but everything after that was a blur. Her orgasm had been so overwhelming, so magnificent. She had to do this again as soon as possible.

"You really blew my mind this time, my darling. I didn't think it was possible to do what we did. I love you more than ever."

Katie turned the corner of the hangar and found Carol closing the large door. Katie approached her and made it clear that she was upset for being ditched back in the house.

"Hey! Where were you?! I waited in your room and you never came back. What are doing out here?"

"Katie! I am sorry. I had to run an errand and it took longer than expected. But I'll make it up to you right now. Do want to see something really cool?"

"Of course. I just saw something really cool too... or weird. Want to guess who was banging behind the hangar?"

"I know. It was my sister, right? She fucks everything that moves."

"Yes, it was Leila... with David!! Those incestuous bastards."

***

Recovering quickly, Leila stood up and put her shorts back on. David was still tired but he didn't want to appear weak so he did the same.

"This was the best fuck of my life. I can't believe you made me ejaculate four times."

"Of course it was. And we'll do it again very soon."

"Awesome! So, what should we do now?"

"Let's go back to the house and see what our moms are doing." Leila said.

"Sure, why not. But as soon as we recover, we'll do it again right?"

Leila had a pretty good idea of what was going on with her mother and her aunt. It was time to show David the real reason for their visit.

The house was completely silent and David thought it was a bit unusual, since his mother was not a particularly quiet person. They stood right outside Susan's bedroom, ready to go in.

"Wait, aren't you going to wear a top or something? Our mothers might become suspicious about what we were doing," David said, looking at Leila just wearing her bra.

"Don't worry about it," Leila responded, "I walk around the house in my bra all the time."

As they stepped in, David opened his eyes wide trying to understand what he was seeing. His mother was completely naked, except for her boots, sitting on top of some weird fungus that extended across the bedroom floor. Several tentacles waved around Miriam's body, and one was attached to each side of her head. His aunt Susan was kneeling behind her, looking back at him with an expressionless face.

"What the fuck?! Mom!! What is happening?!!" David screamed.

"Hi Mom! David is here," Leila said calmly.

David started to run towards his mother with the intention of pulling her away from the tentacle monster, but before he took the second step, he felt a sharp pain on his neck and the room around him became blurry. The creature had been waiting for them and it had the poison dart ready and aiming at the door. David was unconscious before he hit the ground.

Neither Leila nor her mother made a single move, knowing that the situation was under control. David presented no danger to the Master.

"Hello Leila. Want to join us?" Susan said.

Leila walked past David's inert body and approached the fungus. She noticed that her aunt Miriam was in the middle of being reprogrammed, completely oblivious to everything except that wonderful sensation between her ears and an even more powerful feeling between her legs.

"Did you have any trouble?" Leila asked.

"Not at all," Susan responded, "She has been very cooperative. After she was sedated, she even removed some of her clothes herself."

Susan rubbed her clitoris while she watched her sister's conversion into a fungus feeder. She felt no remorse or guilt from doing this. On the contrary, she believed that she was doing Miriam a favor, introducing her to a life of never-ending pleasure.

Since Leila and Carol had their own master to attend to, Susan had been struggling to keep up with her master's growing needs the last couple of weeks. But now, with the help of her sister, they should be able to provide all the food he needed and more.

"It is like she was born to do this," Susan added, "She reached her first climax almost instantly and she has had so many more already. In fact, I think she is about to cum again right now."

Susan was right. Miriam's entire body started to jerk violently as another orgasm exploded within her loins. Her vaginal muscles twitched so hard that her pussy gushed even with a fat tentacle buried deep inside.

"Wow! He is really fucking her deep. I know how it feels aunty. Just enjoy the ride," Leila whispered to her unresponsive aunt.

Leila walked over to David wondering what they should do with him. Since he was a male, maybe the master didn't have a use for him, but they couldn't let him go away and alert the authorities. Something had to be done.

"What should we do with David? He has a nice cock but his sperm reserves are scarce." Leila asked.

"Take his clothes off and drag him closer. My master will decide what to do," Susan answered.

When Miriam heard David's name, she whispered something inaudible and then climaxed again.

***

Outside the farm's perimeter, Carol was leading Katie to a place she called the maggot's lair, for obvious reasons. There were plenty of rock formations that served as refuge for dozens of giant maggots. Carol didn't know if they were dangerous when she first discovered them, but that didn't stop her from lying on the ground and waiting for a reaction. Much to her delight, they did the same thing as all the other creatures on this planet. They mounted Carol and fucked her brains out.

"God! How did you find this place? It is so weird," Katie said.

"There he is! I present to you... the Giant Maggot!" Carol exclaimed.

The creature guarding the entrance of a small cave saw the two intruders getting closer and prepared for battle. But then it detected the pheromones emanating from Carol's body and changed its attitude. It slowly glided forward and approached the female. Carol was already on the ground with her legs wide apart, waiting for him.

"Holly crap! It is huge! Isn't it dangerous?" Katie asked worriedly.

"Not if we let them follow their instincts. Do you know what that is?"

"Let me guess. They want to fuck?"

"You are absolutely right."

The creature slithered over Carol's crotch and climbed on top of her. It was heavy, but not enough to crush the slim woman underneath. Carol's pussy was dripping wet, twitching continuously, anticipating what was coming next.

"Oh God! It is mounting you!"

"There is no information in the species catalog about these giant maggots," Carol said, "But I have discovered the most important thing about them... They have big cocks and tons of sperm!"

Carol moaned when she felt the phallus of the creature entering her tight pussy. Unlike the cold outer skin of the maggot, its cock was warm, almost hot, and it felt wonderful.

Holy shit! It is fucking her!!

Katie watched attentively, envisioning a snake-like cock penetrating her cousin. She wondered how big it was. How hard. How deep. Katie's pussy twitched.

The maggot extruded its phallus until it reached the bottom of Carol's vaginal cavity. Then it moved the tip around, finding her cervix and penetrating deeper into the woman's womb.

Carol screamed loudly from overwhelming pleasure and this startled Katie for a moment, but then she realized that Carol was enjoying this fuck as much as she did the one from the podont. This was so incredible.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?"

Whilst feeling utter bliss, Carol remembered that Katie was there and she had a plan for her. She did her best to push the wonderful sensations aside for a moment and spoke to her cousin...

"You must try this, Katie. It is going to be the best experience of your life. I am sure of it."

"I... I don't know. What if their cocks are too big for me? What if they hurt me?"

"Their cocks are not as hard or as big as the podont's. Their size is just perfect."

While they talked, Katie could hear squelching sounds coming from Carol's crotch, and occasionally her cousin's eyes rolled back from pleasure. She could feel a drop of her own juices sliding down her inner thigh. Nonetheless, Katie was very apprehensive about letting these giant maggots fuck her, even though her cousin was doing it and enjoying it greatly.

"I don't think I am as bold as you are. I am afraid."

While Katie made a decision, Carol decided to try another trick to convince her cousin. She grabbed the bulk of her sex partner and used all her strength to turn him over until she was on top. She was careful that the creature's cock remained in her pussy the whole time.

"Nonsense. You know you want this. Take a look at my lover's cock. You'll see that it is not too big."

Katie walked around Carol and saw the maggot's cock projecting from its lower abdomen and entering Carol's pussy. Her cousin was right. The creature's phallus was not as big as the podont's. She pictured that cock pumping in and out of her body and her cunt twitched again.

Carol wasn't lying. The size of this maggot's cock is perfect.

"Can you see it? It feels so freaking good."

Meanwhile, Katie saw two more maggots approaching. One of them reached the mating couple and started climbing on top of Carol's back.