Space Fucked Ch. 03

Story Info
Leira comes back to Earth for some PREGNANT sex.
1.7k words
4.3
42.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
echa724
echa724
44 Followers

Leira was laying on the on-board physician's table, legs spread wide in the stirrups. A highly advanced civilization, and this was still the choice method of humiliation for pregnant women. Space travel? Check. Cryopreservation? Check. Archaic method of checking the baby? Definite check.

Dr. Plitch walked in the door with a bright and cheery smile on her face. Figures. She didn't have her feet in stirrups waiting to get a hand up her crotch. Leira's face remained impassive, and Dr. Plitch must have mistaken that for happiness.

"You must be so excited, Leira! The tests have confirmed that you are pregnant. And I must say, you did an exceptional job at it, too! The scans confirm that there are four fetuses! And while I know that's a bit of a low number compared to Bryngali standards, humans are only normally pregnant with one at a time. So four is a great number!"

"No offense, doc, but can we get this over with? I'd like to cover my precious vagina up if you don't mind," Leira said.

"Oh! Of course. It must be pregnancy hormones making you so cranky. It's so exciting!"

Leira thought to herself that she might just strangle this woman if she didn't shut up, but realized the technical difficulties that would present. Replacing her would be a nightmare. Too bad. Some people really had it coming...

Dr. Plitch snapped a bio-glove on, and without delay stuck her hand in Leira's pussy. Leira squirmed slightly. It had been four weeks since she had been on-planet with Bryce, David, or Jessica. She was definitely feeling the effects of not getting some on a regular basis.

"Everything looks great, Leira. The fetuses are developing very well. A little slower than a Bryngali pregnancy, but that is to be expected. Chief Morilen's human takes six whole months to deliver a pregnancy at term. You're moving along faster than that, and that is great."

Dr. Plitch kept ramming her hand in Leira's crotch, feeling her womb, and talking non-stop. Leira was beginning to lose her patience. Somebody was going to have to fuck her. Soon. Just thinking about it made her nipples harden and her breathing quicken. Maybe she would even find a new human. The possibilities were endless.

As soon as Dr. Plitch was done molesting her, Leira sat up and covered herself. As impatient as she was, she also wanted to know what gender her babies were going to be. Of course, Dr. Plitch was going on and on about how great the whole thing was, about how they would save the species, blah blah blah.

"Doc, I'm tired. Just tell me what genders are inside my cunt and let me go. Okay?" Leira knew she was being rude, but she desperately needed a cock to fuck her twat. Pregnancy hormones? Check.

"Oh. Um...let's see..." Dr. Plitch flipped through some files on her bio-board, and when she found the right one, she smiled. "Right here. It says that you are pregnant with two boys and two girls. Congratulations, Leira. An even mix. I'm so excited for you. You know—"

"Great doc, thanks." Leira jumped up, grabbed her jumpsuit and walked out of the door. She didn't even bother putting it on. She was already two months pregnant, and with four fetuses, even a Bryngali woman has trouble fitting into her clothes. At the moment, Leira looked like a human woman that was eight months pregnant with one fetus. Leira walked to her quarters, palmed in, threw her jumpsuit on the floor, and walked right back out. She was going to go find some cock.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leira's pussy was already soaked by the time she sneaked into Bryce's office. It was late, and he was still at work, presumably slaving away at some meaningless project. Humans were so weird sometimes. She couldn't wait to show Bryce her very-pregnant body. He had been so excited when she explained to him the specifics of why the Bryngali had approached humans. Pretty much, they needed to fuck and make babies. Because she had been confined to the ship for four weeks, he hadn't seen just how pregnant she had become.

"Bryce!" She hissed, trying not to attract too much attention from the other humans on the floor. Bryce, immediately turned and looked at her with a huge grin. And then she saw his eyes settle on her belly.

"Whoa. Leira, how fast do your pregnancies move?"

"A normal Bryngali pregnancy is only three months. I'm already two months. The doctor said that my pregnancy will probably last four months. Human women that are pregnant with Bryngali fetuses are usually pregnant for about six months. We don't understand why there is a difference, but nevertheless. There it is. Now get naked. I need your cock."

Bryce wasted no time in dropping his pants. He had been deprived of Leira for four weeks, and his body reminded him of that fact very insistently. Leira dropped to her knees and greedily sucked the entire length of his cock into her mouth, letting him fuck her throat. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, eager to taste him. Because it had been so long, he came very quickly, shooting into the back of her throat. There was so much cum, that some of it dribbled out of her mouth and onto her chin. Leira mopped it up with her fingers, and rubbed it in all over her pregnant belly.

Bryce quickly dropped to his knees and began massaging her belly with one hand, and petting her soaking wet cunt with the other. He had missed her so much while she had stayed away. He knew that he was not her only human lover, but looked forward to her visits anyway. She had explained that he had been her first human lover, and that was enough for him.

Bryce gently pushed Leira flat onto her back and knelt between her legs and began vigorously munching on her pussy. He nibbled on her clit, swirled his tongue around it, and then up and down her slit. The only sound in Bryce's office was their breathing and quiet moans. Leira reached her peak quickly as well, whimpering and shaking with the force of her orgasm. Bryce was so damn good at eating her pussy.

Bryce lifted her hips off of the floor and effortlessly slid right into her little fuck tunnel. With one hand he supported her weight, and with the other, he played with her now leaking nipples. He pinched them and rolled them, coaxing more milk out of them. Then he would massage the other one, never the type to play favorites. His hips rocked a slow, rhythmic beat, in and out of her tight little pussy. Bryce bent his head over Leira's belly, and kissed it lovingly. He had put at least one or two of those babies in there. He loved that idea. He was going to be a father. The thought turned him on, and before he knew it, he was cumming inside of Leira again. He sprayed hot, sticky streams of his babies all over her already-pregnant womb. Without even pausing for a breath, he continued fucking her, continued making love to her pregnant body. With the hand that wasn't supporting her hips, he reached down and began drawing lazy little circles over her clit, which was a rock hard little pebble, peeking out at him right above his cock.

"Bryce, your fucking cock feels so good. Please. Fuck me. Hard. I want it doggy style, and I want it rough. I want you to cum all over my face. I want you so fucking bad. Please!"

Never one to disappoint, Bryce gently pulled out of her. He paused to admire the sight of his cum dripping out of her little cunt before turning her over. She got on all fours, wiggling her ass just a little. Bryce rammed himself inside of her, causing her to groan. He wrapped his hands under her belly to support it, and began pumping away. Leira was moaning rather insistently by now. She had reached down, around her belly and was furiously fingering herself. Just as she began to cum, Bryce's office door opened, and his boss walked in.

Mark stood there in shock as Leira started yelling in earnest, cumming all over Bryce's cock, which of course pushed Bryce over the edge—when Leira came, her pussy milked his cock. Every single time. So Mark stood there and watched while Bryce and Leira came all over one another.

After a short pause, Mark finally spoke. "What...the...fuck."

"Sir, I can explain. This really isn't what it looks like," Bryce struggled to cover Leira's completely naked body with his own.

"Well...actually, yes it is. Bryce just gave me the best fuck I have ever had in my life," Leira corrected.

Bryce shot Leira a look that did everything but tell her to shut the fuck up.

"Want to join in? I promise you'll have fun," Leira offered.

"Honey, I'm sure he doesn't want to—" Bryce began.

"Bryce, don't try to speak for me. I want some of what you're having too. If you're not comfortable, you could always leave."

Bryce took a moment to absorb the hidden threat. If he didn't share Leira, who was pregnant with HIS child, who had a pussy full of HIS cum, he would lose his job. Fan-fucking-tastic. Knowing that Leira fucked other guys was one thing. Having to see it and/or participate in it? Not on his top ten list of shit to do this week. But he needed this job. He had a mortgage, a car payment, a motorcycle payment, insurance, and a mountain of student loans. Angrily, he stood up and jerked his pants back up around his waist.

"I don't guess I really have a choice in the matter, now do I?" Bryce leaned against the wall, with a surly look on his face. He was sulking, and he knew it.

Leira frowned slightly. She didn't want Bryce to be angry, but he was really such a square. She would have to break him of that...

To Be Continued...

*Sorry guys, I have to suspend writing this story for the day. I have some errands to run and appointments to make. I promise I will finish this later!

echa724
echa724
44 Followers