Space Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few meters away from Aurora and her huge mate, Dawn was bending over for a big podont. She was being penetrated from behind and Carol was beside them, carefully guiding the beast.

"That's right. One more little step and it will be all in," Carol said.

"It is so big!" Damn exclaimed.

This was Dawn's first anal penetration, and it felt so good that she couldn't believe she hadn't tried this before. She didn't understand that this blissful sensation was a consequence of her recent transformation and otherwise she would be crying in pain.

"More! I want more inside of me!" Dawn pleaded.

She was so aroused and so committed to doing this that when the podont stopped moving forward, she started moving backwards, attempting to plunge his phallus a little deeper.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Carol said.

After a short while, the podont was getting into a rhythm, bouncing his hips back and forth with an increasing pace. Dawn couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't even remember how she got to this place. All she knew was that this feeling radiating from her ass was the best ever. But there was still something missing and she wasn't sure what it was...

...until the podont reached his peak and discharged the first load of cum deep into her body. At that instant everything became clear. This was her definitive goal. Her actual reason for existence. Being full with cum was the ultimate bliss. This clarity lasted only for a second, because Dawn exploded in climax after she felt the warmth of the creature's sperm accumulating inside of her.

Once again, everything became a mind-shattering blur for Dawn. She felt her body being stuffed to the limit with the precious fluid until it became too much. Then she felt it rushing up her gullet and spilling from her mouth. Like her twin sister, Dawn thought she was living in a dream where the impossible was possible, and more importantly, where pleasure had no limit.

Carol was ready as always. She went down to her knees in front of the twin and started swallowing the sperm that spilled from Dawn's mouth.

The scene was not very different a few meters away. The huge catoblepa had also reached his peak and was ejaculating inside of Aurora. The overwhelmed woman was arching her back from utter bliss as her own orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Aurora couldn't believe that this level of elation was possible, yet here she was, on the brink of unconsciousness, riding the biggest cock she had ever seen and being inundated with cum to her very core.

Neither Dawn or Aurora suspected that they were only half way through the orgy. Dawn had to try the podont's cock in her pussy and let it fill her womb with cum, and Aurora had to shove the catoblepa's phallus in her ass and drain his balls to the last drop. This was becoming the perfect first night of their new lives.

Katie was so horny that she barely restrained herself from pushing the twin away and fucking the beast herself. But she wasn't sure if doing that could harm the precious offspring growing inside of her. It was better to wait until Aurora's body was overflowing with sperm and do the same as Carol was doing with Dawn right now.

"I think your womb is full. Now turn over and let him fuck your ass," Katie said.

Several hours later, Katie and the twins were ready to go. They had everything carefully planned. Katie was going to give birth in the twins' apartment, which was at the periphery of the zoo, and the three of them would feed the new master together until it was as big as his father.

"Thank you very much for helping me discover my true destiny," Katie said to Carol.

"Yes! Thank you Carol. Aurora and I couldn't be more grateful," Dawn said.

"You don't have to thank me. My Master is the one who made all this possible," Carol responded.

There would be no shortage of candidates within the zoo to provide huge quantities of the much needed sperm. It was the perfect setup.

Carol didn't know if she would ever see Katie or the twins again, but she was fine with it. She had all she needed right here at the farm. Speaking of which, her pussy was aching with need right now and she had a pending date with a massive kaberian male.

"Have a nice trip my friends. Take good care of my master's son."

The end.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.