Space Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila was once again under complete control of the creature. She didn't notice a second tentacle projecting upward from the egg until the enthralled woman saw it waving in front of her face. She just kept moaning, unable to do anything else.

With a swift move, the tentacle pierced into her mouth. Leila opened her eyes wide, reacting to the sudden invasion. She felt the appendage pushing beyond her throat, into her esophagus. Instead of being scared, Leila's arousal increased even higher.

The tentacle sank deeper and deeper until it reached Leila's belly. Then it began to suck the kaberian's sperm out of the woman's body! Her stomach deflated slowly as the fluid was pumped across the hollow tendril into the egg's main body.

When the last drop of sperm left her belly, Leila reached an incredible climax. Her eyes rolled back and her legs trembled at each side of the egg. It felt to her like she was being rewarded for her good behavior.

Moments later, the appendages were pulled from her mouth and pussy and Leila fell exhausted to her side. Her self-control gradually came back but the wonderful feeling of satisfaction lingered in her mind, making it difficult to concentrate.

Only after several minutes was Leila able to stand up and walk away. She was still so delighted from the overwhelming experience that she completely forgot why she had come to the hangar.

Leila's state of mind was completely different from the day before and now the bizarre ravaging she just endured seemed so normal; it seemed so right. The creature needed to be fed and she loved feeding the creature.

"This was absolutely fantastic! My belly is so empty now that I feel horny again," Leila thought, and then corrected, "Did I say horny? I meant hungry. Shit, I guess I feel both."

Leila was barely out of the hangar's front door when something caught her attention.

"Hey, there is one of the podonts!"

The podonts were local creatures useful to move and carry heavy objects. Despite their aggressive appearance, they were very docile and controllable. A few of them were kept inside the farm in case they were needed. They were hairless creatures that walked on two legs that looked strangely human but the rest of its body was bulky as a buffalo's and its horn topped head looked simian. Leila immediately got the idea to use one of them but for a very different purpose than usual.

"Hello my friend, I'm so happy I found you."

As the beast picked up the scent emanating from Leila's body, his cock began to grow rapidly.

"Look at that, you are getting excited already. That makes two of us."

Leila sat on the ground beside the podont's large body and gently grabbed its big cock.

"Oh god! Your cock is so hard and warm. It's almost as big as the kaberian's."

Leila moved under the animal and crawled closer to the large, pulsating cock.

"I don't know what's happening to me but I can't stop doing this." Leila thought as she licked the tip of the podont's phallus, already picturing that enormous rod lodged inside her throat.

The horny woman opened her mouth wide and swallowed the head of the cock in front of her. Once again, her heart was beating almost out of her chest from sexual exhilaration.

The podont felt the warm lips engulfing his sensitive organ and took a small step forward, shoving his cock deeper between Leila's lips, reaching beyond her throat.

***

Back at the farm house, inside the lab, Carol was wondering where was her sister.

"Where the hell is Leila? She was supposed to be back here picking up the vitamins for the rest of the animals," Carol wondered, "she has been acting very weird lately. I better go find her to make sure she is ok."

Carol checked the grassland first, confirming that Leila was not there. Then she headed to the hangar. Just before she stepped in, she heard some grunting noises on one side of the building.

"I hear something back here. It sounds like a podont," Carol thought.

"Oh my God! Leila!" Carol screamed as she saw the bizarre scene.

Leila was on her hand and knees and the large beast was fucking her from behind. Her moans of pleasure mixed with the grunts of the excited podont as the beast pumped the woman's pussy with all his might.

"Leila! What is happening?! " Carol asked to her oblivious sister, then she exclaimed, "Oh my God! The podont is fucking my sister!

Leila was completely unaware that her sister was there. The gigantic cock furiously pumping her body was her main and only focus.

"Leila, please! Move away!" Carol pleaded as she knelt in front of her sister. Leila's was mildly cross-eyed and even then she didn't acknowledge the presence of Carol.

"It is almost like she can't see me! Is she moaning from pleasure?" Carol asked herself very confused.

Carol stood up and pulled at the podont's arm but she couldn't move it one inch. The animal was also too busy to notice her.

"Please get off my sister. Leave her alone!"

She couldn't avoid looking at the large phallus pushing in and out of Leila's pussy and wondered how the enormous beast hadn't broken her sister in two.

"How can she fit that thing inside of her? It is almost like she is helping him!"

Without a warning, the beast exploded in climax, discharging a large amount of sperm in Leila's pussy. The hot fluid gushed out of the tight cavity splattering everywhere, including Carol's face.

"Aagh!"

The podont had an enormous reserve of sperm and it pumped stream after stream of thick fluid inside Leila's bulging belly. When Leila felt her vaginal cavity filled beyond possible, she dislodged the phallus and turned around, engulfing it with her mouth, She was trying to catch every last drop of sperm inside of her body.

"Oh my God! Leila is doing this willingly. What is happening to her?" Carol thought worriedly.

The older sister couldn't watch anymore and ran away from the horny couple, "I have to call mom. She will know what to do!"

Carol reached home and sat on her bed, thinking about the situation. If she let her mom know about it, she would be in a lot of trouble for sure. "Mom will never trust me again with the farm maintenance and I would certainly be punished for not taking care of Leila."

She swiped one finger along her face, cleaning some of the sperm, "My face is totally smeared with the podont's semen. It is so sticky."

***

Meanwhile, Leila was back in the hangar, offering her body to the growing fungus. The knowledge that she was helpless to her burning desire for the creature made it even more exciting. She was now a sex slave and her pussy twitched just thinking about it.

"Go on my lover; push your fat tentacles inside of me..."

As if the fungus could hear her, one tentacle projected up in the air, aiming at the girl's pussy and another forcefully penetrated her mouth!

"Mmmph!" Leila moaned

Leila felt an incredible bliss as the lubricated appendage twirled inside of her, reaching desperately for food. The bewildered woman felt her belly flattening slowly as the podont's sperm flowed through the hollow tentacle into the creature's body.

Moments later, Leila was sitting on the floor, enjoying the lingering aftermath of another orgasm.

"My belly is completely flat again, but now I feel so empty," Leila thought, already considering another visit to the kaberian herd.

***

Carol went to sleep still undecided about what to do. In the middle of the night, she wiggled uneasy on her bed.

She was dreaming that she was surrounded with enormous cocks spraying cum all over her body. She could feel an unnerving combination of disgust and exhilaration as the thick goo slithered down her face and her chest to the bed below.

Carol dreamt about another cock spraying warm fluid all over her crotch. She couldn't understand why she felt so excited. It felt so real. She was on the brink of an orgasm...

At that instant, Carol woke up and saw with astonishment that her sister was eagerly licking her pussy. Then everything became blurry.... She climaxed!

Carol's body trembled and twisted under the convulsing shock waves of ecstasy while Leila kept her mouth attached to her sister's swollen clitoris. Every touch of Leila's wet tongue sent a blissful spark that prolonged Carol's climax for the longest time.

***

At last, Carol's orgasm subsided as she lay limply on the bed, trying to catch her breath. Leila looked up at her with a grin of satisfaction.

"I knew you would like it..." Leila said mischievously.

When Carol recovered from the sinful experience she recoiled from her sister, trying to understand what just happened.

"Oh my God Leila. What were you doing to me?" Carol asked with bewilderment, and then she added, "First you have sex with the podont and now this. What is happening to you?"

"Sorry sis. I can't help it. I feel so horny all the time," Leila responded.

"I'm gonna have to tell mom. I don't care if she punishes us for life," Carol said angrily.

"Maybe that's a good idea. But there is something you should see before you call her," Leila said.

"See what? What are you talking about?"

"C'mon. I'll show you," Leila said as she walked out the room signaling her sister to follow her.

***

Carol and Leila walked into the hangar and Carol saw immediately the large weird formation on the floor. It was thick and spread across two meters with some sort of egg in the middle.

"Shit! What is that?!"

"It is my new lover," Leila responded calmly.

"Your what?!" Carol asked perplexed, looking at her sister. The fungus

Carol didn't see the small tentacle coming out from one of the fungus' holes. The creature shot a poisoned dart, the same way it did to Leila a few days earlier. The poison acted immediately and Carol felt her legs go weak. In seconds, she crumbled into her sister's arms.

"Don't worry sis. I've got you," Leila said lovingly.

Leila carried her sister near the creature's main body as a slim tentacle was already protruding from another hole. Carol wasn't unconscious but she was unable to think clearly.

"What's happening..." Carol asked barely audible.

"It's ok honey, you are gonna love this," Leila responded to her sister.

Leila watched the tentacle extend more while it analyzed Carol's body. Finally, the fungus found the right spot and...

"Go on my darling. Make her feel as good as I do," Leila said as if the fungus needed some encouragement.

The creature shoved its tentacle deep inside Carol's pussy!

Carol opened her eyes wide and screamed from the sudden penetration. It was so confusing. She wanted to believe this was all a dream but she remembered waking up. The tentacle just pushed deeper, wiggling delightfully inside her tight cavity, touching nerves she didn't know she had.

Leila moved around her sister and watched the tentacle with admiration. She wished it was her being probed so deeply, so wonderfully.

"God! This is so exciting!" Leila said.

Two more segmented tentacles protruded from the creature's body. They surrounded Carol's trembling body with a mysterious purpose.

"What are these tentacles going to do? Carol has no food inside of her," Leila wondered.

Carol moaned loudly as the two new tentacles positioned at both sides of her head. The tip of the appendages opened up like a flower in bloom and pressed hard against each of Carol's ears, projecting several microscopic tendrils inside of her head. Carol gasped as she felt a subtle tickling in her brain.

In a matter of seconds, a spark of realization popped inside Carol's mind. She began to understand her purpose; her reason to exist. She had to serve him, the creature, her Master. Carol's nipples swelled and her pussy twitched around the tentacle, sucking it further inside.

As the new guidance for her life was imprinted in her brain forever, Carol's arousal increased more and more until she couldn't take it anymore. She climaxed harder than ever before! Her eyelids fluttered and all her muscles trembled in ecstasy. Her head remained in place, pinned between the mind controlling tentacles.

Leila rubbed her pussy eagerly and observed fascinated as her sister was being reprogrammed. She finally understood why her own behavior had changed so much in the last few days. Now she knew why she was so horny all the time...

"The fungus must have done the same thing to me! This is so hot!"

... And most importantly, now she knew why feeding the creature gave her so much pleasure. Leila pictured herself kneeling on top of the creature she'd found outside the main gate while two tentacles fucked her mind and another two fucked her pussy and ass. She climaxed too!

Both sisters shivered and contorted under the throes of many more orgasms. Both sisters were now slaves with a mission.

***

A few hours later, Leila was lying on the grassland with her legs spread wide apart. She was eagerly waiting for one of the farm's caterbugs to move on top of her. The strange creature had its three foot cock already erect and ready.

"Come on cutie. Fill me with your cock. I need your sperm so badly!" Leila pleaded.

The pinkish caterbugs resembled a large caterpillar with legs. They were another endemic species that grew well in the small planet. Their meat was considered exquisite and they were the most valuable assets in the farm, but given the size of its cock and the large amount of sperm stored in its body, now it was priceless for Leila.

The huge bug-like creature moved closer to Leila with a desperately slow pace, aiming its cock at her burning pussy.

"Please hurry babe. I need your cock now!"

With an unexpected sudden move, the caterbug projected its cock forward, missing her pussy and penetrating Leila's tight ass, stretching her anus delightfully.

"Ahh!"

Leila felt a mind-blowing combination of pleasure and pain as the animal kept moving forward. She felt her whole abdomen expand to make room for the fat cock being pushed inside of her.

"Oh, yes! Your cock is soo big!"

A large bulge was clearly visible on Leila's belly as the caterbug shoved its cock deeper within her body. Leila burrowed her fingers on the ground, anchoring herself in place. She wanted more!

***

Carol was still in the hangar, waking up after falling unconscious from her orgasmic overdose.

"What happened? Where am I?" She mumbled.

It took her a moment to gather her senses but when she saw the fungus' main body inches beside her, Carol jumped scared.

"Shit! What am I doing lying next to this thing?" Carol said out loud.

"I remember walking in with Leila but then everything became a blur," Carol thought.

She walked hurriedly out of the hangar, looking for Leila.

"I have to find Leila. She has a lot of explaining to do about what the hell is going on here."

***

It didn't take her long to find her sister. Leila's moans of pleasure could be heard from far away.

"God! Now she is fucking one of the caterbugs. What the hell is wrong with her?" Carol exclaimed.

As Carol walked closer, she soon realized that her heart was pounding fast inside of her chest and her pussy was pulsating following the same rhythm.

"Oh my God! I can see the beast's cock bulging through her skin!" Carol thought as she knelt beside her sister.

An instant later, the caterbug discharged it's cum inside Leila's squirming body!

Leila felt the hot fluid spraying inside her belly, filling her body completely. Her eyes rolled up into her head from the sheer pleasure of getting more food for her master.

"The caterbug is cuming inside of her!" Carol thought.

Carol could hear the gargling sound of the sperm bubbling within of her sister until she saw her mouth filling up from the inside.

"Shit! The sperm is coming out of her mouth!" Carol cryed out.

Carol was astonished at the bizarre scene. She started to feel dizzy again as her breathing became deep and loud and her pussy jolted repeatedly with increasing intensity.

"What is happening to me? Why am I so turned on by this?" Carol wondered.

Carol's pussy was already dripping lubricating fluid from her inexplicable sexual stimulation. Then, without even thinking about it, Carol leaned forward and licked the sperm that dribbled down her sister's mouth.

She was so overthrown by the delicious taste that she didn't notice a silent creature, a flagora, moving behind her. "It tastes so good!"

The flagora had perceived the strong and alluring smell of Carol and Leila's pussies and it wanted some part of the action.

Carol detected movement with the corner of her eye and turned her head, "A flagora! How didn't I see it before?"

The flagoras resembled plants, but they were animals. They used their large mouth at the end of its long neck to capture small animals, but it was also its main reproductive organ and Carol knew it.

"Wow! Look at the length of its tongue," Carol thought, looking at the animal's open mouth.

Carol stared at the waving appendage for a moment without realizing that her coherent thoughts started to vanish one by one. Something in the back of her head had been turned on and her mind spiraled down into a semiconscious state.

She stood up and removed her bra without taking her eyes off the flagora's long proboscis. Carol was now in a sort of hypnotic state that allowed her to think about only one thing... sex!

The slim woman took a step forward and let the tip of the flagora's tongue touch her nether lips. A lightening spark of pleasure traveled up and down her whole body making her nipples swell.

"Ah..."

The flagora detected the humid and warm opening offered to it and shoved its tongue a few inches deep inside Carol's vaginal cavity.

"Ahhh!" Carol moaned again.

She bent her knees as the enormous mouth moved upward, piercing deeply into the woman's tight body. For a brief moment, Carol recovered a bit of consciousness and considered moving away but the overpowering bliss radiating from her stretched pussy quickly erased that idea from her mind. She wanted more!

She plunged herself down onto the large flexible tongue, burying almost the entire length of the limb inside of her body.

As the flagora sensed the warm, cozy female enveloping its whole reproductive organ, it immediately began to secrete its semen from a series of openings on the tongue's surface.

Carol felt her belly enlarging as it was filled with the flagora's cum which triggered an intense wave of pleasure that made her eyes roll back.

The excess of sperm began to accumulat at the bottom of the flagora's mouth while Carol's stomach kept bloating with the hot, viscous fluid.

Finally, Carol climaxed as well. She felt the blissful spasms of her contorting body sucking more sperm into her pussy just before her mind blanked out completely.

That day, the sisters realized that the alluring power of the fungus' aroma that emanated from their bodies was stronger than they ever imagined. Every male creature, regardless of their species, was now at their disposal to provide them with valuable sperm.

Now, both sisters were efficient sperm receptacles at the service of the strange fungus that controlled their minds and bodies.

***

Later that day, Carol and Leila were back in the hangar.

"This is so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this but... I can't stop myself," Carol said to Leila.

"Now you know how I feel. Isn't it wonderful?" Leila responded, then, looking at a tubular tentacle emerging from the fungus she said, "Look! He wants you to feed him."

"It won't hurt me, right?" Carol asked worried.

"Did you enjoy it when the flagora fucked you? This is going to feel even better," Leila said reassuring her sister.

The fungus' tentacle followed the heat that emanated from Carol's burning pussy. Carol looked down at the waving appendage as it got closer to her. She was nervous and eager at the same time.