Space Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! This one wants to fuck you too!"

"Yes! Move on top of me. You can fuck my ass!" Carol said. She wasn't planning for this when she rolled over, but she certainly welcomed a second sex partner.

The creature quickly found Carol's anal entrance and penetrated her. The flexible appendage entered slowly as the maggot dragged its body forward.

Carol wondered why she had never tried this before. If one cock in her body felt good, two of them felt fucking amazing.

"Ahhg! This feels so good!"

When Carol discovered these creatures, she soon found out that when mating, they didn't move their cocks back and forth like other creatures. At least not fast enough. They compensated for this by trashing their appendages in every direction within her cavities and expanding their girth at will. It was a heavenly experience.

A cool breeze flowed under Katie's skirt, making her wetness more than evident, and pulled her out of her voyeuristic reverie. The aroused young woman had made up her mind. She was going to do it.

"Okay. I'm in! Get ready for me, big fellow." Katie wanted to pretend that she had a choice, but in fact she was so horny that she didn't have any choice at all. She began to remove her clothes.

Leaving only her boots on, Katie laid on the ground and waited for the slow maggot to reach her. Her heart was beating fast from both fear and excitement.

"You will not regret this. It is going to be the best fuck of your life," Carol said reassuringly.

"Oh my God! He is getting closer. He is so big." Katie said with a trembling voice.

As he reached Katie's quivering body, the maggot was confused. The alluring pheromones were coming from Carol's body but not from Katie's. He hesitated for a moment, but then, recognizing that Katie was also a female and willing to mate, he started climbing on top of her.

"I am doing this!! I am really doing this!" Katie said excitedly.

Katie felt the bulky body of the creature rubbing against her clitoris as he dragged himself forward, and she almost climaxed right then and there.

The astounded woman felt the weight of the creature crushing her pelvis and abdomen and her fear kicked back in. She tried pushing the giant maggot away but it was impossible. Then she tried to close her legs but she couldn't do that either.

"Shit! I can feel the tip of his cock poking at my pussy. I changed my mind. I don't want to do this anymore. Get it off!"

Katie's protest was cut off in mid sentence. Her eyes opened wide when she felt the hot appendage stretching her inner walls! The maggot's phallus found Katie's vaginal entrance and glided forward. It penetrated the tight cavity slowly but steadily, and it wasn't going to stop until it reached the bottom of the woman's womb.

Her mind was in overdrive while she processed her situation at this very moment. She was doing it. She was having sex with a wild creature. The maggot was fucking her!

Then, Katie acknowledge something else. It felt good. Really good! Her fears had been completely unjustified. Carol had been right all along. The size of this creature's phallus was perfect. Not too big, not too small.

"It is in me! His cock is inside of me!!"

The maggot churned its cock within the constricting cavity and pushed it a little deeper.

Carol watched as her cousin changed her attitude in a matter of seconds, embracing the creature instead of pushing it away. She knew that Katie would be easily persuaded to mate with this planet's wild fauna.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Carol said, then she added, "Their cocks are bloating inside of me. I think they are going to cum!!"

Carol knew that the maggots could ejaculate buckets of sperm and she was ready for it.

Katie heard her cousin saying something but she couldn't answer since her orgasm was exploding within her loins with full force. The woman's legs shot straight out, trembling uncontrollably, while she tightened her arms around the maggot, making sure it wouldn't go anywhere.

"Ugh!! It is going deeper. I think I'm going to... agghhh!"

Katie's screams of unbelievable pleasure mixed with Carol's moans and the squirting sounds of the creature's sperm ejecting from the tiny hole at the tip of their cocks into the woman's welcoming cavities.

In the midst of climax, Katie felt her lover's phallus getting bigger, right before a warm fluid spread within her womb. The maggot was cumming inside of her! Katie's orgasm reignited, taking her to a level of elation unknown to her.

One meter away, Carol began to feel the pressure of the monster's semen accumulating inside of her. She wanted to keep as much as possible, but as she laid pinned between the bulk of the two maggots, it wasn't going to be an easy task.

With great effort, Carol lifted her upper body in such a way that her belly had room to grow.

And it certainly did. Carol's eyes rolled back as she reach climax from the sheer pleasure of collecting so much food for her master. The maggots' sperm reserves were not even half way through, but the receiving female was reaching her limit. It was time to stop.

Soon enough, the giant maggots were done. The one on top dismounted Carol's body and began to crawl away.

Carol turned her head and watched him leave. She was more than thankful for the lovely ravishing but she knew that the maggot couldn't care less.

"Thank you my darling. I'll come back for more as soon as I feed my master, so don't go too far."

Free to move without the weight on her back, Carol planted her feet on the ground and slowly lifted herself, letting the other long phallus slide out of her pussy. Her right hand was ready to prevent any sperm from leaking out of her vaginal cavity.

"The same goes for you. I know you still have more cum for me. I wish I could fit it all inside."

Carol stood up, proud of her bulging belly, and approached Katie. The overwhelmed woman was lying immobile on the ground, catching her breath, while staring up to the sky. Her mate was also pulling away, revealing that Katie's abdomen was also distended, although not as much as Carol's.

"Hey cuz. I can see you enjoyed the ravishing. You reached climax, right?" Carol asked.

"Best... orgasm... ever," Katie said gasping.

Carol knelt and placed a hand on Katie's belly. She imagined her Master feeding from both of them at the same time while they shivered in bliss. Carol's pussy twitched hard.

"Wow! Your belly is full of cum, just like mine. I am so proud of you."

"I have never cum so hard in my life. Thank you for bringing me here."

Knowing that they both still had room in their stomachs, Carol walked over to another approaching maggot and called for Katie's help. Her cousin's "training" was not yet complete and this was the perfect opportunity.

"Katie, could you come over here? I need your help to roll him over."

"Roll him over? Are you going to mount that one too?"

Katie lifted her torso, wondering what was going on. Her pussy was still tingling from her mind-blowing orgasm and she still felt exhausted, but she was curious.

When the giant maggot was belly up, Carol had no problem getting his phallus to full erection. She explained to her cousin what she was planning to do, and surprisingly enough, Katie agreed without hesitation. To Katie, all of this was just a kinky game and she wanted to match Carol's boldness.

"I can't believe I had a huge cock just like that inside of me. I also can't believe that I am getting horny again."

"Okay cuz. I am going to make him cum and this time you will swallow all his sperm. Don't back down like you did with the podont."

"I'll try my best. I was not ready with the podont, but I will be this time."

Carol put the creature's big cock in her mouth while stroking it as fast as she could. Katie watched, fascinated. The tingling in her pussy turned into a raging fire.

A few minutes later, Carol felt the phallus enlarging. It jolted violently before the first gush of sperm inundated the woman's throat.

"Oh God! He is cumming! I am ready!"

After gulping down a few mouthfuls of cum, Carol released the ejaculating phallus and passed it to her cousin. Katie was already in position and shoved it in her mouth. She started swallowing sperm as fast as she could, and this time she was able to control her gag reflex. But Katie quickly realized that it was flowing too fast and most of the fluid was spilling between her lips.

Holy crap! It is so much cum!

"That's right, swallow it. If it comes too fast, shove the phallus deeper into your throat."

Katie felt Carol's hand on the back of her head, and the next second she had the maggot's cock buried deep within her throat. Her gag reflex kicked in, but once again, she was able to control it. She was doing it! She could feel the thick appendage pulsating within her gullet and the warmth of the creature's sperm gushing directly into her belly. Katie's pussy twitched hard while her eyes rolled back. She was climaxing!

Carol could hear the squirting sounds of the sperm flowing into her cousin's stomach while Katie's entire body shuddered with violent spasms. As the seconds passed, Carol began to worry that Katie might choke to death while lost in orgasmic bliss.

"My turn," Carol said.

She grabbed Katie's ponytail and pulled her head back. When the appendage vacated the young woman's mouth, sperm flew everywhere.

Carol put the maggot's phallus back into her own mouth and swallowed all of the remaining sperm that could fit into her already distended abdomen. Katie was still shivering from her dwindling climax, but she put a hand over her mouth nonetheless, trying to keep the sperm inside. Since Carol was very adamant about wasting sperm, Katie thought it was the right thing to do.

A while later, both girls were leaving the maggot's lair with bloated bellies and smiles of satisfaction on their faces.

"I can't believe I did it. I fucked a freaking wild creature. And I swallowed his cum. I feel so full that I think this will be my dinner."

"The surprises are not over yet. I have another waiting for you back home."

"You are kidding right? What can be more surprising that everything that has happened today?!"

Katie had done it. She was a monster's slut without even meeting her master yet.

***

Back in Susan's room, Miriam was waking up from her transforming trance. She felt horny as hell and she had an overpowering craving that she didn't quite understand.

"What happened? Where am I?" Miriam whispered.

"Hi sis. Welcome back. You are in my room, with our master." Susan responded.

Miriam looked around and saw her son, David, lying naked on the bedroom floor. Then she noticed David's completely erect cock and her pussy twitched so hard that her fluids gushed forcefully between her legs.

"David! He is naked... and his cock is fully erect," Miriam exclaimed.

"Yes, Miriam. David's cock is ready for you. He wants to give you his sperm."

The astounded woman was so aroused and confused that she didn't acknowledge the tentacles attached to David's ears, or the main bulk of the fungus that extended across the floor.

Deep in the back of her mind, Miriam wanted to protect her son, but she couldn't shake the image of herself humping that phallus until getting the precious sperm. Before she knew it, she was straddling David's hips and lowering her body.

"This is wrong... David is my son. But I want his cum. I need it..."

"Don't fight it, sis. You can't resist a big phallus, regardless of who or what it belongs to. I'm telling you from experience," Susan said.

The moment she sat on David's cock, Miriam fully understood that nothing in the world mattered more than feeding her master, and she had been changed completely for that purpose. Her entire body was hypersensitive, but particularly her pussy. She had never felt so good in her entire life.

"Fuck him, sis!" Susan rubbed her clitoris furiously while she watched her sister fucking her nephew. She felt so proud for bringing another sperm collector into the fold. All of the family was coming together at her master's service.

A few meters away, on the bed, Leila was using one of her mother's bedroom pets to her own advantage. She loved to mate with the caterbugs. Not only did they have enormous reserves of sperm, but their cocks were as big as a podont's and flexible like a maggot's. At this moment, the bulky creature was penetrating deep into her ass.

"Yes! Like that! You are going to make me cum!" Leila said with a seductive voice.

They both were on the verge of climax. Leila could feel the big appendage bloating within her loins and this meant only one thing; the caterbug was about to stuff her with cum. Her pussy twitched hard from utter joy.

As expected, the first discharge of sperm was exceedingly abundant. It was immediately followed by a second and a third.

"He is cumming!! He is filling me with my master's food!"

Leila's pheromones were driving the creature to insane levels of arousal. Instead of a normal, limited ejaculation, he was going to expel all his reserves of sperm into this female, regardless of her tiny size.

Miriam felt her son's cock twitching, followed by the warmth of his sperm. She reached climax by the sheer sense of fulfillment. She was serving her purpose for the first time.

David's mind and body now belong to the fungus. But, contrary to the females, his function would not be as a sperm collector but as a dispenser. He was completely unaware that it was his mother's pussy that constricted his cock so delightfully, though it wouldn't make any difference if he knew. He ejaculated the largest load of cum in his life. From now on, this would be his only purpose.

Meanwhile, the caterbug's ejaculation quickly filled Leila's bowels and reached her stomach. Leila was certain that the precious fluid was going to overflow from her like it had so many times before, and there was no way to stop this waste.

"Oh shit! I am going to cum too and I won't be able to hold it."

Reaching an orgasm meant losing control. She tightened her lips in a futile attempt to keep the sperm inside of her, but it was a lost battle.

Susan realized what was going on with her daughter and told her sister about it. Miriam had proven her commitment to the fungus by fucking her own son, but this would be the definitive test.

"There is more cum flowing out of Leila's mouth. Are you going to let it go to waste?"

"More cum!! I need more cum!" Miriam said desperately.

The newest slave saw the abundant white, thick fluid and her pussy twitched several times. There was an irresistible craving to collect sperm that was deeply imprinted on her brain. It was a constant command that lingered in her mind and ruled over everything else.

Miriam dislodged her son's cock and crawled closer to Leila. She started to salivate as she watched the white sperm leaking from her niece's mouth. She hesitated before moving forward but she couldn't let all that food go to waste. It was obvious what she had to do.

Leila was still in the midst of climax. She saw her aunt coming closer but was unaware that she had come to recover the leaking sperm.

When Leila felt her aunt's lips pressing against hers, she instinctively reached out and pulled her in, locking them together in a tight kiss. She had done this many times before with her sister and she knew that it was an effective method to make the most of every vast ejaculation.

Certain that her sister was now a devoted servant of the fungus, Susan walk out of the room in search of another sperm provider.

"When you are done with my pet, come find me outside. I'll show you the best sources of sperm," Susan said to her sister.

Meanwhile, one of the feeding tentacles emerged from the creature's opening and glided closer to Miriam. It could smell the presence of sperm and it was ready to feed. Without any warning, the fat appendage plunged deep inside Miriam's ass, searching for food. Miriam jolted hard, letting out a muted grunt of astonishment. She had never been a fan of anal sex, but this time she felt no discomfort at all. In fact, it felt wonderful. Everything was wonderful. She began to understand what was waiting for her in the future: never ending bliss. She owed this to her master and she couldn't be more thankful.

Miriam felt the tentacle passing through her anus, penetrating deeper and deeper into her body. She felt as if she was becoming one with her master and this brought her closer to her second climax of the night.

The creature didn't care about Miriam's feelings. It hadn't found any food so far, but it could smell it inside the female's body. It pushed the flexible tentacle even deeper. The fungus knew that Miriam could store food in other places and it was necessary to search them all.

Miriam had swallowed so much cum already that her belly felt bloated. Then it started to flatten again and it took Miriam a second to comprehend what was going on. When she did, she exploded in the strongest orgasm of her life. Her master was feeding from her! She was serving her ultimate purpose!

Once her stomach was empty, the tentacle didn't pull back. It detected more sperm pouring from above and pushed forward. Miriam was still climaxing and didn't know what was happening. She detached her mouth from Leila's when she realized that something was climbing up her esophagus. Miriam couldn't believe that her master was passing through her entire body. This was impossible! But more importantly, this was pure bliss!

When the tentacle emerged from Miriam's lips, her mind was totally blank from overwhelming, mind-blowing pleasure.

The tentacle is coming out of my aunt's mouth!

Leila's orgasm was already diminishing and she took notice of her aunt's ordeal, but the situation didn't surprise her. She was more interested in the tentacle waving right in front of her face. Her pussy jolted hard just thinking about the master sucking sperm out of her body at the same time it was being pumped in. There was only one problem with this scenario. This was not the master that she needed to feed.

In any case, she didn't have much choice in the matter. The tentacle found the real source of the sperm and plunged into Leila's gaping mouth.

The fungus in this room was a direct descendant from the fungus in the hangar, her true master. There shouldn't be any problem with sharing.

When this caterbug's sperm reserves are depleted, I should find another one to compensate this loss and feed my own master.

***

Carol decided it was time to show Katie the true purpose of her visit. It was the moment of truth. She led her cousin into the hangar and showed her the fungus.

Katie had never seen anything like it. She wondered why a strange creature like that was sitting in the middle of the hangar.

"Whoa! What is that?"

"This is the only reason for my existence," Carol responded.

"What?!" Katie was confused by this answer.

Carol was expecting a subduing dart to be shot directly into Katie's neck, but that didn't happen. Most likely, the fungus saw Katie as just another slave since her belly was full of cum. Carol had succeeded. She had spared her cousin from the shock and confusion of becoming a food collector, ready to fuck everything for sperm.

"My only job is to fuck and collect sperm, then bring it to my master so he can feed from me."

"What are you talking about? Why would you do something like that?"

"My master changed me and now the pleasure never stops. It is the most wonderful experience I have ever known."

Carol briefly explained to Katie the new purpose of her life. Katie was baffled after hearing her cousin's story. She stood at a safe distance from the tentacles, trying to process everything that was happening. Then she saw a couple more appendages emerging from the mushy creature, right between Carol's legs.