Space Forced: New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha, die slowly here or get stabbed in an alley there. Those are some great options."

"Look, I don't like it either. We have been through a lot of shit the last few days, but we do still have a chance as long as we stick together." She stepped up to the captain's terminal and inputted the commands to initiate the autopilot to Red Roc.

"Go get some rest in the cabin, and I'll try to do the same here. Once we have both had a chance to get some decent sleep, we will formulate a plan on what to do once we reach Red Roc." she said.

"Fine" replied Zach as he got up and headed back to the cabin.

"This is gonna be risky, I've heard a lot of bad things about Red Roc." she thought to herself as she sat down into "her" captain's chair. Her hand drifted beneath the sheet and slowly started playing with her clit. "I'm also going to have to do something about that asshole. You don't finger blast someone like a teenager without at least getting her off..."

To be continued in

Space Forced: Tribulation

12