Space Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand. Is this creature going to fuck you too?"

"Yes. Now he is going to suck the maggot's sperm out of my body and he is going to make me cum over and over. It feels so good."

Katie saw the tentacles penetrating Carol's pussy and ass simultaneously. A moment later, her cousin's belly started to deflate, and just as quickly, Carol's eyes rolled back from an instant climax.

Now everything makes sense. Carol thought, This creature is enticing Carol to fuck other creatures. But how? Why did Carol let this fungus thing fuck her in the first place? And why is she calling it her master?

Despite her fear, Katie's pussy twitched when she pictured herself standing like Carol, shivering in bliss with two tentacles plugged into her holes.

A few minutes later, after it had sucked all the sperm out of Carol's body, the creature retrieved its tentacles. The overwhelmed woman fell down to her knees still in the midst of ecstasy. As always, the physical pleasure of the penetration and the mental pleasure of serving her master combined to drive her all the way to heaven.

Holy fuck! She is still climaxing!

Katie was still standing in the same place, eyes wide open, uncertain about what to do. Those tentacles waving around, different from the ones that fucked Carol, looked very menacing, as if they wanted to grab her. She was torn between running away and telling her mother about this, or staying with Carol and letting those tentacles fuck her too. Should she let the creature make her cum as hard as her cousin was climaxing right now? When she thought about it, her pussy twitched again, harder this time. Her libido was in overdrive. The decision was already made.

When Carol recovered, she stood up without saying a word and walked around her cousin. Then she embraced Katie from behind and whispered in her ear,

"Now it is your turn. My master wants the sperm you are carrying in your womb."

"I... I'm not sure about this. Those tentacles look very big."

"It is going to feel wonderful. My master is going to make you cum like never before."

Katie offered a little resistance when Carol pushed her forward, but deep down, she wanted to get fucked. She needed that fat tentacle inside of her. She wanted to cum as hard as Carol did.

Katie was not the only confused one in the room. The fungus, with its alien intelligence, couldn't figure out the status of this new female. He could smell that the woman was bringing food for him, which meant that she was a food collector, but he could also sense her fear, which didn't make sense.

In any case, she presented no threat. The creature bent one of its feeding tentacles closer to Katie's pussy and tightened the tip, getting ready for penetration.

Oh my God! What the hell am I doing? Am I becoming this creature's bitch?

Katie felt the thick appendage spreading her nether lips and entering her vaginal cavity with ease. She knew at that very moment that she was going to reach climax in no time. Was it going to be as strong as Carol's? That was yet to be seen. So far it felt so freaking good.

"It is fucking me! The tentacle is fucking me!"

Katie felt a strange mixture of pain and pleasure when the tip of the tentacle pierced into her womb and started sucking the sperm trapped inside. Her mind was in a turmoil of blissful confusion, and there was only one way her body could deal with these overwhelming sensations. She climaxed.

"Yes... let him take you to heaven," Carol whispered into Katie's ear.

Maybe her orgasm was not as strong as the one she felt with the giant maggot, but it definitely arrived faster. The build up towards this moment had been too unnerving, yet very arousing. Her emotions were right on the edge and she didn't stand a chance of lasting more than a minute.

Her shaking legs caved beneath her, and a moment later Katie was on the ground. With her belly sucked clean, the tentacle pulled out and waved between her legs. Carol knelt beside her.

"It felt great, right? If you let him change you, the pleasure will multiply by a thousand."

"I came so fast... Let's go back to house and rest for a while," Katie pleaded.

"Okay, let's see what our mothers are doing," Carol responded.

Katie pretended that she didn't hear her cousin's suggestion about letting the creature change her. Change her how? She was still frightened about this whole master-slave situation, but every orgasm she enjoyed helped to keep her fear in check.

***

A moment later, Katie and Carol were entering Susan's bedroom and Katie couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mother was naked! But worse than that, another creature, identical to the one in the hangar, was fucking Miriam in the ass. Leila was also there, lying face down on the bed, with a caterbug on top. It was a monster-girl orgy and Katie's mother was participating. There was sperm all over. How was this possible?!

"Mom!! What are you doing?!" Katie screamed.

David was also in the room. He was standing against the side wall, totally nude and doing nothing. He had a stupid look on his face and a full erection. Carol noticed his hard cock and approached him.

When Katie took a closer look, her heart skipped a bit. In addition to the fat tentacle penetrating her mother's ass, there was a smaller one joining Miriam's mouth with Leila's. Miriam's eyes were completely rolled up in her head as if she were passing out.

What the hell is going on?! Is that tentacle... no way! Katie thought about the possibility of both tentacles being part of the same appendage, but that couldn't be.

Then Katie saw the tentacle gliding out of Leila's mouth and back into her mother's gullet. The impossible was coming true. The fat tentacle was penetrating her mother's ass and passing thought her entire body until it protruded from her mouth.

"Hi Katie. Want to join us? Your mother has been climaxing non-stop for the last five minutes," Leila said.

Katie's heart was beating out of her chest. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The tentacle was churning aimlessly between Miriam's lips as if searching for something. The whole scene was so bizarre and scary. Then, Katie considered Leila's comment and her pussy twitched hard one more time.

Katie had seen enough and she had to get out of there. Not just out of the room but away from the farm. She stood up and started walking calmly towards the door, pretending that everything was fine.

I have to pretend that everything is cool. I need to get out of here now.

Carol was on her knees blowing David's cock and paid no attention to Katie walking by.

Katie glanced at David's erect phallus and her pussy jolted again. She wondered why she couldn't control these arousing impulses in the middle of this terrible situation.

The scared young woman entered Carol's room and sat on the bed, considering her options. There was no doubt that her mother and David had been changed by the creature; whatever that meant. They had become slaves like Carol.

I need to stop this madness. I don't want to become a sperm-craving slave... having orgasms day in and day out.

She couldn't fly the space transport by herself so her only option was to call the authorities. The problem was that it would take a couple of days before any kind of help could arrive to this faraway planet.

Katie couldn't shake the image of her mother's face, with her eyes rolled back in unbearable bliss and the tentacle coming out of her mouth, swinging in the air. At this moment, Katie realized that her pussy was dripping wet and she felt horny as hell.

What is wrong with me? I am so horny! She scolded herself for getting aroused in such a freakish situation, but she couldn't stop herself.

The podont's pushing hand woke Katie out her reverie. She hadn't noticed the presence of this massive beast until this moment. The startled woman gasped and looked up at him. She talked to the podont as if he could understand her. At least she was not alone.

"Hi, I forgot that you were here."

The podont had only one interest. When Katie fell backwards on the mattress, being pushed by the creature, she glanced at the his huge cock, fully erect and ready for action.

Katie suspected the podont's intentions and her heart jolted at the same time as her pussy. The last time she saw this monster's large phallus, she believed it was impossible to fit it into her tight vaginal cavity. Now she was not so sure. The tentacle that fucked her in the hangar had almost the same girth and it made her cum so delightfully.

"God! You want to fuck me, right? But your cock is so big."

The podont didn't move very fast and Katie could still run away if she wanted to.

For the next few seconds, Katie struggled to make a decision about what to do. But before she knew it, she was spreading her legs wide apart. For an instant, Katie wondered if she was already a slave and she didn't know it. Had she always been this horny, capable of fucking massive farm animals? Or was there something else making her do this? At this moment, it made no difference to her.

"Go ahead! Fuck me! Make me yours!"

Katie stopped thinking about her mother or anything that was going on in the other room. She only focused on the huge cock moving forward while her pussy gushed abundantly.

But as soon as the enormous cock spread her pussy lips wide apart, stretching her to the limit, Katie had second thoughts again. She felt pleasure that quickly turned into pain, then into pleasure again. The astounded woman was very confused and very excited. It was too late to back down though. The podont was inside of her and she wasn't going anywhere until he was done.

Suddenly, Katie realized that she was too close to the edge of the bed and the creature still had a lot room to move forward. A moment later, the podont's massive phallus was penetrating impossibly deep into the woman's womb. Katie screamed, pleading for him to stop, but at the same time she spread her legs wider apart and made no effort to push him away.

"Not too deep!!"

The podont began to sway his hips back and forth, increasingly faster. Moments later, the pain Katie felt at the beginning started to fade away, only leaving room for pleasure - unbelievable mind-blowing pleasure that the amazed woman couldn't quite understand.

The creature's phallus was so deep inside of Katie that he lifted her ass cheeks off the mattress and kept her body suspended. Every time he smashed forward, a bump formed on the woman's belly, almost as high up as her chest. Katie tried to move her hips to match his rhythm, but she was so overwhelmed that she couldn't coordinate any movement.

The overwhelmed woman felt the creature's huge cock pulsating inside of her pussy, then warm fluid rushed into her tight cavity. She pictured a bucket of cum being pumped inside of her womb and she climaxed instantly.

Carol walked into the room at the exact moment this was happening, and her heart was filled with the joy seeing her cousin surrendering to her beastly sexual cravings.

"I knew it! You wanted to fuck the podont all by yourself. You are a very naughty girl, Katie." Carol said.

Carol knelt beside the bed and extended an arm to touch Katie's belly. Not only could she feel her abdomen enlarging, but she also could hear the sperm squelching within her cousin's cavity. It was so exhilarating.

"I can feel your belly growing. You are getting so much cum!"

In contrast of Carol's calmness, Katie's arms moved spasmodically and completely out of control. Her climax was in full gear.

A couple of minutes later, the podont was done for the moment and moved back, retrieving his large phallus from the tiny female.

Katie was still twitching wildly over the bed, trying to deal with her mind-shattering orgasm and doing her best to remain conscious.

"Tighten your pussy, Katie. The sperm is leaking out!" Carol saw with disappointment that much of the sperm was leaking out of her cousin's gaping pussy.

As the podont moved further back, Carol jumped between Katie's legs and opened her mouth wide with the intention of catching the precious fluid that was being expelled because of her cousin's orgasmic contractions.

I need to stop this wastefulness. Katie hasn't learned how to keep the sperm inside of her yet.

Katie could feel her belly bloating with cum and the hot fluid squirting out of her pussy. This provided some physical relief but somehow it felt wrong. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about it until regaining control of her own body.

Katie realized that someone else was in the room when she felt a warm, soft mouth attaching to her pussy. It felt so good that it prolonged her climax a bit longer.

That's better. No waste. Carol thought, swallowing fast.

Finally, when the semen stopped flowing out, Carol detached her mouth and turned to look at the podont. She had enough experience with this creature to know that he was ready for more action.

"You want more, don't you? You want to fuck her again? Let me turn her over for you."

Katie was coming back to her senses and managed to say a few words, "What... happened? Is it over?"

The room was still spinning around her and she was not certain about what just happened. All she knew was that she just enjoyed the best orgasm of her life.

The podont also had enough experience with Carol to know that the next hole was going to be tighter. His cock was jolting with anticipation.

Katie felt Carol pushing her over and she wasn't sure of what was going on. Her mind was still immersed in some kind of orgasmic fog that didn't allow coherent thoughts. A moment later she was face down in the bed, with her legs hanging off the side, spread wide apart.

Carol grabbed the podont's erect cock and lifted it to the right angle. Then she enticed the creature to move forward by taking little steps.

The penetration was harsh and unyielding. Katie opened her eyes wide when she felt her anus being stretched open to the limit by the massive phallus invading her body. She felt pain that bordered on a morbid kind that Katie didn't know existed. She wanted that monster cock out of her ass, but at the same time she clenched her muscles trying to keep it in. Katie's mind was a roller coaster of confusing sensations; pleasure overcome by pain, and pain overshadowed by pleasure.

As the creature plunged his cock even deeper, Katie's mind cleared long enough to understand what was happening. The podont was fucking her in the ass! That enormous phallus was inside of her again, almost splitting her in half. This realization made her pussy twitch so hard that she ejected more of the sperm saturating her womb. Carol saw this but didn't care this time. That semen was going to be replenished soon enough.

She will carry so much cum for my master.

Katie could feel the monster's cock so deep inside of her that she thought it could come out of her mouth at any moment. Carol was certain that something was going to emerge from her cousin's mouth but it was not the podont's phallus.

Swallowing David's cum had been fun for Carol, but it wasn't nearly enough to pay a visit to her master. She knew exactly how she was going to get more.

"It is going to kill me! I am going to die right here!!"

"No, you will be fine. You need to fill every cavity of your body with cum."

The podont pumped Katie's ass with all his might, shoving his cock as deep as possible to maximize the sensations. His tiny brain couldn't understand that he might damage this small female. In any case, he remembered fucking Carol countless times this way and she always came back for more. He expected this new female to behave the same way.

But there was only so much pleasure he could take, and a short while later he inevitably reached his peak.

"My pet is cumming inside of you. Can you feel his sperm filling your body? It feels great, doesn't it?"

Katie felt the exhilarating throbbing of the creature's phallus and a second later, his hot sperm flooded her insides in large quantities. Her response was the same too. She climaxed even harder this time.

The monster grunted with insane joy. He was committed to emptying his balls inside of Katie's slim body. As both girl and creature shivered in bliss, Carol laid on the bed and positioned her face right below Katie's. Then she placed her hand on the back of her cousin's head to tilt it forward.

The podont pumped more and more sperm into Katie's trembling body, until there was no more room within her entrails and it unavoidably erupted from her mouth. Carol was expecting this. She received the falling sperm into her own mouth and swallowed as much as she could. Her pussy didn't stop twitching the entire time.

The domesticated beast couldn't believe his luck for having these tiny human females around, willing to received his cum every day. Knowing that he was going to fuck them again later, he didn't hold anything back. Besides, Katie's ass was constricting his cock so delightfully, milking it to the last drop.

Carol pulled her cousin's head a little closer until their lips touched. Then she felt Katie's tongue probing into her mouth and she responded the same way. The horny girls kissed passionately while the hot sperm flowed between the two.

Satisfied and spent, the podont stepped back, retrieving his phallus from Katie's body. Without knowing why, Katie reached back and covered her gaping anus with her hand, while her clenching muscles regained enough strength the keep the sperm inside. Maybe she was indulging Carol's obsession with collecting cum, or maybe she wanted to pay another visit to the fungus and feed him while he took her to another wonderful climax. At this moment she was too overwhelmed to think straight. The only certainty was the immense pleasure she was getting from doing this.

Ten minutes later, the girls were talking about what just happened. Katie had to accept the fact that fucking the podont had been her choice. She could have run away, but she didn't. Instead, she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Katie knew everything now. Her mother and brother had become slaves to the fungus, and even after learning that, she willingly let a monster fuck her brains out. Again, Katie wondered if she had already been transformed into a monster slut without knowing it.

Carol made it clear that this wasn't the case. "After he probes into your brain," Carol explained, "the sensations you get while having sex are multiplied by a thousand. Collecting cum for him is not a job. It is a necessity. You become addicted to this kind of pleasure. Trust me, after he changes you, you will know for sure."

Katie realized with no small amount of surprise that her new love of fucking huge monsters with big cocks was all her own. The fungus had nothing to do with it. This fetish had always been there, in the corner of her mind, waiting to be awakened.

"When it.. ehh.. he changes you, does it hurt?"

"Not even a bit. All you feel is pleasure. Never-ending pleasure."

Carol convinced Katie to go back to the hangar and feed her master again. As they passed the front door, they saw Miriam lying face down on the ground with a massive kaberian on top of her.

"It looks like your mother has been busy," Carol said.

"Isn't that dangerous? That prehistoric beast might crush her to death."

Miriam waved her hips up and down, trying to maximize the wonderful feeling of the creature's huge phallus as it throbbed within her vaginal cavity.

The girls approached the odd couple for a closer look. Katie laid in front of her mother and Carol laid at the rear. She watched the huge cock of the kaberian stretching Miriam's vaginal lips to the limit. No doubt the aroused woman been scared to fuck such a large creature like this one for the first time, but her need to collect sperm was relentless. So much that Miriam had chosen one of the biggest males on her first try.